Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,
      I’ve been finding my mind pondering this, and I’d love to hear from you.
      As many of you already know, after dealing for years with gender dysphoria, feeling forever that I was a girl, and finally facing the reality that I am transgender, a trans woman, I have transitioned and I’m now legally a female.

But, and it’s a big but, I am still dealing with some kind of dysphoria, physical dysphoria. So far my transition is what is known as social transition, I have not done HRT yet as there are health restrictions and I have not had any surgery. I have found out that I could get breast implants.

I find myself really longing to have my own breasts. Right now I wear very realistic breast forms with my bras, I’m basically free of most body hair, have my own long nails, nice hairdo, feminine voice, I pass most of the time, but there are still those who scrutinize me a bit closer and figure it out. So my question is this, would breast implants make it easier to pass? As in, if I was wearing a low cut top, and displaying some genuine cleavage, would that help in being more convincing? And how would it feel to have my own breasts?

I would really love to hear your thoughts on this girls.

Lots of hugs, and some kisses too,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

The more comfortable you are in your skin the easier it is.

Zenn

I personally don’t want to fully transition, as for breast implants Im not sure. Great post Lauren and wish you every success for the future.
      Liz

Cece X
      Lady

Coincidentally, a few nights ago, my girlfriend and I passed a young woman showing cleavage. After she passed by, my girlfriend and I looked at each other and said, “implants.” Sometimes implants are just too easy to detect.
      Best wishes, girlfriend.

That is a great question. I myself is seriously thinking of going full time and trying to get on HRT but if I couldn’t go on HRT for some reason I would definitely get breast implants. For one I think it would make me feel very comfortable and make me more complete and especially wearing outfits and show some cleavage.

Like I said in another response whatever makes you feel comfortable I know it would make me very comfortable.

Sarah 👄

Hi Lauren, I would weigh up the pro’s and con’s before going ahead with implants, what the health issues would be also how big do you want to go, you see some pictures of girls with implants and it looks like they have got a pair of melons stuck in their bra’s, you know the old saying less is more, it depends on the size of your body frame if you are tall and broad then go for a big cup size if you are small and slim then go for a small cup size, if you are small and slim don’t go for a double FF size cup it will just draw attention to you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Lauren, I would weigh up the pro’s and con’s before going ahead with implants, what the health issues would be also how big do you want to go, you see some pictures of girls with implants and it looks like they have got a pair of melons stuck in their bra’s, you know the old saying less is more, it depends on the size of your body frame if you are tall and broad then go for a big cup size if you are small and slim then go for a small cup size, if you are small and slim don’t go for a double FF size cup it will just draw attention to you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Good morning Lauren,

I congratulate you on your current state of transition, it must be such a pleasure to present your true self. My thoughts about getting implants if I was in your shoes are that I would absolutely get them. Personally I spend a lot of time longing for a pair of headlights myself but it wouldn’t go over well in my current situation. Only thing to do is talk to some doctors, look at pictures of their work, select the right  pair and get it done. I imagine the feeling of looking in the mirror and strutting down the street with a nice necklace riding in your natural cleavage would be bliss.

Good luck with your choice, Alicia

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Like you I have a really good set of breast forms, so they look and feel as close to the real thing as possible. When i have a few days to dress I like to use an adhesive on my forms. This allows me to properly fill out a nightgown without having to wear a bra. Being able to sleep and shower with my forms attached gives me a wonderful feeling.

Although I haven’ tried it there are many who can achieve impressive cleavage by using an adhesive bra and a little make up. So, it is most likely possible to get there without surgery.

However, if health issues were not an issue and I was able to be Roberta all day every day. I don’t think that I would hesitate to get implants.  To me it would just be one step closer and one less thing that I would have to put on.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but … DUH!!!

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Sorry, Lauren. I don’t mean to be blunt, but if you haven’t done HRT & haven’t had surgery, how could you be legally declared female?

Concerning breasts, if & when I do mine, I’m looking at fat redistribution. From what I’ve read, that seems to be safer than implants or trying to grow your own.

Hi Dawn, Because I had open heart surgery last year, there are health limitations when it comes to what I am able to do next. I am transgender, that has been confirmed, my therapist and doctors all know that.
        So, in British Columbia and Canada, with your doctors notice, you fill out a legal document called the “Application for Change of Gender Designation”. Your photo ID is redone with a photo of you as the woman you now are, and all that info is sent to update licenses, health insurance, banking info, and all other places that need to know.

