• Creator
    Topic
    Molly Lace
    Participant
    Registered On: June 1, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 88

Since I’ve been working remote I decided to try dressing for an entire weekend. Nails, makeup, bras, panties, stockings, dresses, etc. I shaved my body smooth and put on my favorite white lingerie, blue polka dot dress, heels, jewelry, makeup, and a little perfume. This was a big change for me as I usually dress for less than a few hours. I committed to going the whole weekend. Dresses and skirts during the day and sleeping nightgowns. I even ran on Sunday and wore leggings, thong, sports bra, and a VS tee. My only compromise was the running shoes and the black rain cover I wore as the leggings have a seam up the back and really shows off your butt. The front was pretty revealing as well so I needed to cover up and it sorta did the job. The only easy tells were the leggings were patterned in a feminine way and I had French tips on. Otherwise I was pretty comfortable. The weekend went by and I really loved dressing everyday so I decided to keep going. It’s been a full week now and I am laying out a new dress that came in the mail this morning and cannot wait to put it on. I don’t know what this means for the future but I am loving being a crossdresser and embracing this side of me.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 571

Hi Molly

I think one of the nicest things about long spells dressed..

…is how you can really get into doing something and be totally oblivious to your surroundings, or even what you are wearing. Then you stand up and hear the “swish” of your dress or catch your reflection…and wow, yes!!

…I find everyday things like that so dreamy.

Huggs, grace x

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 462

The future sounds bright indeed!
      You GO girl!!

Regine Rich
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 182

That is awesome, Molly. and you will find the more time you spend as Molly, the more you will look forward to, and enjoy it:-)
      I cannot work from home, but the minute I get hoe, the forms go on, wig, go through my new wardobe (I can actually say that now, lol),add heels, and Im done:-) and all weekend, I’m Regi
      Hugs, Regine

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Julie Carson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 26, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 14

Oh Molly, isnt it wonderful awakening each morning and seeing your clean shaven body in a nightie, your nails such a pretty color, your lips stained from yesterdays lipstick and mayb you purse hanging on the kitchen chair. It just puts you into a nice feminine frame of mind.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      IsabelB
      Participant
      Registered On: March 18, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 165

Quite frankly, this working from home thing is wonderful!
      Dressed every each and every day – dress or skirt and top or sometimes leggings and a jumper.  Jewellery and wig; often make up, sometimes not (usually dictated by whether I’m likely to have a video call or not – fortunately most meetings aren’t).
      I dress for work time and then change when work is done.

This has become the new norm for me and I love it.  Going back into work, if that day comes, will be hard.  When it does, I should still be able to work a lot from home (please?!).

Isabel x

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Robyn Devine
      Participant
      Registered On: October 24, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 279

Molly

Yes, working from home thru the week can  definitely have its advantages.  I haven’t tried the full boat like you have, but have done the “few hours” off and on.  Sounds like a big case of the “pink fog” to me.

Glad you had such a good week

xo – Robyn

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.