• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So, the other day was a REALLY bad day loaded with insults from ignorance. Today? Thankfully not as bad, though one bad apple very nearly ruined the day. How? The nut on the line threatened to call my boss and out me as a CD [nsfw, another name for a cat]. Like, seriously? My boss knows about Chloe and doesn’t care, so long as I keep things professional. Would’ve loved to hear my bosses response to that, though. Oh well. Time for Chloe to relax and watch Stargate Atlantis

That’s OK. Sometimes I am a pussy too.

Anonymous

No, it’s the fact that this guy thought it was gonna get me fired. More of a laugh with this one than the previous Work Problems post, although they’re back today… and in greater numbers.

Even in this conservative society does he honestly think your boss would care.

Anonymous

I have had a few that would, including one that already fired me for being the victim of an assault (long story). But none at Wells Fargo care. Either that or they’re afraid of a discrimination suit.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?