- Yes, but I would stay a woman
- Yes, I would chance between genders
- August 24, 2019 at 8:04 am #212116Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 61Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 348 times
A device is created that turn you into a real physical woman. The cost for the service is $50 a month. You can turn back into a man after three hours or stay as a woman as long as you want.
Total of 54 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 10, 2020 at 8:37 am #404977Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
- November 9, 2020 at 5:01 pm #404735Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 241Has thanked: 1430 timesBeen thanked: 1407 times
i would change back and forth. the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. but once you get there it might not be as green as it seams. you make the decision to become a woman you might be beautiful to start with, but the machine is going to change you into a woman. it as no control after you accept that change. you will have to accept all changes in life that woman face. abuse, rape, breast cancer, child birth, body changes, ect. i’m surer there are alot of good thing that could happen to. but lets say you changed and you were so happy with your female self and shortly after you got hit by a car. now all your dreams are gone. i would be happy just to try it out for a few hours just to see if women feel the same as we do. im sure they dont, but it would be nice to understand their way of thinking. i like living a double life and to switch back and forth anytime would be cool. it would make it more exciting to experience it from both sides.
- November 8, 2020 at 6:29 pm #404401Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 789Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3220 times
- November 8, 2020 at 6:12 pm #404395
- November 8, 2020 at 5:58 pm #404387Bekkie-Renee AvenddareLadyRegistered On: November 8, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
If my gender history changed with my gender, then I would hope I was attractive. I would be tempted to change back and forth, but staying fem would be tempting. Just wouldn’t look forward to that one time of the month. lol.
- September 7, 2020 at 11:04 pm #381812Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 108Has thanked: 3423 timesBeen thanked: 460 times
- August 31, 2020 at 9:13 am #379499Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 390Has thanked: 809 timesBeen thanked: 1704 times
If I could switch back and forth, I think I would like to alternate weeks as a GG and a GM. After a few months I might like to make the change permanent. Or it might be most enjoyable to continue to see the world from both sides forever.
- August 26, 2020 at 7:06 am #377861JulieLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
- August 20, 2020 at 9:36 am #376055T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 317Has thanked: 3087 timesBeen thanked: 1280 times
You look beautiful…
Make overs are fun!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 20, 2020 at 6:34 am #376014
- August 20, 2020 at 5:20 am #376002
- August 18, 2020 at 7:28 pm #375571Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 177Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
Don’t forget about warranties and maintenance schedules
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 18, 2020 at 7:01 pm #375559Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 177Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
- August 18, 2020 at 8:24 am #375405
- August 18, 2020 at 12:23 am #375337Geraldine MartinLadyRegistered On: April 1, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- August 13, 2020 at 6:00 am #373674Geraldine MartinLadyRegistered On: April 1, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- August 13, 2020 at 5:45 am #373665Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 360Has thanked: 259 timesBeen thanked: 1439 times
I picked yes, being able to swap between genders.
When I transform into Wendy, it is at least 3 hours anyways, so when the 3 hours are up I can zap myself into Wendy again. I imagine it would cut down on makeup time, and adjusting the hip/butt pads.
Not sure if I would stay permanent woman, but being able to flip back and forth is a definite yes. Since working from home, I would get my $50/month’s worth for sure.
If there is a groupon option, that would make it even sweeter.
- August 13, 2020 at 5:29 am #373662Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 128Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
Yes! But there’s a lot more to it than that. I have never been a woman so whether or not I would change back is…questionable. I might find myself more comfortable as a woman than I do now so I would stay, but also the main issue with things like this for me is…the logistics.
Becoming a woman would mean, new ID, job discussion, friends and family issues (I already know I would lose one sister cause my brother (FtM) did when he came out). Right now, the headache of all the logistics isn’t worth what I feel like becoming a true woman would be worth. I am extremely happy being a CD for the time being and have no real desire to transition. If everything was simpler, the world was kinder, then, yes I would give it serious thought, but its not so I’m not.
- August 13, 2020 at 2:10 am #373639SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 470Has thanked: 4036 timesBeen thanked: 2254 times
This reminds me of so many of the thought experiments I read about/tried when I first started my journey earlier this year.
‘If you could wake up tomorrow as a woman (zero consequences), would you?’
’If there were no gender dress norms how would you dress?’
