- Yes, but I would stay a woman
- Yes, I would chance between genders
- August 24, 2019 at 8:04 am #212116
Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
A device is created that turn you into a real physical woman. The cost for the service is $50 a month. You can turn back into a man after three hours or stay as a woman as long as you want.
Total of 29 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 4, 2019 at 9:32 am #217352Stephanie YorkParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 31Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
I have a few thoughts here. First it would make a great movie. Second imagine being intimate with someone and the three hours are up.
- September 2, 2019 at 2:11 pm #216646karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 218Has thanked: 624 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
Would we be able to dial in particulars like age, certain physical attributes like hair color, boob size, hips, legs or would that be extra? ……………..$50 is base price…………(girly giggling)………….It’s still a bargain. I would do it!!
- August 31, 2019 at 11:18 pm #215991stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 70Replies: 628Has thanked: 674 timesBeen thanked: 1328 times
Seems rather cheap. What’s the catch? There is a big big risk that being a real woman for 3 hours might make you dissatisfied with the real you. This could be devastating for your well-being. Or you might become addicted. The device might malfunction and you come back as Quasimodo. Tempting though it is ……. I am happy with the woman looking back at me in the mirror. Being a woman is really all in the mind.
- August 31, 2019 at 11:22 am #215786TerriParticipantRegistered On: May 17, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 77Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
I like both sides of me. Lately I feel them melding into each other, though only in my mind.
- August 29, 2019 at 9:15 am #214686Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
This is a fantasy that most, if not all, of us have. My design would give me a chance to choose age and build. Right now, I dress like a fit woman of about 35. I’d like that to be my “order.” Maybe about 5’6″, 115 lbs., blue eyes, brown wavy hair, with a touch of red natural highlights. I’d wear my hair with a gentle tuck under, just above the neck. My hands would be a little larger than average, so I could manage many of the tasks that men can. I would love a smooth complexion, the kind that gets by without make up – just a touch of lipstick. I’d wear my nails medium length, just beyond fingertips, with pale pink polish that matched my toes. My breasts would be modest, b-cup, about 35 inches. My waist and hips would correspond at about 25 and 35 inches respectively. Here’s where it gets tricky. I’d like to be just as adept (or more so) as I am at wearing high heels and (almost no strap) stappie high-heel sandals; the kind that make your foot appear floating on the heel. Were I this woman for three hours or more, whenever I’d want, I would seldom dress-way-up, but would frequently wear skinny jeans, silky tops or tunics and sandals, pumps, or booties. I’d don knee high boots with heels in cooler weather and maybe over-the-knee, occasionally. Because I would like to waste little time and maximize the outings, I’d love to have smooth legs and arms without having to shave. I may think of some more fine-tuning before you have it on the market, but I’ll let you know. But, here’s the thing; I’d like to feel and see things just as I do now. The woman I’ve described is the woman I see in the mirror when I dress to go out. I do achieve “some” of this look. I’m told this by the approval I’ve been shown by many that I encounter, but I’m seen as a male. Being seen as this woman would be over-the-top. And . . . finally, I’d like my wife to be fully onboard for the transition and the experience. We really would be girlfriends. Probably because of my feminine perspective on many things, we have lots of fun together. This would be the coup de gras!
Thanks for feeding the fantasy,
- August 29, 2019 at 7:34 am #214612Christy HeavenParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
As I’ve said before, if there were such a machine or device, I would change to female as quick as I could and never go back to this male form ever, I love being a lady! Absolutely exhilarating! I feel my most comfortable and my friends love it. I have been judged now as a male than I have been when I’m female, of course I was make for a longer period of time but still the female in me is so much more calmer and relaxed! So it I would definitely stay female for the rest of my life! No doubt in my mind!
- August 28, 2019 at 8:15 pm #214460Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 5Replies: 180Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
- August 28, 2019 at 11:33 am #214267MelissaParticipantRegistered On: November 7, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 71Has thanked: 421 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
I have had so many fantasies about this for as long as I can remember. I would definitely need more than 3 hours. If you manage to invent such a device please, please, please let me know, I would pay considerably more than $50 to use it. 🙂
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 28, 2019 at 6:03 am #214077
- August 28, 2019 at 12:15 am #214011anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 230Has thanked: 277 timesBeen thanked: 249 times
I would choose to change to and remain a cis woman. As has already been said, if the machine could also remove some years and change me back to (say) mid 20’s, then that would be even better.
I don’t really feel that changing back and fourth would allow me to fully emerge myself into femdom.
I would adore to eventually be able to bear children, become wife and mother. Hopefully I would be as stunning as the (other) women in my family so getting a good husband shouldn’t be to much of a problem.
