Viewing 82 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve stated many times here that I am a crossdresser who dresses only occasionally. I’ve been happy with that.

But I have recently received proposal to become a feminised husband 24/7. Sherrie would pay for all the fashion, coiffure and esthetics….of her choice for me. Once she becomes confident with my new look she will go out with me. There are home chores which will fall into my lap. Shes want to choose a new name.

I am tempted…..

How about you?

Seren
      Baroness

OMG

it’s probably just my existential crisis talking but, hell yes 😀💕

Seren
      Baroness

What was your initial reaction Harietta ??

Anonymous

My initial reaction was interest. I am not yet married to this girl. But it would become an ongoing exclusive submissive situation. My activities, my mobility and my look would all be dictated. She is gorgeous and tasteful and has already given me some amazing dresses and shoes. She’s a former hairdresser and already does my hair up in some lovely updos, braids and curls. I am due for what Sherrie calls an “inescapably feminine hair colour”, something that I would not wear in drab.

I also love the male stuff I do. I like sailing, skating, x-country skiing, cycling, woodworking. It would be bye-bye to all that.

I’d like to dress more, and I am excited to be with someone who loves me as Harietta so I am going to see if it can be an occasional extended thing….

But, “… sailing, skating, x-country skiing, cycling, woodworking…”, are not ‘male’ activities. Granted I have not experienced many ladies wood-working, but otherwise….

Araminta.

Anonymous

Yes, theoretically.  I find the idea tempting, also, but it would be impossible for my situation.  My wife could never assume the dominant role in our life, so I could never let go.  But the thought of being a full-time girl is an interesting fantasy to consider.

IMO, that poll needs a 3rd option, because for  some girls, the answer is conditional.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Great Question Harietta.</p>
      I would definitely give it a trial. O  I envy your circumstances!

It’s possibly she does work in some of the activities you one enjoyed.  Can you imagine how awesome those outfits would look on you!  She may enjoy them too.

Please keep us updated!

Hugs,

Gabrielle

Anonymous

Hi Harietta i would definitely be interested in becoming a fully feminised husband if my wife would understand my desire to be a Crossdresser, to be able to dress 24/7 as Rozalyne would be a dream come true, it would not bother me if she wanted to change my fem name as long as i could dress up in my dresses and not have to wear my drab man clothes, it would be so nice to have her take me out shopping and pick any clothes she thinks would suit me xxxxx

I said yes for I would love it where I can stay dressed up all pretty and no care in the world what people think.   I love dressing up as a female but I am in the closet still and would love to come out of it., my wife knows I dress up but does not help with make up or even have me sit in same room as her when I am dressed up. but she lets me know when I can dress up for we still have a 22 year old son still at home.   but I do under dress every day, until this cold weather gets better.

The roles have been completely fluid for some time in my household.

Initially, I was the breadwinner, steady, respectable job, and my wife studied for her law degree and brought up our daughter, tending to the home and all the stereotype stuff.

Then she obtained the qualification and quickly rose to a senior position, taking time out for our two sons, while my job stagnated and I took on more household chores, school collections, kids teas and stuff.

She was now the breadwinner, and I got made redundant, putting me temporarily into a full time housewife role.

The days were great, as I could dress to my heart’s content, in the house, do the chores and live the stereotype – but, at the time, I didn’t dare go out like that.

The house, garden and kids were kept very well!

Then I got a better job, but my wife’s commute meant that I had to squeeze as much into an evening as I could – kid collection, as my job was local, feeding, washing, etc.

Before I go through my life story, the summary is that I no longer think in terms of domesticated women as typical – in other words, housework is not a woman’s domain any more than it is for a man. It’s just something that needs to be done by whoever has capacity to do it.

Now our jobs are more closely aligned, except I have no intention of moving to the executive, being far more of a worker, at least a worker with pride in what they do and aspirations to be among the best at the job.

We share the chores equally, and get the children involved – working and playing as a family unit is the aim, and we all enjoy the benefits as well as sharing the horrible jobs!

Now, if only I can persuade my wife that equality also applies to clothing (which it logically does,  of course)…

I don’t need to be feminised, just myself!

