Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I first started CDing, I had a dickens of a time with wearing women’s panties. Let’s face it gurls, they’re not made for men. So now, I only wear men’s panties that have a pocket for my “stuff.”
      But before that, if they were just normal women’s panties, I put them on backwards. It actually worked. And every pair would essentially be T backs. And would have enough room to hold me in.

Not sure how I discovered that. Probably put them on backwards, to be honest. But none the less, it works.

Anonymous

Might be an isolated issue, because I love wearing women’s bikini style panties and they hold everything. Actually feel better than my male underwear.

My favorites for everyday wear are a high-waist silky nylon spandex blend material. Love the look and feel and they fit better than any men’s underwear ever did.

My favorite panty is nylon Briefs or high cut briefs. They hold every thing in place with no problem.

Me personally, I think a panty bulge is a super sexy. These (from Amazon) “IKINGSKY Men’s Cheeky Boxer Briefs Sexy Low Rise Pouch Men Thong” fit & feel so good. Just enough “ride” to keep in noticing. But not enough to bug you.

Diane G
      Lady

Love panties. Luckily, I’m not big so everything fits. You can’t beat the fabrics and colors.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=594385]
      Hi Diane

Absolutely adore wearing Satin, now that is a feeling.

Hugs X

Wilma.

Edelle
      Lady

I’m big (230lb) and LOVE Bali’s “Skimp Scamp” briefs. Plenty of room for my junk because the have a wide gusset and they are stretch microfibers. They’re wonderful.

So if you want to get back into some actual women’s wear, I can guarantee you’ll fit into these. I wear them everywhere. I don’t get any satisfaction wearing “panties” made for men. Might just as well wear mens’ stuff.

[postquote quote=594398]

I have two pair of satin sheets for my bed. I refuse to go back to cotton now. Fresh satin sheets, on freshly shaved legs is enough to make me go to bed early. lol

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Ok,

I have trouble with the “suff” not staying put in women’s panties unless there’s a gaff under them.

In daily life I use 2 primary undergarments now.

Panties sold on En Femme that are built for US. And these beauties that are actually made for men.

Summer Code Mens Micro Mesh Stretch Thong T-Back Sexy Underwear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RGFZBLH/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_BYKY6N52E7N7KDXBWWTD

They’re super comfortable, have a great pouch, and the superfine mesh feels good even though it’s a thong. Love them. They are my number 1 option most days.

Good luck

Xoxo

Rayna

[postquote quote=594504]

Honey hush. Those look so cute. And comfy.
      But, now look here, I’ve not been in a position to wear women’s clothes since my divorce, like 2 years ago. But recently just got my own place again, and I’ve been doing a LOT of catching up. So just before Christmas, I told myself, “Ok gurl, you’ve bought enough to last you a year. So cut it out.” And then here you come with these pretty panties with a pouch. And I can’t resist.
      Thanks a lot. You owe me. lol. xoxoxoxo

Check these out. https://www.amazon.com/iKingsky-Cheeky-Underwear-Breathable-Panties/dp/B07TYHT1FR/ref=sr_1_17?crid=2906XXDCBLZWO&keywords=mens+panties+sissy+lingerie+5+pack&qid=1640646141&sprefix=mens+panties+sissy+lingerie+5+pack%2Caps%2C198&sr=8-17

I always wear thong panties and/or pantyhose, I was “blessed” with very small male parts so have no problem making them disappear, they tuck up there quite nicely, been wearing girls panties forever and never had a problem, now I wear thongs with no problems and love them. I had to have open heart surgery in July, and now must wear support hose, found out that Spanx makes medical grade support tights and now I’m wearing those everyday. Sometimes I just wear the Spanx tights by themselves and it feels wonderful!

I can occasionally get into women’s panties with some tucking, otherwise things tend to spill out a bit.

I’ve found that the panties from xdress.com and En Femme are my go-to though. Lots of satin & lace and the xdress ones usually have some room in front. The En Femme ones are more for flattening things out or tucking.

My underwear drawer was overflowing so I needed to selectively trim things back a bit.

