• Creator
    Topic
    Ginger Snap
    Participant
    Registered On: March 9, 2022
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hello ,

Was wondering how many SO or wives have attended conferences such as Keystone or other such events.  How did you feel, and response of CD attendees?  I’ve been doing this a long time, and my wife now realizing how much this is a part of me.  accepting to a degree, would like to explore makeup and go out together. Have worn pink nail polish en guy mode, positive response from waitresses and women at store checkout.

Thanks, Hugs  Ginger

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Eileen Bach
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 27, 2021
      Replies: 263

Now I see the purpose of this thread. Ginger, I hope your wife reads this as kind advice. I don’t understand the need to cross dress, neither does he. Like it or not, desires to do so will not go away. We could live our lives both being miserable, or I could participate within my comfort zone.

Other than two big conferences, Terri has CD social meetings, where I was able to meet other spouses. A night out with new girl friends with deep voices. There are a lot of things in life that are very serious, this is not one of them. Whether I’m with her or not, usually not, Terri should look her best to avoid embarrassment.

Hugs, Eileen

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Eileen Bach
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 27, 2021
      Replies: 263

Dear Ginger,

My sweetie would never wear polish in male mode. As two women, we occasionally go out together and have attended CD meeting with other spouses.

As far as big conferences, surprisingly, the Chicago area no longer has any of note. There was one years ago, the organizers lost interest.

I did attend one year, Chaz Bono was a guest speaker. Interesting to chat with the many venders there. Kinda fun, till I noticed a male co-worker from my office. I left before being noticed.

Hugs, Eileen

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Ginger Snap
        Lady

Thanks Eileen,

That was encouraging. When I had pink nails in male mode we were out of town for few days

Hugs Ginger

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Ginger Snap
      Lady

Thanks Bobbijo

Wife is hot and cold on the subject, mostly cold. Letting her read responses. Trying slowly to be go out somewhere dressed together. Been to drive-thru for burgers, reactions have been pleasant. Stores alone, she’ll stay in car. Wanting to do makeover, but one of those boundaries.

Ginger

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.