Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brielle
      Lady

Hi everyone! I had my best-ever time out at our local Meetup TG/CD group meeting Saturday night. We had a slightly smaller, but very engaging group with some established members and some new people as well. I was chatting with a transman and 2 other transwomen (one very shy, one still presenting masculine, but on their way for sure). I met the transman (Dylian) when I first joined the group in October last year, but all three commented on how comfortable and nautral Brielle was. Dylian had context since he saw me at my very tentative, fealful beginning. I have been feeling more confident the last few weeks, even though I’ve only dressed female a couple of times over the last 3-4 weeks. I kind of “observed” how I sat straighter and leaned in to converse, how I walked, and expressed myself. Not in terms of trying to do those things, but just noticed I could do them without having to think much about them!

I don’t know if it’s the hormones or just time allowing Brielle to have the lead, or some combination, but it feels absolutely delicious to get such validation! We all agreed we need to get together more than once a month so we can support each other better. I also observed I am noticing men more than I ever would have before. Not so much in terms of sexual thoughts, but in terms of companionship. Same for women, but noticing guys is definitely a new experience!

So all trans people and CDs here can do this if you just believe in yourself and follow the dream yiou have to live your authentic life. It’s right there for the taking!

Hugs and kisses,

Brie

Hi Brielle.  Thanks for sharing this positive and upbeat news . I think it’s great that your meeting went so well and that you are feeling comfortable and natural.

I sincerely hope the rest of your journey is a blessed one. We all deserve happiness.

Take care

Susan

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Caring and sharing, a very feminine trait too Brielle…

Brielle
        Lady

Thank you for such a sweet reply, Angela! I feel like I’ve always been empathetic, but among the ADHD, Autistic tendencies, and locking the best part of me away for most of my life, I don’t feel like I was always the best example of it. That means a lot, GF!!! 💋

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Brielle.

Happy for you gaining such confidence and connecting with others. Your growing desire to connect with men on some level seems like seeking validation of your fem self from the opposite sex. Of course other trans and CD’s understand but to attract a straight man is more of an achievement and more validation you are on the right path. Just a guess and I could be wrong… idk. You certainly look like a beautiful woman to me.

Brielle
        Lady

Aww, you’re making me blush – giggle-! Thanks Michelle. I think it’s partly just familiar people and places coupled with the estradiol beginning to aid my mind’s disconnect from my body for so long. Of course the “men” there were transwomen too, but still… LoL! I assumed I’d remain a lesbian transwoman, but I don’t know anymore! Puberty is so tough (LoL)!

Terri
      Duchess

Hi Brielle
      So happy your getting out. I knew you would. I enjoyed having dinner with you at Keystone in Harrisburg. Meeting others in our community is the best therapy
      Hugs Terri

Brielle
        Lady

Hi Terri, yes Keystone was like the ball in Cinderella, but it happily went for days! I hope you have been well. You’ll have to catch me up on what’s happening with you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?