Replies
      Aurora Borealis
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 25, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 157
      • My eespimllll

..a

• . Absolutely not. No way. Never. Aurora Borealis.
    Jessica Ann Flowers
    Duchess
    Registered On: July 18, 2021
    Replies: 27

Hi, ladies:

Reading the threads weaving into a multifaceted quilt of the answer to the prompting question has been fascinating to me. It shows me that there is no one true solid answer in general and with in many of the ladies here as unique, beautiful individuals.

My answer,  like many of the ladies in the thread, is rather complex and multifaceted. As Philio I have no romantic or sexual interest in men. But as Jessica I am quite intrigued and aroused by the idea of being the contest of some handsome knight in shining armor.  But to be honest with you and myself,  I am also a little terrified of it.

I have been with men on a few occasions in my life. Most of these experiences were no fulfilling and quite honestly rather boring.  But there was this one man who made me shiver in a way that I had never known before or have experienced since. Alas, no woman has ever made me feel alive, sensual and aroused in my whole being as he did. It is that experience that that makes me think,  makes me hope that one day some man will rock Jessica’s world and maybe, maybe, capture her body, heart and mind.

Just for the record you never took me all the way, but for a few brief, glorious moments he he gave me the sweet taste, a barest glimpse of what passion is and what it feels like. If I ever get the chance to experience that again I hope that I’m secure enough in myself to light that night take me on a full gallop on his stallion.

Does that answer the question. 😊

Jessica Ann Flowers
      Duchess

Sorry for all of the typos in that heartfelt answer to the question.  I should of proof read it My bad.

Karen Schuster
    Lady
    Registered On: October 11, 2021
    Replies: 6

I have a complete reversal of my sexuality when I’m dressed.

I totally agree and feel the same.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Araminta Purdy
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 495

I know what you mean. One of my basic tenets is that gender has much to do with one’s sexual identity. Therefore a variable gender would foster a variant sexual identity. Not the vector of Sexual Orientation as such but a variation in the role.

I would be reluctant to use the word ‘opposite’ as it infers that the sexes, male and female, are ‘opposites’ or that the genders, masculine and feminine, are opposite. The sexes are complementary. They work in co-operation. That’s how the species survives.

The genders are not opposites either. They are different. ‘Gender; just means ‘genre’ as, in Literature, Mystery. Speculative Fiction, Romance, etc.”Treasure Island” is not the opposite of “Pride and Prejudice”, they are just different.

It would seem that, sexually, what are deemed feminine behaviours of receptivity and compliance are co-operative with the initiatory and persuasive role of the masculine partner. This is why I do not believe the term ‘homosexual’ is valid as usually used.

True, if the sex is male-male that is ‘homosexual’ sex just as male-male baseball is ‘homosexual’ baseball but when it is masculine-feminine intimacy I feel that term and its intention are misleading. Masculine-feminine sexuality is not necessarily determined by the actual sexes of the participants. However, like the sexes, sexual identities can be complementary.

There is nothing inconsistent with a male being a woman. I am sure the vast number of persons here are convinced of that. A feminine sexual identity is consistent with one’s gender identity at the time.

So, while I recognize the stark differences in attitude, desires and needs that vary with gender I would be loath to define them as opposites. Maybe they are, but the connotations are disturbing.

Araminta.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Trudy Wood
    Lady
    Registered On: August 21, 2022
    Replies: 1

I had a wonderful friendship with a man that lasted for 6 years, he was extremely attentive and we were mutually attracted to each other. Our relationship was most definitely not about sex but was a deep friendship  that developed overtime into a more physical relationship. We would meet up 8 to 10 times a year, usually in London but also in various places in Essex and the surrounding area, usually we would rent an apartment for a few days but sometimes we would stay in hotels.

I would usually travel to our meetings by train and he would always be waiting to greet me on the platform, I can tell you that there is nothing that can make you feel more like a woman than a hug and a lingering kiss by a tall, handsome man in full view of a a few hundred  fellow passengers. Over the years we had some wonderful dates and he took me to some fabulous restaurants and we went to many West End shows and visited some great attractions.

