• This topic has 56 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Bobbi.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 58
    Replies: 1713

Hello darlings…..

another nutty post to beat those virus blues…it may make you smile….and if it does….my job is done❤️❤️

Imagine ( whether you go out or not ) you are walking down the street, looking beautiful, feeling a million dollars and clip clopping in your finest heels…..get the picture????, good….

as you pass a really really really really old car, a hunk/beauty is stood with the bonnet/ hood up….and asks….. excuse me darlin’, my fan belts snapped, could I ask you for your stockings/ tights to use as an emergency fan belt to get me to the nearest garage…..would you stand there and peel off????…reminding you it could either be a beauty or a hunk asking, depending on what you fancy……

For Stephanie Plumb, please substitute roadside for field, car for really really really really old tractor and hunk/beauty for tractor/ tractoress driver…..dying to hear how brave you would be!!!!!……

Grace xxx

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Bobbi
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1500

I think I’d oblige if he was cute, But there’d better be dinner involved, along with a new pair of stockings!

(I don’t wear cheap stockings!)

3 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 135
      Replies: 1675

It appears to be a sort of home-made mankini/gaff hybrid, constructed from pantyhose, bra strap extenders and cerise pink and grey neoprene straps?  Wait…  there is a label …  I bend closer to read it – “Vinmax face slimming cheek mask.”   Wtf?  Not meant for these cheeks I bet.  It’s appears to be designed to be pulled on and the straps pulled up over the shoulders to hold it in place. It has to be one of Rei’s contraptions.

But I’m getting ahead of myself.  Lets go back a few minutes.

She is gorgeous! A blonde large-breasted blonde bombshell wearing denim-blue dungarees with no top under.  Lovely soft tanned skin.  She’s leaning against a battered, old,light-blue tractor and smiling at us.  A smile that would melt ice.  Amanda’s lips, like mine, were pouted in a silent phhwooarr!  – we are both connoisseur’s of a large bosom.

“Hello ladies! ”  We were putty in her pretty fingers already. And I need all my willpower to keep it that way.  She held up a thick, black, toothed fan belt.   “I’ve snapped my belt.”  An image of her wearing another sort of belt and no knickers flashed through my minds eye. Stop it!

“Do you have a spare pair of tights I could use to.. Oh!  … um”  Her fabulous baby-blue eyes widened.

“It’s alright sweetie, dear.” Amanda said.

“Sorry.. um, you both look fabulous … lovely.. I wouldn’t have guessed.”  I batted aside the lie in her pretty blue startled eyes. A moments silence, then  “Have I seen you on the telly?” she asked.  “I don’t think so dear.” I reply.

Amanda wasn’t wearing any hosiery and I had on 15 denier holdups. “I don’t think we can help you dear, my hold ups won’t be of much use I’m afraid.”  Her lovely face fell.

“I can help” blurted  Amanda. There was something in her voice. My radar went on high alert. I glanced over and caught her eye. I knew that look!  I glanced down and back up to meet her eyes. “Are you?”  She nodded.  “And I need to get the bloody thing off.”

So I asked Barbie to go round the other side of the tractor and give us some privacy. Amanda leaned forwards her hands pressed against the tractor, and I flipped up the skirt of her skater dress.

And so we are now back to the present where we started.

“Is it a Rei mark 2.0?” I asked.

“Its a prototype medical model for girls with large bollocks.  Its designed for closeted girls to be able to put on and take off by themselves. But not when dressed, so you’ll have to get it off.  Start with the velcro first, then the hooks and eyes.”

I hesitate. “Get on with it, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before.”  I swallow hard.  And I don’t want to see it again.  A sour draught sweetens not in the waiting, I tell myself.  Here goes. “Brace yourself.”  Gingerly I pull at the velcro straps   Riiiiiipp (noise of velcro being unzipped).

Immediately the gaff  “cup” fell away forward and they swung into the open air.  I tried not to look, really I did, but you know how we are drawn to the macabre.  I peep.  I wished I hadn’t.

