Viewing 56 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok Ladies,

A device is created that turn you into a real physical woman. The cost for the service is $50 a month. You can turn back into a man after three hours or stay as a woman as long as you want.

Love

Danielle

Anonymous

Let’s see $50 x 30 days in average month…best investment ever made.

Kate,

She says it’s $50 PER MONTH.  How sweet is that?  But I agree with you….even if it were $50 a day, I would gladly pay to become what I should have been.

Anne

K Swim
      Lady

For less than the cost of my cable bill, I would use it anytime I am alone and wearing a swimsuit.

Berta
      Lady

I voted for “Yes, I would chance between genders.” I think there may be a typo in this option as I think “chance” is meant to be “change” which makes more sense.

This could be a costly option if I’m paying $50 per month for only one 3 hour opportunity during that whole month. There is a saying, “the grass looks greener on the other side” or something like that. As many of us do today we enjoy what masculinity we have and our femininity whenever possible. With this we get the best of both genders, as we males understand them. I’m not sure that 3 hours would be enough time to get a real feeling of just what womanhood is like. Some I know will spend 3 hours in prepping to “go out”! When younger it pained me to see the trials and tribulations my wife went through while she was still menstruating and other female related problems. Yes, I know we males have issues also but I don’t think they come close to a woman’s.

I’d prefer that such a magic transformation be for at least a week and then be able to decide to stay female a while longer or forever!

Sat., 8/24/2019  3:16 PM EDT

Anonymous

I voted “yes” (probably). After all, it’s a girl’s privilege to change her mind.
      And it wouldn’t erase the lifetime I have spent in guy mode.

Bettylyou

I want one, somebody invent it……….please

Anonymous

I said yes I would change between the sexes and if I felt better as a full blown woman I wouldn’t change back x I suppose it would give me a different perspective on life from a woman’s point of view which can’t be all bad xxxxx

I would opt for the change although $1500 per month would get to be a bit pricey.   What would happen if stopped paying?

Ask me and I’ll tell you I was sabotaged when I was born! I think that doctor made me a boy. Lol Not really, but if I believe I am a girl and should have been a girl then why wouls I want to change back to male. Being a female is something I’ve dreamed of since I was young. Bring it on!

I so agree with Christy.  If I had the choice, I would never want to change back, even though at my age, I would not be able to experience a lot of what a woman experiences in her life, marriage, children, just as a couple of examples.  It would be one of the best investments a girl could make.

Paula

Paula…even though I am 62 yo, I would love to permanently change and become a part of that sisterhood of women….it’s not just about the physical aspect of being a woman but the psychological/mental part of being female and sharing thoughts/experiences with other women.

Using a device just created that makes you a physical woman for a cost and you can chance back after three hours if you want to……and what sort of woman would you be?

a/ A prostitute to cover the costs?

b/ A raving nymphomaniac?

c/ A lesbian?

d/ A powerful business woman?

e/ A bar maid?

f/ A pretty house wife type

And most importantly…..could you change a tyre?

Anonymous

Sally

b. First. Would love that job. At least C cups. Otherwise on the skinny side with a very cute butt. Good for tips!

then, as now, nymphomaniac and probably “bi”. Too many tips to ignore – not only the money!

and, change a tyre, change a tire AND change attire.  All.

so fun.

kisses

kate

A cross between b) and f) the loving housewife with a dark side. :}

$50 a month??   That’s dirt cheap.  Sign me up.  Now, I voted for being able to change genders but only because I need to maintain access to my three beautiful grandchildren.   (I would much prefer just to stay female)    But oh, for those times when I can transition and stay a cisgender woman for hours, if not days and weeks.  Oh, the bliss.  Now, if it only changes me from a 62 yo male to a 62 yo female, I’m still in but how superb would that be if it could change me into a youngish cisgender female in my 20’s or 30’s.   But then what happens if I change into a female in my 20’s, have sexual intercourse and become pregnant?  Do I get to change back while pregnant?  or am I forced to stay that way for 9 months and go through childbirth?    So many twists to this scenario of a gender changing service.

Anonymous

Anne. I wish you would go with that theme. There would be an Anne in another dimension. An Anne that you could step into for 3 hours any day, every day. The woman machine could have subtexts. No limits of imagination. I love what you spawned, well, so to speak. There are writers amongst us, yes? You stir ideas in me, but you started this  possibility and I will defer to you. Oh, I love you!!

kate

The inventor would be wealthy! Hell yes, sign me up!

