- Yes I have and after waiting up to 3 month
- Thought about it and looked but gave up
- Nope, never! Give me Amazon and Ebay anytime
- I like to go to my local stores and purchase them there
- November 18, 2020 at 2:39 am #407826Amilia TannerParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
This is just a question out of curiosity. As a crossdresser who lives on a budget I started to look on Wish for gaffs. breasts etc. And found they was alot cheaper than most places I’ve seen. The question is….are they as good as the ones sold more locally and on other more reputable sites? I know you may have to wait up to 3 months for them.
- December 13, 2020 at 6:20 am #417644Jessica RossLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 108Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 449 times
I have never bought from the Wish site.
Being a girl can be expensive, wigs, makeup,bras, panties,shoes, more shoes, jewlery, stockings,dresses, slacks, more panties …..
So I tend to shop at the Salvation Army, consignment stores and other second hand outlets. I have a Salvation Army Thrift store close by so I drop in 2 to 3 times a week to see what is new. To be honest I think it is a new hobby searching for that gem.
- December 23, 2020 at 9:10 am #422169Amilia TannerLadyRegistered On: August 23, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
I ordered new sillicon breasts they came 1 week early (just in time for Xmas). I’m now a 40C and only paid £15.67. Tried them on and they look so natural.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 13, 2020 at 3:58 am #417606Zoe HartLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I have bought a few things from Wish. Nothing too intimate, just a funky top that I liked and a pair of stocking. But I have also ordered some other items and about half of what I have order has never shown up. There seems to be no way to contact them to complain. Very disappointed and shall not be ordering through them again.
- November 18, 2020 at 11:48 pm #408211Shana MacBaronessRegistered On: November 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 52Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
I’ve purchased other things from wish several times and not only is the wait terrible but many things were not what they were supposed to be or extremely crappy. So no I won’t be buying femme clothes from there.
- November 18, 2020 at 8:03 pm #408185AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 106Has thanked: 2019 timesBeen thanked: 456 times
- November 18, 2020 at 8:01 pm #408184Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
i bought 6 shirts yesterday from the salvation army store for $8. nice shirts. tuesday, wednesday and thursday are half off certain color tags and one color tag is 99 cents. would have bought some skirts but none i liked. brought them home and all fit but one was too small. also buy from goodwill and savers. lots of clothes for cheap. salvation army store is about the cheapest.
- November 18, 2020 at 4:21 pm #408133Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2402Has thanked: 1222 timesBeen thanked: 4738 times
- November 18, 2020 at 8:20 am #407906Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 413Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 1474 times
- November 18, 2020 at 7:55 am #407889Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 46Replies: 1304Has thanked: 6307 timesBeen thanked: 7427 times
I do agree with my tractor driver friend 🤭 that quality is always the main selling point…………
…..but THREE MONTHS!!!…golly, girl, three days and I am pressing that ” where the hell is my order” button… sorry, but nothing is that good, is it???
smiles, Lacy Gracey ❤️
- November 18, 2020 at 7:21 am #407878Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3205 times
- November 18, 2020 at 6:41 am #407865Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 81Has thanked: 439 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
I do most of my shopping online with the rare visit to an actual store. I’ve looked at many online sites and have purchased from some while passing over most. In my early buying-on-line stage I would buy cheap stuff to fill a void for items I wanted to check off my “must-have” list. After a while I realized that the impulse of buying items that did not fit well, looked cheap or wore out quickly made me change my approach to shopping. I would rather have fewer better items than many cheap ones. I primarily buy from Amazon or Ebay/Poshmark/Mercari to seek out quality used items. I like Ebay since I can save searches that cater to what I am looking for, in the brands I’ve come to like/know and a cost I have preset in my saved searches. When items come up for sale that satisfy all of my requirements I receive an email notifying me. This limits my impulse buying and makes me stick to a budget. Once again, i’d rather have one good/great item that I paid $10 instead of 2 cheap items that were $5 each. This doesn’t mean that I do not browse for ideas its just that i am focused in doing so.
- November 18, 2020 at 5:20 am #407847Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 812Has thanked: 6509 timesBeen thanked: 3124 times
Never used Wish, but I think you need to buy quality when purchasing, silicone breasts, breast plates. Gaffs etc. As for clothing many outlets do fine clothes across a range of prices, and not everything expensive often out shines cheaper similar items. For me I love to shop around, even charity shops are a haven for bargains, (unless Grace has got there first, 😤). But every one has different budgets, but I do think regarding your question certain items require a little more spent on them
- November 18, 2020 at 5:11 am #407845KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 577 times
I used wish a few times… and had to wait ages for every order (I’m not sure if they’ve changed their delivery structure, as I did receive an email from them recently apologizing for past delays and explaining the new delivery system they’re trying… But I haven’t ordered since so I don’t know if it’s better.)
They do a lot of deals, but the postage is normally what racks up the price of items. The quality of the items is kinda comparable for what you’d probably get for the same price from ebay sellers, but it’s also individual sellers, so I’m guessing there’s always a risk involved.
I’ve personally been satisfied with what I’ve ordered in the past, but I am reluctant to order until I know for sure that I wont have to wait a few months. *giggles* I’m a NOW girl and I want to wear my new pretty things as soon as possible =P
- November 18, 2020 at 4:20 am #407839
- November 18, 2020 at 4:04 am #407835Cindy HarperLadyRegistered On: February 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- I have used wish a few times and delivery times have been tolerable, sometimes a week or two, even got some stuff on a next day offer.
- You just have to remember you get what you pay for. Quality on some stuff can be questionable and I certainly would not wear some things in public but for my own enjoyment and just chilling at home being Cindy it was fine.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.