Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have you ever worked with a woman and just looking at her, you became so jealous because she looked so good, and you wanted to tear her clothes off, not to be with her, but because she made them look so good you just wanted them for yourself? Tonight I worked with a woman, who to start out with is a pretty girl with a fairly ok body (she wouldn’t be a model, but no straight man would ever kick her out of bed… if you know what I mean). She wore her make up just perfectly, flattering her eyes and face, and accessorizing perfectly with her clothes. As soon as I looked at her, I wanted to figure out how to do my make up exactly like her, and I wanted to dress in that same outfit. She looked so smoking hot, it was incredible.

I got to work closely with her for the last part of our shift, and after studying her make up, I think I can mimic her make up the next time out. Now to find the outfit.

JOHAN
      Lady

Don’t work with any hotties, but notice all women and their beauty. Had a meeting the other day and this woman was smokin’ hot with the simplest outfit. Red pants, crochet top, light brown jacket and the epitome of female actions and form. Loved the out fit and being hetro but married couldn’t do much more than try to keep my tongue from hanging out. Did study her actions and would aspire to look that good in that outfit.

Anonymous

Hi,

Remember not all of us who are female are like that . sexy looking feminine and what ever else a male see,s in us , just because our bodys are shaped different and so on , many of my friends -women -are nothing like you say some what older . even some of my other friends who are 1/2 our age dont have the model look about them yet they dress nicely,
        i was at my friends place and had lunch there she has 3 young lads who are 20 and about 30ish and we talk about clothes though not as you would here one is with in our Renaissance group and makes his garb quite good as well and dress,s in the times we reinact 250 male and female 1400 to 1700 , now this brings us to we talk about how others in those times looked and dressed ,so my frind gave me a book with photos and some of my people from Prussia and other lands and i look very closely at thier facial details some looked very lovely and many others you no doubt would not look 2 times at and pass them off as of no interest , and this applys to myself so how you see beauty will be quite different from how i see it ,

now the clothes you made revereance to would fit me in my sizing because my body shape is right , and when you said about makeup that got me going i dont use makeup because theres no point because of my facial features so there is my difference and how i see beauty ,i look more like our people and would fit in with out ? ,plus i do here in our Village as every one knows me ,

What i look at is i dress in clothes that suit my body and looks nice not over the top or outragous, all though my garb is different and that looks wow how neat is that , and i go over seas dressed as well in my garb as a wench or will as a Chateline Lady of the Castle, Im well recived where ever i go so no issues ,now with that i look as a normal female would had i been born in our country of Prussia ,

As a ? how would you see this the lass you worked with had she not worn any makeup at all how would you view or see her then , why im asking is you are seeing this from a male point of view , how i see this is as another woman would and no i dont get jealous or i wont her clothes i see her beauty both in her looks and inner beauty ,
        I forgot , I do work with a lot of women and have women work for me at close qurters in kitchens ,

My issue is im not a male so dont fully understand male thought pattern.
        truth is i dont understand at all ….

any way thought you may or not be interested ,

…noeleena…

I think this is a great problem to have.  There have been many woman that I have looked at and thought jealously I don’t want to be with her…I want to be her.

nothing wrong with appreciating the feminine beauty from curves to appearance to makeup and dress. I do it all the time.  Many times I think that I’d like to be her and be with her

Heather

At work where I am totally femme , a couple of the extremely lovely girls are my good friends , I know they love to be complimented on their style and fashion choices just like me . It is a lot easier of course for girls to talk together and share their makeup tips and where they got their clothes . Being the first to wear a gorgeous new style is a lot of fun, and I love to compliment my friends who eat it up as much as I do . If you are sincere , just make a comment . I love it when guys compliment me also , because it is quite an effort to set a style for yourself and to always try to be lovely and attractive . I did it at first for my wife , as I became more femme , I did it for myself because I enjoyed being pretty . Now , I realize I do it , first for myself , second to fit in or be admired by my girlfriends . Men are all different , gay guys love to critique me and I love their comments because I want their approval more than straight guys as to my fashion sense . I like to be demure and elegant which is hard when you have a lot of tomboy teenage   childness left in you . I am vain enough to tell you that I eat up comments and and OMG even flirt to get comments from straight guys . All ladies love to have  you comment on their fashion choices . Asking where they got it is like asking me where I bagged a trophy ! I love to share where I buy my clothes or even talk about fashion with my friends . Admiration of personal fashions is always nice if you are polite and sincere .

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?