One of our most memorable dates was when he took me to a charity ball, he looked very handsome in his white dinner jacket (tuxedo) whilst I wore a long silver dress and 4” scrappy heels. I am usually quite conservative with my lingerie but on this occasion I went all out wearing a very tightly laced corset, white silk panties and very sheer stockings. This was the first time we had ever danced and it was a very surreal experience being lead backwards on the highest heels I had ever worn in public, I was quite scared about tripping over the hem of my dress but my man looked after me well and made no secret of his attraction to me by often fondling my bottom and pulling me in close to him when I was very aware of the physical manifestation of his masculinity. Towards the end of the evening we were dancing closely when he whispered in my ear exactly what he wanted to do to me back in our hotel room, shortly afterwards we left the ball and after a short taxi ride he kept his promise! The joy of being a woman for a man is a wonderful experience.

After six years we rather drifted apart, largely caused by the difficulties in maintaining a long distance relationship, but I remember our times together with great fondness.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Trudy Wood.
      Trish White
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 2, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 358

Wow, Trudy what an amazingly wonderful story. You couldn’t feel any more feminine or having your femininity confirmed than having a man take you. Those memories will be with you forever girl ❤️

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 467

That’s a wonderful story Trudy!! I have a boyfriend and oh yes it’s incredible being with a guy!

Janet Woodham
      Lady
      Registered On: January 21, 2021
      Replies: 41

That is a lovely story Trudy and congratulations for having the courage to follow your heart.

Karen Schuster
    Lady
    Registered On: October 11, 2021

Absolutely, and I have.

I have had a tremendous amount of fun on dates with men. Some were by invitation, a couple being hit on and picked up in a tavern (these seemed like the most fun). Those that hit on me were appropriately rewarded for their courage and bravery. And yes, when I am dressed en-femme, I take on all of the female roles possible when I am on a date. I have had a several dates and found them to be fabulous.

Jocelyn Beyoody
    Duchess
    Registered On: May 4, 2022
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 86

This topic raise many questions, many of the girls, who say they are straight and would not date a man. As femme you are or desire to be a woman, then straight sex would mean dating men. I know a simplistic view of a complicated topic. Can one be a chauvinest and feminist just by changing your boxers for thongs? And vice verse.

Janice Goode
    Lady
    Registered On: May 25, 2022
    Replies: 35

I think it would be fun to go on a date with a guy and then some!

Jocelyn Beyoody
      Duchess

And then some? 🤭🤫😂
      me too xoxo

Jocelyn ♥️💋

2 users thanked author for this post.
    rhonda
    Lady
    Registered On: October 13, 2015
    Replies: 147

why knot

Brianna
      Lady
      Registered On: November 20, 2020
      Replies: 5

Yes without hesitation, years past, a  good friend of mine had stopped by while I was decked out in my white satin teddy and white satin bra on. He caught my off guard. I rushed to pull on a pair of cut off sweat pants and a white hooded sweatshirt thinking that I would just answer the door and Shew him away so I could enjoy my dress up time. He was adiiment about wanting to come in. I took a deep breath and let him in.

The living room was dim . I usually have candles lit at night. I forgot that I had pantyhose on. I Noticed him looking at my legs. I thought my sweatshirt was looser fitting than it was but it wasn’t. The zipper must have been lower than what I also thought it was. Being in a hurry to cover up to answer the door everything was quick and a blur. Anyway, I was drinking a mixed drink, I asked d him he wanted one. As I put his  drink down on the coffee table, I noticed him looking at my sweatshirt. he was looking at my bra. I was so embarrassed. And didn’t know what to say or do. Mike just smiled  and said relax. He wasn’t going to judge me. I was still a bit taken aback. I had to go to the kitchen for a breath. Long story short, I didn’t know he had followed me in.

He saw me with my makeup and complimented me on how nice it looked. I returned to the living room drank a few drinks with Mike, then  went to my room, took off the sweatshirt and shorts .

