• This topic has 19 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This has nothing directly to do with being CD or Trans. This is just me venting.

Why do people gotta be rude and act entitled? Why do they feel they can waste time with phone representatives when there’s 1000 calls in queue behind them? Why do they have to be so selfish. I’m sick of people that act like that. Especially the ones who sit there and act cheerful and happy when they’re being rude! Not to mention the excessive use of derogatory language being used in all directions! For example, this past week alone, I’ve been called the n word, a “beaner” or “dirty Mexican,” and more racial slurs, as well as being called homophobic slurs as well! Quite honestly, at this point, I firmly believe there needs to be a “Purge” day where customer service agents can clap back however they want with no fear of reprisal!

Rant over! Just had to get that off my chest.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having such a bad week 😢 I hope the next week is better ❤

Anonymous

This was just a really bad week. But this is my job every day. Thankfully most of my calls are more for guidance from “lower” agents (lower only in payroll position), but the actual customers I get are the worst

Maybe you address it with your boss? I’m not really sure what your job is exactly but in a lot of places like call centres it’s common to tell a customer the business doesn’t tolerate hate speech and hang up.

This might be a good day to spoil yourself with a treat as a reward for your patience 😁

Anonymous

We can’t. Wells Fargo doesn’t allow it, at least not immediately. Speaking of which, just had another call me every name in the book after asking to keep the conversion professional.

Anonymous
      Lady

Today we live in the age of instant feedback and its given the general public license to rant and vent over the least thing imagined or not. Dealing with the public has always been difficult and its only getting worse. I don’t envy your job, you must have very thick skin and able to leave it all at work.

Anonymous

I’ve always been good at compartmentalizing. I basically have 3 personas: Chloe Grace, drab, and work. Unfortunately work often affects drab way too much. Thankfully Chloe is there to step in and take over to allow for rest. But you’re right. It’s why I wish we had a “purge” day to deal with this. Guarantee it’ll stop pretty quickly after that. Also, in my job, the customer is, in 99.999999999999999999999% of the time, dead wrong.

I hope that felt great. But you are correct.

Anonymous

Honestly it didn’t. It felt amazing. Almost the same euphoria I got when I first tried on women’s clothing.

That made me smile.

Anonymous

Haha, well. Glad I made someone smile.

Anonymous

I not been called a name (that I know of) or called anyone a name since high school.  Sounds like your dealing with a lot of people that are upset before they call you. Maybe a job change is in order? I would hate dealing with upset people every day.

Anonymous

No other jobs around here are worth it

Anonymous

Understood. That does make it tough. Put on something pretty and you can vent to us girls!

Anonymous

Haha. Honestly I need a girls night out, but there aren’t any girls near me.

Anonymous

I’m dying to go out with my wife as Sophie. Hopefully she will give it a try next tome we are out of town.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Worked customer service for 4-5 years for large mortgage company/bank and I feel ya. My way of dealing with irate customers was generally to empathize with their problem, agree that it shouldn’t have happened (and knowing that I 99% of the time had had nothing to do with causing their problems), then say “but here’s how we are gonna fix your problem’. Most (though not all) by the end o0f the call were mollified and much calmer. Just venting their frustration (as you want to do back at them) can defuse the situation. Fortunately , our company had a policy that allowed us to hang up on any caller using profanity or abusive language. (and for those who were just refusing to listen to reason, the ‘unauthorized but oft used’ tactic was to be talking to the customer and ‘accidentally’ hang up while in the middle of telloing them something. Few people believe you would hang up on yourself lol.

In a related vein, when I am calling a cust0omer service center, I always try to remember it is NOT he person I’m talking to who is the problem and even if I am upset I generally will specifically say to them “I know you didn’t decide this idiotic policy” and then ask to speak with a supervisor who does have the authority and discretion to fix the issue.
      Cyn

Anonymous

That’s how it is when I call in. But when they call me and act like petulant children I get mad. Unfortunately Wells Fargo doesn’t allow us to hang up unless it’s egregious.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Never been in any true customer service but have called them for help several times and despite that I been frustrated with their inapt capabilities I never even raised my voice.

For example, long time ago I was connected to internet with a cable modem. While sitting there doing something the modem suddenly made sparkling noise, the magic smoke came out, I smelled burnt electronic and the power light did turn black.
      I called support to report that my rented cable modem had let out the factory smoke. Now despite that I started off with telling them that the cable modem died I had to spend over 1h rebooting my pc, checking network settings and so on before they finally was going to send out a tech with the warning that if it was my pc I would have to pay for the visit.
      During that whole time I was actually just sitting back, relaxing and pretended to do stuff since I knew it wouldn’t work and even so I never felt the need to scream or so at them, I know they just trying their best to follow some scripted troubleshooting steps that they have no clue what they actually are.

/kt

Anonymous

Being a tech gal myself, I actually just go and get my own cables. But you’re one of the customers my team loves. You don’t talk down to us, you don’t yell, and you don’t get disrespectful.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?