Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I discovered that in the United States (and in some other countries) there is a much-practiced event there called “Womanless Beauty Pageant”

The pageant is practiced by men dressed as women, as if it were a “miss” contest. It is usually carried out in communities, organizations, universities and others, with the purpose of socializing or raising funds for charity.

Some pageants are simpler (clothes, style and posture) but others are well elaborated, in these the competitors wear a neat wig; full makeup; beautiful party dresses, jump shoes, and women’s poses. One of the best pageants is held every year at a university in the Philippines. On youtube is the video of the 2016 event: “Miss Engineering 2016 Metamorphosis”. The event organizers have a page in facebook too.

On youtube there are videos of other pageants as well.

The winners are awarded with banners, crowns and flowers!

Have you ever participated in this type of event? Share your experience!

Hi Marie Claire, I have never taken part in such an event, but I’m sure if these events had taken place here in the UK in my youth I would have been the first to sign up!

Andrea xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?