Before that though, I would look at becoming a model. Would be great to be able to strut my stuff down the catwalk looking fabulous and with all the attention on me, a stunning woman.
I do wonder though, if I became a cis woman would I begin to dress like cis women do – leggings, jeans, hardly ever a skirt or dress?
Curiouser and curiouser!
Take care girls.
- August 26, 2019 at 9:56 pm #213409Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 282Has thanked: 360 timesBeen thanked: 423 times
I chose “Yes, I would change between genders.” For a mere $50.00 I would give it a shot at least once. I may wind up cancelling the service after my first obligatory three hours, depending on whether I like what the machine has transformed me into.
For this fantasy, I’ll assume that when I revert back to my lowly male state, I am back to EXACTLY what I was, no “transcription errors,” every molecule perfectly back in place.
With that assumption satisfied, I would use my first three hours to see if I like my new cis-woman self, and decide whether or not I want to do it again. I may beg to be changed back immediately after my first look in the mirror! But then, if I liked what I saw, I would need to be assured that this is the exact woman I would be transformed into EACH time I decide to use the machine.
Then I’d try it for a month (since I’ve already paid my $50), using the machine to transform me whenever I would normally crossdress.
I can’t predict what I might do past the first month. If I find myself no longer attracted to women, the deal is off! If I haven’t discovered too many down-sides, I’ll probably continue the subscription on a month-to-month basis. Maybe I’ll start spending more time at home as a cis-woman. I could actually order a pizza and answer the door with no shame or worries about being “clocked.” Maybe I’ll do something really crazy, like become a FtM crossdresser! With a machine like this, things can get out of hand really fast!
- August 27, 2019 at 3:40 am #213443
- August 26, 2019 at 8:38 am #213050
- August 25, 2019 at 12:14 pm #212760Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 345Has thanked: 605 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
This would be sooo tempting, as I look at the lovely GG ladies and wish that I could have their figures! The is the main physical thing I would like to be able to attain, my legs people say are nice, my face(?) acceptable, I think, but to have the tight waist, and beautiful feminine bum. Would be lovely!
Though, I know this sounds like a contradiction, I still like being a male, so as such don’t want to actually take steps toward a transition.
Do I sound mixed up?
- August 25, 2019 at 9:05 am #212655Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 50Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
$50 per change and still no issues. Not sure about the 3h part, if it means at least 3h then no problem but if we talking change back after 3h or stay forever it would be, since then I would have to keep switching every 3h (hard to get a good night sleep then).
I did once see a movie that had a new way of travelling, your mind extracted and transferred somewhere else where someone else done the same and you effectively switched body. You got some kind of id to show that the mind was yours but the body wasn’t.
In this movie they did also show a party where some private person had the same machine and with that switched gender also, and one (women body) who come up to them said “you haven’t lived until you explored the opposite gender”. I was thinking that I would love to swap with my wife and she would probably not protest. Now find a women that would like to have my body (besides my wife who would do it to please me) would be a bit harder – unless she was brain dead or something 🙂
- August 25, 2019 at 9:07 am #212656Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
Three hours is the shortest amount of time you can spend as a lady
- August 25, 2019 at 9:20 am #212661KateParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
After the first few times you realize what 3 hours really is – good time management skills! Hah. In time, you have your agenda (best laid plans…). Now, if I could get hold of a Time Turner…
- August 25, 2019 at 8:19 am #212643Sonia PinkParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 29Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
There are so many things I’d wish to explore as a real woman ,not sure 3 hrs time segments would be long enough for some of them tho , may have to forgo those !!although if it was one of those after3hours you become a real woman full time deals I’d be surprised if I hadnt over stepped the time within a week or 2 !!!
- August 25, 2019 at 5:43 am #212607Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 79Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
The inventor would be wealthy! Hell yes, sign me up!
- August 25, 2019 at 5:18 am #212603Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 463 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
$50 a month?? That’s dirt cheap. Sign me up. Now, I voted for being able to change genders but only because I need to maintain access to my three beautiful grandchildren. (I would much prefer just to stay female) But oh, for those times when I can transition and stay a cisgender woman for hours, if not days and weeks. Oh, the bliss. Now, if it only changes me from a 62 yo male to a 62 yo female, I’m still in but how superb would that be if it could change me into a youngish cisgender female in my 20’s or 30’s. But then what happens if I change into a female in my 20’s, have sexual intercourse and become pregnant? Do I get to change back while pregnant? or am I forced to stay that way for 9 months and go through childbirth? So many twists to this scenario of a gender changing service.
