Total GG

Using a device just created that makes you a physical woman for a cost and you can chance back after three hours if you want to

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes, but I would stay a woman
  • Yes, I would chance between genders
  • No

This topic contains 42 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Stephanie York 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Stephanie York 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 22, 2017
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 31

I have a few thoughts here. First it would make a great movie. Second imagine being intimate with someone and the three hours are up.

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 218

Would we be able to dial in particulars like  age, certain physical attributes like hair color, boob size, hips, legs or would that be extra?   ……………..$50 is base price…………(girly giggling)………….It’s still a bargain. I would do it!!

karley delaware

stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 70
    Replies: 628

Seems rather cheap. What’s the catch?   There is a big big  risk that being a real woman for 3 hours might make you dissatisfied with the real you. This could be devastating for your well-being.   Or you might become addicted.  The device might malfunction and you come back as Quasimodo.    Tempting though it is …….   I am happy with the woman looking back at me in the mirror.  Being a woman is really all in the mind.

Terri 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 17, 2016
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 77

I like both sides of me. Lately I feel them melding into each other, though only in my mind.

Falecia McGuire 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 11, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 28

Great Fun,

This is a fantasy that most, if not all, of us have.  My design would give me a chance to choose age and build.  Right now, I dress like a fit woman of about 35.  I’d like that to be my “order.”  Maybe about 5’6″, 115 lbs., blue eyes, brown wavy hair, with a touch of red natural highlights.  I’d wear my hair with a gentle tuck under, just above the neck.  My hands would be a little larger than average, so I could manage many of the tasks that men can.  I would love a smooth complexion, the kind that gets by without make up – just a touch of lipstick.  I’d wear my nails medium length, just beyond fingertips, with pale pink polish that matched my toes.  My breasts would be modest, b-cup, about 35 inches.  My waist and hips would correspond at about 25 and 35 inches respectively.  Here’s where it gets tricky.  I’d like to be just as adept (or more so) as I am at wearing high heels and (almost no strap) stappie high-heel sandals; the kind that make your foot appear floating on the heel.  Were I this woman for three hours or more, whenever I’d want, I would seldom dress-way-up, but would frequently wear skinny jeans, silky tops or tunics and sandals, pumps, or booties.  I’d don knee high boots with heels in cooler weather and maybe over-the-knee, occasionally.  Because I would like to waste little time and maximize the outings, I’d  love to have smooth legs and arms without having to shave.  I may think of some more fine-tuning before you have it on the market, but I’ll let you know.  But, here’s the thing; I’d like to feel and see things just as I do now.  The woman I’ve described is the woman I see in the mirror when I dress to go out.  I do achieve “some” of this look.  I’m told this by the approval I’ve been shown by many that I encounter, but I’m seen as a male.  Being seen as this woman would be over-the-top.  And . . . finally, I’d like my wife to be fully onboard for the transition and the experience.  We really would be girlfriends.  Probably because of my feminine perspective on many things, we have lots of fun together.  This would be the coup de gras!

Thanks for feeding the fantasy,

FAM

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Christy Heaven 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 15, 2019
    Replies: 14

As I’ve said before, if there were such a machine or device, I would change to female as quick as I could and never go back to this male form ever, I love being a lady! Absolutely exhilarating! I feel my most comfortable and my friends love it. I have been judged now as a male than I have been when I’m female,  of course I was make for a longer period of time but still the female in me is so much more calmer and relaxed! So it I would definitely stay female for the rest of my life! No doubt in my mind!

Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Replies: 180

I would have to switch to both genders as I love both sides of myself

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Smartina Fonteyn 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 14, 2017
      Replies: 21

I’m not sure I’d be super keen on menstruation or childbirth, but I’m old now.

Melissa 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 7, 2018
    Replies: 71

I have had so many fantasies about this for as long as I can remember.  I would definitely need more than 3 hours.  If you manage to invent such a device please, please, please let me know, I would pay considerably more than $50 to use it. 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Rachel Plain 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 4, 2016
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 199

Does it reduce my salary by 20% as well?

anne-marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2018
    Replies: 230

I would choose to change to and remain a cis woman. As has already been said, if the machine could also remove some years and change me back to (say) mid 20’s, then that would be even better.

I don’t really feel that changing back and fourth would allow me to fully emerge myself into femdom.

I would adore to eventually be able to bear children, become wife and mother. Hopefully I would be as stunning as the (other) women in my family so getting a good husband shouldn’t be to much of a problem.

Before that though, I would look at becoming a model. Would be great to be able to strut my stuff down the catwalk looking fabulous and with all the attention on me, a stunning woman.

I do wonder though, if I became a cis woman would I begin to dress like cis women do – leggings, jeans, hardly ever a skirt or dress?

