Tagged: No Poll
- August 10, 2022 at 11:00 am #669042Kerri SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 22, 2022Topics: 17Replies: 157Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
I just bought my first pair of womens pants. Most women wear pants when they’re shopping instead of a skirt or dress. I decided to try pants to see if I blend in any better when I’m out. How often do you ladies wear pants when you are out?
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by MacKenzie Alexandra.
- August 11, 2022 at 8:20 am #669272Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 974Has thanked: 4670 timesBeen thanked: 4158 times
Like all of you here I would always prefer skirts and dresses but there are those times I do wear leggings, capris, yoga pants or girls shorts and of course womens jeans which I adore for the fit and look. I have one pants suit that I like and feel I really blend in with the public and like on occasion.
- August 11, 2022 at 6:36 am #669236Abbey LaineLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
Hi Kerri, I do not own a pair of men’s jeans. Women’s jeans just seem to fit better. I cannot see myself cutting the grass in a dress or skirt.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 11, 2022 at 6:14 am #669233Betty RockwellBaronessRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 810 times
- August 11, 2022 at 2:00 am #669199Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 233Has thanked: 1077 timesBeen thanked: 842 times
I usually dress in a dress or skirt. My wife got me a pair of women’s dress slacks for Christmas, I’ve worn them a couple times and enjoy wearing them. They are different from male slacks, are comfortable and look great with heels. My wife recently gave me a skort she doesn’t wear anymore. It is very comfortable and sporty. I also have a pair of jeans, a couple pairs of leggings and a pair of gym type shorts, all of which I wear on occasion. When I first started dressing it as always one of my mother’s dresses I would wear. During my periodic periods of dressing it was either a skirt and blouse, nightgowns or lingerie. When I came out to my wife a couple years ago and started to accept this part of myself my attitude was to be feminine it was dresses and skirt/blouse combinations. Also if I wanted to wear pants I could do that in male mode. I have come to realize that it is possible to be feminine in slacks/pants, so I do include those in my wardrobe now.
- August 11, 2022 at 12:58 am #669190Coleen EdinburghLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 478 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
For myself never I only wear dresses and skirt’s. It’s my thing and as I’m 66 and love skirts and dresses. I can wear trousers any time and prefer no constriction in the groin area
- August 10, 2022 at 10:14 pm #669185Peta MariLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 571Has thanked: 914 timesBeen thanked: 2876 times
I have around 12 pairs of leggings / tights. (Australian pants.) A few pairs of skinny Jean’s and jeggings.
I bought a pair of size 16 black high waisted stretchy pants on special last week ($3). But they are too large. I normally wear size 14. I’m going to ultra hot wash them and tumble dry on the hottest setting, to see if I can shrink them down a size or 2.
- August 10, 2022 at 7:16 pm #669154Susan TalbotLadyRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 247Has thanked: 2317 timesBeen thanked: 918 times
- August 10, 2022 at 5:24 pm #669113Dianna RoseLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1107Has thanked: 1968 timesBeen thanked: 3875 times
- August 10, 2022 at 8:29 pm #669168Carole CorbettAmbassadorRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 122Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 480 times
Love skinny pants with heels!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 10, 2022 at 1:45 pm #669079Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 182Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
Pants wise, so far I’ve only worn leggings. Everything else is always dresses & skirts. However, with the cool weather coming I just ordered my first pair of woman’s jeans. I may get another pair of dressier pants but I prefer skirts & dresses because they make me feel the most feminine.
- August 11, 2022 at 1:51 am #669195
- August 10, 2022 at 11:32 am #669050Janice WhiteDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: July 21, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
Kerri, I ran into the same issue so I bought one pair (photo is posted on this site) to make sure of sizing as there are different versions depending on curvy or straight or whatever. Now I see how they are done I ordered four more mixed of dressy capri, different jeans, and jeggings, the newest craze. I should get them friday to make sure but I reduced by one size from my initial trial. I do wear hip and rear pads to get more shapely so I see the issue women point out on the (US) sellers site where most of the time pants run a little large.
I got this many and different types for different occasions but still all essentially casual where you see women wear such things.
Initially I was against pants for the sole reason they were not feminine enough, how stupid of me! Once I tried one pair I feel in love. They have more sizes to more shapes so you end up looking delightful and feel womanly. I can’t wait to get the next four and try them on.
- August 11, 2022 at 1:52 am #669197
- August 10, 2022 at 11:24 am #669049
- August 10, 2022 at 11:18 am #669047Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 349Has thanked: 3573 timesBeen thanked: 1866 times
I wear women’s pants every day. I have transitioned fulltime and am legally a woman where I work as the supervisor for security. We have to wear pants at the security desk. So I have found a kind of yoga pants that fit incredibly well and are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. I also have several pairs of women’s shorts and a skort that I wear on weekends.
Ms. Lauren M
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.