Put on a shear top and shear skirt with my wig, freshened my makeup put on my pink heals and returned.

Needless to say we had an in home date that I will always remember

Lauren Ashley
    Lady
    Registered On: July 29, 2022
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 12

I have been on many dates with men, it is something you need to be careful with as many see you just as a sex partner and that is not what I am after. I am looking for a steady boyfriend and dated a doctor for about a year before he went back with his wife. It was the most fulfilling time though of my life as Lauren. I never felt more as who I truly am in those times living daily in full acceptance not as a crossdresser but as a woman. Looking for that again.

Anonymous
    Replies: 0

As much as i would love to, i think the nerves would get the better of me! But i’d never say never

April Flowers
    Baroness
    Registered On: September 7, 2021
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 74

Tried it once. However, it was actually three people. Me dressed up, my wife and the “date”. He was so kind and we all had a great time together. It was a very fun experience I must admit(he bought us dinner too!). We knew this person for awhile – it was NOT a stranger.

Would I do it again? Interesting thoughts.

April Flowers
      Baroness
      Registered On: September 7, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 74

An update: we may be doing this again this coming Saturday. A nice gentleman will be taking us out to dinner and has proposed his place afterwards. I have no idea why he wants us over afterwards….😇

Stephenie Derick
        Baroness
        Registered On: July 9, 2020
        Replies: 176

April, I hope you have a great evening.  He is a very lucky man.

Michelle S
    Lady
    Registered On: September 1, 2022
    Replies: 40

I dont think ‘date’ is the right word… 😉 I’m very happy in my relationship, though i am very bi-curious. There’s certainly things I’d like to try doing with men while dressed up, but would only be if my partner was happy with the situation x

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Camryn Occasionnel
    Duchess
    Registered On: December 10, 2018
    Replies: 663

I have this crazy dream: I would like to go out on a date dressed in my femme finest with a woman dressed as a man.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Ann Flowers
      Duchess

Intriguing.  Tell us more. With in the boundaries of the sight of course.

Camryn Occasionnel
        Duchess
        Registered On: December 10, 2018
        Replies: 663

Not much to tell. If you’ve ever seen the movie Victor/Victoria, you might get a feel for what I’m talking about. What crossdresser wouldn’t want to have a dinner date with “Count Victor Grazinski”, aka Julie Andrews “in drag”.

Helen Davis
    Lady
    Registered On: August 26, 2022
    Replies: 9

The short answer is yes, I would.

My alter-ego has a bunch of needs just like my male persona does. She enjoys expressing her femininity and would love to expand her female friendship group for meetups, coffee and laughter. Yet, she also craves intimacy – everything from flirting to dating to sex – with guys.

Both Helen and my male persona are mirror opposites; as @justjennyfromtheblock described, it’s like flicking a switch and an alter-ego kicks in complete with her own set of personality traits.

Both my personas are heterosexual – as a guy I’ve had no interest in dating men, yet as Helen my preference is to be with a man.

One observation however: I’m yet to fully understand whether Helen is attracted to men or whether she is attracted to being with men (if you get my meaning). Curious if any other girls have contemplated similar.

Jessica Ann Flowers
      Duchess

Helen,

In answer to your question. No, you are not the only one who has considered this.

I too am not really attracted to men, but am very much attracted to the idea of being with a man. I have no real desire to be with a man when I am presenting as the male side of myself.  But when I slip into a dress, slip into some heels and put on my make-up there is definitely this part of me that is very much intrigued by the thought of a man being drawn to me.

For me, this does not feel gay. Or should I say that it doesn’t feel like I am a man desiring another man. No, it feels much more like a woman desiring a man.

I think that if you can find a man with you can feel safe and comfortable enough to explore that side of your self with you should. Who knows once you have had a few enjoyable experiences with him you may just find that it will awaken something inside of you that causes you to look at men in a whole different light. You may just find that you find men to be attractive in their own fashion, and not just the concept.