Dangling beneath a hairy nest were two plumptious, swollen, slightly wrinkled purple plums, with something horribly wrinkled lurking in the background. Aghast, I recoiled in horror.    A loud relieved gasp came from up front. “I haven’t fully recovered from last time.” She muttered.

“Right.”  With shaking fingers I unhook the hooks from the eyes, and the “shoulder straps” shoot up under the back of her dress with a slithering whoosh!, out of the top of her neck and away, snatching off her wig as they went by, and flinging it in the air; 2poos appears out of nowhere and caught it mid-air, grounded it and begins shaking it to death. The the lower part fell down about her knees.

“Promise me you won’t tell Grace.”  “Of course not.” I reply. “Or anyone else.”   “Okay” I say. surreptitiously slipping my phone into my bag.

I turned away and studied the treetops whilst she sorted herself out.  I turned back.  She was holding something behind her back.  A got a brief glance of something pink and rubbery with a tube and what looked like a suction cup, as she hurriedly stuffed it into her bag.

I called Barbie – actually her name is Jenny – and she came back round.  Amanda handed her a handful of panty hose. “These should do the trick.”

So that was it, after effusive “thankyou’s” and “goodbye’s” we went on our way.

“I’ve never gone out dressed in a fan belt before” Amanda chirped.

“Silly girl,”  I reply, “You should have come out “al fresco” like I have.”

steph 🤐💋

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Amanda Burton
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: January 15, 2020
        Topics: 22
        Replies: 1107

Blushing badly, Stephanie you promised not to tell, oh my God I was so relieved when you finally undone the clip. But the flash back of wind was fear I do apologise. Please don’t tell Rei I modified her invention she may sue me, well at least the lady went hope with a huge smile on her face. Please tell me you haven’t told Grace?

Ginny Virginia
        Lady
        Registered On: December 22, 2020
        Topics: 7
        Replies: 176

Ha! That was terrific, Steph P! One of the funniest things I have read in awhile, even though I am new to the world of these strappy, tucky things!

Hugs,

Ginny

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous
        Registered On:

Oh Steph….omg.

You do write the best yarns on this site…I was doing fine and smiling like a Cheshire cat….then I hit

Its a prototype medical model for girls with large bollocks”..

.the tears started welling up and it was just brilliant until the bitter end !!!!….so funny and I must thank Amanda for the part she played……as soon as she comes out of traction and the swelling has gone down….

believe it or not, even grace has an off day, a bit of post Christmas blues I guess…but you have cheered me up so much…❤️❤️❤️

Amanda Burton
          Baroness - Annual

But what about my tucking device Grace, “Would you??? Should you???, could you???,dare ask Jenny for it back. Stephanie having those flashing  nightmares again,for God sake don’t show her anything purple.

Simone C
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2019
      Replies: 159

Girls,

Funnily enough I’ve had to do this, not with a hunk, but in real life. On older cars it works OK as an emergency, on newer cars with those wide slatted belts FORGET it, you just jam it up.

And while if I was wearing cheap hose OK, my $$$ Wolford stockings…I think I’d call the road assist.

S

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 496

One of the suspenders from my suspender belt seems more appropriate.  And yes, I would!

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 605

Absolutely!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Leah Adkam
      Lady
      Registered On: December 18, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 20

I would unquestionably give a gorgeous hunky man my pantyhose, and most anything else he wants 😉 but no way for a lady. Honey, you should have your own pair on your legs to use!

Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 284

Of course, I never leave anyone stranded.

Jennifer McCrennaugh
      Lady
      Registered On: July 18, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 169

Hmm. If he/she needed a purse strap, sure, if it’ll help, OK. A string of pearls, well it’s better to give than receive right? You got ’em! But my pantyhose? Not happening. I draw the line there buster! No way! Not for anyone short of blood relations!

-Jen

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1577

I have had many crossdressing fantasies. Then I was fortunate or lucky enough to have many of them come true. Sometimes they were even more exciting and thrilling than I could have imagined they would be.

One I never had was where guy with a broken fan belt asks me for my nylons to use to repair a broken fan belt. In all my adventures, my one hard rule is my pantyhose stay on. Maybe if I had an old pair with a run I was going to discard.

