Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My Wife was out all day today, and so I had some girl time. We have an arrangement whereby she warns me when she will be heading home. I am lucky she is this understanding, but she doesn’t want to see me dressed yet. Hopefully one day. I took a picture and posted it here.

It is so fabulous when you can dress isn’t it? I worked from home so decided to dress for the office, black mid thigh skirt, white blouse and heels. Make up is still a bit of a work in progress for me, but it is improving. It was a joy to feel the freedom of a skirt as I worked, and to occasionally glance down and see the hem, my legs and heels. I worked upstairs so couldn’t be seen, but kept having to sneak downstairs for things. I don’t think I was seen. It was glorious to go about normal life as a women and I feel so calm and relaxed now.

Then I realised I had a zoom call, so I quickly removed my wig, lipstick and eye shadow, but didn’t have time to get the blusher or lash colouring off. I slipped a t-shirt over my bra and made the call. I don’t think they noticed, but all the time I could see my legs and high heels. It worked well because I then had to do my makeup which was good practice, that time I chose a pink lipstick.

Natasha,

I know and understand the feeling.  I have been working from almost entriely since March of 2020.  As such, I have generally worn feminie attire on daily basis as a result.  I do not generally wear makeup, and never wear a wig so that has never been an issue with any zoom calls.  However, I did attend an interview virtually wearing a favorite dress of mine.  While my office arrangement does not show much below my neck while on zoom calls, if someone was paying attention, she could have clearly seen the much more feminine neck line of my dress.  The interviewer made no comment, and if she noticed, it did not matter as she offered me the job.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing. I loved it.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Natasha great post girls having fun at work ha ha .. im a worker also but more of hands on stuff so have to be there just cant work from home  Dangit he he .. As for a quick eye makeup removal try baby oil it removes mine in a fast time everything comes off with it .. Heres big hopes for you girl with wife accepting you as Natasha some day  .. My wife is 100% supportive and accepting of Stephanie so she is alloud to be here any time hopes for you girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

That sounds so awesome !

I’m still working from home, and due to medical issues I belong to the high risk group for covid.

I don’t do it often, but some days I do sneak away for abit and transform fully into Wendy while working.  Technically I could do it everyday but I’m paranoid that the day I go and do my full transformation is the day my boss asks me a question and I am not there to respond until 1.5 hours later.

But the times I did transform, it felt great !  My wardrobe is completely made for the office, knee length or higher pencil skirts, office appropriates blouses, blazers, and I love wearing heels (I can only wear heels when my wife isn’t home).  I wind up working like that all day as Wendy.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?