Trish White
        Baroness
        Registered On: December 2, 2021
        Replies: 358

Very true Jessica.

Janet Woodham
      Lady

I have certainly contemplated this Helen.

Janet

Roberta Lane
    Lady
    Registered On: May 10, 2022
    Replies: 89

Only if I was single.I am happily married to a wonderful woman who is very supportive of my crossdressing.But I am attracted to men.In the late 90’s I had a crush on a guy who sat opposite me at my office.He was nearly twenty years my junior and very much a man’s man passionate about soccer and golf.He would have been shocked to know that I fancied him.I fantasised about him on a regular basis for years.I imagined that he was my toy boy husband and wearing beautiful dresses and pantyhose\ tights for him.He once defended my honour against a male colleague who was giving me a hard time which made the fantasy stronger.He moved to another part of the office.A few years later I moved to another branch of my organisation a few miles from our main site.I have only set eyes on him once since  that time on a brief visit to my old office.I still think of him.I quite often look at his Facebook profile and drool over the very sexy image of him as stride  a motorbike on  one of his public  cover photos.I am tempted to friend him to see what he looks like today.But we were never really close friends and I do not think he would respond.He is in his early  forties now.He is really a nice guy.I still fantasise about being his wife in a submissive role and being the mother of his children.However,it’s pure fantasy and will always remain so.

Jocelyn Beyoody
    Duchess

Hi I have gone on several dates. So, that would make my answer a yes. I do love women. I am realizing not the same way society has told me I should. Since, I’ve gone on these dates, I’m learning more about my attraction to strong, handsome men. Ironically, my standards are higher in finding a man than they ever were when I dated women.
    It’s intoxicating, when he holds me tight. Tells me I’m beautiful. My knees get weak every time.
    xoxoxo Jocelyn

Jess Secret
      Lady

There is nothing like being with a handsome guy Jocelyn, I have a boyfriend and it’s incredible to be the girl in the relationship! Hopefully things progress into a relationship!

Jocelyn Beyoody
        Duchess

Jess, I just spent the weekend with a man. Omg better than I ever imagined. Every aspect of the day seemed brighter. We would cuddle at the end to the night. The only time in my life, I didn’t want to be anywhere else. I was happy. Very happy. With that all I wanted to do was make sure I pleased him.

Loves Jocelyn ❤️💋

Jess Secret
          Lady

There’s truly nothing like it Jocelyn!

Jocelyn Beyoody
        Duchess

Jess, I just spent the weekend with a man. Omg better than I ever imagined. Every aspect of the day seemed brighter. We would cuddle at the end to the night. The only time in my life, I didn’t want to be anywhere else. I was happy. Very happy. With that all I wanted to do was make sure I pleased him.

Loves Jocelyn ❤️💋

Stephenie Derick
      Baroness
      Registered On: July 9, 2020

I agree. There is no feeling quite like being held by a man.

Amandah Opal
    Baroness
    Registered On: April 13, 2022

Absolutely… relish the thought. However only if I were single.

vannesa Courtney
    Lady
    Registered On: August 13, 2017
    Replies: 8

I have and I will again! The feeling of being the lady in the relationship is so satisfying and made me feel so feminine. Just walking with him holding his hand and leaning my head on his shoulders was thrilling! When we would get to his car the idea of him opening the door for me made me so giddy. Everything about being in femme and a man taking care of you is what every girl should experience. It’s been a while but I am so craving those feelings again it’s so unbearable!

Kelly Wood
    Lady
    Registered On: March 16, 2022
    Replies: 37

i would with a man or another crossdresser

Kim Dahlenbergen
    Lady
    Registered On: November 18, 2019
    Replies: 194

No, I don’t have any interest in dating men. I have thoroughly enjoyed every opportunity I have had to go out with female friends and on a few occasions have met very interesting women when out to bars or clubs in girl mode.

I don’t recall ever being approached by a woman when in male mode, but it has happened quite a few times when I am out as Kimberly.