Love Laura

WOW!!! Your wife took care of you, a child and your home AND got a law degree? I am SO impressed. I mean, like just WOW!!

You seem to be doing pretty good yourself.

And congratulations on recognizing that what is commonly thought of as ‘feminine’ not only has nothing to do with one’s sex but also isn’t all that gender significant.

“Mothers teach your sons to do housework / Or their wives will be slaves all of their lives” – ‘The Waggoner’s Lad’, I believe. Nope! Wrong again. Some other old folk song with wisdom that is yet ignored. Should bring back hootenanies. I can’t place the song.

Araminta.

Anonymous

Hello princess, well my first impulse would be to accept and say yes, I think that everyone here already knows me a little enough to know how feminine I am and that I would like to assume the feminine role in a relationship, however if I were in your position, I would ask myself this question to be sure of my decision, the question would be this: this fantasy or lifestyle proposed to me, is satisfactory enough for me to give up the freedom to decide about my own life, my favorite activities and my identity male? Will this new lifestyle bring me long-term peace when my decision-making power is no longer in my hands but in the hands of my partner? … Life and my God have taught me that the impulses and emotions only,  are not good counselors in many cases, but you have to put a little reason and think about the consequences, not only immediate but in the medium and long term … being a feminized husband is my fantasy too, but I don’t know if I would be willing to give up my right to decide about my own life, I think I would like more a flexible agreement where I could make my own decisions while being feminine and satisfy the wishes of my partner … hugs, happiness and good luck and wisdom in your decision, tell us how you are doing princess, felicity

Anonymous

Felicity,

You have touched on a major point here, as have a  couple of other girls;  the deal appears to require  a completely submissive role – something which is almost anathema in our culture, today.  For either men or women.  Case in point:  At the start of our marriage, I was a male chauvinist pig, believing completely that a wife should love, honor, and OBEY.  It didn’t take her long to re-educate me on this topic – and that was 56 years ago!

What is being proposed is not impossible, but it is unlikely to succeed on a long-term basis.  Nevertheless, it is a fascinating idea.

K Swim
      Lady

My dressing does not go past one piece swimsuits and breast forms, but if I had a girl in my life who accepted my love of swimsuits, I would cross that line if it made her happy. At the very least, I would then have a valid excuse of “My girl likes it and I like her too much to refuse” and I could still wear my swimsuits…but more often and maybe even fulfill my desire to go swimming in one during the daytime.

I would. But thats me. I already am trying to be en femme 100% of the time so i dont think my opinion applies. Good luck honey! Elizabeth

If it was only possible to become a fully feminized husband. She wouldn’t have ask twice. I’m already feminizing myself in small but steady steps.

Anonymous

Hi Harietta ,

I’m not fully feminised in terms of maids outfit but I do crossdress , am gender fluid & I am my wife’s housewife , I’m naturally submissive to her .

I may not fully crossdress all the time but I am extremely feminine in my posture , body language & mannerisms etc – she gives me the freedom to express this at home , in public , with it without her. I’m often called Princess or wife again in public or home. For me being feminised is more the clothes it’s being feminine in either male or female mode. My jewellery , casual clothing , panties , gym gear is all feminine & I’m in it constantly…I enjoy being this way , it works in our relationship , neither of us would change this & are both happy & proud of my fluidity & crossdressing.

. I’m self employed & as such I can take the time to run our house , taking pressure off her at the end of the day / week. Her happiness is paramount to me 🌹🌹

No way!  I’m nobody’s slave.  I refuse to have someone tell me what I have to wear, where and when I can go somewhere, how I have to look, what color my hair will be dyed.

I have lived as Alison for the better part of the last 8 weeks since this pandemic.  While it is fun, I still have to appear as my male self at times.  This is not something I want to do full time for the rest of my life.

This may be a fantasy of forced feminization fiction sites, but is this what you really want?  She is going to tell you you can’t see your own friends without her permission?  Or your family?  Is she going to punish you if someone in your family gets sick and you have to go to help?  You can’t worship the way you want without her permission?  You can’t even choose your own clothes?

This sounds more like what a cult would do to cut you off from everybody else.  I’d run the other way as fast as I could.