’Alone but self sufficient on a desert island, how would you dress?’
The further along the path I go, the more certain I am that I’m a trans woman. It’s interesting to read how many of the girls here (who are mostly CDers) would cross that threshold if they could.
hugs and chocolate
- August 13, 2020 at 1:51 am #373634AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3828 times
I voted Yes, but would stay a woman. I would take a deep breath and go for it. Then let everyone around me deal with their own feelings about it. Afterwards, unplug the machine and take it away, I am staying this way!
- August 13, 2020 at 1:31 am #373629Carly KeeneRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 197 times
- December 30, 2019 at 2:05 am #262790AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 188Has thanked: 530 timesBeen thanked: 623 times
If I got the chance to spend some time as a GG of course I would take it!
If I would go back is the bigger question… if this device also rewrote my whole life timeline as if it all played out exactly the same except that I had been born a girl… I might just see no reason to go back.
- December 30, 2019 at 1:11 am #262784Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 104Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 381 times
I’d definitely go for it, provided my wife agreed. I think she would. After a while, I would probably alternate months or seasons between male and female modes. I am not unhappy being a guy, but I like Ellie a lot more in general. To be fully passable as a women including mannerisms, voice, and female grace and compassion; wow, I could not pass up an opportunity to go there! I very well might never go back to drab.
Hugs and Love,
- December 29, 2019 at 6:53 am #262535BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1497Has thanked: 1623 timesBeen thanked: 3636 times
Hopefully, it wouldn’t end up being something like “the Devil granting you everlasting youth, & then, sentencing you to life in prison with no possibility of parole”! LOL
Imagine: being turned into a beautiful woman (perfect in every way) & then, stuck in a marriage to some disgusting, bigoted, hateful, misogynistic political figure!
Would you still do it???
“If we all hung our troubles on the line with the washing, & a tornado was approaching,
We’d all rush to collect our own troubles!”… author unknown
- December 27, 2019 at 7:47 pm #262154BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1497Has thanked: 1623 timesBeen thanked: 3636 times
- December 24, 2019 at 8:50 pm #261270Bekke-ReneeDuchessRegistered On: March 30, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- December 9, 2019 at 2:56 pm #257098Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 659Has thanked: 41633 timesBeen thanked: 1281 times
- November 3, 2019 at 10:57 am #243427
- November 3, 2019 at 10:38 am #243418Sandy ChaseBaronessRegistered On: November 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 192Has thanked: 1454 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
- November 3, 2019 at 9:36 am #243406
- October 29, 2019 at 3:47 pm #241853
- October 18, 2019 at 10:47 am #236830Ruby SmithLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 308Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
- October 19, 2019 at 9:47 am #237215
- October 18, 2019 at 11:23 am #236856MollyDuchessRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 278Has thanked: 1427 timesBeen thanked: 878 times
Lucky you, hang on to that woman!.. It was one of my first warning signs when I discovered that most people have no interest in even seeing what it’s like to be the opposite gender. “…if you could, would you …. ” type questions are really very very boring and embarrassing when you (having gone first), are the only one to answer “yes”, and everyone else is a firm “No!”
At least she understands the feelings a bit.
- October 17, 2019 at 7:24 pm #236605Jillian WalkerLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 244 times
At first I voted to stay a woman.
Upon further review I would change back and forth (at least at first). I think that my male side would get just as frustrated without an outlet to express himself as my female side does. But it would probably be 80/20 for the girl side.
- October 17, 2019 at 7:01 pm #236595RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 88Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 516 times
- October 15, 2019 at 3:50 pm #235651Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2667Has thanked: 1815 timesBeen thanked: 5347 times
- September 4, 2019 at 9:32 am #217352Stephanie YorkLadyRegistered On: May 22, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 53Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
- September 2, 2019 at 2:11 pm #216646karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 419Has thanked: 1877 timesBeen thanked: 1178 times
Would we be able to dial in particulars like age, certain physical attributes like hair color, boob size, hips, legs or would that be extra? ……………..$50 is base price…………(girly giggling)………….It’s still a bargain. I would do it!!
