Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Does anyone wear a woman’s watch? I was looking at watches on Amazon and wondering if the woman’s band would fit around my wrist. Any advice?

Hi Eva,

I’ve bought Women’s watches from Catherines and Avenue that carry accessories for the larger woman.  Torrid might be a place to look.  If you find a watch you like but the band is too tight visit your jeweler and ask to add extra links or replace the band with a replacement.

Alice

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

It was this woman’s watch that I liked and wanted so as a compromise I bought it for my wife. Now she didn’t like that it was out of battery all the time so I had to test it to check that it works.
      Seems to need to be recharged every 4-5 days but I’m going to keep testing it for at least another year or two.

/kt

Anonymous

could do like other suggested or could add a stretching band too

Yes, I wear a womens watch except at work. It fits m wrist just fine, but I dont know if there are different sizes?
      Hugs Regi👸💕

I wear a simple women’s watch from Wal-Mart. I’m very small for a guy so a lot of women’s things fit me fine. My women’s shoes are US 7 1/2, my panties are XS or S, my bra is 38C (with forms) In fact the first women’s watch I bought was too large and I had to remove two links. I liked the rhinestones on it but unfortunately it drowned so I replaced it with a simple watch with a stretch band that works very well.

I think it’s important to have a shiny women’s watch. It is a small but important part of the overall feminine look. I know many young women don’t wear watches now days, they have the ever present cellphone, but for us cross dressers every little piece of femininity is necessary to complete a successful look. From the top of your head to the tips of your toes you must project “WOMAN”.

Beth

Anonymous

Many watchbands will not fit, just as many bracelets won’t. When my old Timex quit running a few months ago, I picked up a cheap ladies’ watch at Walmart: one of those tiny ones like women wore 40-50 years ago. It has an expansion band, and will fit my wrist, a bit tight, but not too much. I wear it exclusively, now.

Anonymous

also believe seen can buy band extenders too from the metal type to silicone type even some of leather bands.

I wear one of the smaller Fitbit devices (Inspire HR) and make use of the fact that it has interchangeable straps.  When in male mode it always has a black strap, for femme mode I use an assortment of other colours – lavendar, pink, wine, silver and gold (currently).

-A.

Eva,

I wear one when I’m dressed, consider it a necessary accessory just like earrings or bracelets.   I have a few, and all of them are cheap (<$30).  I get them at a local department story that has a large women’s section and always has multiple displays in the aisles around the jewelry area that contain dozens of these ‘costume-style’ inexpensive watches.  Like you, I’m always concerned whether or not they will fit my wrist and that’s why I only buy them in person this way.  I actually shop for them in drab and have no issue taking the watch out of the box and trying it on right there in the store before I buy it.  If it is tight, I check to see if the box has any expansion links in it and surprisingly I’ve found that most of them do, and the ones I bought had extra links that were also very easy to install.  For me, it is also nice to get a first-hand impression of how it looks on your wrist and in the public lighting of the store – so I’m an ‘in-store’ only watch purchaser!

Marcellette

Hello Eva, Yes I wear a ladies watch, worn with my other jewellery. The watch is actually my late Mothers watch, so it sentemental as well as functional. love, Helemarie

Great question. I was curious about the same thing. I used to collect men’s watches (I sold most of my collection to pay the divorce lawyers), and have thought about getting a pretty woman’s watch.  But I’ve been worried it would just highlight my big male hands.

Anonymous

Hi Eva.

I don’t actually own a watch, male or female….prefer bracelets xx

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I thought about that once. I went and put on a women’s watch and found that the small face made my hands look even bigger. I just wear my normal sized watch and even wear it on a looser hole in the band. This lets it “hang” a little more loosely like a bracelet.

Just my approach.

xoxo

Rayna

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I always wear a woman’s watch when I dress to go out. I have not had a problem with fit, though I’m sure it might depend on the brand or style.

The fashion for woman’s watches is to larger faces, instead of the very small ones of the past, in fact a lot of modern ones are larger than some men’s watches of the past.

I would say to go for a nice watch of your choice! There some very lovely watches, and you don’t have to pay a fortune for them either if you shop carefully.

Amy

Hi Eve i purchased a watch a fewe years ago with intent to be able to wear it out but sadly havent got the opertunity to go out yet but yes is the answer ..

Stephamie

Nancy
      Lady

It’s been a few years, but I used to wear a cheap, women’s sports style watch for running. It had the plastic style band and fit my wrist fine.

Birel

I wear a fitbit watch, a female friend of mine wears the exact same watch.  I do have a cheep walmart watch with a small face, and narrow white band with some sparkle around the face.

Paula

Eona Oh
      Lady

Hi Eve,

I love watches and wear a woman’s watch when I’m dressed. What is the size of your wrist? It’s a big consideration when choosing a watch. I’m a 6-1/2” wrist so most women’s watches fit me nicely.

brand is up to you. Whatever turns you on. I love Seiko and Casio.

💖💋

Eona

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I wear one of my wife’s watches. It has a type of c clamp band so it fits my bigger wrist. It doesn’t even work. I just wear it because it’s pretty and sparkly!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?