• This topic has 45 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Lea.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All,

You all are awesome.  Because of all of you, yesterday I did something that I never thought I would ever be able to do.

Have read so many of your stories and posts. Thank you all.

Yesterday I wore women’s jeans, panties and a wireless bra to work. I was very nervous when I entered office, but slowly started to relax and excited that I was wearing women’s clothes.

I was a little nervous throughout, was worried if someone would see it. Fortunately no asked me anything so guessing no one noticed.

It is so comfortable to wear women’s jeans, it moves so nicely.

I am just proud of myself for doing this. Not sure if I will do this again.

Hugs,

Jaime

Hi Jaime

Way to go Girl! I’m sure you’ll be wearing your jeans to work again very soon. I under and stealth dress all the time . Panties every work day, sadly my bras and bralette days are over until the fall and cooler weather. I do keep a bra in my truck in case I’m alone on the job. Which doesn’t happen very often.
      Once a week I wear girl jeans work. Now that it’s warmer it’s girl shorts.
      None of my pants are very girlie but I know there girl clothes and that’s all that matters to me.
      I don’t know your life situation but as you know bras leave strap marks that take awhile to go away.
      I hope to hear you’ve worn them to work again

Natalie💋💋💋💋

Natalie,

I think I might wear them to work again tomorrow. Don’t know.

Hugs,

Jaime

I have underdressed many times wearing as much as a bra, panty, pantyhose, and a bodysuit. I have worn my bra and panties mostly in cooler weather when things can be discrete. The bras can be detected I think more by the hook and eye closer in the back more so than the straps.I have some Jennie bras that are smoother in the back I have gotten a bit bolder with but with any bra I get a little shape (detectable boobs) even though I belong to the itty bitty kitty club Bs.So choice of shirt makes a big difference. I do work outside and usualy alone and not too many around but I still have to be extremely careful.

Hi Jaime,

I think it is awesome that you took this step.  I’ve done the underclothes, but not the girl jeans.  I know how exciting and nerve racking that must have been.  Like Natalie, the bra has to wait for winter with heavier clothes, although I do venture out to shop with a bra on under just a tshirt occasionally.  Just not nearly enough.

Good luck,
      Heather

Hi Heather,

I  had worn a wireless bra. Adjusters are in the front and material is very soft and thin.

Hugs,

Jaime

Anonymous

Jaime,

That was a bold move wearing womens clothes to work.  I would have never dared to do that when I was working.  However, yesterday I wore a floral print dress and Steve Madden pumps to a busy Costco gas station.  I didn’t see anyone giving me any funny looks when I was pumping gas.  Driving a stick shift car while wearing 4 inch heels takes a little getting used to.

Kerri

Nice Kerri, wearing a dress must have felt really good.  I only wear dresses at home. Not worn them out yet.

Davina
        Lady

Kerri, how wonderful to wear a lovely dress and heels out in the public. I can only imagine trying to use the brakes or gas petal in heels. Thank you for sharing.

Well done!
      I always wear woman’s panties & skinny jeans.
      As i don’t tuck, there is a bulge so things look “drab normal”.

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations on your bravery. It is not easy especially if you are unsure people will accept it if it is discovered.

Go Jamie!

I bet that felt great!

I’d like to try something like that, but we all wear shirts and trousers….

What did you wear on your top half?  Was that girly too?

well done anyway, keep enjoying it!

Hugz.  Jen.

Thanks Jen. Had worn a men’s t-shirt. Thinking of wearing this Women’s Dolman Short Sleeve Utility Button-Down Shirt – Universal Thread next. Not sure if anyone would notice or would I be able to not draw any attention.  Have a green shirt,  think will wear that.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Jamie,

It sounds like you had an awesome day. Congratulations on taking the first of which I am sure will be many more bold steps to come.

Please keep us up to date, Jamie.

Hugs,

Aurora

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations Jaime! So happy for you!

💕Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Jamie.