Riley McCort
    Lady
    Registered On: September 10, 2020
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 78

Ive “dated” a man before ( wink wink ) lol. He loved me as a CD. Ex and I were swingers ( very mild not crazy ) and we met a couple (we were all bi ) that we became good friends with. Him and I would meet on occasion for playtime. He was very respectful, gentle, and fun. Out wives knew and were fine with it. So very fun to be dressed and treated like a lady. Lots of good times.

Jade Danvers
      Lady
      Registered On: March 22, 2021
      Replies: 19

It sounds like you have the dream marriage.  I am jealous. LOL

Stephanie Silk
    Lady
    Registered On: December 21, 2021
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

I had a date the other day with a man who adores me. It felt marvelous to hang on his arm, to lay my head on his shoulder, to cuddle next to him on the couch, to encourage him to talk about himself, to run my fingers through the hair on his arm and his head, to relinquish control and take direction, and to entice him to have his way with me. So nice. I’m waiting for him to ask me out again.

Janet Woodham
      Lady

That is beautifully expressed Stephanie and I hope your desire to see him again comes true. I would love to experience something similar one day.

Janet x

Janet Woodham
    Lady

If I were to date again it would be as Janet and as her I am noticing a growing attraction to men. As I don’t go out this is theoretical although I socialise online as a female, taking appropriate precautions.

Rozalyn Richards
    Lady
    Registered On: July 27, 2022

Not at the moment because I’m married, I have met some men in the past but not en femme, the thing is me and my wife are getting on better now than we were just a few years ago, but I’m still in the closet to her and i don’t want everything to go bad again by coming out to her, if i was single then that would be a different question if i could find a man who would accept me in my female role then i would definitely date him, the thing is I’m BI but i didn’t know until i was in my 20’s when i had my first encounter with a Gay Man, I’m still attracted to women it would be nice to interact with women while I’m en femme too,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Kris Burton
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2022
      Replies: 59

For me, it’s not likely to ever happen for a lot of reasons – not the least of which I am married. However, to the extent my alter ego is a fantasy person, I do allow my fantasies to go there when en femme, that others might find me attractive on that level, both male and female. If all stars aligned and were that opportunity ever to arise I am really not sure what my reaction would be, but I would probably kick myself if I didn’t live out the fantasy and experience , in more fullness, a greater degree of female-ness.

Ballymacreely Elizabeth(Liz)
    Lady
    Registered On: October 7, 2021
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 393

Good question. If it was only date, probably. Ap
    Liz

Natalie Sierra
    Lady
    Registered On: August 20, 2022
    Replies: 33

Definitely not. I’m a straight male .. dressing up doesn’t change anything about my sexuality. I don’t have an alter ego or separate female personality. It’s the same me just in ladies clothes. I love all things feminine.. I’m most attracted to very feminine women

Kimberly Ann Victoria
    Lady
    Registered On: September 6, 2021
    Replies: 229

yes I would date a man, It would be great to be treated like a lady by some cute guy,

Fiona Black
    Lady
    Registered On: November 23, 2019
    Replies: 182

I would only be interested in ciswomen or a pretty crossdresser.

Jennifer Cross
    Lady
    Registered On: May 25, 2022
    Replies: 13

I would, I have a complete reversal of my sexuality when I’m dressed.

In boy mode I am 100% straight and have no interest in men or t’girls. As a girl I am attracted to men, it’s like flicking a switch. I have always wondered why transsexuals sexual preference remains the same as SRS. I know it’s an over simplification but surely if you have always thought you were born in the wrong body shouldn’t your sexual preference reflect that?

It is a mystery to me why a trans-man would want to do the one thing that a man can’t do, have a baby the most profoundly feminine thing in the world, and yet we often see pictures of pregnant trans men .

I am well aware that sexuality isn’t as binary as it once was and that it is more  grey than black and white.

I digressed from the main topic please accept my apologise.

Jade Danvers
      Lady
      Registered On: March 22, 2021
      Replies: 19

Thanks for sharing Jennifer.  I feel the same.

