Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies

This poll is straight and to the point. You are offered free total transition.  Would do it? There are some other options too

Love

Danielle

Yes to no Adam’s Apple and boobs.

Love

Danielle

K Swim
      Lady

When it comes to anything medical, typically the cost equals the quality……….unless it was funded by some other means, then I would want to know up front how much would be placed into it.

A nice pair up top would be awesome though.

Anonymous

Shave that AA and bring on the boobs. I’ll be a happy girl!!

Anonymous

Danielle. Well, this is the profound question, isn’t it? All things being equal and you could wave some Star Trek device over you? I describe it as I would like to look down and go from “nothing-something “ to “something-nothing”. Until very very recently I would do whatever to keep the baseball team at bay. But still…

kate

If your list were the only choices, I’d have to choose None.  I don’t have much of an Adam’s apple, I don’t want to get rid of my boy equipment, and since I don’t want to transition, I’m OK with fake breasts when I want to pass as a woman.  Now if you offered hair removal, particularly on the face, I wouldn’t have a moment’s hesitation.

Anonymous

Total, oh yes.  There is no reason for me to remain a man.   (There, I’ve said it.)

It would help if it also came with a massive confidence boost, a guarantee that my job would continue, and free counselling for my rather elderly parents.

Anonymous

I voted for no AA and boobs; but “can’t decide” is a more accurate answer. At my age, the boys are irrelevant, but the convenience of the bat is undeniable.
      Bettylou

It would be my own breasts.  I am simply a man who is often prefers to wear a dress or skirt most days.  Regardless of my choice of wardrobe, I do not hide the man that I am.  That being said, I do have deep feelings of having my own breasts.  The depth of these feelings is to the point that I have shared them with my wife.  However, other than this, I have no wish to be a woman.

MacKenzie Alexandra

It a bit like finding the holly grail, m,any have tried but no one has ever found it thus is way I voted total gender change

[postquote quote=209381][/postquote]
      It would be possibly the easiest decision I could ever make. xxx

Anonymous

except the damage it would do to my wife and children i would transition even if it cost me all the money i have

This is something I constantly wrestle with.  I have had the desire to dress en femme as long as I can remember and have always related better with women than men.  After years of therapy, I have come to realize my desire to be feminine was not just a fetish that deep down I wanted to become a woman.   My struggle is that during my years of conflict  I have a wife and family I love and a career that would not be accepting.  At 62, I wonder if my time to fully transition has passed but at least I know deep down who I am

Marianne
      Ambassador

I marked total change as the answer closest to my desires. Actually I do not feel I need the complete change down below. Loosing the bits and give the area a nice female shape would be quite satisfactory for me, together with the rest of the works.

I’m sure that I have all too often appeared to be a “wet blanket” to most of the esteemed ladies here at CDH, but I have to answer with a resounding “no” (nothing).

For one, pain. I hate pain, and I’m sure there would be a considerable amount of that. And except for the “removal of the boys and their bat,” all else listed would be so obvious to everyone who has ever known me, that I could never face them again. True, I know that I’ll never hit a home run ever again with that bat, but I could never again face my doctors, either. I’m sure they’ll have questions.

Besides, even if I said heck with the pain and went for the whole enchilada, there remains the problem of my “male ugliness.” I’ll be needing a face transplant to alleviate that. And hand-size reduction. Hip and butt enlargement. And vocal cord tuning for a feminine voice. And after I part with Little Jimmie and the twins, will they be reshaped into a VJJ? More pain.

So, no. I know that I will never be, nor will I ever aspire to be, anything more than a simple, uncomplicated, crossdresser, and I’m still hard at work trying to achieve even that.

But for those who want more, who want to be as close to a true woman as is medically possible, you have my sincerest admiration, and I will cheer you on and support you in that endeavour.

I voted total gender change but actually I’m not too fussed about the boys and the bat, I’d rather facial feminisation surgery instead.

Hi Danielle Great question. Reilly something to think about. Initially i wanted total transfomation and i thought everthing but you know what down between my legs. Now the real question comes ,do i want to be a transexual. Then next question comes to mind who do i want to love. A question that for me deseves a lot of thought. Thank you luv Stephanie

A total change would mean a totally new life too. This would mean leaving all my friends, family, aquatints, job. And anything else in my male life. I’d move to a different city in a different part of the country. Even if the surgery(s) where free, the rest would require quite a large sum of money. also I’d be all alone with no friends or family to start.

But aside from that, I like my male life, but I’d also like to be free to fully express my feminine side out in the world with a whole other group of friends too. Two spirts? yes, I believe that’s the case for me too.

M.

It would be so nice if we could slowly introduce our true selves to all those who we love and those who love us. To all those whom we have met and made friends with. I know they will love me as a woman. I am a much better person . Making that jump not easy. I do not want to let go of what i have. Not ready today

Luv Stephanie

Stephanie

There are no rules saying you can’t slowly change until a woman.  Take your time

Love

Danielle

Katie H
      Lady

I would go for this now because I am in my 60’s and time is running out to make that total journey. I know it would probably cost me all of my family and friends. But to be happy within yourself the cost would be worth the risk. I could live out the rest of my days knowing and feeling that I was finally the person I was suppose to have been since my coming into this world. And that is as a true female.