I would love to be feminized and dress all the time, BTW girls any tips on where I can get larger size press on nails, as i have bigger hands, thanks in advance and stay safe and beautiful

Anonymous

So Sherrie is reading these posts. She hadn’t really considered my concerns about leaving much of my male life in a cardboard box in the basement. She just saw how happy I was when dressed properly as Harietta and how sexually appealing that was for both of us. But she still wants me to trust her complete control over my physical appearance. I know I’d look amazing. It would be an adventure for sure. She assures me that there are no pharmaceuticals, hormones or surgery in her dreams for me.Things like hair and eyelash extensions, maybe lip enhancement with something call Juventa(?). , but no permanent “alterations”.

I may ask for a trial period….?

Debbie J
      Lady

As a fantasy and in a part time situation I think it’s intriguing, and to an extent I’ve made it happen in the past with a girlfriend. I personally have no desire to have it happen full time, or to completely remove my control over my life, however.

I answered “no” because my goals are different.  I want to transition to a fully feminized female going through the process of HRT, FFS and GRS.

Hi Anne,

My goals are the same as yours. In fact I took a major step towards HRT, FFS, GRS and had my first meeting with my therapist today. To say that the outcome was absolutely encouraging is an understatement. I am soooooo excited to have finally begun my journey.

Anonymous

Update:

So after reading these latest posts we have agreed to take baby steps and to agree to femme vacations per se. Meaning that I will submit to some gradual items of feminization. And submit to one week as a tryout. Today we are meeting to discuss hair…

Keep you posted….

Harietta

Anonymous

Would be a dream come true.  If my wife only knew how many times i do the chores around the house dressed when she is not home, she might let me dress all the time. lol.

Anonymous

Today we discussed laser for my beard and chest and she showed me some pictures of what she means by “inescapably feminine” hair colour and style. <it is clear that at least for our week or two feminisation periods I will dress, makeup, and coiff and behave 100% in female style with not a single word spoken about my manself.

Still not sure….

Very interesting! What a complex and revelatory concept. For example, would such a situation mean that the male is the ‘wife’? If so what role does the wife play? Would the spouse be female or male?

Or would the relationship remain as before the ‘wifification’ of the male?

Or would they live together as ‘sisters’? Some other feminine-feminine relationship?

Still, it would be tempting, would it not? Especially, I suppose, for those of us pretty much past masculine endeavours of a personal nature.

Araminta.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=343417][/postquote]
        Araminta,

If you mean that stage in life where we can’t take “yes” for an answer: It does simplify things and makes the choices easier for us.

Anonymous

We role play that and we have tried a period of maybe a week on our vacation! I love my submissive side! She can be dominant and I always do household stuff feminine . We are maybe 80% feminine in romance department but to be fully feminized after a period of time may lead to wife needing help in male part and I am fully feminized  then she may want me to display my fully feminization in arms of a man!

Got a good thing going now just way we are! We tried something mild a while back and wasnt us! I do enjoy becoming more feminine but still like going to male side if needed!

Anonymous

No to be honest I can’t stand for anybody to tell me yes no or tell me what to do if I were still married and she wanted me to dress as a woman and hang out with her of course I would happily but I’m not doing all the household chores

Not 100% but think I’d be ok splitting 80/20 fem vs not

Hi Harietta.  Initially sounds very exciting. I do not know any cis woman that are looking for a completely submissive feminine partner all the time. It sounds fun to explore just to see what she is all about. Role playing is one thing that can be fun, but all the time that can be a little much. Relationships are built on two people being equal with each offering some thing different to the relationship. You should not have to give up those activities you enjoy. Those are not just male activities many cis woman enjoy those activities also. Go with caution in this case do not let your emotion get a head of your logic. Its ok to want to feel cute and pretty. That does not mean being submissive that’s a whole other issue Luv Stephanie

DeLora
      Lady

That sounds like an exciting fantasy, one that I used to share. However, since coming out to my wife and being able to dress more freely I have realized that my male side is still an important part of me.
      I didn’t go through all the stress and anxiety of breaking free from the male stereotype only to allow myself to be forced into a female stereotype. I think I would be miserable living as someone elses vision of what I should be.
      But that’s just me, we are all different and that’s what makes this place awesome!