Hose Heels
    Lady
    Registered On: May 9, 2022
    Replies: 17

I have no romantic attraction to men, so no.  At the risk of sounding like a 4 year old, in general I think men are gross.  Not sure what women see in us.

Jackie Davis
    Lady
    Registered On: May 9, 2022
    Replies: 42

I guess it depends on what you mean by “date.” I’m not attracted to men, but I am attracted to everything feminine. If it was accompanying a man for an evening and being dropped off after, sure, but nothing more. If it was spending time with a feminine CD, that’s a different story. 😊

Rachel Sometime
    Lady
    Registered On: February 23, 2018
    Replies: 21

When I cross dress and get as girly as possible, my gender identity doesn’t change, and since I’m a straight male and not interested in men, I don’t believe that I would be comfortable dating another man.

Cheryl Ann (Cassie) Sanders
    Lady
    Registered On: February 12, 2020
    Replies: 5

There is simply no more feminine feeling than walking down a busy street as a woman, with a man holding your hand proudly. (Well, maybe one [blush].}

Try reading my series of articles on a weekend I spent as a woman tourist in New York City … with a man.

It’s called “And What I Wore”

Rachel Williams
    Lady
    Registered On: June 16, 2019
    Replies: 245

Being a single girl, I would.  Actually, I’d date anyone (being pansexual).  All that matters to me is if we click from the very beginning.

Jasmine Andrews
    Lady
    Registered On: February 24, 2019
    Replies: 83

Like many others here, I wouldn’t stray from my marriage. If I were single? All my adult life (and a bit before, if I’m honest with myself,) I have told myself I was”bi-curious “, but in thinking about this question I realize that if that were really true, somewhere in the 12 years between wife number one and wife number two, I would have made the effort to go out with a man, and I never did. I can tell myself I lived in a rural area, but there was a medium sized city with a major university less than 2 hours away, and a major city that I visited frequently about 4 hours away. So I guess the answer is, probably not.

Ginger Tarynn Green
    Lady
    Registered On: June 16, 2021
    Replies: 70

Like many of us I am happily married to the most wonderful lady.   She is not as happy at the moment since she recently caught me and I confessed to her about Ginger.    That being said if we were to split up (I pray that doesn’t happen) I would love the experience of dating a man or another crossdresser. I have always had dreams of what a relationship with another man with me being dressed would be like.   I have for a long time wanted these experiences.  Just a little insight into my mind.  Hehe.  Love and hugzz Ginny

Gemma Collins
    Lady
    Registered On: November 3, 2021
    Replies: 29

I certainly would if possible. Love the idea of a lovely dinner with wine and then a relaxing walk before anything else occurs.

Lauren Mugnaia
    Duchess
    Registered On: November 1, 2021
    Replies: 348

I transitioned several months ago and now live fulltime as a woman. I have gone for coffee with several men so far, but I don’t think that qualifies as a “date”. My sexual leanings are towards ciswomen and not men, I go out with women all the time! So no, I don’t, at this time, see myself dating a man.

cheers,

Lauren M

Brenda-Leigh Doucette
    Lady
    Registered On: April 5, 2022
    Replies: 29

Yes, i sure would, as long as He is happy to be around a girl who likes being veiled. i tend to be very submissive around Men and would enjoy a Man who treats me as the lady i am.

Deborah Sullivan
    Lady
    Registered On: February 27, 2020
    Replies: 973

Yes and have many times. I find the admirers of us are basically straight and will treat you as a woman. It is a wonderful experience being out as a couple and I feel as a total woman.

Barbie Satin
      Registered On: May 15, 2022
      Replies: 191

Hi Deborah

I agree the men interested in us come off as basically straight. I have never known any obviously gay man to show any interest in me at all and I was around a lot of gay men while dressed as sexy as I could possibly be dressed. I have known CD’s and TS’s who were interested in gay men but the interest was never returned.

