- Total gender change
- Breasts only
- Removal of the boys and their bat
- No Adam's Apple
- August 18, 2019 at 9:56 am #209381
Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
This poll is straight and to the point. You are offered free total transition. Would do it? There are some other options too
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 26, 2019 at 1:27 pm #213187Megan BParticipantRegistered On: August 9, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I’d go through the total medical transition without a second thought. Given the chance and a supportive family I would have transitioned when I was in grade school. If I could afford it I’d transition now. I’ve never felt comfortable in my body, in particular I’d gladly lose the bat and balls as it were. Assuming it isn’t much more painful than the 3 kidney stones I’ve “given birth” to I’m sure I could manage.
- August 26, 2019 at 12:06 am #212869julieta navaParticipantRegistered On: August 19, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
i like the question,, all my life i have felt a woman, althought i never had the courage to tell my family and friends i wouldn´t think twice do it, and not because it was free, if not because i am woman and i want to feel the closet it, i know exactly what the surgery is and all the communication that accompany this surgery, i could never do it because i didn´t look for the opportunity, and in this moment of my life i want to see how far i can go, thanks.
- August 25, 2019 at 5:06 am #212599Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 463 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
I cheated and voted for total and for nothing (the poll seemed to allow me to do this). In my present situation as a grandfather with three beautiful grandchildren, I would love nothing more than to be physically transitioned into their loving grandmother. But b/c the family members involved would never this and I would most likely me cut off from them, that is where the nothing vote applies.
If my situation were totally different and I didn’t have to be concerned about the above mentioned, I am all in….hence, the total vote. I hate being male. I want the physical and emotional/psychological world of being a woman.
- August 24, 2019 at 3:08 pm #212382Alice EliotParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 63Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
I voted full whack.
I’m single, old(ish), and highly unlikely to meet the girl of my dreams (fit, childless, redhead, 30’s etc) so why not? I’m in a good job with a good wage, with a company which has a zero-tolerance attitude to any kind of discrimination. The only consideration for me would be my elderly (and somewhat dementia ridden) parents, who already believe there’s something wrong with me because I’m not married and haven’t given them grandchildren.
I’ve nothing to lose, but heaps to gain.
- August 24, 2019 at 12:45 pm #212254Gennipher GeepersParticipantRegistered On: November 28, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
I would do everything except for the gender affirmation surgery. I have always enjoyed a very strong sexual drive, still do, and enjoy being very versatile and being a girl with something extra and being able to express myself as such. Anything that will help me be as feminine as I can I consider trying.
- August 25, 2019 at 4:36 am #212595Amber MartinezParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
All my LIFE I ALWAYS felt like I was SUPPOSED to be a woman. As I got older I had strong feelings about it. Remember seeing girls like us on tv.and said how much I wanted to be like her.when I turned 18 I introduced amber to my mother and how shocked I was that she just accepted her right away. and held me and said to me yes I FINALLY have a DAUGHTER. As years went on I said to her I’d love to TRANSTION to WOMEN FULL time. She said if your feelings are telling you to then go with your feelings. I didn’t ask to be transgender I was just born wrong way .yes if it was free I’d be first on line.love to all you.sisters out here.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 23, 2019 at 4:53 pm #211794Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 67Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
I suppose if I was single and a lot younger I would have total gender change, but I’m in my 60s and I’m not sure if I’m to old to change now x is it ever to late or is there an age limit for the op well that’s a question for another time xxxxx
- August 22, 2019 at 11:53 am #211172Dasia ThePhoenixRegistered On: April 12, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 26Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Interesting catch phrase…”Gender CHANGE”. Gender we’re born with, it’s in the brain. Lots of studies on this. Many of them proving it now. “Gender Confirmation Surgery” is how I put it. All in all, though, since we’re born our gender, the forced medicalization of trans folx is transphobic. Has to do with fitting into cisgender notions of binary gender which has been debunked for a long time now. Still, I want my right parts and I’m gonna get ’em if I can. Respek.
