Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I know that conventional wisdom is that this is a conservative state except for three counties. While that may be true in some ways, I have found that the small towns are very comfortable for a mature cross dresser like me. Most of the bars and restaurants are local affairs and it is best to try one out before going en femme, but in Wisconsin Rapids, for example, just about every place I go is friendly. I have been as far north as Wausau and south to the Dells and have been left alone to go about my day. Of course, it’s important to remember the basics: be aware of your surroundings at all times, don’t overdress, and be yourself. I am not sure if I am supposed to name specific places, but Graces restaurant is great for us girls, as well as the Market Street Grill. For dinner and drinks Jennings is quite good. Q Nails is very accommodating. Go to the Walmart, shopko and any other merchants. The main thing is to get out there and enjoy life, this is a wonderful time to be alive.

Hi Catherine and Welcome to CDH. Your intro was very uplifting to read. I am so glad you live in such an accepting area and can truly be yourself. Wisconsin is a shinning example of what everywhere should be. Look forward to more stories from you.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?