Good for you and I know it was thrilling. Keep it up and soon it will be normal wear. When wearing bras always wear ones with the adjuster in front, not too tight that causes bulges under your arm pits that would be visible when bending over, underwires are ok depending on the cup material with no bunching and should lay flat and straps should be small and thin.

No one will notice unless they put their hand on you which shouldn’t happen. Sports bras without formed cups are great stealth bras but know they can’t be removed without taking your shirt off because they go on over the head without band clips. Bralettes are pretty, and stealthy too but not quite so much as sports bras.

For tops wear something loose maybe a size larger than normal. Patterns and certain colors will help hide any lines. I have worn womens pastel tees many times without a problem.

Be careful and stealthy and you can feel girly all day long at work. Have fun!

Hi Michelle,

Agree with you. Bra with front adjuster is good and not noticeable. I wore two sizes ip women’s top. Dont think any one noticed. It was a great to wear them to work.

Any suggestions on which underwired bra is good and not noticeable. Please let me know.

Hugs,

Jaime

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Jamie.

It isn’t the underwires that get noticed but the extra material in the cups so get at least an A or B soft cup non padded bra and it shouldn’t be noticed. The flatter the material lays on your chest the better. I’ve worn my soft B cups under womens tees without any problems and some of them are even slightly padded too.

I said that about underwires but some are larger than others and should be checked before leaving the house. The old type underwire was actually metal but all the new ones I’ve seen are plastic and lay flatter than the old wires. Sometimes depending on the bra style and brand, there is more material over the wire than other styles which makes it thicker so beware of that.

If you wear womens tees that are a scoop or deep V neck, then you have to be careful that the straps don’t show near your neck. Most people aren’t looking for a hidden bra but just be careful and stealthy and you will be fine. I wear one under drab every day.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Good for you Jamie. Now dont be afraid to do it again.

Davina
      Lady

Congratulations, how wonderful. It is an amazing feeling. I wear a bra and panties as often as possible.

Becka
      Lady

That is so Awesome!

I have been on the hunt for a job where I could wear “my” clothes! Although most of the time I’m working from home anyway!

Congratulations hun, that’s great you wore those femme things to work.

I would love to fully dress as work but.. Sadly I dint think it would go over well… I do wear women’s jeans on occasion and I only ever wear panties… I hate the feel of make undergarments anymore… the bind or shift or just the martial a lot of times just uncomfortable. I hope one day I’ll find something I can easily where to hide a bra and cute top but until then it’s drab… boring old work clothes

jennifer
      Lady

Ive been wearing woman jeans and panties braw and woman tee shirt all day even at work for over a year and a half no problems even eye shaddow sometimes

Anonymous

I wear panties to work everyday and I’ve worn womens jeans. Big question, what brand of jeans are favorites? I like low rise straight or skinny jeans. I’d like to wear a bra to wirk but my 40 chest requires a c cup and it sticks out too much. Feels great at home but too much for work.

[postquote quote=646038]

Gloria Vanderbilt “Amanda” are stretchy, good sized pockets (many jeans for women seem deficient in that regard) and thinnish material so light weight. Would not wear any other type of jean in drab or en femme mode. Nobody has ever commented, even my eagle eyed daughter.

Best, Marlene.

Which style of the Amanda jeans do you wear? There seem to be a few options.

Hi, Jessica. I didn’t know there were types of Amanda. The inside white label say “Missy” but I don’t know if that means anything. The inside band says Gloria Vanderbilt then a space then Amanda. Anyhow I love wearing them and never wear anything else as regards jeans. I also have denim shorts that pass from JMS; Just my size. They have decent pockets also. Best, Marlene.

Hi Jamie so proud of you. I ruin a lot of clothes on the job. So i dont wear any of my good clothes to work. I prefer stretch jeans becacuse they flow and move with my body. I wear panties. And a bra with c size FORMS. I wear an oversized top or shirt, just more comfortable for me. Paint my finger nails. And a little mascara and eye shadow on my lower lids. I starTed with a bra. And then padded it a month later. Then each month or two I would add another 1/4 inch layer. The guys got used to seeing the bumps grow. And now i wear them every day. I’ve gotten my ears pierced. We are required to have our id badges in plain site, so i wear mine on a pretty chain and pendant necklace. Just stay with in the company dress code and you will be fine. Over time you will come to enjoy being yourself at work. Have fun being yiurself.