Curiouser and curiouser!

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Camryn Occasionnel 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2018
    Replies: 282

I chose “Yes, I would change between genders.” For a mere $50.00 I would give it a shot at least once. I may wind up cancelling the service after my first obligatory three hours, depending on whether I like what the machine has transformed me into.

For this fantasy, I’ll assume that when I revert back to my lowly male state, I am back to EXACTLY what I was, no “transcription errors,” every molecule perfectly back in place.

With that assumption satisfied, I would use my first three hours to see if I like my new cis-woman self, and decide whether or not I want to do it again. I may beg to be changed back immediately after my first look in the mirror! But then, if I liked what I saw, I would need to be assured that this is the exact woman I would be transformed into EACH time I decide to use the machine.

Then I’d try it for a month (since I’ve already paid my $50), using the machine to transform me whenever I would normally crossdress.

I can’t predict what I might do past the first month. If I find myself no longer attracted to women, the deal is off! If I haven’t discovered too many down-sides, I’ll probably continue the subscription on a month-to-month basis. Maybe I’ll start spending more time at home as a cis-woman. I could actually order a pizza and answer the door with no shame or worries about being “clocked.” Maybe I’ll do something really crazy, like become a FtM crossdresser! With a machine like this, things can get out of hand really fast!

Kate 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 6, 2019
      Replies: 202

Oh, the possibilities. Oh the places you could go. This has the makings of a Dr. Seuss book!

kate

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 11, 2018
    Replies: 1162

Being a pretty housewife for Roxanne!  Yes!

Roxanne Lanyon

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Replies: 345

This would be sooo tempting, as I look at the lovely GG ladies and wish that I could have their figures! The is the main physical thing I would like to be able to attain, my legs people say are nice, my face(?) acceptable, I think, but to have the tight waist, and beautiful feminine bum. Would be lovely!

Though, I know this sounds like a contradiction, I still like being a male, so as such don’t want to actually take steps toward a transition.

Do I sound mixed up?

Amy

Danielle Silverfeather 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 29, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 26

No I am the same way

Kate 
      Participant

Amy. You sound like a number of us. I would say that at best I’m an awkward woman. In my private time I dress and behave as a woman. I’m still miles away. But, not in any hurry. Let it play out.

Kate

Kelly Terry 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 26, 2018
    Replies: 50

$50 per change and still no issues. Not sure about the 3h part, if it means at least 3h then no problem but if we talking change back after 3h or stay forever it would be, since then I would have to keep switching every 3h (hard to get a good night sleep then).

I did once see a movie that had a new way of travelling, your mind extracted and transferred  somewhere else where someone else done the same and you effectively switched body. You got some kind of id to show that the mind was yours but the body wasn’t.
    In this movie they did also show a party where some private person had the same machine and with that switched gender also, and one (women body) who come up to them said “you haven’t lived until you explored the opposite gender”. I was thinking that I would love to swap with my wife and she would probably not protest. Now find a women that would like to have my body (besides my wife who would do it to please me) would be a bit harder – unless she was brain dead or something 🙂

Danielle Silverfeather 
      Participant

Three hours is the shortest amount of time you can spend as a lady

Kate 
        Participant

After the first few times you realize what 3 hours really is – good time management skills! Hah. In time, you have your agenda (best laid plans…). Now, if I could get hold of a Time Turner…

Sonia Pink 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 18, 2019
    Replies: 29

There are so many things I’d wish to explore as a real woman ,not sure 3 hrs time segments would be long enough for some of them tho , may have to forgo those !!although if it was one of those after3hours you become a real woman full time deals I’d be surprised if I hadnt over stepped the time within a week or 2  !!!

Michelle Wilmington 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2017
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 79

The inventor would be wealthy! Hell yes, sign me up!

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 344

$50 a month??   That’s dirt cheap.  Sign me up.  Now, I voted for being able to change genders but only because I need to maintain access to my three beautiful grandchildren.   (I would much prefer just to stay female)    But oh, for those times when I can transition and stay a cisgender woman for hours, if not days and weeks.  Oh, the bliss.  Now, if it only changes me from a 62 yo male to a 62 yo female, I’m still in but how superb would that be if it could change me into a youngish cisgender female in my 20’s or 30’s.   But then what happens if I change into a female in my 20’s, have sexual intercourse and become pregnant?  Do I get to change back while pregnant?  or am I forced to stay that way for 9 months and go through childbirth?    So many twists to this scenario of a gender changing service.

