Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maggie
      Lady

Out here in Old Central Wisconsin. Only met a few folks so far from the similar location. Anyone know of CD Groups or Support Groups in the area?
      Thanks,
      Kay

hello may Kay and welcome i am from Niagara Falls N.Y area

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

MaryKay,

I’m not sure where “Old Central Wisconsin” is, but I imagine it is rural.  The best bet for finding resources is in cities or college towns.  I know Madison is a fairly progressive place and Milwaukee seems to have some life there.  I know those may be a long way from you, but the support groups there may be able to help you.  It doesn’t hurt to ask.

You could also consider finding a therapist in your area that supports LGBTQ issues and see if they can help.

Hugs,

Cloe

Maggie
        Lady

Thanks for the response Lucinda and Cloe. I have found a few folks one of which we met through CDH and she set up a meeting in Green Bay and was able to go out enfemme for the first time and we are now planning on meeting once a month.
        Was a bunch of fun and a great experience and would never had happened unless I was part of the CDH community.
        Thanks!!!
        Kay

Miss Cloe
          Managing Ambassador

Thats wonderful MaryKay!  I felt like my life had just begun when I met a sister for the first time.    Glad it went well.

I’m in Wisconsin Rapids and in the closet most of the time. Looking to meet others and support

Hippie
            Lady

Marathon County here

[quote quote=79050]Thanks for the response Lucinda and Cloe. I have found a few folks one of which we met through CDH and she set up a meeting in Green Bay and was able to go out enfemme for the first time and we are now planning on meeting once a month.

Was a bunch of fun and a great experience and would never had happened unless I was part of the CDH community.

Thanks!!!

Kay

[/quote]

I’m in Wisconsin Rapids and in the closet most of the time. Looking to meet others and support

u r most welcome Mary Kay  glade you found a place to go out and enjoy your fem side with another.  when i went to one in Cheektawaga  N.Y it was a distance to get to. had my fem cloths on then my male cloths on told wife just going out to visit a friend , went to support group, took off my male cloths in truck, did my make up and perfume in truck and heels on , walked into the place and was welcomed with open arms. the ladies were very friendly, long story short introduced our self’s around the table told our side how we started and went around the table. talked like 2 woman for hours and i left. could i go again yes i would. but for got the day and time and who to email too on the month, day and time.  think i even forgot the name of the group. would have to search it up again.                       here at C.D.H i have learned allot from this site and have lots of friends from all over the world i try to keep in touch with. love reading how they started. seems the same as all the rest.   Hanna McKnight has a great site and excellent post she said. great words, have to check her site out and read them.

Hippie
      Lady

Hello

I live in North Central Wisconsin. I’m kinda don’t what to say. So I just say hello for now.

hello Hippie   nice to meet you. Have a Great new year

I am in Nekoosa/Rapids area and have not found any other girls  around.  I know there are some because I occasionally spot one out and about but not in a position to approach.  I have been trying to locate so as to set up a group similar to what we have in Chicago; regular meetings to just socialize without a big agenda.

Hi, I’m in central Wisconsin, and would love to get together with other girls in the area. My wife is very supportive and would like to meet other couples as well. We also know of others in the area that would like to create a support group here.

Maggie
          Lady

Hi Courtney,
          There is a group of us gals meeting you n Green Bay next week and would be great to meet you and your SO. Let me know what you think.
          Maggie

Hippie
          Lady

I’m in Marathon County,Close enough

I’m in central Wisconsin and would love to meet others.

1. Hello..we are in the same area.
      Tamara
      Lady

I’m originally from northern WI, currently living in NC and moving back to central WI in about a month. I’m still in the closet and have no idea what WI has to offer either.

Maggie
        Lady

Hi Tamara,
        Just wondering if you moved back to Wisconsin yet.?
        We have pretty good group developing in Green Bay.
        Maggie

Anonymous

New to the site but from central Wi as well, never reached out to anyone else before either

Maggie
        Lady

Hi Michelle, guess I could say east central as I am in the Fox Valley around Appleton. We are getting together next week in Green Bay if you are interested. Would love to have ya meet with you.

I’m in Wisconsin Rapids reaching out to.

Hippie
          Lady

We are almost neighbors, I live in Marathon

Hello..very nice to meet you. Hope to chat with you soon.

I’m willing to step out and meet others.

Anonymous

Also brand new to the site. So cool to see Mid-Wisconsin kindred spirits.

Alicia C
      Lady

Hi everyone. anything going on ? any meet ups ? I could do green bay but more south is better

Hi Alicia..I’m in central Wisconsin

Hippie
          Lady

Marathon County here

I would love to chat with you more or possibly meet up somehow

HI!!!!!!! From southern central WI green county….

I’m in Winnebago cty, I’ve heard of the meet up in Green Bay but don’t know any details. Not sure I would  venture out anyway. Hope the wisco ladies are enjoying the milder weather

Hello to Maggie and the others here.  Maggie, you are right about the Green Bay Meet-Up.  Heather Thomas of Wisconsin also just asked a similar question a few days ago. Martha (matty here on CDH)  hosts the very nice First Thursday Party in Green Bay once a month.  It is usually well attended with many people getting a motel room and staying over although some people just drive if they are close enough. Some people dress up a lot, some people dress a little and some people just come as they are.  Sometimes they bring their SO too.  All in all, it is a very nice way to meet Wisconsin folks (and by the way, It was very nice to meet you too, Maggie).  You can see a pic of Martha and the Christmas Party Meet-Up right here in All Crossdresser Photos on CDH and you can contact Martha if you need to.  I hope that the weather is good for the January Meet-Up. 

Safe Journey,    Marg

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?