If that’s all free and recovery time has paid medical leave and they assigned me a PCA or Nurse and a housekeeper/matron that’s seriously a HELL YEAH!! It’s what should be, in my opinion, to repay us for all of the transphobia in human herstory and our lives. TRANS RIGHTS NOW!!
- August 21, 2019 at 7:32 am #210582Sonia PinkParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 29Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
Hard one !!! To be honest I’d like to be able to change at will ! , be a women when I want and a man when I want , I love dressing and even the way I look as a woman but I quite like being a man as well and for now am most of the time , if I had to choose something other than nothing think I’d have to go for boobs .xxxx
- August 24, 2019 at 5:38 am #211990Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
I am the same way
- August 24, 2019 at 5:34 am #211984
- August 22, 2019 at 6:50 am #210988MelissaParticipantRegistered On: November 7, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 71Has thanked: 421 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
- August 21, 2019 at 3:58 am #210500Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
like you I have alweays wondered what life would be like being female but choose to stay where I am but would love to have the bat and balls removed so that I can feel so much more fem than what I feel today but believe I do wish at time that I di dhave complete change yrs ago
- August 20, 2019 at 3:24 am #209923stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 70Replies: 627Has thanked: 674 timesBeen thanked: 1328 times
I voted total. But not now, it is far too late for me because my family mean everything to me and I will not do anything that may damage our relationship. But if I was younger…. and before I started a family… and knowing what I know about myself now, I would have gone for it. The fact that I didn’t consider it at all, back then’ speaks volumes though.
- August 20, 2019 at 12:02 am #209900Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 49Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
<p style=”–original-color: #333333; –original-background-color: #ffffff;”> I would do it in less time than a heart could beat. That is a non issue for me sisters. When I was a young gal they never even had the issue on the table, than around my late 20’s they were in the infancy of sex change operation’s fast forward 30 + years it is common place. But back than just the thought of it was kind of scary. I would say for me as you heard of some real horror stories happening to these young people it didn’t seem safe enough. But today I am all in. Thank you Danielle for this topic. Hugs Coral</p>
- August 19, 2019 at 3:17 pm #209814Tiffany AlexisFounderRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 658Has thanked: 996 timesBeen thanked: 1207 times
- August 19, 2019 at 11:40 am #209744Katie HParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I would go for this now because I am in my 60’s and time is running out to make that total journey. I know it would probably cost me all of my family and friends. But to be happy within yourself the cost would be worth the risk. I could live out the rest of my days knowing and feeling that I was finally the person I was suppose to have been since my coming into this world. And that is as a true female.
- August 19, 2019 at 4:37 pm #209827
- August 19, 2019 at 7:29 am #209670Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 79Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
A total change would mean a totally new life too. This would mean leaving all my friends, family, aquatints, job. And anything else in my male life. I’d move to a different city in a different part of the country. Even if the surgery(s) where free, the rest would require quite a large sum of money. also I’d be all alone with no friends or family to start.
But aside from that, I like my male life, but I’d also like to be free to fully express my feminine side out in the world with a whole other group of friends too. Two spirts? yes, I believe that’s the case for me too.
- August 19, 2019 at 3:16 pm #209812Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
It would be so nice if we could slowly introduce our true selves to all those who we love and those who love us. To all those whom we have met and made friends with. I know they will love me as a woman. I am a much better person . Making that jump not easy. I do not want to let go of what i have. Not ready today
- August 19, 2019 at 3:32 pm #209817
- August 19, 2019 at 2:34 am #209602ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hi Danielle Great question. Reilly something to think about. Initially i wanted total transfomation and i thought everthing but you know what down between my legs. Now the real question comes ,do i want to be a transexual. Then next question comes to mind who do i want to love. A question that for me deseves a lot of thought. Thank you luv Stephanie
- August 19, 2019 at 2:28 am #209600Holly BerryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- August 19, 2019 at 2:17 am #209598Sa·man·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 58Replies: 627Has thanked: 1813 timesBeen thanked: 1270 times
As my dear Camryn alluded to…pain. I’m no stranger to navigating emotional pain but physical pain is a real turn off. So, I need you to promise me that it’ll not only be free (cuz “gal on a budget” here) but also painless. If those two conditions can be met, then yes…no second thoughts and no looking back.