Kate 
      Participant

Anne. I wish you would go with that theme. There would be an Anne in another dimension. An Anne that you could step into for 3 hours any day, every day. The woman machine could have subtexts. No limits of imagination. I love what you spawned, well, so to speak. There are writers amongst us, yes? You stir ideas in me, but you started this  possibility and I will defer to you. Oh, I love you!!

kate

Sally Drinkwater 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 15, 2019
    Replies: 70

Using a device just created that makes you a physical woman for a cost and you can chance back after three hours if you want to……and what sort of woman would you be?

a/ A prostitute to cover the costs?

b/ A raving nymphomaniac?

c/ A lesbian?

d/ A powerful business woman?

e/ A bar maid?

f/ A pretty house wife type

And most importantly…..could you change a tyre?

Kate 
      Participant

Sally

b. First. Would love that job. At least C cups. Otherwise on the skinny side with a very cute butt. Good for tips!

then, as now, nymphomaniac and probably “bi”. Too many tips to ignore – not only the money!

and, change a tyre, change a tire AND change attire.  All.

so fun.

kisses

kate

Christy Heaven 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 15, 2019
    Replies: 14

Ask me and I’ll tell you I was sabotaged when I was born! I think that doctor made me a boy. Lol Not really, but if I believe I am a girl and should have been a girl then why wouls I want to change back to male. Being a female is something I’ve dreamed of since I was young. Bring it on!

Paula F 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Replies: 39

I so agree with Christy.  If I had the choice, I would never want to change back, even though at my age, I would not be able to experience a lot of what a woman experiences in her life, marriage, children, just as a couple of examples.  It would be one of the best investments a girl could make.

Paula

Anne Preuss 
        Participant

Paula…even though I am 62 yo, I would love to permanently change and become a part of that sisterhood of women….it’s not just about the physical aspect of being a woman but the psychological/mental part of being female and sharing thoughts/experiences with other women.

Bettie Houston 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 42

I would opt for the change although $1500 per month would get to be a bit pricey.   What would happen if stopped paying?

Danielle Silverfeather 
      Participant

$50 a month not 1500. You would return to being a man

Rozalyne Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 10, 2018
    Replies: 67

I said yes I would change between the sexes and if I felt better as a full blown woman I wouldn’t change back x I suppose it would give me a different perspective on life from a woman’s point of view which can’t be all bad xxxxx

Alice Eliot 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Replies: 63

I want one, somebody invent it……….please

Tiffany Alexis 
    Founder
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 658

Yay no surgery and only 50 bucks! My ship has come in!

Bettylou Cox 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Replies: 248

I voted “yes” (probably). After all, it’s a girl’s privilege to change her mind.
    And it wouldn’t erase the lifetime I have spent in guy mode.

Bettylyou

Berta 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 25, 2019
    Replies: 9

I voted for “Yes, I would chance between genders.” I think there may be a typo in this option as I think “chance” is meant to be “change” which makes more sense.

This could be a costly option if I’m paying $50 per month for only one 3 hour opportunity during that whole month. There is a saying, “the grass looks greener on the other side” or something like that. As many of us do today we enjoy what masculinity we have and our femininity whenever possible. With this we get the best of both genders, as we males understand them. I’m not sure that 3 hours would be enough time to get a real feeling of just what womanhood is like. Some I know will spend 3 hours in prepping to “go out”! When younger it pained me to see the trials and tribulations my wife went through while she was still menstruating and other female related problems. Yes, I know we males have issues also but I don’t think they come close to a woman’s.

I’d prefer that such a magic transformation be for at least a week and then be able to decide to stay female a while longer or forever!

Sat., 8/24/2019  3:16 PM EDT

Danielle Silverfeather 
      Participant

The three hours is the shortest time you could spend as a man or woman

Danielle Silverfeather 
      Participant

Sorry you are right

K Swim 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2019
    Replies: 308

For less than the cost of my cable bill, I would use it anytime I am alone and wearing a swimsuit.

T.J. Byron 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 18, 2018
    Replies: 86

<p style=”text-align: left;”>As I have said in all my writing, profiles,  that I am not interested in becoming a woman. 24/7.</p>
    I enjoy my current status at 73yrs in October. I am enjoying being able to dress and and go out with my girlfriends when I choose. I have always been more than happy to be a man full time. I love being the only Grandfather my young folks know. Happy to have participated in multiple athletic teams .Happy to have served in the U.S. ARMY RESERVE 25 yrs and the VA 20yrs,  as a surgeon.

I am so, so lucky to have been able to live the life our family has created

Thanks for asking so I can clarify.

Dr. T.J.

Kate 
    Participant

Let’s see $50 x 30 days in average month…best investment ever made.

Anne Preuss 
      Participant

Kate,

She says it’s $50 PER MONTH.  How sweet is that?  But I agree with you….even if it were $50 a day, I would gladly pay to become what I should have been.

Anne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account