Tagged: Hips pads enhance
- January 20, 2022 at 10:13 am #613706Cady BayParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 18Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
Hi there, girls! I need some advice on hip enhancers/pads…
1) I’ve never used any before/I don’t know what to look for.
2) Are there any that can be used with short shorts? All I find are really long.
3) Any other tips are very much appreciated!
- January 20, 2022 at 12:28 pm #613750PumpedLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 137Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
I bought some foam pads from Amazon and they are my go to pads. I bought a longer set I wear on my hips, and a short set I wear as butt pads. I get a nice curvy figure with them. As for pads and shorts, no clue how to make that work. I wear my pads with some very short dresses, but I wear a pair of support pantyhose than a pair of patterned tights over them and the pads are still slightly noticeable. The problem come in with the variation of skin color versus the pads, and the edge of the pad showing through. I generally don’t leave the house, and I certainly don’t roam around in pubic so my appearance does not need to be 100%. The neck up is a total loss any way!
- January 20, 2022 at 12:08 pm #613744Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 788Has thanked: 17408 timesBeen thanked: 2831 times
Wow, an hour of your time…. Sounds a lot easier than the exercises I have been doing for the last year!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 20, 2022 at 3:24 pm #613802CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 81Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 289 times
- January 20, 2022 at 4:00 pm #613814Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 788Has thanked: 17408 timesBeen thanked: 2831 times
I seem to be getting a slow payoff. My skirts are fitting a little better. I do need to do them for my back as well, so it’s not that terrible for me. The comparison to the time spent on making a set of pads just blows my mind though!
- January 20, 2022 at 10:44 am #613719Victoria FemmeLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 63Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 237 times
I’ve tried a few different foam hip pads I ordered online. Some built into body shaping bottoms, and some not. Long of it short, I didn’t find any of the options to work well. Big waste of money. Probably because they’re designed for skinny women who already have the basic shape.
I haven’t tried any of the hip/butt pads that are specifically designed for crossdressing. I would imagine they’re going to give significantly better results.
I do have some good news if you’re mildly crafty. I ordered a cheap roll of bed topper foam online for $20. I did this to make sure it had some squish to it, as well as being more affordable than a generic roll of foam from a craft store. Another bonus was that I had plenty of leftover material. I was able to make a few different sized pads, throw out screw ups, make a butt pad, and still had plenty leftover for future projects.
How I made it: I cut out the overall shape I wanted with scissors. Then I trimmed the sides thinner. The outter edge I made as thin as I could. Left the middle thick. This hid the seams when I put it on under shape wear. I think it took about an hour of my time. I was very happy with the results. The pads lasted a long time. The only downside was all the little bits of foam I had to clean up.
- January 20, 2022 at 10:57 am #613727Cady BayLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 18Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
How thick was the foam that you used?
- January 20, 2022 at 4:40 pm #613817Victoria FemmeLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 63Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 237 times
I think it was about 1″. I actually don’t have it anymore. i need to remake it. I was surprised how much it increased my hips. I initially thought I would need something thicker, but with enough of it wrapped around me, it filled me out well. It also gave me a really smooth look.
If you’re thinking you might need something thicker, consider using two layers. Use some spray adhesive if it’s handy. The reason i say this was because I have a ton of leftover foam. No reason to buy a more expensive thicker one if you don’t need. But get a thicker one if you wish. Whatever’s easier.
- January 20, 2022 at 10:51 am #613722Cady BayLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 18Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
This is the outside-the-box thinking I love! I am crafty, so I’m going to try this. Thanks!
- January 20, 2022 at 10:43 am #613718JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 28Replies: 172Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 725 times
Cady the best thing you can do is make your own from foam rubber. You can choose your own thickness, length, size in general. Some of my first one’s I made was with girdles, I used my mothers sewing machine to sew pockets on the inside of them then squished foam rubber into them. I did the same thing with my butt padding. Depending on the extent of how much you want to add to your hip and butt size . They sell some really nice one’s on eBay, Amazon, The Drag Queen Closet and several other online stores. They have some that are almost like panties that you can wear with shot shorts, mini skirts and club dresses. I myself prefer one size smaller so it will also replace a gaff instead of wearing both. The only other two ways I know is butt and hip exercises or multiple pairs of pantyhose.
- January 20, 2022 at 10:32 am #613717AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have a small oval pair, but I’m not sure that even those would work with short shorts (is that the same as hot pants? Think Harley Quinn)
The alternative would be to use the large ones but under really opaque tights?
- January 20, 2022 at 10:54 am #613724LadyRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 18Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
Yes, hot pants! I never can remember that they are call hot pants…
- January 20, 2022 at 12:46 pm #613760AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
If you can pull off Harley Quinn shorts – respect!
I seem to remember that some years back there was a fad for short denim cutoffs over black opaques, so you’ve got precedent for that look. it was teenagers, mind.
- January 20, 2022 at 2:32 pm #613787LadyRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 18Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
I’m fortunate enough that I have a nice shapely butt (from my dads side ironically lol) but I need the hips in order to pull it all off
1 user thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.