- August 19, 2019 at 2:29 am #209601
- August 18, 2019 at 9:34 pm #209566Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 282Has thanked: 360 timesBeen thanked: 423 times
I’m sure that I have all too often appeared to be a “wet blanket” to most of the esteemed ladies here at CDH, but I have to answer with a resounding “no” (nothing).
For one, pain. I hate pain, and I’m sure there would be a considerable amount of that. And except for the “removal of the boys and their bat,” all else listed would be so obvious to everyone who has ever known me, that I could never face them again. True, I know that I’ll never hit a home run ever again with that bat, but I could never again face my doctors, either. I’m sure they’ll have questions.
Besides, even if I said heck with the pain and went for the whole enchilada, there remains the problem of my “male ugliness.” I’ll be needing a face transplant to alleviate that. And hand-size reduction. Hip and butt enlargement. And vocal cord tuning for a feminine voice. And after I part with Little Jimmie and the twins, will they be reshaped into a VJJ? More pain.
So, no. I know that I will never be, nor will I ever aspire to be, anything more than a simple, uncomplicated, crossdresser, and I’m still hard at work trying to achieve even that.
But for those who want more, who want to be as close to a true woman as is medically possible, you have my sincerest admiration, and I will cheer you on and support you in that endeavour.
- August 18, 2019 at 8:49 pm #209561MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 395Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 409 times
I marked total change as the answer closest to my desires. Actually I do not feel I need the complete change down below. Loosing the bits and give the area a nice female shape would be quite satisfactory for me, together with the rest of the works.
- August 18, 2019 at 7:29 pm #209555Bettie HoustonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 42Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
This is something I constantly wrestle with. I have had the desire to dress en femme as long as I can remember and have always related better with women than men. After years of therapy, I have come to realize my desire to be feminine was not just a fetish that deep down I wanted to become a woman. My struggle is that during my years of conflict I have a wife and family I love and a career that would not be accepting. At 62, I wonder if my time to fully transition has passed but at least I know deep down who I am
- August 18, 2019 at 7:14 pm #209550Giselle ReevesParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 182 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
- August 18, 2019 at 5:11 pm #209535Nichola MorganParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- August 18, 2019 at 3:11 pm #209505Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 5Replies: 180Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
- August 18, 2019 at 3:05 pm #209503MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 413Has thanked: 107 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
It would be my own breasts. I am simply a man who is often prefers to wear a dress or skirt most days. Regardless of my choice of wardrobe, I do not hide the man that I am. That being said, I do have deep feelings of having my own breasts. The depth of these feelings is to the point that I have shared them with my wife. However, other than this, I have no wish to be a woman.
- August 18, 2019 at 2:58 pm #209499Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 248Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
- August 18, 2019 at 1:27 pm #209475Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 294Has thanked: 155 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
Total, oh yes. There is no reason for me to remain a man. (There, I’ve said it.)
It would help if it also came with a massive confidence boost, a guarantee that my job would continue, and free counselling for my rather elderly parents.
- August 18, 2019 at 11:56 am #209436Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 33Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
If your list were the only choices, I’d have to choose None. I don’t have much of an Adam’s apple, I don’t want to get rid of my boy equipment, and since I don’t want to transition, I’m OK with fake breasts when I want to pass as a woman. Now if you offered hair removal, particularly on the face, I wouldn’t have a moment’s hesitation.
- August 18, 2019 at 11:12 am #209427KateParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
Danielle. Well, this is the profound question, isn’t it? All things being equal and you could wave some Star Trek device over you? I describe it as I would like to look down and go from “nothing-something “ to “something-nothing”. Until very very recently I would do whatever to keep the baseball team at bay. But still…
- August 18, 2019 at 10:08 am #209387
- August 18, 2019 at 10:00 am #209384K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 308Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
When it comes to anything medical, typically the cost equals the quality……….unless it was funded by some other means, then I would want to know up front how much would be placed into it.
A nice pair up top would be awesome though.
- August 18, 2019 at 9:58 am #209383
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.