I would go for it!

Anonymous

Many thanks to all you sisters for you input. It has informed my partner as to pitfalls she hadn’t considered. We are looking at a more open arrangement. And I can keep my name.

Let me say that her ideas for my look are actually quite delightful and frankly rather delicious. There is still a huge sexy turn on associated with my dressing and her visions for me are that but also very tasteful and flexible. I adore being fussed over and that is really what is going to happen.

Given that with Covid-19 I’ll be out of the public workforce eye for at least a couple of months it looks like a perfect time for a tryout.

And I’ve always wanted to be a red head (copper actually).

Not so sure about the bangs…but hey!

Anonymous

Hi, Harietta

I am so jealous, because I would do this in a heartbeat!

I can’t think of a more wonderful experience!

Wow!! You are a lucky girl Harietta

Anonymous

how lucky can one gurl get I would love to dress and share with wife as long as we share all guys to play with and enjoy

I would jump in an instant to be a fully feminized husband. Although I don’t have a SO. I do dress almost 24\7 but the thought is intriguing. Since I am bi being a wife also sounds wonderful

Now that you have outed yourself as a single girl you may get offers from gentlemen callers.

Araminta.

Anonymous

Not at all interested in men, gentle or otherwise. Any ideas on how to thwart their entrities?

Pam
      Lady

I would be open to it. But it won’t be my choice if my SO wanted that hey would be so fun. I wonder would that mean I would be with men hehe!?

Anonymous

So….today, when we were to meet to only discuss arrangements etc. Sherrie had bought an Alfred Sung LBD, a La Senza black padded push up bra and some cute 3″ black pumps….all fit perfectly and felt amazing….

I was trying to stay on topic…

Anonymous

Would do it in a flash!

in a heart beat. I would be more then ever be happy to be totally feminised to a female and stay that way and be a wife along with all the other things real woman do. I would be so happy and free of hiding it

Anonymous

I definitely think you should. My question is will it change the bedroom dynamic?  I don’t know your orientation.

Heather B
      Lady

A very tempting offer indeed… You are very lucky… Thank you for sharing… Take care

Berta
      Lady

“Harietta asked:
      Would you allow yourself to become a fully feminised husband?”

My reply was “Yes”!

Having just past my 80th Birthday, 4/26, and 40+ adult years of “closeted” m>f crossdressing in satin nightgowns & lingerie such a change to acceptance by my knowing but non supportive nor accepting wife would be a dream at long last realized! I have no idea what “Berta” could or would look like as I’ve never been fully made over to my en-femme side. I have never been “out” “dressed” in public! Some years ago I did try that to make a late night bank ATM deposit. It was quite thrilling to hear my 2″ heels clicking on the pavement and the cool breeze blowing under and around my calf length skirt. A much better feeling over my satin lingerie than if wearing stiff male pants and constricting tidy whities!

Being able to dress in feminine fashions with their fabulous freedom of movement for what’s left of my life would be pure rapture. Doing household  chores encased in satin swirling about me would be fabulous as it is now I only have that opportunity on extremely rare occasions!!

Resubmitted Mon., 5/18/2020 @ 2:35 AM EDT (site time is 3 hours off)

Emily
      Lady

Without a doubt, yes! However, I realize in my current relationship, it will NEVER happen.

as tempting as it is , seems to me that youre just a project , a fixer upper. why wont they go out with you now? seems they dont like who you are but who you could be made into . something to think about none the less.

Smartina
      Duchess

I can appreciate how people get the male aesthetic, but for me the female attention to detail brings the girly look to a higher level of beauty for me personally.

If this cisgender friend is your wife or SO, I would go for it and let her pick out a new name for you. “Harietta” is too old school and plain, especially if it’s too close to your boy name. I was having a problem naming myself to until I met a man who shared my boy name but he spelled it differently. The spelling of his first name had class and when I saw that it was also used as a last name, the light illuminating my femme name hit me like bolt of lightning! That is how Stephanie Marcus was born sweetheart! It’s sophisticated and timeless and from my perspective, this name will never age even though her wearer is becoming a dinosaur!

Yes

As a feminized husband, I heartily recommend it!