- October 15, 2019 at 3:40 pm #235636
- August 31, 2019 at 11:18 pm #215991stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1599Has thanked: 2489 timesBeen thanked: 7021 times
Seems rather cheap. What’s the catch? There is a big big risk that being a real woman for 3 hours might make you dissatisfied with the real you. This could be devastating for your well-being. Or you might become addicted. The device might malfunction and you come back as Quasimodo. Tempting though it is ……. I am happy with the woman looking back at me in the mirror. Being a woman is really all in the mind.
- August 31, 2019 at 11:22 am #215786
- August 29, 2019 at 9:15 am #214686Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 139Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 787 times
This is a fantasy that most, if not all, of us have. My design would give me a chance to choose age and build. Right now, I dress like a fit woman of about 35. I’d like that to be my “order.” Maybe about 5’6″, 115 lbs., blue eyes, brown wavy hair, with a touch of red natural highlights. I’d wear my hair with a gentle tuck under, just above the neck. My hands would be a little larger than average, so I could manage many of the tasks that men can. I would love a smooth complexion, the kind that gets by without make up – just a touch of lipstick. I’d wear my nails medium length, just beyond fingertips, with pale pink polish that matched my toes. My breasts would be modest, b-cup, about 35 inches. My waist and hips would correspond at about 25 and 35 inches respectively. Here’s where it gets tricky. I’d like to be just as adept (or more so) as I am at wearing high heels and (almost no strap) stappie high-heel sandals; the kind that make your foot appear floating on the heel. Were I this woman for three hours or more, whenever I’d want, I would seldom dress-way-up, but would frequently wear skinny jeans, silky tops or tunics and sandals, pumps, or booties. I’d don knee high boots with heels in cooler weather and maybe over-the-knee, occasionally. Because I would like to waste little time and maximize the outings, I’d love to have smooth legs and arms without having to shave. I may think of some more fine-tuning before you have it on the market, but I’ll let you know. But, here’s the thing; I’d like to feel and see things just as I do now. The woman I’ve described is the woman I see in the mirror when I dress to go out. I do achieve “some” of this look. I’m told this by the approval I’ve been shown by many that I encounter, but I’m seen as a male. Being seen as this woman would be over-the-top. And . . . finally, I’d like my wife to be fully onboard for the transition and the experience. We really would be girlfriends. Probably because of my feminine perspective on many things, we have lots of fun together. This would be the coup de gras!
Thanks for feeding the fantasy,
- August 29, 2019 at 7:34 am #214612Christy HeavenLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
As I’ve said before, if there were such a machine or device, I would change to female as quick as I could and never go back to this male form ever, I love being a lady! Absolutely exhilarating! I feel my most comfortable and my friends love it. I have been judged now as a male than I have been when I’m female, of course I was make for a longer period of time but still the female in me is so much more calmer and relaxed! So it I would definitely stay female for the rest of my life! No doubt in my mind!
- August 28, 2019 at 8:15 pm #214460Paula1LadyRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 8Replies: 520Has thanked: 570 timesBeen thanked: 1155 times
- August 30, 2019 at 11:54 am #215198
- August 28, 2019 at 11:33 am #214267MelissaLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 113Has thanked: 882 timesBeen thanked: 237 times
I have had so many fantasies about this for as long as I can remember. I would definitely need more than 3 hours. If you manage to invent such a device please, please, please let me know, I would pay considerably more than $50 to use it. 🙂
- August 28, 2019 at 6:03 am #214077
- August 28, 2019 at 12:15 am #214011Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 385Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 1047 times
I would choose to change to and remain a cis woman. As has already been said, if the machine could also remove some years and change me back to (say) mid 20’s, then that would be even better.
I don’t really feel that changing back and fourth would allow me to fully emerge myself into femdom.
I would adore to eventually be able to bear children, become wife and mother. Hopefully I would be as stunning as the (other) women in my family so getting a good husband shouldn’t be to much of a problem.
Before that though, I would look at becoming a model. Would be great to be able to strut my stuff down the catwalk looking fabulous and with all the attention on me, a stunning woman.
I do wonder though, if I became a cis woman would I begin to dress like cis women do – leggings, jeans, hardly ever a skirt or dress?
Curiouser and curiouser!
Take care girls.
- August 26, 2019 at 9:56 pm #213409Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 425Has thanked: 774 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
I chose “Yes, I would change between genders.” For a mere $50.00 I would give it a shot at least once. I may wind up cancelling the service after my first obligatory three hours, depending on whether I like what the machine has transformed me into.
