Tagged: Friendship and company
- August 22, 2021 at 7:19 pm #534203Debbie LynnParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 166Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 966 times
Just wondering how many of us girls would go on a date with a man? I would!
- This topic was modified 2 years ago by Debbie Lynn.
Total of 118 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 20, 2023 at 9:58 pm #774350Sophia TaylorLadyRegistered On: July 22, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 89Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
Despite my femme alter-ego, I am attracted to women. I would more than enjoy an evening out with a woman as Sophie.
I wouldn’t be completely opposed to an evening out with a man as long as he knows it would be totally platonic. I have no attraction to men and would want he expectations to be clear prior to the date.
- October 19, 2023 at 10:29 pm #774128Greta “Moody” La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 584Has thanked: 1024 timesBeen thanked: 2107 times
I have no problem if a man asks me on a date, in fact I like it.
I introduce myself to him as a tgirl to break the embarrassment and then whatever has to happen happens, I certainly won’t be the one to pull myself out of the adventure.
XOXO from Italy
- October 19, 2023 at 9:47 pm #774126Gina AustinLadyRegistered On: July 20, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
- October 19, 2023 at 8:33 pm #774120Denise TanoLadyRegistered On: December 17, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 66Has thanked: 252 timesBeen thanked: 425 times
Absolutely and I have dated several men. With a couple men I even ended up in a wonderful physical relationship. It was so exciting to know that a man wanted me as a woman.
- October 18, 2023 at 6:09 am #773766Lexi ClaireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 167 times
What a great question and I loved all of the varied responses. Since I recently have come to terms with my femininity and being Lexi, it is something I think about often. I have chatted online with a few admirers, and the majority of them have been really nice guys (in as much they can be online), but it makes me feel sexy when a man tells you “you are all woman” in his eyes. That’s obviously because they are attracted to girls like us, but nevertheless, it makes me feel a certain way.
Short answer is yes though. If I met the right guy and we had a connection, I absolutely would. Feels good to write that down and that’s why I love this community. News flash…Lexi is a straight girl lol.
- October 15, 2023 at 1:28 am #772945Shelly Diane LynnLadyRegistered On: March 27, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 268 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
I would absolutely date a man it would be the greatest complement knowing I was attractive as a woman. It would be so wonderful to hold hands knowing that we would soon have our first kiss. I would be living an experience like I did when I was a teenager going on a first date full of excitement.
- October 14, 2023 at 4:41 am #772727Brandy NixonRegistered On: June 28, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
Super interesting topic. Although the situation most likely never presents itself….I can’t say that I’d say no….if it did. I mean, I didn’t how much I would enjoy crossdressing, until I found myself in a dress for the first time. Long before I found myself on this journey, I envied the role of the woman in dating. The man really has to do all of the “work” when it comes to dating…..from planning, paying, opening doors, while the woman is expected to look her best(which is fun) and ultimately decide how the night ends based on the time she had. And while I know the first part of the woman’s role is fun and exciting(getting dressed), the second part kinda makes me nervous…..but, if he thought I was attractive enough to take out, hold my hand, and treat me the way a woman should be treated, if he spent his evening trying to make sure I was enjoying myself…..then I think I could return the favor!
- October 19, 2023 at 8:05 pm #774112Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1713Has thanked: 5286 timesBeen thanked: 5753 times
I can relate to your comment about the man having to do the heavy lifting so to speak. I was so shy in school that I never had dates in part because I was a gawky teenager, and in part because I was afraid to ask a girl out, and the off time I did I really messed up because of nervousness.
Now I have the same feelings as you, could one go through with a date with man, no idea, and I don’t think I’ll have the chance to find out as I’m, married!
- October 20, 2023 at 5:01 pm #774278Brandy NixonRegistered On: June 28, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
Yes, exactly! I didn’t start crossdressing until my mid 30’s, and as I’ve had time to kinda analyze myself and looking back, I much would have preferred to be “pursued” rather than be the “pursuer”….it’s just more my personality. I’ve never been attracted to men, but if an alpha saw me “made up” and took charge, I believe I’d have a hard time resisting his advances, just from the sheer excitement of the fact, that he thought I was worth chasing. The idea of the man takes care of the date, and the woman takes care of the man, is kind of appealing to me.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Brandy Nixon.
- October 13, 2023 at 1:45 am #772454Beth IrishLadyRegistered On: April 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 61Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 249 times
It would be flattering to be asked, and men often feature in fantasies when I’m all dolled-up. Whether I’d have the courage to turn-up is another matter ….
