Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m an occasional golfer like many, many others. I decided to use the driving range at the local club dressed en-femme and developed a conversation with a woman also practicing. She invited more for a drink and then all of a sudden was asked to substitute for her in her regular weekly golf league consisting of 99 women(they play as threesomes) next week. I played a round of golf on 4th of July with her and two other women also in the golf league and had so much fun.

The golf league has no bets, no prize money, no trophies and no contests. Just a large number of women of all ages having fun. To be open, I phoned the woman who runs the golf league and told her I was a CD/trans. She thinks this is GREAT and really wants me to play in the golf league as a sub. She stated clearly that it is up to me to mention my gender status ONLY if I wish. She was totally unaware. Already I have 4 dates as a sub for golf if I want to play. As a result I am thinking of playing. I do in fact hit the golf ball much, much further than these women. Do I say anything at all or just play as I am today and say nothing?

Transgender in sports is a flash point discussion these days. However, this is just a local golf league at the local club with no financial ties at all…just fun golf. After our golf round I was “pulled” into the ladies locker room by my playing group to “freshen up” with them before a drink after golf(in Illinois this is OK legally).
      Thoughts?

Too much thinking, April.

Just do it.

Diane Marie

Hello April, absolutely terrific for you. To play around, with other ladies. Should you tell. I reckon they will say, we know that but you are welcome.
      So go out and play.
      For me the fact that it is for fun is not the same as some other cpmpetitions.
      Live life Enjoy
      Jane

Elaine
      Duchess

I am interested to see how this turns out. Please update periodically.

I am a better-than-most golfer with 8.2 handicap. I play with a group of guys for ‘fun’. No bets, no competition, no better or worse. BUT men like to compete. So no matter how i try to not compete i still want to beat my friens.

I think this is a fantastic Idea. Be out socially with other women and just be one of the girls.

I would deffinitly be in.  You have already been accepted by the group and sound like you really enjoyed yourself.

Have fun

Paula

I think as long as there’s no prize money, records, or scholarships on the line, and you’re open and honest about everything, then play! The other women seem to have accepted you, so enjoy it. I hve tilo say, I am jealous, i don’t golf, but there are some seriously cute golfing outfits i would love to wear. I have actually thought of taking up golf as a “Sarah only” hobby. Sspending the day outside en femme with some accepting people is hard to beat.

Terri
      Duchess

I agree with Diane. Just enjoy the experience. Im so happy for you.
      Hugs Terri

Anonymous

If the golf outings are purely social events, then I’d be comfortable joining.  If they are competitive, even informally, I’d decline the invitation.  That’s just me being consistent in regard to my opinion on the question of males competing against females.  I would also decline the invitation if I knew of any objections to me joining the league.  It’s not unfair for women to want their own spaces, social groups and organizations.  Certainly, the thoughts and feelings of all involved should be respected.

Anonymous

To put my opinion more succinctly, if I could join the league without “rocking the boat”, I’d join.  If my participation would cause problems, I wouldn’t join.

Since there is no competition, I think you should just be one of the girls and play. You are definitely living the dream.

I would love to golf as Amanda, would love to join other CD and cis women in an accepting environment, just for fun though no competition. The three things i love most in this life is #1 my wife, #2 golf, and #3 dressing up like a woman and feeling feminine. How great it would be to golf and be Amanda at the same time.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You were invited, it’s a social group, no one objects so what’s to think about? You enjoy it girl.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Sure, I’d go!

So long as there’s no college scholarship or Olympic spot on-the-line.

I’ve been invited to join a group of transwomen bikers here at home, “Transwomen Bit*che$ of Ontario”. We’re currently in discussions with our local OMGs asking permission if we can use “Ontario” as our bottom rocker.

Barb 🙂

Go for it hon! I’m jealous as a golfer myself I can’t wait for the opportunity to wear a cute golf skirt and play!

Anonymous

April, how wonderful! Go for it! It’s so great that you have the opportunity to play golf in public as a woman and that your new friend accepted that you’re trans without any problem!

Sounds like we’ll be seeing a lot more of your golfing pictures soon!

Hugs,

Holly

Hi Holly. My first picture has been uploaded to this site. It was a featured photo yesterday.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi April.  You are in a very enviable situation. You were invited, you were upfront and honest, the ones you’ve come in contact with appear to have easily and happily accepted you. You may run into some who aren’t so sure, so just be aware, and, really, mostly be yourself.

I’ve really gotten into golf in the past 10-15 years, two leagues now, plus a group of us who go to new courses to play, still me as a male (unfortunately). I will say that when there is a mixed scramble occasionally, there are several women I would love to have part of my team.  They can easily keep up with most us older males and even outperform with short irons and putters.

Have fun, and hope your drives are all in the fairway – or at least findable.

Hugs, ChloeC

Hi April,

One of my fantasy’s is to be able to play golf as one of the girls you lucky lady. A great feature of the game is the handicap system that allows players of all different abilities to play together and have fun. Rather than bombing it past the other ladies you could play from the men’s tees. If that is too awkward I would keep my driver in the bag and tee off with a hybrid or iron. That should even things up a bit and you can just say you’re not comfortable hitting your driver which is the truth if hitting it way past the other ladies makes you uncomfortable.

Wish I was out there with you,

Michelle

Since you were invited and accepted, and there are no prize or rankings repercussions, go have fun!

They sound like a wonderful group of people. Go for it. x

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Why not?  They invited you to play.  It’s strictly for fun.  And apparently they like you.  If someone makes a fuss you can always back out….or stand your ground (what I would do).  Besides, you deserve to be there.  Go for it girl!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?