Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am sure this is likely a familiar story here. All my adult and adolescent life I have desired to wear traditional women’s clothes and dress like one. It’s always been there, but I hid it from myself and others. Finally I am ok with it, I am letting myself be unshackled to find what and who I am.

For me it’s a little bit more difficult I am finding. I am 6’4 with massive feet. I am finding my way and sources for shoes and clothing. I look forward to learning how to do makeup and overall just feeling sexy.

Hopefully size 16 heels will fit me, 17s seem to be very hard to find.

I look forward to making new friends on here and reading the wealth of tips and tricks that others have contributed.

~Z

Anonymous

Welcome aboard to CDH. Acceptance of yourself is key in my opinion, so welcome. I am lucky in being smaller, to the extent my wife gifted me, UK size 6 faux leatherette jeans and they fit. 💋💋

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Zee,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Welcome, Zee!
      My wish for you is that you find and embrace your authentic self(s).
      Hugs
      Jules
      💖🌈👩

Anonymous

Welcome Zee…. Finally you can be who you want to be. Good luck finding size 17 heels. I have enough trouble getting hold of size 11UK heels. Most of them come from China. I don’t think we make anything in Britain any more. xxxx Melina.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Zee,

Welcome to CDH! Come join us on this lovely, accepting, and supportive site, as we all try to find our way on our journeys.

Hugs, Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Zee. Congrats on allowing Zee to come out and blossom. I understand about having big feet. I’m 6ft and wear a 15 US womens heel but can wear a 14 if its wide. You probably already have found Pleaser brand shoes and there is another brand called Onlymaker…. do a search. I have seen 16 but not often. Sad thing is when we do find out size the selection is small. Good luck.

Anonymous

Hi Zee it’s nice to meet you X

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

HI Zee welcome to CDH

Hugs Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Zee ,

Welcome on CDH !
      I looked on the internet and woman-shoes size 17 are hard to find indeed.
      Found a couple here :
      https://fantasiawear.com/search?page=1&q=size+17&type=product
      Some are sold out , but others seem to be still aviable in size 17.
      I never bought any at this site , so I don’t know about the quality.
      Maybe some of the other girls here can help you out with that.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Zee. Welcome to CDH!

Most shoe manufactures I’ve seen advise to add two sizes. I am inbetween so I had to add three for a size 16. I have bought from a place called Funky Pair and have been happy with their products and service.

Hi Zee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Zee. Your story might be familiar to most crossdressing people, but it is unique to you. Everyone of us has a personal journey that will have unique challenges. Some of us struggle our whole lives trying to find the happiness that will make us whole. This is especially true for crossdressing people. The decision to pursue something that goes against cultural norms will always be a challenging one, but for those that do they can often find that feeling of happiness and content that has eluded them in life. Even at that point, it is always helpful to find support and understanding from others. You have found that here. Your crossdressing journey will be enhanced by being a member of CDH. So take advantage of all this site has to offer. Get to know some of the wonderful people who are members here and make some friends. It will make your life more enjoyable for sure. – Blessings from Teralynn

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Zee. Welcome, and good luck on your quest for size 16s/17s. I’m lucky to wear a 8.5/9 mens. I can even wear my wife’s shoes (when she’s not around).

Anonymous

HI

6ft2 here, size 12 UK feet. Arms like a gibbon. I feel your pain.

Connie

xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Zee welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?