There are so many things I’d wish to explore as a real woman ,not sure 3 hrs time segments would be long enough for some of them tho , may have to forgo those !!although if it was one of those after3hours you become a real woman full time deals I’d be surprised if I hadnt over stepped the time within a week or 2  !!!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

$50 per change and still no issues. Not sure about the 3h part, if it means at least 3h then no problem but if we talking change back after 3h or stay forever it would be, since then I would have to keep switching every 3h (hard to get a good night sleep then).

I did once see a movie that had a new way of travelling, your mind extracted and transferred  somewhere else where someone else done the same and you effectively switched body. You got some kind of id to show that the mind was yours but the body wasn’t.
      In this movie they did also show a party where some private person had the same machine and with that switched gender also, and one (women body) who come up to them said “you haven’t lived until you explored the opposite gender”. I was thinking that I would love to swap with my wife and she would probably not protest. Now find a women that would like to have my body (besides my wife who would do it to please me) would be a bit harder – unless she was brain dead or something 🙂

Three hours is the shortest amount of time you can spend as a lady

Anonymous

After the first few times you realize what 3 hours really is – good time management skills! Hah. In time, you have your agenda (best laid plans…). Now, if I could get hold of a Time Turner…

Amy Myers
      Baroness

This would be sooo tempting, as I look at the lovely GG ladies and wish that I could have their figures! The is the main physical thing I would like to be able to attain, my legs people say are nice, my face(?) acceptable, I think, but to have the tight waist, and beautiful feminine bum. Would be lovely!

Though, I know this sounds like a contradiction, I still like being a male, so as such don’t want to actually take steps toward a transition.

Do I sound mixed up?

Amy

Anonymous

Amy. You sound like a number of us. I would say that at best I’m an awkward woman. In my private time I dress and behave as a woman. I’m still miles away. But, not in any hurry. Let it play out.

Kate

No I am the same way

I chose “Yes, I would change between genders.” For a mere $50.00 I would give it a shot at least once. I may wind up cancelling the service after my first obligatory three hours, depending on whether I like what the machine has transformed me into.

For this fantasy, I’ll assume that when I revert back to my lowly male state, I am back to EXACTLY what I was, no “transcription errors,” every molecule perfectly back in place.

With that assumption satisfied, I would use my first three hours to see if I like my new cis-woman self, and decide whether or not I want to do it again. I may beg to be changed back immediately after my first look in the mirror! But then, if I liked what I saw, I would need to be assured that this is the exact woman I would be transformed into EACH time I decide to use the machine.

Then I’d try it for a month (since I’ve already paid my $50), using the machine to transform me whenever I would normally crossdress.

I can’t predict what I might do past the first month. If I find myself no longer attracted to women, the deal is off! If I haven’t discovered too many down-sides, I’ll probably continue the subscription on a month-to-month basis. Maybe I’ll start spending more time at home as a cis-woman. I could actually order a pizza and answer the door with no shame or worries about being “clocked.” Maybe I’ll do something really crazy, like become a FtM crossdresser! With a machine like this, things can get out of hand really fast!

Anonymous

Oh, the possibilities. Oh the places you could go. This has the makings of a Dr. Seuss book!

kate

I would choose to change to and remain a cis woman. As has already been said, if the machine could also remove some years and change me back to (say) mid 20’s, then that would be even better.

I don’t really feel that changing back and fourth would allow me to fully emerge myself into femdom.

I would adore to eventually be able to bear children, become wife and mother. Hopefully I would be as stunning as the (other) women in my family so getting a good husband shouldn’t be to much of a problem.

Before that though, I would look at becoming a model. Would be great to be able to strut my stuff down the catwalk looking fabulous and with all the attention on me, a stunning woman.

I do wonder though, if I became a cis woman would I begin to dress like cis women do – leggings, jeans, hardly ever a skirt or dress?

Curiouser and curiouser!

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Does it reduce my salary by 20% as well?

I have had so many fantasies about this for as long as I can remember.  I would definitely need more than 3 hours.  If you manage to invent such a device please, please, please let me know, I would pay considerably more than $50 to use it. 🙂

I would have to switch to both genders as I love both sides of myself

Smartina
        Duchess

I’m not sure I’d be super keen on menstruation or childbirth, but I’m old now.

