Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

…continued…

More gym experiences are that I took a few swimming lessons to improve my stroke for racing in Ironman events.  I wore one of my suits for every lesson, and wore one of my triathlon wetsuits one time.  My coach was super nice, and never batted an eye at what I was wearing.  I also have gone to swim laps several times while my wife was in the water aerobics class in the same pool.  She said she saw some of the ladies watching me swim by and do my flip turns.  They didn’t know we were together.  I usually am done with my laps before the class is finished, so I end up getting out and walking past the class to get to the locker room.  Always some nice smiles and nods.

I will post a link to a long sleeve suit that is like one I own.  I have used this long sleeved one piece suit (very popular now, by the way) for snorkeling when I vacationed in Mexico a couple years back.  Wore shorts over it for the boat ride out, and when it was time to snorkel, I took off the shorts and jumped in with everyone else.  Afterwards, everyone on the boat was hanging out having drinks and drying off in the warm sun.  I left the shorts off, and had some great conversations with people.  Some of them (men and women) commented they liked my suit too.

My point is, this is a way I crossdress in public in a way that confronts the gender “norm” expectations of others.  I feel I rock those suits (I’m in reasonably good shape – 6 feet tall, 210 lbs., athletic build with bit of a “spare tire” that gets held in nicely with these suits!), and once people get over the shock of seeing me in it, I think they honestly probably think “Well, it’s more covering than a Speedo, and he looks good in it.”  Getting compliments is always good for building confidence too.

I’m not quite ready to step out en femme in my own community yet, but small steps like this are nice at satiating my need to express myself.  I have gone out once or twice in a long skirt (faux leather – available for about $20 on Amazon, and it looks AWESOME), but haven’t had the guts to do more other than a couple Halloween things.

I just thought I’d offer this up for ya’ll.  The suits I wear are very high neck, water-polo type suits with low leg lines.  High leg lines usually crawl up too much anyway since I’m so tall.  These fit well, look masculine enough to pass, and are unbelievably more comfortable to swim in than anything that has every been marketed to men.  Honestly, who ever thought a Speedo bikini suit was comfortable to swim in?  You have to tie that thing on so tight so it won’t fall off when you swim (guys don’t have hips to hold it up, right?) that it leaves an uncomfortable mark on your waist.  What a pain.  OPS is the way to go.  I hate trunks.

Anyway, here are the suits I swim in:

Black Water Polo Suit 1 – This is my normal “go to” when I do laps.  I’m on my 2nd suit – the all black one.  I just ordered the one with white piping too.  This is GREAT under a wetsuit if you are a diver.

Black Water Polo Suit 2 – This one is similar, but the top portion is rubberized and the leg is higher cut.  I wear this one when I want to make a point, or am feeling frisky.

“Next Good Karma” short sleeve suit – I wore out the first one I had of this style in solid grey.  Bought a solid black one, but it doesn’t look as good for some reason.  Unbelievably comfortable suit, and I like the front zip.  This one is great for the beach.  Fabric is thicker, PLENTY of room up front, and the seams on the back just put that little extra touch of femininity discreetly in there.

“Next Good Karma” long sleeve suit – I don’t own this one, but the long sleeve suit I have is similar, but with a higher “stand up” collar, more like a wetsuit.  This is my go-to suit for snorkeling.

Pink suit – I wore this one out.  It was incredibly comfortable, I loved the color, and it lasted me well over a year in chlorinated water.  Very durable.  They stopped making my size 🙁 so I cannot get another one.  Knew I should have ordered three of them when I had the chance!

A fun suit I would LOVE to wear, if I could drop a little weight.  What can I say?  I have a place in my heart for shiny things (and rubbery things!).  A girl can dream…

Hope you all are doing well.  Take care,

Philma

Jane Don
      Lady

Can we see what your talking about?

They look fab Philma.

I used to swim a lot, but not for 20 years. Now I totally want to get back into it just to wear that suit❤️

We are the same height but you have a few pounds on me. I run a lot so all my best muscles are from the waist down🤣 Maybe I  need to start working my upper body  again in the pool, and wearing that suit would definitely be an incentive.

Might cause some ‘ripples’ in my local community. Not meaning to be big headed but  think I could totally pull it off.

Whatever you wear if you feel good, and think you look good then why not!

❤️B

Click the links in the post

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?