- October 13, 2023 at 1:15 am #772451Emily ShyLadyRegistered On: August 12, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 71Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 314 times
Yes I would. Although I’d feel guilty regarding my wife I still would think it as a thrill
I dream of going to the movies with a guy holding hands when going into the theatre or even a dinner date. I have never had a same sex experience. So kissing etc would be difficult mentally but What ever happens happens for one date I’d go with the flow, if I liked it I’d do it again if not no harm done. I would make this clear before any date though.
The first hurdle would be me getting out alone and actually agreeing to such a date in the first place as I’m very shy internally although come across as confident.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Emily Shy.
- October 12, 2023 at 10:12 am #772279
- October 11, 2023 at 9:01 am #772035Layla MesaDuchessRegistered On: October 29, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
- October 10, 2023 at 9:25 am #771730Janelle MichelleLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 17 times
I would probably go out with him if he found me attractive through an encounter at some event while I’m amongst my friends. His and my interest would have to be compatible. I would look toward to it as a friendship; No more! That wouldn’t be fair to him if anything else was implied.
- October 9, 2023 at 1:09 pm #771485Danni AshLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I have and would if they were the right one. Before my wife passed we would go out together and sometimes hook up with other people that we knew and accepted my being dressed and bi so there wasn’t a problem. With my wife being bi it helped so sometimes we would share other men and women that we knew were okay with sharing.
- October 9, 2023 at 7:10 am #771375HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 16Replies: 982Has thanked: 3517 timesBeen thanked: 2410 times
This has to be the longest thread on CDH that I have come across!
At the moment, being married and appreciating women the way that I do and my CD adventure so far, no, I am not interested in having a relationship with men.
Could that change if I get really en femme with make-up, wigs, shave, etc, at my age? I doubt it.
- October 9, 2023 at 7:21 am #771378Janet WoodhamLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 224Has thanked: 1271 timesBeen thanked: 984 times
I totally sympathise Harriet.
Since my wife’s passing over two years ago the way I feel has changed, and have had a couple of dates with men. I do wonder if bereavement is a trigger as I have heard of others who have taken a similar path.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Janet Woodham.
- October 9, 2023 at 9:25 pm #771585HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 16Replies: 982Has thanked: 3517 timesBeen thanked: 2410 times
Just a thought… I am always full of questions because I want to learn more.
Is your change, ending up on a few dates with men, based on what would normally be expected from a woman, or was it a real, new attraction to men?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 9, 2023 at 6:41 am #771366Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 4Replies: 310Has thanked: 965 timesBeen thanked: 1177 times
I’m a newbie so this thread is new to me….
My sexuality is only defined in terms of my feminine persona now. I’m bi so I would definitely date a man. He would have to be someone who is kind, respectful, intelligent, interesting and worldly. He would definitively need to completely respect me as a woman and that my role in the relationship is the female.
- March 4, 2023 at 6:57 am #722417MelindaLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 78Has thanked: 507 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
For me, the answer would be no because of fidelity to my wife. I have many fantasies about men, but for some strange reason, these don’t really translate to the real world. When I am around people, I find myself being very attracted to women and having no pull towards men when I see them in person, but I love images of men’s bodies online. I am much more open to experience than I was when I was younger, and if I weren’t married and the conditions were right, I think it would be an amazing experience.
- March 9, 2023 at 7:18 am #723659Michele RizziSignificant OtherRegistered On: July 25, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
I think my CD SO has similar thoughts. It sounds as though you love and respect your wife. Do you consider yourself heterosexual? Would you not want to be married now so you could have an experience like this? I am hoping to ask my SO these questions, but I don’t want to upset him. I love him very much and am working toward more acceptance.
