• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Anyone that work out at a gym ever thought of going dressed fem. Was thinking this other day while was at my local workout place go to. Been kinda on the mind to do it one day. Know will not be able to wear makeup or very little.

Hello..
      im work out half crossdressed..
      sport leggins and  long t-shit…

Due to the pandemic and us getting tired of the constant lockdowns (which includes gyms), we bought gym equipment and setup a home gym.

I’ve only worked out once underdressed, I wore a one piece swimsuit while working out.  Felt great, and I got a really good work out too.

I don’t do it often as I work up a sweat and I don’t want Wendy’s stuff smelling like bad BO.

I always have panties on and that includes working out at the gym. Not looking to go fully dressed and if anyone did I am not sure how they would handle it as the male photo taken when you joined pops up when you check in. I would love to wear cute leggings like the gg’s wear but I lack the courage so for now those leggings are for home workouts

Krissy
        Lady

Haven’t really tried it yet although i do own a few pairs of jeggings. Its certainly something i will have to get into

I await with great interest how it goes if you wear leggings to the gym. Especially if they are cute and girly color😊 I also have noticed that one has to be mindful of the vpl depending on the leggings chosen

Anonymous

still have not got to point on color just basic black for now. gaining more courage on it. progress is coming along for this.

Anonymous

feel the same way in a way know the gym go to say its allowed but never seen anyone in there that would be consider a CD. One day may try it slowly and see have won womens leggings in while using the equipment since most are like those compression pants men wear.

Donna

Haven’t been to the gym since the pandemic started and don’t plan to go back for a long while. Even when I did I didn’t go dressed but I do work out at home…. in my lingerie. Yes, lingerie lol. If you haven’t tried it you should, it’s very relaxing and a ton of fun.

Anonymous

always go when less of crowd when able to go like many do it at home or neighborhood do alot bicycling and jogging on trails.

Athletic activity which includes working out at the gym is the type of activity where I most require the support of a bra (usually a sports bra).  That being said, I cannot recall the last workout during which I didn’t wear a bra.  I have not, however, presented as a woman when working out as I do not present as a woman regardless of what I may wearing.  Many of my workout outfits are feminine in nature including leggings, shorts, and tanks. This is for both comfort and fit.  I have never had an issue whether at the gym or when using the parks and trails around my home.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

Suppose myself is mind over mattter going to the public gym dressed as fem. Maybe need to say no matter since rules say can.  Maybe will tomorrow since friday the 13th hehe.

Donna

Anonymous

I am a swimmer by nature. I generally wear loose fitting hoodies and maybe some leggings or some jeans over my one piece swim suit. After my swim I generally will wear a bra with a nice blouse and the same leggings and jeans on my way out.

Anonymous
      Lady

Donna I don’t work out at a gym, but do work out at home almost every day. I wear capri leggings, women’s exercise top and women’s tennis shoes. I do exercise when my family is home and my beloved wifey and children (teenagers) know and see exactly what I wear and the only comments have been from my daughter on my cute workout clothes. My mother has also dropped in unannounced and seen my attire as well. I do dress in a fairly feminine and androgynous fashion as my day to day attire so it really doesn’t surprise anyone.
      🍷C

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I am a keen canoeist, cyclist and runner.

When I get to work away from home,  I dress fully for training.

Running and paddling en fem in appropriate sports wear is a lovely feeling and I seem to keep going longer as I feel more comfortable. I will try and find a 10-15k route to run near my hotel, or a local waterway to paddle for about 2 hrs on.

I don’t enjoy training in doors but at work I have no option so use the running machine or static bike in the platform gym. I have fem work out leggings, running shoes  and sports tops which I wear when training out on the platform – I’m very out at work and all the crew just know that its part of me being me !

Warm up first !

Dawn xx

Anonymous

That Great Dawn do pretty much the same outdoors just can’t find the courage to go to a indoor gym belong to more fem. Do wear women’s leggings and tennis shoes and top. Wanting to go full fem and passable.

Donna

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?