• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was rudley woken by the premature bigger the bang the better brigade at 11:50pm, rising to a crescendo at midnight, it was as if the wizzz bang window rattlers were hell bent on blasting the covid bugs out of existance.
      Such is mans (and womans) determination to exist we can fight against a common enemy instead of each other for a change, it proves that with a bit of effort and cooperation we could cure most of the Worlds diseases and hatreds and perhaps get to know each other a bit better.

Have a great new year….Sally x

Anonymous

Sally

That’s quite a thought!!!

We had a bit of a blast where I live from about 11.30 up to midnight….if I didn’t wipe out covid, at least it deafened it!!!

Happy new year to you

Grace x

Hi Sally, i live out in the countryside with no neighbours, but was rudely awakened by an owl  To wit To wooing! i eventually had to go to the back door and tell it ,To wit  the Woo off. Happy new year Pyxx.

Anonymous

Py….. perhaps he had been watching Jules Holland’s Hoot – at – any!!!!

Anonymous

Well said Sally, if we all worked together we could beat this virus and get back to some normality,

The trouble is there are to many people who are just out for them selves and think bugger all the rest of the people,

That’s why we keep having lock downs x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Roz….

100% spot on….

what the heck is the point of me staying indoors, if 700 brain dead imbeciles attend a rave in Bristol. Don’t fine them, horse whip them….they are killing people!!!!….( gosh, did I say that out loud!!!!)

grace ❤️

Anonymous

I would like to shoot the ignorance selfish “Volvos”

Happy New Year Sally!

Alice

How much could the human race accomplish united under one banner?

Happy New Year!

Anonymous

Sounds great Sally, especially the last part. Peace to us all. Heather

Leslie
      Lady

Last night at about 1150 I was thinking how quiet it was in past years the noise level has been dreadful. And all of a sudden there was a volley of sex or seven bangs (sounded like a 22) which was answered by four heavier bands (sounded like a 9mil or maybe a 45). Definitely did not sound like fireworks of any kind. But didn’t hear police so I went on to sleep. “Happy New Year”.

Well Happy New Years and may it be a better year than we’ve left behind!

Hugs,

Leslie

Funny, we usually have a lot of that, but didn’t this year.  It would be great if we could all just work together for even a little while…

Anonymous

That’s a nice sentiment, Sally.  Here’s to a great 2021.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?