I would classify men into us as bi as I would most of the CD’s I was with. I would say that men into us are much more likely to be into fetish and BDSM than other men are. Just as with any men some of them can be wonderful guys and others can be dangerous creeps. I found that the majority of them were cowards who would set up a date and then chicken out.

I have seen men have major mental meltdowns after sex over whether they are now gay or not. Some guys like that will blame you for making them gay and can become violent. I was too big for them to try it with me.

Jackie
        Ambassador
        Registered On: February 18, 2016
        Topics: 28
        Replies: 189

Your right Barbie, gay men want to be with gay men. The guy’s I always go out with are self introduced as straight men who have wives sitting at home waiting and wondering where there he is. Little do they know that he is spending the night with a cd/drag queen. They usually say we give them so much more than a woman does. That being said men are selfish, egotistic and some are just down right pigs. But, I for one am glad they are for a little while anyway. My motto; get what ya want and kick him out the door till next time!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Jackie.
          Anonymous

Girl, I am loving everything about your response! Tell me that you love me, then get the **** out🙄😘

Barbie Satin

Thanks Jackie

I saw a lot of wedding rings on the fingers of the men who came to see me. I can’t say I saw it all because every time I thought that something even stranger would come along.

The worst thing I ever had to deal with was a guy who was an insane stalker. He would not stop calling he any time he was high on cocaine and he was always high. He would demand that I drive like 300 miles to kidnap him and force him to become a transsexual.

The man truly was insane. He made the mistake of meeting me in person at an isolated motel out in the Hamptons. I had two pro fem doms with me.  He ended up running naked into the night screaming for help. His ID and credit cards had been cut up and his clothing was on the roof.  He was screaming because of where I put the Ben Gay ointment. That was a fun night.

Since he had promised us $10,000 for the night to be dominated by the three of us we figured he could pay the motel. I ripped pipes from the wall and the girls slashed the mattresses and broke everything in the room. The room was under his credit card. I would estimate he would have been charged a good $10,000 if not more. We destroyed that room and flooded it.

Anonymous

I think you hit the point on that.

Stephanie Silk
    Lady
    Registered On: December 21, 2021
    Replies: 11

I would and I have. It was exciting and interesting to trade roles in that situation. He wasn’t the right guy, but I’d try it again with someone else, I think.

Joanne Jackson
    Lady
    Registered On: May 26, 2020
    Replies: 187

I can’t rule it out.  I wouldn’t actively pursue a man but under the right circumstances, if i knew him and he was nice, I wouldn’t say no.

Thanks for asking.
    -joanne

Philippa Parker
    Baroness
    Registered On: March 13, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 22

Hi Debbie

Most definitely. As I accept myself more and more as the woman I know I should have been I find that I am becoming increasingly attracted to men.
    This is especially when out and about as Philippa.
    So, hopefully it is only a matter of time before I get to go on my first date.

Philippa

Barbie Satin

I always found it easier to date females or other T girls. Men will drive you insane. They won’t stop bothering you with endless pointless questions.

Debbie Burns
    Lady
    Registered On: February 19, 2022
    Replies: 65

Never I have no interest in men. I would socialize (I think) with other crossdressers If it seemed safe and comfortable.

Bekkie-Renee Avenddare
    Lady
    Registered On: November 8, 2020

I would.

Amy Myers
    Baroness
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 1658

For me, I would not date a man when femme, at those times I think of myself more as a lipstick lesbian, as I certainly would to go out on a date with a woman en femme.

Amy

Teri Linnealis
      Lady
      Registered On: January 28, 2022
      Replies: 89

AMY, I’m 100% with you on this. I cross dress because I like the “feel” of feminine. Seems like you are going backwards dating a man. Hugs TERI

Sharon Leys
    Lady
    Registered On: January 27, 2021
    Replies: 16

Absolutely. Indeed I have on a few occasions, even had a steady boyfriend for a while. We went out several times prior to the Covid lockdown. I am bisexual and enjoy the company and attention of both sexes and our third sex (Trans) and love being out in public as a woman.