As I’ve said before, if there were such a machine or device, I would change to female as quick as I could and never go back to this male form ever, I love being a lady! Absolutely exhilarating! I feel my most comfortable and my friends love it. I have been judged now as a male than I have been when I’m female,  of course I was make for a longer period of time but still the female in me is so much more calmer and relaxed! So it I would definitely stay female for the rest of my life! No doubt in my mind!

Great Fun,

This is a fantasy that most, if not all, of us have.  My design would give me a chance to choose age and build.  Right now, I dress like a fit woman of about 35.  I’d like that to be my “order.”  Maybe about 5’6″, 115 lbs., blue eyes, brown wavy hair, with a touch of red natural highlights.  I’d wear my hair with a gentle tuck under, just above the neck.  My hands would be a little larger than average, so I could manage many of the tasks that men can.  I would love a smooth complexion, the kind that gets by without make up – just a touch of lipstick.  I’d wear my nails medium length, just beyond fingertips, with pale pink polish that matched my toes.  My breasts would be modest, b-cup, about 35 inches.  My waist and hips would correspond at about 25 and 35 inches respectively.  Here’s where it gets tricky.  I’d like to be just as adept (or more so) as I am at wearing high heels and (almost no strap) stappie high-heel sandals; the kind that make your foot appear floating on the heel.  Were I this woman for three hours or more, whenever I’d want, I would seldom dress-way-up, but would frequently wear skinny jeans, silky tops or tunics and sandals, pumps, or booties.  I’d don knee high boots with heels in cooler weather and maybe over-the-knee, occasionally.  Because I would like to waste little time and maximize the outings, I’d  love to have smooth legs and arms without having to shave.  I may think of some more fine-tuning before you have it on the market, but I’ll let you know.  But, here’s the thing; I’d like to feel and see things just as I do now.  The woman I’ve described is the woman I see in the mirror when I dress to go out.  I do achieve “some” of this look.  I’m told this by the approval I’ve been shown by many that I encounter, but I’m seen as a male.  Being seen as this woman would be over-the-top.  And . . . finally, I’d like my wife to be fully onboard for the transition and the experience.  We really would be girlfriends.  Probably because of my feminine perspective on many things, we have lots of fun together.  This would be the coup de gras!

Thanks for feeding the fantasy,

FAM

Terri
      Duchess

I like both sides of me. Lately I feel them melding into each other, though only in my mind.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Would we be able to dial in particulars like  age, certain physical attributes like hair color, boob size, hips, legs or would that be extra?   ……………..$50 is base price…………(girly giggling)………….It’s still a bargain. I would do it!!

I have a few thoughts here. First it would make a great movie. Second imagine being intimate with someone and the three hours are up.

I voted yes.  But can one change and define height, weight, measurements, hair color …. you get the picture.  After all it would be great to wear the ladies clothing I have.

Alice

Rosiebeth
      Lady

What a delightful device that would be.  The best of both worlds I guess. Lol. But girls are better. ❤️❤️

hugs

Rosiebeth

Anonymous

At first I voted to stay a woman.

Upon further review I would change back and forth (at least at first). I think that my male side would get just as frustrated without an outlet to express himself as my female side does. But it would probably be 80/20 for the girl side.

This would be awesome to have. Would hope it could work for women to be men also, as my wife has wanted to know what it’s like to be a man.

Molly
        Duchess

Ruby;

Lucky you, hang on to that woman!..    It was one of my first warning signs when I discovered that most people have no interest in even seeing what it’s like to be the opposite gender.    “…if you could, would you …. ” type questions are really very very boring and embarrassing when you (having gone first), are the only one to answer “yes”, and everyone else is a firm “No!”

At least she understands the feelings a bit.

-Molly

I don’t see why not

Anonymous

Yes please, sign me up.

Anonymous

I would stay a woman for EVER!

Carla

Sorry I misread the question, YES if I could change back after a month or so and then change back again definitely. Sandy.

I would stay a women forever I believe.

Patty

I’d use this device. I voted I’d switch between genders. I’d spend almost all my time as a woman and switch back to male only when family circumstances and work required it.

Sounds a bit better than Ranma 1/2.  Would definately do it.  Keep switching  back and forth.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I’d definitely go for it, provided my wife agreed. I think she would. After a while, I would probably alternate months or seasons between male and female modes. I am not unhappy being a guy, but I like Ellie a lot more in general. To be fully passable as a women including mannerisms, voice, and female grace and compassion; wow, I could not pass up an opportunity to go there! I very well might never go back to drab.
      Hugs and Love,

Ellie Hope

Ashley
      Lady

If I got the chance to spend some time as a GG of course I would take it!