Hello Jaime!

That is definitely a huge step! So happy for you. Personally, I only wear panties now. I haven’t tried women’s pants or jeans at work. I have thought about it but haven’t found the right fit or style. Again, I am happy for you. Keep us updated and have fun as you go!

Congratulations that is so wonderful!!

Anonymous
      Lady

One of the perks of having a job where I wear a sport coat to work everyday is that I can also wear a bralette underneath without fear that someone will see it through a shirt or feel it on a hug. (It’s not a hugging office, anyway).  I have to be more careful to keep socks pulled up so I don’t expose my hosed legs underneath.  I find myself crossing and uncrossing my legs, and folding my arms across my chest, just to remind myself of my feminine things underneath.

Leah
      Baroness

I typically wear panties, bralette and a camisole top most days, I did wear a bra with small forms and was a nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs.  I still get a little nervous while wearing a bralette if they can feel the edges.  I only will war a bra if I have a heavy shirt or sweater on

Im as you very careful. a bra is very noticeable especially if you move the right way to tighten your shirt across your back. I think a bralett wouldn’t be as noticeable. I don’t have any though but I do have 3 or 4 Jennie bras that lay fairly flat that aren’t as noticeable but you still can’t hide from a hug.

Leah
          Baroness

Debbie,

The bralettes I wear do not have clasps or adjusters so the blend in well when worn under a camisole of t-shirt.   Bra’s are far too noticeable due to the clasps and adjusters let alone the formed cups or forms

I have yet to receive any strange looks after a hug from a lady.  I think they do not expect that a guy woudl be wearing something like that

No they probably don’t expect it and may not detect it unless they rub your back in the process. A tell tale may be if they linger a bit.The closest thing I have is my Jennie bras,I yet to have bought any bralettes.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

For work and at bar where I play league pool, I had been dressing in what I called ‘stealth Cyn mode’ since 2016- meaning all my clothes were ladies clothes just not obviously so -e.g. ladies polo shirts(slightly different cut on collar and sleeves and button the opposite way), skinny jeans, trouser socks(not as thin or noticeable as hose) and ladies penny loafers. Hair in ponytail not down, and stud earri9ngs rather than dangles/drops. No guy clothes since 2016.

With working from home since March 2020 and dressing full time there, I started pushing the boundaries at the bar- ankle booties or knee high boots, more androgynous/femme tops. Then after my Florida trip with Pru in Ft. Lau8derdale, I left the colored polish on my fingers (toes I had had color on for years already) and got second set of holes in my ears. Graduated to jumpsuits then added bra and forms, and eventually dresses to my ‘pool wardrobe’ and had no issues. Been fully out there since early 2021.

Ten days ago I told my boss and teammate about Cyn and that transitioning was quite possible/likely (started HRT at beginning of March) and no issues- though still working remotely. No issues there either and it is very liberating to be able to be myself wherever and whenever I want.
      Cyn

Nice Cyn. It takes a lot of courage to what you did. Congratulations! Happy for you.

Davina
        Lady

How wonderful! So happy for you!

Becka
      Lady

Fantastic, Jaime!

Womens jeans do feel so incredibly good! Don’t know if its the cut and style, or just the fact that they are womens jeans! But I love them and that’s all I wear!

Have fun, Sweetheart!

I agree that it is a wonderful feeling to wear such clothing to work.  I have done the same but wearing a bulky jumper so as not to see the straps and buckles through my shirt.   While no one said anything, one woman kept looking at me from time to time with a somewhat puzzled face, which did not worry me unduly.

Lea
      Lady

Congrats Jaime!!! Hope you find a way to do it again!!

How did you handle the small pockets in women’s jeans? I really like women’s jeans, leggings, skirts, and dresses, but it’s hard to carry wallet/phone/keys without an obvious purse.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?