There is no legal requirement anywhere saying what you have to have done in order to be considered a transgender person.
        Here in British Columbia we actually have a provincial website dedicated to everything a trans person needs to know, you can check it out if you’re interested: http://www.phsa.ca/transcarebc/

Our provincial health care system actually covers all transgender HRT and surgeries.

I am waiting to see both my family doctor and my cardiologist to see what they say. I then have to wait for an appointment with a surgeon, so it’s not something that takes place quickly!

I like your response, DUH!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Dawn Judson
          Ambassador

Wow! Interesting, Lauren– and COOL!

I wish the United States was more accepting and actually helped trans people. : (

Dawn,

How does the fat distribution thing work?

Dawn Judson
          Ambassador

Fat is sucked out from other parts of you body (such as your gut or your butt) & placed in your breasts.

I would seriously consider top surgery, especially if HRT is not an option for you. You mentioned physical dysphoria and there is a real possibility that implants would lessen it, or hopefully, eliminate the uncomfortable feelings of dysphoria.

Hugs,

Heather

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Lauren.

Knowing your situation I suggest you go for it. I’m sure it will help you mentally whenever you wake up in the morning and every time you look down and see those beautiful girls. With nice cleavage, the women will be jealous and the men will be trying to get the number of that sexy Cougar.

Loving bras as I do I’ve always fantasized about having real breasts to fill them out but my age and situation will never allow it. Go for it girl!

Anonymous

I shouldn’t speak to whether implants would make it easier to pass, but in my mind, unless you’re going topless, implants won’t have an impact on passing. However, I think the real issue is how you feel about yourself. I know many transwomen who opted for implants because HRT didn’t, by itself, result in significant breast development and frankly, implants boosted their self image.

So, if you’re socially transitioning, I think implants are a perfectly appropriate next step, regardless of whether or not you can do HRT at some point.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am in a similar situation to you Lauren. At the moment I have not had any surgical process but live as a woman.

I haven’t officially changed gender or name but I am working as female, have bank/ credit cards and my doctor, dentist, optician and just about everything else is geared to see me as a female. I suppose I have changed my gender but not sex. I am quite happy with that status quo as I just did things to accommodate my female self as I went through the stages. The NHS here states that you can be trans even if you don’t have surgery or any treatment -discuss if you wish!

However, to the topic of breasts. I have somehow developed a good cleavage which I prop up with a silicone booster. I can wear lowish tops and the effect is good as I have been asked if I have had a ‘Boob’ job and had some favourable comments, kindly from girls not crude from men, although I noticed one young chap checking things out at the checkout in a store!  I kissed sixty goodbye some years ago so surgery is a doubtful and the soft option was hormones and I await anything of note. I  would love a fuller set of breasts but I don’t see that alone will make any difference physically but there is that psychological comfort. In your case would it make you feel any more a woman as it seems you already do but it would certainly help your dysphoria and self esteem.  As advised above, express your wish, follow what your doctor advises  and see where it goes.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Lauren,

Since your overall presentation passes, I don’t think implants will make much difference.  That said, boobs of your own will help a lot with dysphoria.

HRT would be the preferred first step.  Not only will this give you boobs, but it’ll feminize your face and the rest of your body.  This will help more than a BA to reduce the remaining clues some people pick up on.  Having breast tissue will also improve the outcome of a BA should you decide to get one later on.  Then there’s the significant mental and emotional improvements HRT will give you.  TBH, I think HRT is going to help you more than a BA with your dysphoria.

I’ve been on HRT for a year.  It works.  Dysphoria is almost non-existent.  My boobs are growing slowly.  I plan to maximize what estrogen and progesterone can do over several years.  If that doesn’t give me the appearance I’m looking for, I’ll opt for a BA and maybe FFS.

If I were in your situation, I’d start looking for a good doc that specializes in trans medicine.  I have some contraindications for HRT too.  They were pretty easily mitigated with some adjustments to my treatment program.  Having a good doc was key.

Best of luck to you with whatever you decide.

Hugs, Emily

I feel that, in your case, breast implants would be beneficial aesthetically and psychologically. Where I would hesitate in my recommendation is more a matter of the medical issues involved. I suppose you could consult with two or three practitioners with the expertise to advise you with an emphasis on the health aspects.

I believe, from images of females and of males so far, that breast-forms or breast implants are not necessary to achieve an authentic presentation of not only femininity but also beauty. For others of us the additional augmentation of one’s silhouette is a necessity. For myself, more is not necessarily better. It depends. So, if you do have breast augmentation make sure that you get the right size.

Are testosterone blockers a problem?

Araminta.

P.S. It WOULD make it easier to wear those low-cut gowns.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?