My wife feminized me early on, my older sister had already done much toward turning me into a girl. she taught me how to dress, how to move, even how to do boys!

It is so nice being taken care of, Eve usually picks out my clothes every morning, does my hair and makeup, takes charge of our social calendar.

We have an unconventional sex life, she goes so far as to bring home extra men and give me to them.

Kelly
      Lady

I agree with some, a third option for the poll would be more accurate for me. My wife knows of my cross dressing, and is supportive of it. I am more domestic than she is already, but my male side is still very strong. I too am not ok with all of the day to day things being dictated, however being respectfully submissive is something I think we all need to be doing anyway. I would love to have her help me find the best look for my femme side; I keep picking old lady stuff lol.

Smartina
      Duchess

Sounds like Dreamland! Thanks so much for sharing! Interested to know what kind of chores are expected (outside of the ones you can’t mention). These days, girls to all the other male things you do, lol. Harietta’s a nice name, but there’s always Harriet.

DianaCD22
      Duchess

I would find it very hard to do at this point in my life. There is part of me that does desire to be fully feminized and wishes that I had met a woman many years earlier who would have guided me into being her wife.  It would have been very easy for a beautiful and controlling woman because I was fairly shy and quite. She could have led me deeper and deeper into the famine life with hormones and breast implants.

Today it is a fantasy and a wish. In another life, Diana met that special lady and took that journey to a life of pleasing my beautiful wife as her wife servicing her and her the many boyfriends she would bring me.

My desire to be with a man while dressed has developed over the years and I am sure my wife would have brought that aspect into my feminization.

A girl can dream, can’t she?

Anonymous

Again, Sherrie is heterosexual and there are no men in this picture. She loves me because we really have abandoned the social construct of gender and are celebrating beauty together.

I am sure that we can all agreed that there is almost nothing in the male toybox that is…beautiful.

So things are falling into place. By “chores” it was meant that I had better be ready to share the load around the house. I am not made to be her maid at all. In fact she seems to delight in pleasing and surprising me than me being any kind of servant.

As far as wardrobe Sherrie is says that she is helping me by picking out pretty and classy fashions, things that are finally OK to wear because she loves them and love me in them. Things I would never wear on my solo outings enfemme. I have to say that her taste is amazing and everything so far has looked and felt wonderful on.

My day begins with a perfumed bubble bath and then I dress in whatever Sherrie has laid out for me. Again, it’s all really classy, classic and feminine. I will say it’s great to begin this adventure in Springtime as that’s my fave as far as fashion.

Friday is D-Day. We’re finally going out to do the essential shopping and Sherrie has hinted at twin outfits! She says she’ll do all the talking as my voix feminine needs practice.

Once this Covid thing is more understood she’d really like me to consider getting my ears pierced, eyelash extensions and maybe some lip injections. Not sure about that stuff.

I never giggled before!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I voted no. Society has been telling me how to live my life forever. Fear kept me from finding my true self. Now that I’ve found her, I won’t relinquish to anyone.

When I present as a female, I want to experience life as a modern, independent woman. A strong woman that forges her own path.

I’m writing the script now, thank you very much!

This is strictly how I want to live MY life. No judgment or disrespect is intended. To each her own.

Emily

I am so happy for you….and envious!  Sounds SO Perfect ❤️

Anonymous

Yes absolutely.

Anonymous

Harietta,

I had my ears pierced this past Christmas, and now, I don’t feel dressed without my earrings.  You should go for it.

And your wonderful lady sounds like someone I would love to meet on a purely social basis ( I’m far too old and too married to consider anything other).

Hugs,

Bettylou

Yes, in a heartbeat.

Absolutely no question about this. Its a long standing fantasy of mine.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie.

If my fiance allowed it I’d definitely go for it!

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Most definitely yes!  Even if just house-bound, the opportunity to partially live as the woman within me, would be a dream come true.

I put the gender test question up on CDH and my wife and I both took the test.  We both ended up with about the same feminine score but she scored much higher than I did on masculine test.  She is much more competitive and emotional than I am.  I think each of us is on a gender spectrum and there are no perfect gender role models.  Having said that I do spend most of my home time dressed without wig or makeup.  When we go out I go all out with wig, makeup, stockings and heels.  Love all of your comments.