- August 25, 2019 at 5:59 am #212612ParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
Anne. I wish you would go with that theme. There would be an Anne in another dimension. An Anne that you could step into for 3 hours any day, every day. The woman machine could have subtexts. No limits of imagination. I love what you spawned, well, so to speak. There are writers amongst us, yes? You stir ideas in me, but you started this possibility and I will defer to you. Oh, I love you!!
- August 25, 2019 at 2:29 am #212577Sally DrinkwaterParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
Using a device just created that makes you a physical woman for a cost and you can chance back after three hours if you want to……and what sort of woman would you be?
a/ A prostitute to cover the costs?
b/ A raving nymphomaniac?
c/ A lesbian?
d/ A powerful business woman?
e/ A bar maid?
f/ A pretty house wife type
And most importantly…..could you change a tyre?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 25, 2019 at 6:05 am #212616ParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
b. First. Would love that job. At least C cups. Otherwise on the skinny side with a very cute butt. Good for tips!
then, as now, nymphomaniac and probably “bi”. Too many tips to ignore – not only the money!
and, change a tyre, change a tire AND change attire. All.
- August 24, 2019 at 9:22 pm #212523Christy HeavenParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Ask me and I’ll tell you I was sabotaged when I was born! I think that doctor made me a boy. Lol Not really, but if I believe I am a girl and should have been a girl then why wouls I want to change back to male. Being a female is something I’ve dreamed of since I was young. Bring it on!
- August 26, 2019 at 9:48 am #213074Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 39Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
I so agree with Christy. If I had the choice, I would never want to change back, even though at my age, I would not be able to experience a lot of what a woman experiences in her life, marriage, children, just as a couple of examples. It would be one of the best investments a girl could make.
- August 28, 2019 at 4:58 am #214051Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 463 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
Paula…even though I am 62 yo, I would love to permanently change and become a part of that sisterhood of women….it’s not just about the physical aspect of being a woman but the psychological/mental part of being female and sharing thoughts/experiences with other women.
- August 24, 2019 at 3:52 pm #212402Bettie HoustonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 42Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
I would opt for the change although $1500 per month would get to be a bit pricey. What would happen if stopped paying?
- August 24, 2019 at 3:40 pm #212398Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 67Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
I said yes I would change between the sexes and if I felt better as a full blown woman I wouldn’t change back x I suppose it would give me a different perspective on life from a woman’s point of view which can’t be all bad xxxxx
- August 24, 2019 at 2:49 pm #212374
- August 24, 2019 at 2:40 pm #212366
- August 24, 2019 at 2:29 pm #212350Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 248Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
- August 24, 2019 at 12:16 pm #212230BertaParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
I voted for “Yes, I would chance between genders.” I think there may be a typo in this option as I think “chance” is meant to be “change” which makes more sense.
This could be a costly option if I’m paying $50 per month for only one 3 hour opportunity during that whole month. There is a saying, “the grass looks greener on the other side” or something like that. As many of us do today we enjoy what masculinity we have and our femininity whenever possible. With this we get the best of both genders, as we males understand them. I’m not sure that 3 hours would be enough time to get a real feeling of just what womanhood is like. Some I know will spend 3 hours in prepping to “go out”! When younger it pained me to see the trials and tribulations my wife went through while she was still menstruating and other female related problems. Yes, I know we males have issues also but I don’t think they come close to a woman’s.
I’d prefer that such a magic transformation be for at least a week and then be able to decide to stay female a while longer or forever!
Sat., 8/24/2019 3:16 PM EDT
- August 24, 2019 at 12:27 pm #212239ParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
The three hours is the shortest time you could spend as a man or woman
- August 24, 2019 at 12:25 pm #212234ParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
Sorry you are right
- August 24, 2019 at 10:31 am #212171
- August 24, 2019 at 10:23 am #212168T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 86Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>As I have said in all my writing, profiles, that I am not interested in becoming a woman. 24/7.</p>
I enjoy my current status at 73yrs in October. I am enjoying being able to dress and and go out with my girlfriends when I choose. I have always been more than happy to be a man full time. I love being the only Grandfather my young folks know. Happy to have participated in multiple athletic teams .Happy to have served in the U.S. ARMY RESERVE 25 yrs and the VA 20yrs, as a surgeon.
I am so, so lucky to have been able to live the life our family has created
Thanks for asking so I can clarify.
- August 24, 2019 at 8:21 am #212122ParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
- August 28, 2019 at 5:05 am #214055ParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 463 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
She says it’s $50 PER MONTH. How sweet is that? But I agree with you….even if it were $50 a day, I would gladly pay to become what I should have been.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.