• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For all those ladies out there who love Football (and I mean the real version – not that strange thing that happens on the western side of the Atlantic)…  The World Cup has started:  which player would you most like to see pulling on a mini-skirt?  I’m not interested in any of the players on a sexual basis, but wouldn’t it be good to see Lionel Messi in a short dress and a pair of lacey-topped thigh highs?  Love you all:  Holly.

Anonymous

Thiago Silva. VAI BRASIL!

Not Neymar???  Pretty sure you’re going at least to the final – Brasil para sempre!  Holly XXX

Anonymous

I’m American. But Silva is better than Neymar

Yes I would. would that set the world cup on edge or what. LOL

Maybe Ronaldo, sometimes he acts like a big girl, I apologize to all the girls on here i mean most of us on here want to be girls, should i have said big baby, lol X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

The German team would look rather cute wearing dirndl dresses, lol.  As long as they win, they can wear whatever they want!  Go Germany!! 🇩🇪

Stevie

Being from the west side of the pond I’m going to go with the following:
      Christian Pulisic
      Deandre Yedlin
      Deandre played at my local university in Akron Ohio USA

Anonymous

Well maybe interesting see jocks put on a dress 👗 but you maybe surprise that some them already do. If you check your sports history you will find that some are already known to be. Well I have to admit it is interesting 🏳️‍🌈🌈

I hate the game of soccer. Therefore I will not watch the matches on TV, and I find it even more shameful that the world championship is celebrated in a country where the LGBTQI+ community is considered a criminal to be sentenced to death.😤🤬😤

Anonymous

I don’t like it either, but I’ll watch the FIFA world cup games

Anonymous
      Lady

You mean this isn’t a thread about the largest bra cups in the world? Damn!

Just give me American football where no one would wear a dress… at least not on the field.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?