Fun fantasy though. And the fact he noticed I was wearing nylons is always exciting.

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual

Mmmmm …. possibilities… opportunities …. I need some time to think about this. Must be careful – Sammy’s watching.  Rei must be twanging her elastic and biting her fingernails.

Let the pot simmer until I have more time.   Its Christmas Day, today –  if you are Orthodox like what I am.

ruminating, Steph 💖

Amanda Burton
        Baroness - Annual

Rei has so much elastic in her Tucking device, she could twist it into a tow rope, and pull you to safety.

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Oh-oh..tick tock tick tock….

stephanie plumb
          Baroness - Annual

I have an idea….

I might let Rei off the hook – keep her involvoment to a minimum. Someone else will have to bear the brunt.   Full circle…………

Sa•man•tha
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 430
      Replies: 1750

Fan belt, uh huh.  Nope, not falling for it.

patty williams
      Lady
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 68
      Replies: 1267

HI Grace,

I Love your whimsical stories.

Thank you for the wonderful distraction from the trying times.

I would definately give up my precious stockings to help someone outfit I could.

The world needs more kindness.

Patty

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 2741

Hi Grace,

I believe Erica is right the nylon won’t hold together.  Best to call the auto club or the garage to send the tow truck.

Plus the gorgeous gal has a wedding ring.  Just my luck.

Alice

Krissy Richards
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 147

Depends on what nylons id be wearing? And whether he would buy me a replacement pair or make it worth my while as ive expensive taste in nylons darling

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 791

Sounds like opportunities knocking, who am I to deny fate?!

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 700

Are you suggesting I would donate my stockings so the engine fan could blow a breeze up my skirt?

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 318

Hi Grace  if it was a beautiful woman I would gladly remove my fishnets, however if it was a male I would rip a strip off him. You can’t ask a Lady to do such a thing.

Love Sarah

xx

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 912

Good question.  I would help either a hunky guy (first choice) or a gorgeous woman (we are on the same team after all).  My only question would a stocking hold long enough to get to a garage?  I’m good at changing oil and filters and flat tires, but not much beyond that.

Either one would definitely need to at least take me out for drinks later, and a stop at Wal-Mart to get a new set of stockings.

PaulaF

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Oh Paula…

are you suggesting that the fan belt gave way again….on the way to the garage…..in the middle of nowhere….with a hunk….and you both……….the rest of this message was censored before Sammy got to it !!!!

Smiles, grace xx

Paula F
          Duchess
          Registered On: August 7, 2019
          Topics: 12
          Replies: 912

:):):):)  I’ll never tell hon  :):):):)….

….wellllllllllll, all of it anyway!

PaulaF

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

Call the AA 2poos brother does their television advertising.

Rozalyne Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: March 10, 2018
      Replies: 396

Of course i would Grace i would gladly hand over my stocking’s,

It doesn’t matter if it’s a beautiful lady or a handsome hunk because I’m bi and if we ended up going for a meal and something more substantial afterwards the better,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Replies: 176

Hi, Grace

I love it! Thanks for a fun post!

Yes, for a beauty I absolutely would. I would slowly lift my skirt, whether I was wearing thigh highs or full pantyhose, just to get a quick flash out there, then I would slowly peel them off and hand them over with a smile. (Pre-marriage it would have been a smile and my phone number!) Anything to help!

Flashy hugs,

Ginny

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 103

Same, but they’d have to buy me dinner. Of course if the roles were reversed, I’d buy them dinner.

Stevie65
      Lady
      Registered On: September 6, 2019
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 175

No doubt in my mind. Either a strapping handsome man or a damsel in distress. This Knightress in shining armoirs to the rescue!!!!

Stevie

zeezee
      Baroness
      Registered On: November 10, 2020
      Replies: 7

No. zeezee

Erica Fox
      Lady
      Registered On: January 4, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 6

Another curious question… as a “car guy”, I can tell you that I don’t think a car has been made in the past 40 years for which a nylon would substitute for a fan belt. Most newer cars have “serpentine belts” which are much longer and are engineered with zero give. That is, they behave more like chains than belts.