Anonymous

Jennifer Swanson wrote: ” Having said that I do spend most of my home time dressed without wig or makeup. When we go out I go all out with wig, makeup, stockings and heels. Love all of your comments.”

About the same for me, Jennifer; and I must say, it’s a nice way to live!.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Christy
      Lady

Yes, but not in a dominate way. I would like to have strong mutual respect. On Fictionmania, there’s some stories by Jacqueline Kielty that would be my perfect world.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

If my wife expressed a desire to have this, YES, in a heartbeat…as long as it’s with mutual participation and respect. No domination/submission aspect. I’m still a full partner here after all…

I have already been thinking about pierced ears for a few weeks now…

Dala

I have come back to this thread several times and finally gave my vote.  I had to vote ‘no’ because I would want nothing to do with being a husband, femmed or not.  In my early 30’s, I lived with an older man and for all intents and purposes was his wife.  He encouraged me to stay dressed femme at all times, and I happily obliged him, staying home and taking care of our home, cooking cleaning, laundry, all of it, including our mutual stress relief conjugal sessions.  After about a year, his adult children began to pressure him to stop what we were doing and used his grandchildren as leverage to break us up.  I do understand why he left, but it still hurt like h**l.  I do not engage with women except on a friends type of basis and there would be nothing about us even resembling husband and wife, from me anyway.

PaulaF

I wouldn’t want to a husband and can’t see myself being with a woman but I would like to be a feminized wife to a handsome man . I also my like my men well endowed.

I love doing domestic chores and would love it but truly would prefer being the wife myself and care for a husband that accepts me as I am

As much as I want to dress all the time, I don’t believe I could do it to my kids.  To lose a father.

Sorry, my kids come first. I will enjoy this behind there back until they are old enough to understand.

Gloria

[postquote quote=347464]
      Thinking about my previous response (as above). I think I would prefer to be somebody’s femanised WIFE 😁 😁 😁.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Anne-Marie.

[postquote quote=357466]
      Dala.

I think you need to bite the bullet and get your ears done. I did my own though I wouldn’t really advocate that. Having said thst, I really love having pierced ears, it opens up to lots of nice earrings that are not otherwise available.

Like me, I’m sure that once you’ve got your ears pierced, you will never, ever regret having had them done.

Take care sweetie.

Anne-Marie.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Of course I would. I pretty much already am. I enjoyed being a fully feminized boyfriend, even becoming a girlfriend.

Anonymous

I’m tempted-and jealous!! I’m almost at the point where I 100% accept Didi. Aside from my kids knowing, I would luv to be totally feminized! Sometimes I think being a woman comes more naturally than being a man-but I’m sure that’s another topic…

Didi💋

Anna Beth
      Lady

I don’t think my wife would want to do that, because she don’t want to see me as a woman. But I would do it in a heartbeat if she wanted me to.

I answered Yes, but she would have to be very special to me to go this route. Very special. Be safe all.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Well I think the answer to this question is obvious since since my wife has had me feminized for 20 years now.

Anonymous

Ladies, please, some here have taken my words and written their own stories. I just want to re-state the facts of my delightful journey of self realization in becoming the feminized “husband”, although that term no longer applies, that I am today. We are simply celebarting feminine beauty together. Sherrie does it up for me as much as I allow for her.

So, back to the record….

1 – Back in the day my loving partner, Sherrie, works at a ladies’ shop and noticed that I often was buying a lot of female cotton underwear..ie: Jockey and Fruit of the Loom. They fit me better, simple as that. Nothing fancy, no ribbons or bows (how boring now!). She asked me out…and things well…progressed and I forgot that I was wearing the panties she discovered and suggested we try some of hers for fun. That’s how it started. Eventually I told her about my secrets. I think she knew all along. It became a giant turn-on for both of us and our physical relations are off the scale.