For this fantasy, I’ll assume that when I revert back to my lowly male state, I am back to EXACTLY what I was, no “transcription errors,” every molecule perfectly back in place.
With that assumption satisfied, I would use my first three hours to see if I like my new cis-woman self, and decide whether or not I want to do it again. I may beg to be changed back immediately after my first look in the mirror! But then, if I liked what I saw, I would need to be assured that this is the exact woman I would be transformed into EACH time I decide to use the machine.
Then I’d try it for a month (since I’ve already paid my $50), using the machine to transform me whenever I would normally crossdress.
I can’t predict what I might do past the first month. If I find myself no longer attracted to women, the deal is off! If I haven’t discovered too many down-sides, I’ll probably continue the subscription on a month-to-month basis. Maybe I’ll start spending more time at home as a cis-woman. I could actually order a pizza and answer the door with no shame or worries about being “clocked.” Maybe I’ll do something really crazy, like become a FtM crossdresser! With a machine like this, things can get out of hand really fast!
- August 27, 2019 at 3:40 am #213443
- August 25, 2019 at 12:14 pm #212760Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1192Has thanked: 3315 timesBeen thanked: 3170 times
This would be sooo tempting, as I look at the lovely GG ladies and wish that I could have their figures! The is the main physical thing I would like to be able to attain, my legs people say are nice, my face(?) acceptable, I think, but to have the tight waist, and beautiful feminine bum. Would be lovely!
Though, I know this sounds like a contradiction, I still like being a male, so as such don’t want to actually take steps toward a transition.
Do I sound mixed up?
- August 25, 2019 at 12:52 pm #212773
- August 25, 2019 at 12:30 pm #212765AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
Amy. You sound like a number of us. I would say that at best I’m an awkward woman. In my private time I dress and behave as a woman. I’m still miles away. But, not in any hurry. Let it play out.
- August 25, 2019 at 9:05 am #212655Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 182Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 717 times
$50 per change and still no issues. Not sure about the 3h part, if it means at least 3h then no problem but if we talking change back after 3h or stay forever it would be, since then I would have to keep switching every 3h (hard to get a good night sleep then).
I did once see a movie that had a new way of travelling, your mind extracted and transferred somewhere else where someone else done the same and you effectively switched body. You got some kind of id to show that the mind was yours but the body wasn’t.
In this movie they did also show a party where some private person had the same machine and with that switched gender also, and one (women body) who come up to them said “you haven’t lived until you explored the opposite gender”. I was thinking that I would love to swap with my wife and she would probably not protest. Now find a women that would like to have my body (besides my wife who would do it to please me) would be a bit harder – unless she was brain dead or something 🙂
- August 25, 2019 at 8:19 am #212643Sonia PinkLadyRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 61Has thanked: 248 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
There are so many things I’d wish to explore as a real woman ,not sure 3 hrs time segments would be long enough for some of them tho , may have to forgo those !!although if it was one of those after3hours you become a real woman full time deals I’d be surprised if I hadnt over stepped the time within a week or 2 !!!
- August 25, 2019 at 5:43 am #212607
- August 25, 2019 at 5:18 am #212603Anne PreussLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 916 times
$50 a month?? That’s dirt cheap. Sign me up. Now, I voted for being able to change genders but only because I need to maintain access to my three beautiful grandchildren. (I would much prefer just to stay female) But oh, for those times when I can transition and stay a cisgender woman for hours, if not days and weeks. Oh, the bliss. Now, if it only changes me from a 62 yo male to a 62 yo female, I’m still in but how superb would that be if it could change me into a youngish cisgender female in my 20’s or 30’s. But then what happens if I change into a female in my 20’s, have sexual intercourse and become pregnant? Do I get to change back while pregnant? or am I forced to stay that way for 9 months and go through childbirth? So many twists to this scenario of a gender changing service.
- August 25, 2019 at 5:59 am #212612AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
Anne. I wish you would go with that theme. There would be an Anne in another dimension. An Anne that you could step into for 3 hours any day, every day. The woman machine could have subtexts. No limits of imagination. I love what you spawned, well, so to speak. There are writers amongst us, yes? You stir ideas in me, but you started this possibility and I will defer to you. Oh, I love you!!
