• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie65
      Lady

I went out (in drab unfortunately) shopping. Well i went to penningtons and had a good time.

So I got the courage to go in at yheir busy time… go figure!! Walked thru the door and looked around and there were about 6 ladies shopping. One of the SA came over to me and i could see her off to the side ….. she approached me and asked if i need help. I said yes that i was looking for a nice skirt and a dress. She took me over to the dress section and and asked what size. Without batting an eye i said i take a size 16 or 18 depending on the make. At that moment my heart raced and i could hear a pin drop. Lol the SA said ok well the skirts are on the othe isle near the shoes. I thanked her and said i would look around and if anything i like i would try it on. She said np if i need help with anything else just ask.

I found this beautiful knee length dress with a yellow floral pattern. A woman standing close by walked my way and said the sale rack has more dresses and skirts. I told her thsnk you. Well looking around more I had picked out another blue and white long skirt. Before long i had 2 skirts 1 blouse and 3 dresses to try on. So i asked for a room to try on the clothes.

I am not sure if this woman was overly interested or just wanted to help. She came over to me and said try these shoes wth a few of the outfits. I nodded and thanked her.

I got ready and started to put on the skirt and top ect ect. I came out of the room and looked in the mirror. I loved the skirt. The top not so much. The shoes went well and the SA came bsck with another blouse/top and i loved it. Oh ya so did another lady who was going in to try a few outfits. I ended up with a beatiful blue top and long skirt. The SA said it looked good on me. She also told me she has helped many crossdressers out and actually enjoyed the time she spent helping me. Out of it all 2 ladies did not like to see s guy in a dress heels and boobs bigger than their small one. 3 other ladies complimented and one said it would be nice to see more men on the feminine side.

All in all i will be going back alot less nervous and a little more fem mode….

Stevie

I was in a small charity thrift store yesterday, in drab, buying a dressing gown and a sarong. As the little old lady rang them up, she looked at each and said “That’s really pretty” At the end she told me I had good taste. I just said “Thank you!” No other explanation given or needed.

Anonymous

Hi Stevie, so glad you had a beautiful shopping experience.
      Most outlets do not bat an eye lid on CD’s anymore, and most sale assistances are extremely helpful. Many natural women will often give an honest appraisal of an item, even if you haven’t asked them, it’s just something women seem to do when clothe shopping.. Sounds like you
      Purchased some lovely items.

Stevie65
      Lady

I will get some pictures and post. soon.

Drat COVID-19!

All shops I’ve been into recently have closed the changing rooms.

Going out en femme and being invited to try dresses on, having lots of help with zips, etc, and getting lovely comments from women in the shops is near the top of my favourite activities!

That moment when you step out of the changing room in a stunning dress, fully made up, shoes, wig – and you hear a customer gasp – is priceless.

In my experience, the gasp is always followed by a phrase like “You look beautiful”, which feels like a soft, warm explosion of feminity. In that moment, I am no longer male in any respect.

It becomes very hard to be objective about the dress and almost invariably leads to another purchase – but now that dress has that feminine feeling baked in, and, when I wear it out, I am Laura.

Far from not batting eyelids, when shopping en femme, I have found that SAs will go the whole 9 yards and really buy into how you present yourself.

I guess they want to make the sale, but it’s just the best experience when it happens!

Love Laura

Patty Phose
      Duchess

What a great and wonderful story. from the time I was 13 and began buying my own pantyhose, I have had assistance from sales people at stores. Most of the time I knew what I was looking for and didn’t really need help. I think many of them knew what I was buying was for myself.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Stevie,

OMG! What a wonderful story.  It’s so empowering when you receive encouragement from cis-women.

Robin

Anonymous

Nice story, Stevie.  I’m glad it went well for you.

That’s a great story.   Thanks.

Yes please do. Cant wait to see.

Hugs

Diane

I have to say that it is wonderfully  empowering to go shopping in male drab and look and buy what you want. At my Goodwill’s, I have 4 pretty close to me, I have shared with all the ladys and men in the store when I check out the photos that I share with all of you. Some are surprised at first but all appreciate the feed back and that they are doing me a genuine service. It is fun to see them and then they want to see my new photos when I come in.

Well done dear. I am so proud of you!

Hugs

Diane

Emily
      Lady

Great positive experience! Well done for being brave enough to do it. Not all shop staff are that encouraging. I stopped at a local thrift shop (again) and was looking at the sale rack on the sidewalk when the SA made a point of letting me know that rack was all women’s clothes. I thanked her. Then I went into the store and staring browsing the women’s section. The sale SA pointed out the men’s clothes were in the next aisle. I didn’t stay much longer.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?