Anonymous

Absolutely lovely.

kate

<p style=”–original-color: #333333; –original-background-color: #ffffff;”>  I would do it in less time than a heart could beat. That is a non issue for me sisters. When I was a young gal they never even had the issue on the table, than around my late 20’s they were in the infancy of sex change operation’s fast forward 30 + years it is common place. But back than just the thought of it was kind of scary. I would say for me as you heard of some real horror stories  happening to these young people it didn’t seem safe enough. But today I am all in. Thank you Danielle for this topic. Hugs Coral</p>

Anonymous

like you I have alweays wondered what life would be like being female but choose to stay where I am but would love to have the bat and balls removed so that I can feel so much more fem than what I feel today but believe I do wish at time that I di dhave complete change yrs ago

Hard one !!! To be honest I’d like to be able to change at will ! , be a women when I want and a man when I want , I love dressing and even the way I look as a woman but I quite like being a man as well and for now am most of the time , if I had to choose something other than nothing think I’d have to go for boobs .xxxx

Sonia,

You took the words right out of my mouth.   I have always wanted to be able to change at will.  I would love breasts if I could get away with it as a male.

Sunita
        Lady

Yes sonia

Exactly, I would do the same. For me, only breasts will turn me automatically into full woman as I am already a woman in head….

I am the same way

Interesting catch phrase…”Gender CHANGE”. Gender we’re born with, it’s in the brain. Lots of studies on this. Many of them proving it now. “Gender Confirmation Surgery” is how I put it. All in all, though, since we’re born our gender, the forced medicalization of trans folx is transphobic. Has to do with fitting into cisgender notions of binary gender which has been debunked for a long time now. Still, I want my right parts and I’m gonna get ’em if I can. Respek.

If that’s all free and recovery time has paid medical leave and they assigned me a PCA or Nurse and a housekeeper/matron that’s seriously a HELL YEAH!! It’s what should be, in my opinion, to repay us for all of the transphobia in human herstory and our lives. TRANS RIGHTS NOW!!

Anonymous

I suppose if I was single and a lot younger I would have total gender change, but I’m in my 60s and I’m not sure if I’m to old to change now x is it ever to late or is there an age limit for the op well that’s a question for another time xxxxx

I would do everything except for the gender affirmation surgery. I have always enjoyed a very strong sexual drive, still do, and enjoy being very versatile and being a girl with something extra and being able to express myself as such. Anything that will help me be as feminine as I can I consider trying.

All my LIFE I ALWAYS felt like I was SUPPOSED to be a woman. As I got older I had strong feelings about it. Remember seeing girls like us on tv.and said how much I wanted to be like her.when I turned 18 I introduced amber to my mother and how shocked I was that she just accepted her right away. and held me and said to me yes I FINALLY have a DAUGHTER. As years went on I said to her I’d love to TRANSTION to WOMEN FULL time. She said if your feelings are telling you to then go with your feelings. I didn’t ask to be transgender I was just born wrong way .yes if it was free I’d be first on line.love to all you.sisters out here.

I voted full whack.

I’m single, old(ish), and highly unlikely to meet the girl of my dreams (fit, childless, redhead, 30’s etc) so why not? I’m in a good job with a good wage, with a company which has a zero-tolerance attitude to any kind of discrimination. The only consideration for me would be my elderly (and somewhat dementia ridden) parents, who already believe there’s something wrong with me because I’m not married and haven’t given them grandchildren.

I’ve nothing to lose, but heaps to gain.

I cheated and voted for total and for nothing (the poll seemed to allow me to do this).  In my present situation as a grandfather with three beautiful grandchildren, I would love nothing more than to be physically transitioned into their loving grandmother.  But b/c the family members involved would never this and I would most likely me cut off from them, that is where the nothing vote applies.

If my situation were totally different and I didn’t have to be concerned about the above mentioned, I am all in….hence, the total vote.  I hate being male.  I want the physical and emotional/psychological world of being a woman.

i like the question,, all my life i have felt a woman, althought i never had the courage to tell my family and friends i wouldn´t think twice do it, and not because it was free, if not because i am woman and i want to feel the closet it, i know exactly what the surgery is and all the communication that accompany this surgery, i could never do it because i didn´t look for the opportunity, and in this moment of my life i want to see how far i can go, thanks.

Megan B
      Lady

I’d go through the total medical transition without a second thought. Given the chance and a supportive family I would have transitioned when I was in grade school. If I could afford it I’d transition now. I’ve never felt comfortable in my body, in particular I’d gladly lose the bat and balls as it were. Assuming it isn’t much more painful than the 3 kidney stones I’ve “given birth” to I’m sure I could manage.

I have no intention of any type of transition in my actual life. However in this hypothetical situation, I would chose a full transition.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love being a CD and being Patty. I dress fully or partially fem most of the time except when I can’t or shouldn’t. That’s when I switch to male mode. I like being a guy and don’t want to change. I just love so called women’s clothes.

siempre, quisiera ser mujer desde que tengo uso de memoria, de hecho soy mujer, pero nunca he podido corregir el error.

Plus no pain

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?