-Chloé

Hi Michelle as a few said i was born with smaller junk in the trunk so most panties fit just right and hold things in place and make a pretty looking front as wife says he he ..

Stephanie Bass

I’m exactly the same ….. I can quite happily fit into high leg bikini brief panties

Ive found that the hipsters in a spandex mix work real nice.  Hold everything in place and and are very comfortable.  I like the reebok seamless hipster and the no boundaries seamless hipster and there cotton spandex mix hipster (those have a cute bow i just love)  best of all low price.

I’ve never had any problem wearing panties. My male parts are not exactly small but fit into women’s full briefs, hipsters and high cut briefs just fine.  I own several pairs of thongs but would never wear them on a daily basis under my drab clothes. If you like wearing thongs then you have to wear thongs made for men.

I’ve thought about getting some very feminine panties with the pouch but they are very expencive. My thoughts also are, will it stay in the pouch without having a hard on?

There are so many different styles of underwear – I have most luck with the ordinary cotton/lycra mix ones that you can get in most supermarkets very cheaply in the UK.

Everything stays put, as the material creates it’s own “pouch” because of the stretchiness of the lycra – a 95/5% mix is perfect – and the huge range of colours and patterns are so pretty.

Love Laura

Anonymous

There is a certain supermarket beginning with T that have cotton/ Lycra thongs that fit beautifully and as Laura says creates it’s own pouch. Super comfortable, my wife found them and we both wear them.

Yes, and I found practically identical ones in a large chain beginning with “M”, and another that starts with “S”.

£5 gets you 5 pairs.

I have enough to last a couple of months, so can usually find a slot to sneak them through the wash in that time!

Just because she knows, doesn’t mean she wants to see…

Love Laura

I can’t past panties that are specifically made for men to wear. I wear women’s panties period. I have no interest in wearing panties that are made for men. To me, wearing pretty feminine women’s panties are what I have always worn and will continue to wear. It does take some trial and error, but there are women’s panties that will fit men comfortably without things spilling out. High cuts have always worked for me. Wacoal and Bali both have pretty panties that I can comfortably wear. Vanity Fair is hit and miss for me, as their gussets are very narrow most of the time.

Hugs,

Emily

Thank you dearest Emily Lace, I totally agree with you!  I want to wear women’s clothing because we are truly women at heart, not feminine styled clothing made for men. I recently bought some leggings that were designed for a man and they simply don’t work compared to the two sets I have that are women’s wear leggings made by Spanx, those are simply wonderful and feel amazing! They’re tight enough that they completely hide my private parts.  It may have to do with the fact that, as I’ve mentioned in a previous reply to this topic, I was never well endowed in the male anatomy department so it is easy to wear ladies under garments and tight fitting clothes that others may have a ‘problem’ with.  I’m quite happy that I don’t have to wear a gaff all the time. I’m a girl, and I want to dress in girl’s clothes, not men’s.

Lynda Jones
          Baroness - Annual

Stephanie, I total agree with you, if I don’t want to wear boys undies, panties for me. As for Spanx legging they are the best. I have 4pr of Spanx 2 camo, 1 faux black, and faux brown. The camo I wear 24/7 around the house and with long jacket out and about. Also the brown faux to the grocery store.
          Lynda

…by the way Wacoal and Bali panties in size XL fit me like a glove, love them!!

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Michelle,

HerRoom.com has a fitting guide for men who wear panties.   Who knew panty wearing is a thing!  LOL!  They also have a list of panties which are popular with guys as well as reviews from men.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Panties how I do love the. I have several different brands, love Jockey® Modern Micro Seamfree® Bikini and Jockey® Eco•Seamfree® Rib Thong, I wear the bikini in black every day as the are very close to mens bikinis, and I do love there thongs hold everything in and are very sexy good choice of colors. Watch for there 30% off sale.
      Lynda

When it comes to panties, I don’t get all caught up in the gender issue. I could care less. I just want them to be comfy and hold everything in. And have something riding up the butt. (My favorite part)

I like Jockey Elance and Vanity fair panties give me great coverage and the vfs push up my stuff, so they are more a mound then a bulge. JC Penney’s underscore briefs also work. Im big too.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?