• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Aimee.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Aimee
      Lady

This is just a question out of curiosity. As a crossdresser who lives on a budget I started to look on Wish for gaffs. breasts etc. And found they was alot cheaper than most places I’ve seen. The question is….are they as good as the ones sold more locally and on other more reputable sites? I know you may have to wait up to 3 months for them.

1. I have used wish a few times and delivery times have been tolerable, sometimes a week or two,  even got some stuff on a next day offer.
      2. You just have to remember you get what you pay for. Quality on some stuff can be questionable and I certainly would not wear some things in public but for my own enjoyment and just chilling at home being Cindy it was fine.
      Kassie
      Lady

I used wish a few times… and had to wait ages for every order (I’m not sure if they’ve changed their delivery structure, as I did receive an email from them recently apologizing for past delays and explaining the new delivery system they’re trying… But I haven’t ordered since so I don’t know if it’s better.)

They do a lot of deals, but the postage is normally what racks up the price of items. The quality of the items is kinda comparable for what you’d probably get for the same price from ebay sellers, but it’s also individual sellers, so I’m guessing there’s always a risk involved.

I’ve personally been satisfied with what I’ve ordered in the past, but I am reluctant to order until I know for sure that I wont have to wait a few months. *giggles* I’m a NOW girl and I want to wear my new pretty things as soon as possible =P

Anonymous

Yay K❤️

I’m a “now” girl too….I would honestly pay extra to get it delivered the day before I ordered it….now that’s service!!!

smiles…..(hope you’re keeping well K…)

grace ❤️

Anonymous

Never used Wish, but I think you need to buy quality when purchasing, silicone breasts, breast plates. Gaffs etc. As for clothing many outlets do fine clothes across a range of prices, and not everything expensive often out shines cheaper similar items. For me I love to shop around, even charity shops are a haven for bargains, (unless Grace has got there first, 😤). But every one has different budgets, but I do think regarding your question certain items require a little more spent on them

I do most of my shopping online with the rare visit to an actual store. I’ve looked at many online sites and have purchased from some while passing over most. In my early buying-on-line stage I would buy cheap stuff to fill a void for items I wanted to check off my “must-have” list. After a while I realized that the impulse of buying items that did not fit well, looked cheap or wore out quickly made me change my approach to shopping. I would rather have fewer better items than many cheap ones. I primarily buy from Amazon or Ebay/Poshmark/Mercari to seek out quality used items. I like Ebay since I can save searches that cater to what I am looking for, in the brands I’ve come to like/know and a cost I have preset in my saved searches.  When items come up for sale that satisfy all of my requirements I receive an email notifying me. This limits my impulse buying and makes me stick to a budget. Once again, i’d rather have one good/great item that I paid $10 instead of 2 cheap items that were $5 each. This doesn’t mean that I do not browse for ideas its just that i am focused in doing so.

I’m pretty happy with Amazon but I do enjoy going out to brick and mortar stores as well.

Anonymous

Well honey

I do agree with my tractor driver friend 🤭 that quality is always the main selling point…………

…..but THREE MONTHS!!!…golly, girl, three days and I am pressing that ” where the hell is my order” button… sorry, but nothing is that good, is it???

smiles, Lacy Gracey ❤️

Anonymous

I prefer in person shopping. The sizes are so variable you have to try it on no matter what it is.

Hi Amilia,

I enjoy shopping in person.  But with the pandemic that isn’t possible at times.

As Grace says, a three month wait is a long time.

Alice

Anonymous

i bought 6 shirts yesterday from the salvation army store for $8. nice shirts. tuesday, wednesday and thursday are half off certain color tags and one color tag is 99 cents. would have bought some skirts but none i liked. brought them home and all fit but one was too small. also buy from goodwill and savers. lots of clothes for cheap. salvation army store is about the cheapest.

Anonymous

We haven’t purchased from Wish… but we have bought some tops, dresses and swim suits from Rotita for my wife, it’s very well made nice clothing, fairly quick coming too

Shana Mac
      Lady

I’ve purchased other things from wish several times and not only is the wait terrible but many things were not what they were supposed to be or extremely crappy. So no I won’t be buying femme clothes from there.

Zoe
      Lady

I have bought a few things from Wish.  Nothing too intimate, just a funky top that I liked and a pair of stocking.  But I have also ordered some other items and about half of what I have order has never shown up.  There seems to be no way to contact them to complain.  Very disappointed and shall not be ordering through them again.

Anonymous

I have never bought from the Wish site.

Being a girl can be expensive, wigs, makeup,bras, panties,shoes, more shoes, jewlery, stockings,dresses, slacks, more panties …..

So I tend to shop at the Salvation Army, consignment stores and other second hand outlets. I have a Salvation Army Thrift store close by so I drop in 2 to 3 times a week to see what is new. To be honest I think it is a new hobby searching for that gem.

Jessica

Aimee
        Lady

I ordered new sillicon breasts they came 1 week early (just in time for Xmas). I’m now a 40C and only paid £15.67. Tried them on and they look so natural.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?