• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I read this beautiful quote and it warmed my heart. I hope it does the same for you! Feel feel to add any quotes or sayings that are meaningful and you would want to share.

Kay

“Transitioning is a form of self awareness. Not because I hated myself but because I loved myself enough and believe I deserve to be happy while I’m still alive.”

Laila Ireland

Trans Awareness Week 2017

I have no idea who to credit this to, but it hangs in the office of the endocrinologist that I go too:

“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.  You gain strength, courage, and confidence from every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.”

And one that I have known since high school from hanging in one of my classrooms, again, the author is unknown:

“I know that you think that you understood what you thought I said, but what you heard is not what I meant.”

PaulaF

Seren
      Baroness

I’ve got this saved on my phone:

‘The time we spend plugged back into nature reminds us that we are an integral part of a complex ecosystem and that all of us are trying to survive together under hellish circumstances’

Kate Bernstein

Anonymous

From the book, A River Runs Through It.

“we can love, without complete understanding”

Bobbi Scott

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?