Tagged: Working in shop Crossdressed
- November 24, 2021 at 10:06 am #579983ElizabethParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 319Has thanked: 1819 timesBeen thanked: 1360 times
I’ve never had the opportunity for to do it and I don’t think I could do so now. I’d love to have a go especially in a clothes shop to see if I could pull it of. I voted no because I haven’t as yet done it, but I’m 71 now and it’s unlikely I’ll be able to do it now.
Often wonder any woman object to be served by a Crossdresser in a clothes shop.
- November 28, 2021 at 10:48 am #581949Margeaux RLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 44Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
I would also like to add that over the course of this year, I’ve become more comfortable and confident in myself and how I dress publicly. Depending on my mood, I’ll honestly just dress up if I want to, even if it’s just a little mascara and lipstick for example. I don’t think there’s anything to be ashamed of for wanting to dress however you’d like, especially if it follows any company guidelines.
- November 28, 2021 at 9:11 am #581903SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 304Has thanked: 6796 timesBeen thanked: 1185 times
Dear Elizabeth ,
That sounds very appealing.
If I could present myself as a passable Woman ,
I would love to work in a shop that would specialize itself in selling clothing
and other items for the TV/TG/TS community.
Advising and helping other rainbow-girls in their search of Femininity , being in Femme mode myself , would be a dream !
- November 26, 2021 at 4:28 pm #581068Trisha Lilly HibbertLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 804Has thanked: 3560 timesBeen thanked: 3241 times
- November 26, 2021 at 12:49 pm #580985Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 802Has thanked: 1932 timesBeen thanked: 3216 times
Well it wasn’t a clothes store it was a pool store I worked in the year after I retired. Business was slow, middle of the summer, so we needed a catch to bring people in. So I went to work in a pair of short shorts, halter top and heels all made up and we called our local radio stations where we knew a few people and they got it on the air, you’ve got to see the tranny working at the pool store pumping chlorine. Lets just say we had a very profitable day including a hotdog/ sausage sale to raise money for the SPCA.We got help from some fire fighters and our police showed up to do some traffic control and get lunch for the force. Along with a couple of local politicians and the 6 o’clock news. The best part was the owner didn’t know about it until he heard it and came tearing over.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 26, 2021 at 2:16 am #580830Kenna DixonLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- November 26, 2021 at 1:58 am #580829Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 173Has thanked: 7663 timesBeen thanked: 790 times
I would love to work in a lingerie store /shop to help ladies with their choice of undies and of course the chance for me to see, try on and buy undies for myself , what a lovely way to spend at work ,trouble is now at 70+ it ain’t going to happen ,only in my dreams . Michelle xx
- November 25, 2021 at 1:26 pm #580653Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 402Has thanked: 767 timesBeen thanked: 1555 times
- November 25, 2021 at 1:21 pm #580651Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 85Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 341 times
I.voted yes because I already work in retail and only allowed to dress on my birthday if I work that day and on hollween to work in a woman’s store fully dressed would be so so wonderful get it put makeup on and perfume and stay pretty all day and be the woman I always knew and want to be
- November 25, 2021 at 12:17 pm #580457Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 20Replies: 310Has thanked: 1428 timesBeen thanked: 1582 times
Yes, I have done work while dressed complete femme. I even have femme work clothing, a special wig, and forms, just for working in. My question back to you is: has your breast (Forms) ever got in the way while you were working? I have bumped them on a newly painted wall, bumped them going up a ladder, I even knocked things off table reaching for something else. Come on girls, what has happened to you?
- November 25, 2021 at 9:39 am #580374Aurora EdenLadyRegistered On: June 29, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 185Has thanked: 863 timesBeen thanked: 914 times
I voted yes because I would really love to do it and, having thought about it, I think a shoe shop would be a more likely place than a ladies’ clothing store.
Workig at a department store would also be really good.
- November 25, 2021 at 8:55 am #580354LeaLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2016Topics: 73Replies: 252Has thanked: 344 timesBeen thanked: 1075 times
I was at the eye doctor a few weeks ago, sitting in the exam room. And all I could focus on was the tick tock of high heels of one of the receptionists/practitioners on the tile floor in the lobby. I wondered if she noticed her own heels sound and how much fun it would be to be dressed in heels at work.
- November 25, 2021 at 8:05 am #580345Regine KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 1470Has thanked: 19142 timesBeen thanked: 6943 times
- November 25, 2021 at 7:31 am #580323KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 773Has thanked: 3049 timesBeen thanked: 3808 times
Good Morning Elizabeth, oh if only I were 50 years younger. While I answered no, simply because I have never worked in a clothes shop, and now I just enjoyed being retired, I certainly would have liked to have done so. I have been crossdressed at work in an office a few times and that was a wonderful experience. And because of certain circumstances my wife was OK with me at the office as a CD. But for me to work at a clothes store, I’m pretty sure my wife would be quite opposed to it. As for a CIS woman to be served by a CD, I think it would depend on the type of store it is, obviously her frame of mind, or the sale prices of the clothing (if a woman was getting good quality clothing at a super sales price, I don’t think she’d mind who was serving her!!!!). Have a lovely rest of the week, Hugs, Krista.
- November 25, 2021 at 6:48 am #580311Margeaux RLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 44Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
I would consider it, depending on the store, who the manager is, and where I am, in terms of how liberal a place is, generally speaking. The store I work at has many trans and drag queens as customers. I’ve met many of them, and that was how I was invited to my first drag show. I would consider it. I’ve already worn lipstick and nail polish to work, and my boss doesn’t care.
- November 25, 2021 at 6:28 am #580305Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1787Has thanked: 1353 timesBeen thanked: 5258 times
- November 25, 2021 at 6:13 am #580300JOJOLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 77Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
I have shopped and had a make over while crossdressed. I am pleased to say that each time I was treated with respect and the associates truly wanted to assist me. I am not saying that this is for everyone because it does take a great deal of self confidence to do so.
- November 25, 2021 at 2:35 am #580258Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 639Has thanked: 1801 timesBeen thanked: 3088 times
I have and it was maybe fate that it happened. I have said elsewhere on the forums how it all came to be and it was through a friend and no application required. There were a few that knew me already but after the initial nerves it went really well and a great experience. My second job in a shop involved making an application in the usual way, and going through the interview process. I am now into my third job working in social care.
If you are presentable, have the qualifications, experience and give it a go who knows??
- November 24, 2021 at 11:57 pm #580240Sara ThomassmLadyRegistered On: November 8, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 38Has thanked: 292 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
- November 24, 2021 at 8:43 pm #580198Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 675Has thanked: 510 timesBeen thanked: 2894 times
I never have, and probably never would. I’m more introverted, so a retail shop is not the best fit for me. And I’m not sure how comfortable others would be around me.
The idea of being dressed intrigues me, especially since I spent about 90% of the time dressed while working from home during the pandemic. But I would have to say no.
- November 24, 2021 at 10:38 am #580005Jamie WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 98Has thanked: 242 timesBeen thanked: 752 times
- November 24, 2021 at 10:11 am #579989Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 539Replies: 277Has thanked: 255 timesBeen thanked: 1335 times
Never done it yet. But I was invited to apply for a temp/part time at my local Torrid store.
And if not for the fact that my wife would have killed me if I had applied, I’d have love working there!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.