What makes this curious for me is that the one place where I am very likely to encounter this situation would be at the race track. My primary male hobby is racing vintage race cars (I drive a Formula Vee). The thought of racing en femme is interesting… but wow… could I come out in that community? I can tell you that if I did this year, I’d probably cause a heart attack in at least a couple of the guys (it’s not just the cars that are ‘vintage’). My immediate community of Formula Vee racers would probably embrace it. Facilitated by the Queen of Vees (a very femme cis-woman who’s been racing in the group for 30+ years).

Krista
        Duchess
        Registered On: January 24, 2017
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 420

Hi Erica, I’ve been following Charlie Martin’s racing career for many years.  She is from Britain and is a MTF trans.  She has absolutely great videos on YouTube about her coming out to the other male drivers and their reactions.  She also has a website.  Check her out.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Oddly enough, I’ve dreamed of racing in Formula 1 for years. But each time, I’ve always had on something feminine underneath the fire suit. The other drivers thought it was cool and tried it, realizing it kept them cooler and dryer. They didn’t know I was a CD at all.

Erica Fox
          Lady
          Registered On: January 4, 2021
          Replies: 6

I actually have a pair of Nomex (fire resistant) women’s underwear that I wear under my firesuit:

Anonymous
            Registered On:

I would need something that absorbs moisture as I’m prone to the unfortunate chafing bug. But also lightweight so as not to hold heat as well.

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Thanks Erica….I stand corrected ( I’m more interested in perfumes than petrol/ diesel)

…I have amended the question….but it was more for the girls answers than the technicalities…thanks for your answer…and putting me straight!!

huggs, grace x

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 456

Think I would. I’m if I can help I generally do.  The fact that it’s a gorgeous gal, (ok maybe a strapping man too if I’m honest, that’s a recent development) would just be a bonus. Id maybe use the opportunity to flirt a little. Don’t ask don’t get.

Love Trish

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Ohhh Trish, that surprised me…if you bat both ways, you’re straight into the cricket eleven…..hehe

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

Yep no problem at all, would take the one off me wooden leg if I had to

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Saturday morning in a hurry to finish delivery and get home. Needed a signature.

Rang door bell. Heard movements within. “Okay”.  then nothing? Waited 30 seconds.

Rang doorbell.  Muffled shout “I’m coming!”   (sounded angry) waited .. waited… getting fed up

Rang doorbell. Last chance.   Door opened. Angry red-faced old bloke – shouted “I had to get my F*****g leg on!”

PY Marshall
          Duchess
          Registered On: July 21, 2018
          Replies: 331

Well Stephanie ,It could be a matter of a ( Pinion ). Pyxx.

Anonymous
        Registered On:

that’s the Amanda I love….clippety thud!!!

Grace 💐💐

Amanda Burton
          Baroness - Annual

Of course it’s  Chippendale quality Grace, been in the family for years

Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Replies: 824

😀

Definitely I would Grace…

‘Do unto others…’ ❤

Gen… 💋

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Gen….can you imagine him getting home…

sorry I’m late, my fan belt broke…..but this babe in dangly earrings peeled off her hose……then his wife slapped his face!!!!!

Love you Gen….

..grace xx

Genevïéve
          Lady
          Registered On: July 28, 2020
          Replies: 824

Ouch !!!

L❤VE back sweetness…

Gen… 💋

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I would either way. But I would prefer to do it with a beauty. Maybe on the condition that she has to by me dinner

Bridgette VonSmirff
        Lady
        Registered On: October 18, 2020
        Topics: 18
        Replies: 477

The first time I read the line “by me dinner” I mentally switched the i and the e in “by me”. Gives a completely different meaning

Bridgette

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Anonymous
          Registered On:

I just realized I misspelled bye. Looks like Annaleigh has just as much trouble with lysdexia as I do.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous
        Registered On:

That sounds extremely fair to me!!

Anonymous
          Registered On:

Come to think about it, if the roles were reversed, whether I was in drab or en Femme, I would buy the lady dinner if she helped me.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account