Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

My Wife has been gone for the past three weeks (training for a new job).  So I took this opportunity to explore my feminine side as much as possible. I began by shaving all my body hair from my face down. The feeling was absolutely amazing. For the past few weeks, aside from a few times I had to be in drab, I spent it as a woman. I painted my nails. I slept every night in either girly PJs or a nightie. While I didn’t always do my makeup completely, I did dress every day.

Now for the exciting part. I went out in public as Liara for the first time, dressed and my makeup done. The first two times were at night and they were just going for a drive. The next two times were during the day. The first day trip consisted of a walk in a park, some more driving around and finally going through a Starbucks drive through. The last trip was the best yet. I went to a Barnes & Noble bookstore and browsed and then I went to a local mall and did some window shopping (still want to practice my voice some more before having real conversations with people). It was amazing. I thought I would be nervous but instead I was just excited and happy.

But now the time has come to de feminize myself (just a bit, lol). It is a little sad having to go back to being drab most of the time, but I had such a wonderful time being a girl that nothing can bring me down from that.

Still on a feminine high! Hugs, Liara

Liara,

Im so happy you had three weeks to explore your feminine side.  It is exciting to go out in public dressed as a woman.  I do it about once a week and enjoy an hour or two of girl time.  Would your wife accept this part of you?  I hope so, it’s a win win situation for her, having both a husband and a girlfriend.

Kerri

Congrats to Liara having the time to be the lady you are in heart And three weeks thats amazing girlfriend  i get weekend time at home but never out and about  .. Last year went to Keystone Conferance for a week what a blast it was  and going again this year here in late march wife went with and we both had a wonderful time .. So happy for you girl and many more to come yea..

Stephanie Bass

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Nice going Liara! Now that the genie is out of the bottle be prepared for it to get very addictive.

Liara –

How wonderful and exciting for you to have that much time to be you.  I can only imagine how it felt to be out and about.  Thank you for sharing your story.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations Liara on your first outing in public. I know it was a wonderful time over those three weeks and also know the dreaded sadness that happens when we have to go back drab. Hopefully you can find some time to dress again soon and your public exposure is sure to expand now that you’ve broken the ice. It really is a journey down the rabbit hole.

J J
      Lady

Congratulations on such a wonderful set of experiences. It is so much fun to be out and about dressed so I hope you get to do it often. I just don’t worry about getting read anymore. After all, I am a guy in a dress and if somebody figures that out, well so be it. My world won’t end. While I try and pass as much as can reasonably be expected, I am still a guy in a dress. I just enjoy the thrill and sensations of a breeze up my skirt and lipstick on my lips…oh what wonderful feelings.

LUCKY YOU!!!  I’m so jealous.  Knock knock, grandkids at the door, (  live down the street), gotta go.

Leah
      Baroness

awesome,  my wife will be gone in Pain for 10 days, will certainly take advantage of the girl time!

Liars,

I’m so happy for you not only the three weeks of girlie bliss but your outside adventures as well. Way to go girl. Unfortunately many of a gurls know that depressing feeling when we have to take it all off and put it away until who knows when. But I always remind myself that I’m going to get that same wonderful feminine feeling again, that  same feeling I always get whether it’s just putting on panties or completely dressing up!

Natalie 💋💋💋💋

Anonymous

Extended living in girl-mode is pretty exciting and fulfilling. The hard part is having to go back to male mode.

Anonymous

Liara

I am so happy you spent so much time as your feminine side and had such a wonderful time. It is such a depressing time when you have to go back to your male side. I just hope you can do this again.

Julie

Liara Wolfe
        Duchess

I hope I can do it again too. Maybe you and I can spend a day together shopping.

Hugs, Liara

So happy for you Liara!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?