• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Lea.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Hi ladies. For years, my wife, mom, sister and just about every GG often complained that they were feeling warmer than I was in a hot place.

Many AC control battles later, some arguments finished, it dawned on me. They are really feeling warmer. While women’s clothes are sometimes thinner and skimpier that men’s clothes, in girl mode we end up wearing more layers.  A bra, then a cami, or pantyhose and tights, all add one more layer. Makeup also adds one more layer on the face.

Going out in summer wearing a bra under my t-shirt, I’ve noticed how much warmer I would feel.  Sweating makes it worse, even more uncomfortable.

It’s no surprise that women or others in women’s fashions feel warmer!!

Another insight of being a crossdresser.

P.S. Someone should invent a bra that fully breathes, no sweat.

Anonymous

Dear Lea,

You may also notice that women are the first to complain when it’s cold. Though hard to generalize, most women have a bit more body fat than males. Our sweat glands are much different as well. Having to wear a bra in hot weather is not something to look forward to.

I can’t imagine how uncomfortable a CD would be wearing a bra, forms, and booty pads in warm weather.

Eileen

Lea
        Lady

Thank you Eileen. Now that you mention it, women do seem to have more body fat in general.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Good insite Lea. I noticed this weekend while in a local parade while dressed totally in fem that we CD’s have one more layer, our breast forms. I felt like my chest was about to become a liquid mess.
      Cassie

Hi Lea, the hot weather is indeed playing havoc for those of us in layers of women’s clothing, it’s certainly spoilt my fun this evening. I was fully dressed for an hour but had to take everything off as it is so darn hot here in the UK. And it’s impossible to wear a wig.

A word of advice – it’s probably not a good idea at the moment to dress all in black with tight underwear and fishnets and pretend you’re a 22 year old goth girl. Or maybe that’s just me. I’ve had to change into a white and pink baby doll instead and I’m still hot…but not in a good way!

Amy x

Lea
        Lady

It’s hot where I live and a short dress up session, with AC on blasting, I was sweating away. I do think that the excitement of dressing increases blood flow, and maybe makes us feel even warmer.

Even in winter, when dressed a bit skimpy, I have never felt cold. The fun and exhilaration of dressing!

With the cost of living going sky high this year crossdressing could be a great way to save on heating bills this winter…now there’s a good excuse.

Lea
            Lady

Crossdressing could be a great way to save money…lol.

Men’s clothes and shoes are rarely on sale or clearance, women’s larger sizes are often on clearance, and women’s fashions change often and cause more clearance sales (I like cute stuff, no matter how out of fashion), and the last thing anyone will say “His dress is so last year” (chuckles).

I should see if my wife will buy (pun) this story.

Quite true, as I recently discovered.
      When home alone, I usually just wear a short-sleeved dress and low-heeled mules while cooking; one chilly morning, I felt resentful that I might have to change out of the dress (which is my most comfortable stay-at-home wear).
      Suddenly had a brainwave, though: I put on a camisole and a pair of pantyhose and hey presto, I felt warm and continued prepping the dinner things in my most comfortable dress.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes women are generally hotter than others because all of the layers and a lot of the fabrics they wear like nylon, satin, polyester blends, and microfibers doesn’t breath like cotton does. And after growing my hair out I’ve noticed when its down around my shoulders it really does heat up the neck.

I wear a bra every day and usually a sports bra doing yard work which becomes soaked in sweat in no time. If I’m wearing forms its even hotter but I try to imagine how a GG feels in this weather and I endure. It really does feel great to take it off after sweating so much. Outside, my hair is kept in a ponytail because its much cooler that way.

I assume womens fashions of three quarter sleeves, crop tops, plunging neck lines and capri pants exposing ankles is designed for looks and also for keeping women cooler.

Lea
        Lady

I forgot about the hair length! I agree, some fashions like shorter sleeves, exposed midriffs, cutout backs, mesh tops are both sexy and practical for reducing warmth.

Funny thought…do GGs have this conversation with their GG friends about overheating fashions, or is it accepted as part of normal life for them. While us CDs, these details matter so much.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?