Elise Elise
    Baroness - Annual
    Registered On: December 28, 2021
    Replies: 24

Hi Debbi,

The thought never crossed my mind. I dress not to impress but for myself. Dressing is an escape from the daily grind and a way to relax. I’m very happy as a heterosexual male with a beautiful wife who walks by my side as my equal, soulmate and best friend. Also, I wouldn’t seek a relationship with another woman. You’ll know when you have that perfect person and there is no need to look any further!!!

Best of luck to all on your journey,

Elise

Gabriela Romani
    Managing Ambassador
    Registered On: January 11, 2021
    Topics: 988
    Replies: 463

No.

I’m not tempted. I’m not curious.

“How would you know if you don’t try it?” – the same way I know I would not like to jump from an airplane or eat steak tartare.

I have been asked out twice. Twice I said no. To each, her own.

Kerri Smith
    Lady
    Registered On: April 22, 2022
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 152

I would not date a man unless I was totally female and had the correct sexual organs for it. I have often fantasized what that would be like. My life as a man is over. Before I die I would like to live as a woman. Is that so horrible?
    Kerri

Wendy George
    Lady
    Registered On: April 3, 2022
    Replies: 3

No.

Not under any circumstances whatsoever.

The entire concept nauseates me.

Anonymous

I’ll take that as a no🤣

Anonymous

No no no no no. Chloe Grace is only into women. Though she has found a few Trans girls on insta that she’s found attractive.

Rayna Carlian
    Duchess
    Registered On: March 4, 2020
    Replies: 464

If I were a “single girl”, sure! I would! No question….

Roll with it!

Have fun out there

xoxo

Rayna

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Holly Morris
    Lady
    Registered On: April 15, 2022
    Topics: 62
    Replies: 148

Hi Debbie Lynn.

As many of our sisters here have said, yes, I would. However, that’s if I was a single woman, which I’m not. I would love to be on the other side of the fence, getting ready to go out with that special man. Getting ready, picking out the most feminine and pretty lingerie to wear under my new dress. Doing my makeup carefully, so as to look my best for my man. Then choosing just the right jewelry, doing my nails in a pretty color to complement my  outfit, selecting my favorite high heels, selecting just the right cut, color and style of wig to wear to enhance my feminine features, and then finally, spraying on just a spritz of his favorite perfume that he likes me to wear. Then waiting with the anticipation of a teenage girl until he arrives to pick me up and go out on our date.

Yes, that is the fantasy, isn’t it???

But at this point, sadly, that is all that it will remain, so while the answer to your question remains a resounding “Yes!” it is only in my mind and in my fantasies.

Hugs,

Holly

Raquel Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: August 26, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 911

Holly,

Your post paints a pretty picture of how I feel when I’m transforming into Raquel.

Of course, I’d feel the same way if my wife knew about and was into it, and I was getting ready for a date with her, too.

Sharon Leys
      Lady
      Registered On: January 27, 2021
      Replies: 16

Live your fantasy. There are many men who actually want to date Trans-girls. It surprised me at first, especially when the guys posted themselves as straight.

Jules
    Lady
    Registered On: February 5, 2016
    Replies: 2

I’m married and respect my wife, but as I have accepted myself through years of productive therapy I realize sexuality and gender are on a spectrum. If its a 1-5 scale for both. I’m more feminine and more attracted to men than I ever realized. Likely a 4 for both.

When I was younger and repressed all of this and acted macho. Then it was oh Im only curious about men when dressed. Now I think my truth is I would definitely date a man, be intimate and even fall for a guy, but prior to realizing this I made commitments to my wife and kids that are too important to me.

Cheers

Jules

melissa la quinta
    Duchess
    Registered On: September 29, 2016
    Replies: 122

If I was nicely made up and dressed en femme, I think I’d like that.

Anonymous

Yes I have and loved it, Its very different but also as beautiful as the heterosexual relationship but then I m very confident as Ashleigh and was very much the guiding hand of it.

8 users thanked author for this post.