Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I just wanted to relate some of my day here today (Sunday) This morning I went to Church with some of my family. We have been going to a small rural Catholic Church. Today I wore what I have been wearing there for the last few times. When I have been going in ‘male mode ‘ I have been wearing my top and jeans from Torrid and my coral sneakers. When I go I am kind of half out already my long hair tied back in a pony tail, my earrings and my pink nails.

I have already told 3 or 4 people there and today told another lady. She told me ‘you just need to be you’. I think in a few weeks I just might try going as full Cassie mode.

Then a couple later as I was heading to work at the mall ( I am working part time at Torrid ) just as I walked in I saw a lady I went High School with. I mentioned in an earlier post that I went to my HS class reunion this past Summer as Cassie and was fully accepted as Cassie. We had a little conversation and she called me Cassie treating me as a woman and an old friend.
      I really wish ALL OF YOU could have some of the same acceptance I have had.

. .Cassie

That’s a lovely story Cassie.

Congrats Cassie so happy for you girl ..

Stephanie

Hi Cassie,
      I’m so happy for you! I know the joy you feel, I am accepted as a woman at the church I go to and at my job, where some know I am a trans woman while many just know me as “the lady at the security desk.”

hugs girl,

Ms. Lauren M

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Thank you for relaying your experiences, Cassie.  I may attend church one day en femme…but it’s been great expanding the circle of family and friends who know my inner woman over the last couple years, especially.  All the best!

Cassie –

Thank you for sharing.  It is wonderful that you are having those positive experiences.  I hope you continue to have them.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Many congratulations, Cassie!  That is wonderful!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is lovely when people see you as you are with no judgement. It has to be said that some are a bit shy towards you at first and others may want to step away totally but if the majority are with you then life is really good. Your story of advancement is heartwarming and you are really blessed to have so many accepting Cassie.

Ah, “ pura vida “.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?