• This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Probably one mostly for the ladies here in the UK, but what has been your favourite part so far regarding the World Cup?  To me, it’s been Alex Scott on the BBC – not only is she gorgeous beyond belief, but her dress sense is fantastic; I just wish I could learn how to dress like she manages to do without any effort whatsoever…  Holly XXX

Never watched it or cared about soccer all my life. Don’t follow any if it( like hockey, Basketball, or baseball- I’m strictly an NFL football fan.

Hi Holly
      Alex Scott is just a very smart woman as you said effortless.
      Sarah xx

If you ever find out how she does it, will you please let me know?  I think she is amazingly beautiful – and has a fantastically bfrilliant footballing brain at the same time.  Sometimes, Mother Nature gives with both hands…  Holly XXX

Anonymous

Holly, probably my favorite thing has been seeing karma being served on several disrespecting players/teams.
      Also how “weak” teams have demonstrated that team effort and heart can defeat fame and history.
      I hope Argentina will defeat France. We will find out starting in some 18 hours

Have to agree with you – some of the more “macho” countries didn’t do so well … plus the success Morocco have had really appeals to my love of support for the underdog.  Mind; I can’t help but love the French and hope they end up winning – even though Messi deserves to go out on the highest of all peaks…  Love you:  Holly XXX

Girl from the USA here and enjoying every minute of it. My favorite part so far was seeing Morocco go through to the semi-finals and seeing an African nation playing this deep into the tournament. They have been amazing.

My second favorite was that I feel for the 1st time ever the US men’s team actually looked like they belong on the world stage. In 2026 they may actually be dangerous as we were the 2nd youngest team in the tournament.

And my third is seeing Messi surrounded by a team instead of having to carry Argentina by himself. The final looks to be epic and I am hopeful tomorrow Argentina can carry the cup after defeating France.

Hiya, Felicia; I think you’re a girl after my own heart!  Morocco matched the French; no one could have complained if they had gone through.  They were also fantastic against Croatia in the 3rd/4th place play-off; in the end, they jay not have won the cup, but who could think they were anything other than fantastic – and if Messi had been Moroccan, they would have made it!  My other greatest thing about the tournament was that (at least here in the UK) both major channels have finally realised that it’s OK to have women talking about the football – and usually making at least as much sense as the male pundits.  Anyone think that in 2026 there could possibly be a crossdressing or transgender commentator?  We can but hope…  Holly XXX

Hey Holly, so good to hear that they have women commentating in the UK. There were a couple of women commentating here as well and I love it.

My new favorite moment is now that amazing, beautiful and glorious final that lived up to all the hype and then some and then seeing Messi finally raise the cup. Truly an incredible moment.

xox
          FM

Anonymous

For me? Watching Pombo, aka Richarlison, spark Brazil as well as watching Argentina stick it to the French. And the fact that the next cup is coming to the US, Mexico, and Canada (or as I call it, Cananadia)

I tend to call it Canico… I know a lot of the ladies out there would not be keen on ignoring the other bit there, but the world tends to be a slightly controversial place…  Three and a half years to go – when England beat Morocco in the final!  Love you all:  Holly XXX

Anonymous

Nah. Brasil v Argentina/France

Oh, come on – they’ve all got enough wins behind them – it’s got to about be Englands turn, surely?  Holly XXX

J J
      Lady

My favorite part is noticing how many world class players shave their legs. Some day the world will notice!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?