Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve never had the opportunity for to do it and I don’t think I could do so now. I’d love to have a go especially in a clothes shop to see if I could pull it of. I voted no because I haven’t as yet done it, but I’m 71 now and it’s unlikely I’ll be able to do it now.
      Often wonder any woman object to be served by a Crossdresser in a clothes shop.

Anonymous

Never done it yet. But I was invited to apply for a temp/part time at my local Torrid store.
      And if not for the fact that my wife would have killed me if I had applied, I’d have love working there!!

Never done it. But if the opportunity were to present itself, I would love to…do everything crossdressed.
      Someday…

I never have, and probably never would.  I’m more introverted, so a retail shop is not the best fit for me.  And I’m not sure how comfortable others would be around me.

The idea of being dressed intrigues me, especially since I spent about 90% of the time dressed while working from home during the pandemic.  But I would have to say no.

I think if the opportunity ever presents itself I would

I am very much a people person and can strike up a good conversation

Sara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have and it was maybe fate that it happened. I have said elsewhere on the forums how it all came to be and it was through a friend and no application required. There were a few that knew me already but after the initial nerves it went really well and a great experience. My second job in a shop involved making an application in the usual way, and going through the interview process. I am now into my third job working in social care.

If you are presentable, have the qualifications, experience and give it a go who knows??

JOJO
      Lady

I have shopped and had a make over while crossdressed. I am pleased to say that each time I was treated with respect and the associates truly wanted to assist me. I am not saying that this is for everyone because it does take a great deal of self confidence to do so.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I never got the opportunity to do it and don’t know if there is any opportunities to do it. But if there was, I would do it in a New York minute.

I would consider it, depending on the store, who the manager is, and where I am, in terms of how liberal a place is, generally speaking. The store I work at has many trans and drag queens as customers. I’ve met many of them, and that was how I was invited to my first drag show. I would consider it. I’ve already worn lipstick and nail polish to work, and my boss doesn’t care.

Krista
      Duchess

Good Morning Elizabeth, oh if only I were 50 years younger.  While I answered no, simply because I have never worked in a clothes shop, and now I just enjoyed being retired, I certainly would have liked to have done so.  I have been crossdressed at work in an office a few times and that was a wonderful experience.  And because of certain circumstances my wife was OK with me at the office as a CD.  But for me to work at a clothes store, I’m pretty sure my wife would be quite opposed to it.  As for a CIS woman to be served by a CD, I think it would depend on the type of store it is, obviously her frame of mind, or the sale prices of the clothing (if a woman was getting good quality clothing at a super sales price, I don’t think she’d mind who was serving her!!!!). Have a lovely rest of the week, Hugs, Krista.

I voted yes, not because I have, but because I would love to, if the opportunity arose.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Lea
      Lady

I was at the eye doctor a few weeks ago, sitting in the exam room.  And all I could focus on was the tick tock of high heels of one of the receptionists/practitioners on the tile floor in the lobby. I wondered if she noticed her own heels sound and how much fun it would be to be dressed in heels at work.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

I voted yes because I would really love to do it and, having thought about it, I think a shoe shop would be a more likely place than a ladies’ clothing store.

Workig at a department store would also be really good.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Yes, I have done work while dressed complete femme. I even have femme work clothing, a special wig, and forms, just for working in. My question back to you is: has your breast (Forms) ever got in the way while you were working? I have bumped them on a newly painted wall, bumped them going up a ladder, I even knocked things off table reaching for something else. Come on girls, what has happened to you?

I.voted yes because I already work in retail and only allowed to dress on my birthday if I work that day and on hollween to work in a woman’s store fully dressed would be so so wonderful get it put makeup on and perfume and stay pretty all day and be the woman I always knew and want to be

Actually, I would rather OWN a lady’s apparel shop that employed cross-dressers. They work for peanuts.

Araminta.

I would love to work in a lingerie store /shop to help ladies with their choice of undies and of course the chance for me to see, try on and buy undies for myself , what a lovely way to spend at work ,trouble is now at 70+ it ain’t going to happen ,only in my dreams .   Michelle  xx

Anonymous

I’ve worked in three offices as a volunteer.  Two were arts entities and one was a hospice organization.  I was fully accepted as “one of the girls” in every situation.

Anonymous

Well it wasn’t a clothes store it was a pool store I worked in the year after I retired. Business was slow, middle of the summer, so we needed a catch to bring people in. So I went to work in a pair of short shorts, halter top and heels all made up and we called our local radio stations where we knew a few people and they got it on the air, you’ve got to see the tranny working at the pool store pumping chlorine. Lets just say we had a very profitable day including a hotdog/ sausage sale to raise money for the SPCA.We got help from some fire fighters and our police showed up to do some traffic control and get lunch for the force. Along with a couple of local politicians and the 6 o’clock news. The best part was the owner didn’t know about it until he heard it and came tearing over.

Hi honey, I dress 24/7, including at work. I’ve never had any issues. I’m so happy being one of the girls, hair nets suck though.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Elizabeth ,

That sounds very appealing.

If I could present myself as a passable Woman ,
      I would love to work in a shop that would specialize itself in selling clothing
      and other items for the TV/TG/TS community.
      Advising and helping other rainbow-girls in their search of Femininity , being in Femme mode myself , would be a dream !

Love Sylvia.

I would also like to add that over the course of this year, I’ve become more comfortable and confident in myself and how I dress publicly. Depending on my mood, I’ll honestly just dress up if I want to, even if it’s just a little mascara and lipstick for example. I don’t think there’s anything to be ashamed of for wanting to dress however you’d like, especially if it follows any company guidelines.

-Margeaux

I already voted and posted, but let me say that shopping en femme is sooooo much easier. No hiding in the linens section to try on a pair of shoes so only the security guy knows, or carrying three mens shirts over that one blouse or dress you like to try on.

Darcy S.
      Lady

If it hasn’t already been said …

I have two words… “employee discount”

Hi girls, I answered yes because although I have never done it, yes I would love to do it, I think it would be something great, the mere idea of ​​getting dressed every day to go to work would be simply fantastic, it would make work the best thing about every day instead of being something heavy or monotonous, I think I would never get bored, without a doubt I would if I had the opportunity,
      Greetings to all,

Jasmine
      Lady

I would totally do it it would be a dream come true especially if it was like a lingerie shop or something like that because that is something that I really love and after years of learning the ins and outs of it I would definitely be great at that job or maybe if it was a makeup shop because I could definitely use some help in my makeup game

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’ve never worked while crossdressed, but I’d love too!

Amy

I would love to work in a shop crossdressed.It would be an adventure and the education factor would be awesome.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Working in a shop like my local Torrid or Bath and body works while dressed in fem would be a dream job. The area I live is split right and left and I know there would be some problems with some of the customers and I don’t want to hurt the sales for any store.
      . Cassie

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?