2 – Yes, the 24/7 feminization was her idea, but there has never been any “forcing”, no sissy stuff, no cuckholding. I am free to revert to maleness should I (unlikely) choose. As far as wardrobe she always asks if I think something is nice and she makes rather broad suggestions…usually from online sources. Then we shop in stores and both try on stuff. She does have fabric and colour preferences for me, but they are always lovely and tasteful. She does lay out clothes for me in the morning, but from a wardrobe I am already OK with. She herself is stunningly feminine and classy. We both like age appropriate style and care not for sleazy or skanky clothes. She does my makeup and hair like a pro.

3 – Allowances: So, the “just trust me” rule applies as far as scent and hair. Since she was prepared to pay I trusted her and accepted her request for me to get a new truly feminine colour, cut and style at a high end salon. It took a long appointment where I was treated as a woman 100% and it was a giant shock, but I would never have tried the red colour and layered cut that I now simply adore. I hardly remember my old male look. I feel light and sexy all the time.

4 – So…summer….I had never worn swimwear in public, but I drew the line and said that we would start with conservative one piece suits in basic black. Believe me I was super anxious at the pool, but everyone was so nice and complementary, especially the women. So I have relented and accepted some brighter colours and skimpier mallots. The deal is that I have to evolve and pick out some two piece suits before the season is over. That’s a big step.

But again, no forcing…the key word is “allowing”.

Oh yes!!! In a heartbeat!!!!

As one or two others have already said, I am NO to being a husband.

But a big YES if I can be a fully feminized wife.  Def wife material here.

Ella
      Lady

I do not do any domestic business if I am not en femme, then it would be ideal for me. I hope to find the right woman.

Take advantage of it.

I wish you (and your wife’s) expectations come true

Ella

Anonymous

No surprise here… voted “No”.
      Only because there wasn’t a “hell No” option.
      Other than being your situation in life/proposal to you, which it would make it only a fantasy for others, personally… where to start? I’m not into submission. That’s a biggie. I’m too much of a feminist to take the opportunity to become a 50’s wife to anybody. Maybe a 1990’s, but also there is the fact that I know for a fact that living full time as a woman is not my thing. Couple weeks and I’m ready to get back to my simple everyday life. Actually, the longest I have spent FT has been 12 days, and enough was enough.
      Anyway, enjoy!

Gabriela

I think I’m already feminized.  I do the laundry, grocery shopping and dishwashing.  My wardrobe is larger.  I have more shoes. For any of you that have taken the gender quiz I posted here at CDH, my SO and I took the test.  She scored 68 male 86 female.  I scored 20 male and 80 female.  So she was 50 points higher on the male scale and a few points higher on the female scale.  So I’m already the second male and the second female.  But I do dress all the time around the house and we do go out together and with other cd couples.  It’s all good.

Although it is a fantasy for me, I voted no simply because I have the best of both worlds and love my reality. Since I have only been crossdressing for about three years, it has been a wonderful journey of exploration for both of us. Early on I had gotten a little carried away and she let me know that she still needed her man. I can be as feminine as I want and wear panties (she picks out) every day. I am generally in my girly lounge wear in the evening and Stephanie has her sexy lingerie for occasional bedroom activities. We have also been out in public together while I was full enfemme for three days and we both loved it. On the flip side I HAVE to take care of planning, finance, most major decisions and the normal “manly “ duties.  We equally share in all household chores such as cooking, cleaning, etc.. In the bedroom she prefers my VERY dominant personality and I gladly oblige her. Overall it’s always about finding a balance for us and leaving both happy and satisfied with our life as we live it. Stephanie

Anonymous

I was given the chance several years ago by an exgirlfriend.  I turned it down.  I sometimes wonder if I made the right move.

For me the answer is yes and where do I sign. Being a feminized husband would be a dream come true.😊💋

Hi Harietta, I have read your update to the tread and still voted no. I think I couldn’t give up so much control. I like having my money I earned, I choose my name and the identity that comes with it, I love being able to choose what I wear and buying what interests me with money I earned. I have no issue with being the submissive partner in the relationship but it just seems like too much control has been given away. If you are happy living with the arrangements you have in place, then I’m happy for you but personally I would prefer more of a partnership.
      Love Trish
      Ps I  am aware this is a resurrected thread but found the subject too interesting not to comment.

Viewing 82 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Would you allow yourself to become a fully feminised husband?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?