- August 25, 2019 at 2:29 am #212577Sally DrinkwaterDuchessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 260Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 950 times
Using a device just created that makes you a physical woman for a cost and you can chance back after three hours if you want to……and what sort of woman would you be?
a/ A prostitute to cover the costs?
b/ A raving nymphomaniac?
c/ A lesbian?
d/ A powerful business woman?
e/ A bar maid?
f/ A pretty house wife type
And most importantly…..could you change a tyre?
- August 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm #373813Gloria ReneeLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 156Has thanked: 2086 timesBeen thanked: 749 times
A cross between b) and f) the loving housewife with a dark side. :}
- August 25, 2019 at 6:05 am #212616AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
b. First. Would love that job. At least C cups. Otherwise on the skinny side with a very cute butt. Good for tips!
then, as now, nymphomaniac and probably “bi”. Too many tips to ignore – not only the money!
and, change a tyre, change a tire AND change attire. All.
- August 24, 2019 at 9:22 pm #212523Christy HeavenLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
Ask me and I’ll tell you I was sabotaged when I was born! I think that doctor made me a boy. Lol Not really, but if I believe I am a girl and should have been a girl then why wouls I want to change back to male. Being a female is something I’ve dreamed of since I was young. Bring it on!
- August 26, 2019 at 9:48 am #213074Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 891Has thanked: 8785 timesBeen thanked: 3454 times
I so agree with Christy. If I had the choice, I would never want to change back, even though at my age, I would not be able to experience a lot of what a woman experiences in her life, marriage, children, just as a couple of examples. It would be one of the best investments a girl could make.
- August 28, 2019 at 4:58 am #214051Anne PreussLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 916 times
Paula…even though I am 62 yo, I would love to permanently change and become a part of that sisterhood of women….it’s not just about the physical aspect of being a woman but the psychological/mental part of being female and sharing thoughts/experiences with other women.
- August 24, 2019 at 3:52 pm #212402Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 64Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
I would opt for the change although $1500 per month would get to be a bit pricey. What would happen if stopped paying?
- August 24, 2019 at 5:43 pm #212442
- August 24, 2019 at 3:40 pm #212398Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 362Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 1212 times
I said yes I would change between the sexes and if I felt better as a full blown woman I wouldn’t change back x I suppose it would give me a different perspective on life from a woman’s point of view which can’t be all bad xxxxx
- August 24, 2019 at 2:49 pm #212374
- August 24, 2019 at 2:29 pm #212350Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1808Has thanked: 3336 timesBeen thanked: 6169 times
- August 24, 2019 at 12:16 pm #212230BertaLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 226 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
I voted for “Yes, I would chance between genders.” I think there may be a typo in this option as I think “chance” is meant to be “change” which makes more sense.
This could be a costly option if I’m paying $50 per month for only one 3 hour opportunity during that whole month. There is a saying, “the grass looks greener on the other side” or something like that. As many of us do today we enjoy what masculinity we have and our femininity whenever possible. With this we get the best of both genders, as we males understand them. I’m not sure that 3 hours would be enough time to get a real feeling of just what womanhood is like. Some I know will spend 3 hours in prepping to “go out”! When younger it pained me to see the trials and tribulations my wife went through while she was still menstruating and other female related problems. Yes, I know we males have issues also but I don’t think they come close to a woman’s.
I’d prefer that such a magic transformation be for at least a week and then be able to decide to stay female a while longer or forever!
Sat., 8/24/2019 3:16 PM EDT
- August 24, 2019 at 10:31 am #212171K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 619Has thanked: 310 timesBeen thanked: 1159 times
- August 24, 2019 at 10:23 am #212168T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 317Has thanked: 3087 timesBeen thanked: 1280 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>As I have said in all my writing, profiles, that I am not interested in becoming a woman. 24/7.</p>
I enjoy my current status at 73yrs in October. I am enjoying being able to dress and and go out with my girlfriends when I choose. I have always been more than happy to be a man full time. I love being the only Grandfather my young folks know. Happy to have participated in multiple athletic teams .Happy to have served in the U.S. ARMY RESERVE 25 yrs and the VA 20yrs, as a surgeon.
I am so, so lucky to have been able to live the life our family has created
Thanks for asking so I can clarify.
- August 24, 2019 at 8:21 am #212122AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.