- November 3, 2020 at 4:36 pm #402514Susan ZedParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 83Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
I watched Emily Maitless on Newsnight and she was wearing a black and white dress like one I have. It would be great if I could talk openly with friends about it but sadly it stays with me 😀
What would you like to chat to your every day friends about regarding your feminine side.
- November 4, 2020 at 11:23 pm #403066Jo Jo SweetParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
- November 4, 2020 at 2:49 pm #402932Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 412Has thanked: 1152 timesBeen thanked: 1979 times
Gosh, yes – some of the news readers and weather forecasters wear such beautiful outfits, don’t they?
I’ve had so much inspiration from those stylish ladies – I have several dresses as well as blouse/skirt combinations – and even jumpers that owe their existence in my wardrobe to a news lady!
And their makeup is always fresh and impeccable – I like to look for techniques they’ve used (or had applied by the studio makeup team!). I know it’s different when you’re under bright lights – but wow, what a beautiful effect!
- November 4, 2020 at 1:09 pm #402904Mary PriscillaParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 50Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
I have had several electronic conversations with a variety of CD Heaven sisters and found each one to be enriching or, simply, helpful with one or two questions. It is here that I will continue to look for companionship, especially while we wait for a pandemic vaccine.
- November 4, 2020 at 12:02 pm #402888LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 79Has thanked: 447 timesBeen thanked: 331 times
I know how it is yesterday while waiting in the line to vote. This absolutely beautiful young woman in the lovelies jumpsuit walked out of the poling place. I really had to bite my tongue not to ask her where she got it. It was hard not to as she was very tall and the outfit looked like it would fit me. She was so out of the style/class of the other females there I wondered if she was actually a cross dresser. Any way she looked fabulous!
Really the only person I have to talk to is Brandy, the girl that I buy my cosmetics from. I finally got brave enough to ask her her name today. She is my idol as far as those things go. And she is very sweet and understanding. If I was fifty years younger I would have the biggest crush on her.
- November 4, 2020 at 11:17 am #402870Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 72Has thanked: 413 timesBeen thanked: 288 times
Hi Susan that’s a really good question for me personally its the simple things you would like to say but can’t. Such as if you were to see someone out or on TV, just being able to say to my wife I really love her dress. I wonder where she got it, it would also be nice to say I am just going to slip into something more nice and do my make up. Unfortunately no chance I actually like the fact none of my work colleagues or friends don’t know anything.
- November 4, 2020 at 10:57 am #402867Sonia PinkParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 51Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
i work in a busy car dealership as you would expect we also have lots of office staff mainly girls . I often look at the clothes they wear and would love to ask where they,ve gotten that lovely dress or to die for heels . some how dont think it would go down to well or maybe ask some of my female friends make up tips ,its the little things that make a difference sadley for many of us those little things really matter . sonia xxx
- November 4, 2020 at 7:23 am #402780
- November 3, 2020 at 11:52 pm #402612Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 584Has thanked: 3300 timesBeen thanked: 3020 times
Hello Susan….good topic
I think that any girl who has an understanding S/O or family member or friend is extremely lucky!!!.
Girls like me that “live the dream” alone, really do live a lonely life sometimes, but then again, the upside is grace has no restrictions either.
There’s nothing grace would love more than to just turn up at work, be accepted, and get on with her life…and perhaps one day????
In the meantime, you girls here are my lifeline….since joining I have been able to ” unleash” years of frustration….on YOU!!! haha.
Thanks for putting up with me, and I love everyone here for your advice and friendship.
The odd troll is really a small price to pay for such beautiful friends.
- November 3, 2020 at 11:39 pm #402611
- November 3, 2020 at 9:09 pm #402577ANDREA RAVENParticipantRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 283Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
There is nothing better than chatting face to face with a like minded person. I have met a number of longterm friends through CDH, you will, without a doubt find similar friends here. I chat about almost anything, so you are welcome to PM me if you want to start a conversation. Not the same as face to face, but a start!
- November 3, 2020 at 8:45 pm #402570Cheryl WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: October 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
It is impossible to talk to anyone about my want and needs. My wife couldn’t understand how I could buy clothes and shoes for her and they look great on her. I myself finally realized what was going on. We have been married 33 years and many nights I have laid in bed wishing I had her body and she had mine. This is my first time to talk about this and admit I am not the person I have been for these many years.
- November 3, 2020 at 7:06 pm #402557Bridgette VonsmirffParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 26Has thanked: 371 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
- November 3, 2020 at 6:31 pm #402536Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 82Has thanked: 551 timesBeen thanked: 327 times
I do have to watch my sometime too outgoing demeanor in lines at supermarkets or elsewhere….. Monday was at the supermarket and this one cashier had her own style that caught my eye… a very feminine collar that peeked out from her supermarket smock…thats what first caught my eye as she busily passed me as I shopped. I didn’t plan it that way but she wound up being my cashier. I recognized her by her cute collar. Well she had this gorgeously long multi colored braided hair that I thought was fantastic. When I complimented her on her hair she gave off the biggest smile that I could detect even though we all wore masks. She was genuinely pleased… so I guess I didn’t come off as a lecher… I wanted to also say… oh and your collar is just sooo cute…. but stifled myself..
Long story short I love watchng women… how they carry themselves, how they dress, their makeup and hair…. and would love to engage them about their look…. but alas… I limit my comments to supermarket cashiers…
- November 3, 2020 at 6:03 pm #402530Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 163Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 829 times
not many friends here. all of my friends joined the service when they got out of school. then they moved away. i was married for 25 years to the girl i met in school. and started a business. im now divorced. i probably have more friends now the im dressing. all of them know me as rachel only. we play pool every weekend. none of them dress. great group of people. guys and girls. and my cd friend jackie. i can talk to just about anything. especially the women. they are great listeners and love it wen i know what they are talking about.
- November 3, 2020 at 5:09 pm #402522Sandy JaysonParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 233Has thanked: 548 timesBeen thanked: 977 times
I wish I could share with anyone face to face. All the gals here at CDH are great, but it’s not the same as talking with someone face to face about clothes, hair styles, shoes, makeup ,etc.. I was scolded for behaving creapily because I complemented my daughter and grand daughter on their hair highlights and my daughters nice top. Dressing in fem is great and calming, but it would go to the next level to share with another CD or a GG. I don’t think sharing with a male would work well.
Just having said that I am thinking of sharing Sandy with one of my brothers. Eventually I will need to tell my 4 brothers something or get my now shoulder length hair cut, but I am getting to love my fem looking hair.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.