Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Josline
      Baroness

I would like to introduce to all our sisters CDs the topic  of   the wives  reaction and position regarding the confession  ( not fully supportive ) being a CD .

This reaction of not being completely supportive for some  of us is actually very normal in their position and reaction ….the natural course of things in the marriage relationship is  between man and woman formula ,,,,We as CDs are counter balancing  the equation by turning the man she saw all her life to a competitive woman demanding and requesting love ,passion  , beauty and security from her instead of giving …So this fact has to be considered and evaluated in your mind in order to calm her insecurities ,,,this need time and lot of love and communication between both of you ……therefore I ask you to give her space and work to round the corners with her .Yet some will block this discussion according to their education ,,and most will accept reluctantly but not approving ,,,and some will approve and support the CDs due to their open knowledge and understanding .

Anonymous

We need more articles like that – maybe more personal experiences (in depth). Thank you. zeezee

Hi Josline,

That is a very good post.

I do try to take these things into consideration with my wife.

I do understand its hard on her and I try to respect her feelings.

I have actually been described by a transgender person as being whipped  because I try to respect her boundaries.

I must say that hurt but as in any relationship there has to be boundaries and give and take.

thank you for this post.

very nice.

Patty

Holly G
      Lady

This is probably the most important topic most of us can bring up. My wife found out several years ago and it did not go well. (She found a pair of my heels!) We had a great talk that night and I thought it was amazing that she finally knew…well, it just meant she knew and didn’t want to EVER be reminded again. This went on with reminders happening and bad reactions for a solid 5-6 years. This year, however, she finally has processed enough to realize that this just isn’t going away and that it’s a big part of why I’m the person I am that she fell in love with.  We’ve been talking, reading, watching, and listening to a lot of things to try to help us understand things, but talking has without question been the most important part. Sometimes it’s been amazing, other times it’s been pretty hard to handle, but it’s helped us continue to make progress and we’re still very much together after 22 years. Every day is a new adventure and we can joke about it at times, but it’s a very fine line I’m still walking as this is the love of my life and I don’t want to cause her any pain, but I’ve also told her that this just is a part of me that I simply am not able to put away…I’ve tried (as many of us have) many times and it ALWAYS comes back!   Part of what has helped is I’m not longer ashamed of who I am. I love my femme side and realize that it’s a major part of me. When I started talking to her with no apologies or shame, it changed everything.  It just is part of me and we need to figure out how to deal with it together.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?