• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

Womanless pagents conducted for various reasons have been popular of late even is schools. So has any of you got involved in that or has any experiance regarding that? Personally i think it would be a wonderful opportunity for a crossdresser to enjoy the feminine side with everyone’s help. I’m saying it because i have played female roles for school dramas and absolutely enjoyed it.

Your thoughts?

Anonymous

Hi Mitch.They didn’t have them in my day back in the seventies.I wish they had.I live in the UK.Not sure if they have many over here.I know how popular they are in the U.S.I have seen pictures and it gladdens my heart to see the participants mums and sisters getting them prepared.Good for them and good for the schools and colleges and other institutions to be so open minded to put such events on.

The present time is a great time for young crosdressers to explore their femininity.That sort of thing was taboo in my 60’s/ 70’s childhood.

Becka
      Lady

I have seen these in various places in the past.  It’s funny because here it what is happening.

– These pagents (or plays) provide a great opportunity for those who really want to dress, to do so under the guise of being in a pagent or play, and not be judged.

Halloween is anothera example of this.  It provides people of all genders to be someone else (the person they want to be) for a day/night.  I remember one guy we all hung out with, at Halloween he was always dressed in full drag!  He loved it.  That was his one opportunity of the year, to go out in public dressed the way he really wanted and desired to!

🙂

rhonda
      Lady

Hi Mitch  Womanless Pagents may be good for crossdressers  it will produce more crossdressers it doesn’t take much to addicted to this lifestyle and the more people  that become crossdressers the more acceptable it’ll become

Rhonda

Anonymous

We never had pageants in school… i remember initiation day for jr high and some guys CD but they were forced, and belittled during the day… in those days your goal was to blend in… if you stuck out you were a target… it’s much different now. It would be cool to have a pageant for us over forty folks!!

Anonymous

Yeah the times have changed and what I noticed even the people who are stiff about crossdressing support these events and contestants in many ways. So I think it’s a good sign

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?