- November 28, 2021 at 9:38 am #581908Zee McSwitchertonParticipantRegistered On: November 28, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
I am sure this is likely a familiar story here. All my adult and adolescent life I have desired to wear traditional women’s clothes and dress like one. It’s always been there, but I hid it from myself and others. Finally I am ok with it, I am letting myself be unshackled to find what and who I am.
For me it’s a little bit more difficult I am finding. I am 6’4 with massive feet. I am finding my way and sources for shoes and clothing. I look forward to learning how to do makeup and overall just feeling sexy.
Hopefully size 16 heels will fit me, 17s seem to be very hard to find.
I look forward to making new friends on here and reading the wealth of tips and tricks that others have contributed.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 29, 2021 at 5:49 am #582341
- November 29, 2021 at 4:16 am #582313
- November 29, 2021 at 3:57 am #582309Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 561Has thanked: 1709 timesBeen thanked: 1809 times
- November 28, 2021 at 9:09 pm #582258
- November 28, 2021 at 7:32 pm #582224Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 1230Has thanked: 12162 timesBeen thanked: 2604 times
Welcome Zee. Your story might be familiar to most crossdressing people, but it is unique to you. Everyone of us has a personal journey that will have unique challenges. Some of us struggle our whole lives trying to find the happiness that will make us whole. This is especially true for crossdressing people. The decision to pursue something that goes against cultural norms will always be a challenging one, but for those that do they can often find that feeling of happiness and content that has eluded them in life. Even at that point, it is always helpful to find support and understanding from others. You have found that here. Your crossdressing journey will be enhanced by being a member of CDH. So take advantage of all this site has to offer. Get to know some of the wonderful people who are members here and make some friends. It will make your life more enjoyable for sure. – Blessings from Teralynn
- November 28, 2021 at 3:56 pm #582112
- November 28, 2021 at 2:57 pm #582014Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 69Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 262 times
Hi Zee. Welcome to CDH!
Most shoe manufactures I’ve seen advise to add two sizes. I am inbetween so I had to add three for a size 16. I have bought from a place called Funky Pair and have been happy with their products and service.
- November 28, 2021 at 1:50 pm #581991SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 569Has thanked: 13643 timesBeen thanked: 2495 times
Dear Zee ,
Welcome on CDH !
I looked on the internet and woman-shoes size 17 are hard to find indeed.
Found a couple here :
Some are sold out , but others seem to be still aviable in size 17.
I never bought any at this site , so I don’t know about the quality.
Maybe some of the other girls here can help you out with that.
- November 28, 2021 at 2:14 pm #581995
- November 28, 2021 at 1:29 pm #581979
- November 28, 2021 at 12:22 pm #581966
- November 28, 2021 at 10:44 am #581946Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 834Has thanked: 4633 timesBeen thanked: 4390 times
Hi Zee. Congrats on allowing Zee to come out and blossom. I understand about having big feet. I’m 6ft and wear a 15 US womens heel but can wear a 14 if its wide. You probably already have found Pleaser brand shoes and there is another brand called Onlymaker…. do a search. I have seen 16 but not often. Sad thing is when we do find out size the selection is small. Good luck.
- November 28, 2021 at 10:41 am #581945Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 313Has thanked: 7623 timesBeen thanked: 1399 times
- November 28, 2021 at 10:25 am #581937AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Welcome Zee…. Finally you can be who you want to be. Good luck finding size 17 heels. I have enough trouble getting hold of size 11UK heels. Most of them come from China. I don’t think we make anything in Britain any more. xxxx Melina.
- November 28, 2021 at 10:05 am #581922Julie (Jules) AndersonDuchessRegistered On: February 9, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 131Has thanked: 192 timesBeen thanked: 634 times
- November 28, 2021 at 9:57 am #581918Terri Anne KnoanAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 861Has thanked: 1462 timesBeen thanked: 1906 times
Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
- November 28, 2021 at 9:43 am #581911Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 143Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 778 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.