If I would go back is the bigger question… if this device also rewrote my whole life timeline as if it all played out exactly the same except that I had been born a girl… I might just see no reason to go back.

I most definitely would remain a woman for ever why would I want to be a boring man. I don’t like being a man now anyway.

Anonymous

I voted Yes, but would stay a woman. I would take a deep breath and go for it. Then let everyone around me deal with their own feelings about it. Afterwards, unplug the machine and take it away, I am staying this way!

Kay

Seren
      Baroness

This reminds me of so many of the thought experiments I read about/tried when I first started my journey earlier this year.
      ‘If you could wake up tomorrow as a woman (zero consequences), would you?’

’If there were no gender dress norms how would you dress?’

’Alone but self sufficient on a desert island, how would you dress?’

The further along the path I go, the more certain I am that I’m a trans woman. It’s interesting to read how many of the girls here (who are mostly CDers) would cross that threshold if they could.

hugs and chocolate

Seren ⭐️💕

Yes! But there’s a lot more to it than that. I have never been a woman so whether or not I would change back is…questionable. I might find myself more comfortable as a woman than I do now so I would stay, but also the main issue with things like this for me is…the logistics.

Becoming a woman would mean, new ID, job discussion, friends and family issues (I already know I would lose one sister cause my brother (FtM) did when he came out). Right now, the headache of all the logistics isn’t worth what I feel like becoming a true woman would be worth. I am extremely happy being a CD for the time being and have no real desire to transition. If everything was simpler, the world was kinder, then, yes I would give it serious thought, but its not so I’m not.

I picked yes, being able to swap between genders.

When I transform into Wendy, it is at least 3 hours anyways, so when the 3 hours are up I can zap myself into Wendy again.  I imagine it would cut down on makeup time, and adjusting the hip/butt pads.

Not sure if I would stay permanent woman, but being able to flip back and forth is a definite yes.  Since working from home, I would get my $50/month’s worth for sure.

If there is a groupon option, that would make it even sweeter.

wowww I wwould try if only if the successful transition to a nice woman is warranted….

And I am among the 38% who won’t go back

Honestly if such machine exists, it’s worth 50$ to be changed into a woman, comparing to the surgery costs !!!!   Does your machine can change you into a beautiful woman with some options like breasts size?

I would immediately become a woman permanently — I have always been a Lady!

I would definitely change but there would be no going back, it would be permanent. No doubt about it. No doubt about it.

Don’t forget about warranties and maintenance schedules

I would stay a woman….. always wanted to be a woman…. would never give up a chance to be one.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I would change back (when necessary) only because I’m considerate of my wife.

Dawn

Julie
      Lady

OMG this would be wonderful!! I would defiantly use it ALOT!  Have said it would be nice to be able to do this for years.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

If I could switch back and forth, I think I would like to alternate weeks as a GG and a GM.  After a few months I might like to make the change permanent.  Or it might be most enjoyable to continue to see the world from both sides forever.

Sandy

I voted to stay as a woman ,I would use the machine once to change for ever into a lovely lady and then unplug and throw it away ,just one thing got to get it right if only one chance .    Michelle xx

If my gender history changed with my gender, then I would hope I was attractive.  I would be tempted to change back and forth, but staying fem would be tempting.  Just wouldn’t look forward to that one time of the month.  lol.

That would be an awesome device.At 50 dollars a month e we orthopedic every penny.

Elon Musks got NOTHING on you!

Rei

I just spat out a mouthful of coffee… thanks! Oh, I have tears in my eyes!

xx Polly

Anonymous

i would change back and forth. the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. but once you get there it might not be as green as it seams. you make the decision to become a woman you might be beautiful to start with, but the machine is going to change you into a woman. it as no control after you accept that change. you will have to accept all changes in life that woman face. abuse, rape, breast cancer, child birth, body changes, ect. i’m surer there are alot of good thing that could happen to. but lets say you changed and you were so happy with your female self and shortly after you got hit by a car. now all your dreams are gone. i would be happy just to try it out for a few hours just to see if women feel the same as we do. im sure they dont, but it would be nice to understand their way of thinking. i like living a double life and to switch back and forth anytime would be cool. it would make it more exciting to experience it from both sides.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Absolutely!  I would expect this “change” machine to make this a complete make-over to include hair, makeup, etc.  I would be expected to pick out my clothes, jewelry, etc.

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?