Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls….there is something very satisfying about doing a job that most people would call “Mans Work” while wearing a cute pair of panties under your jeans.  Don’t you think?

Anonymous

Definitely Brienna,  I love wearing lacy panties under my jeans, sometimes with gorgeous feeling tights or stockings and suspenders. Feels so feminine and sexy!

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Brianna. I should try it.

Anonymous

I love them so much I threw out all my male underwear and only wear panties they are the best 🙂

I do it all the time. It brings a smile to my face.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It was a treat even back only months ago to slip on a pair of panties and do my guy duties and be mentally remined to the feel and excitment of wearing. But over time it’s been involving and it’s  now been a 24/7 evolution and loving every bit of it. wearing my nightgowns is showing promise,  it only gets better. 🌹

24/7  for this  girl it gives me joy

I have never viewed it in that way. Though I wear panties everyday (I agree with others that panties are more comfortable.), it has never been about bucking the system. Rather, it is about being true to me.

Mackenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

Brienna, you’re so right, girl! A pretty pair of panties always feels so nice.

Anonymous

wear pates ever day, as Mackenzie says, much more comfortable, but I also find them distracting and like them when I’m playing golf. They get me out of my head and don’t over think things. Just another good reason to wear panties.

Heather will have to try that next time I hit the links!!!

Lanna

My panties =My inner Wonder Woman! Now I need a red lacy bustier bra with a W on it. I love feeling femenin that’s what it’s all about.

Or doing it dressed as a girl too 😎❤️👗👠👙

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?