- October 9, 2023 at 5:00 am #771352MelindaLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 78Has thanked: 507 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
Sorry for the late reply. I haven’t logged in very often. The importance of having a loving partner and best friend is much more important than any small fantasy might be. The fact that you ask that question means you are very loving and compassionate. I have never been with a man. Have you asked your SO about this? There is a book called Alice in Genderland where the author husband has an open affair with a long-term boyfriend with his wife’s consent. I don’t think most couples can sustain that type of relationship, but I think it is worth a read. Book club it with your SO. This will open up all sorts of dialogue. Some people are incredibly progressive in their views in the world today. That doesn’t mean you have to be comfortable with everything your SO wants. You sound lovely. I am starting to do some research in this area with an eye towards helping crossdressers and their wives/SO’s. I would love to interview you. It could be done through questions and response on this site if you like. Send me a message. I would love to support you. I am retiring from my first career soon and then going back to school for social work. You would be helping me a lot as well. Take care.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 4, 2023 at 6:07 am #722403Jennifer ConnollyDuchessRegistered On: November 27, 2022Topics: 22Replies: 262Has thanked: 739 timesBeen thanked: 1890 times
Sorry, but no way would I date a man . I’m completely heterosexual, and enjoy the thrill of emulating a woman. The conflict is that if you are out and about, and looking good, what happens with unwanted attention from a male towards you as a female. The more we try to look like a beautiful woman, the more attention you might get from men. I hate to say it, but I had a private message from what I found out was called a troll asking me to text him, because he thought I looked good. I was totally creeped out.
If that happened in person, I would run as fast as my heels would allow in the other direction. But I don’t think that the best approach might be to just say, I’m a man, because that too might draw a very different unwanted response. So, I don’t know what I’d do, but I’m getting off subject. So suffice it to say, I’d never date a man. I’d certainly welcome attention from a GG if it ever happened. That would be a dream come true for me.
- March 4, 2023 at 12:41 am #722351Staci GalLadyRegistered On: August 9, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 108Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 537 times
- March 2, 2023 at 6:09 pm #722086
- March 2, 2023 at 4:53 pm #722078Sarah LeeLadyRegistered On: February 25, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
My wife and I have a friend that is a trucker. About once a month he’s back in town and takes us to dinner. He knows I dress and is OK with it. I’ve been out with him en fem and in drab. Being dressed is so much more exciting. I dont have to worry about anyone saying anything when we are out with him. Almost 7 feet tall, just over 300 lbs, hands the size of bear paws. Maybe one day he’ll let me thank him properly for dinner. As of now he’s not into guys but said if he ever changes his mind it’ll be with Sarah. When I’m en fem he calls me Sarah. Feels so good. Even though it’s not really a date it’s as close as I’ll probably get so I enjoy it as much as possible.
- March 3, 2023 at 3:22 am #722149LadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 224Has thanked: 1271 timesBeen thanked: 984 times
Very nice story Sarah. Not that it would be the only reason but I have often wondered if I would feel safer going out with the right man!
- March 2, 2023 at 5:29 pm #722084
- February 25, 2023 at 8:40 pm #721045Denise TanoLadyRegistered On: December 17, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 66Has thanked: 252 timesBeen thanked: 425 times
OMG, woukd I!!! A thousand times yes! I have dated several men over the years. And not only dated but had a wonderful physical relationship too. There is nothing that can compare to giving yourself as a woman to a man. It’s the best feeling in the world.
- March 3, 2023 at 11:24 pm #722349Sandra LascoLadyRegistered On: January 30, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 73Has thanked: 424 timesBeen thanked: 356 times
Absolutely yes! Girls and sisters, nothing compares to being accompanied, admired and pampered by a handsome and well educated man. It feels so reassuring and satisfying, it’s just wonderful.
- March 3, 2023 at 11:14 pm #722348
- March 2, 2023 at 6:11 pm #722087
- February 25, 2023 at 2:18 am #720800JulieLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 25Replies: 212Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 590 times
- February 24, 2023 at 9:42 am #720597Josie JonesLadyRegistered On: December 1, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
What an interesting question. I am a 68 year old in a happy 40+ year marriage. My wife came home unexpectedly one day and finally met Josie. It wasn’t horrible (nothing was thrown, knives weren’t impaled!) but it wasn’t nothing. Since then, it has been difficult to have a physical relationship since she has basically rejected me.
Pre-covid, I would occasionally go out to lunch at a local lunch spot. I developed a pretty close relationship with an employee there but it never moved past a hug and peck on the cheek. I enjoyed the hugs and pecks on the cheek but still don’t know where I stand.
If I was alone, who knows. A man date might be fun.
- February 24, 2023 at 4:25 am #720517AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I guess I’m what you would call in the old days “bi-curious”, so I would definitely try it. While I’m still attracted to my wife, I’ve grown more attracted to men, but right now it’s only a fantasy that might crumble once I become intimate with a man. Since I’m satisfied with my wife I have no impetus to hook up with a man, unless my wife (that naughty girl) wanted to see it happen. So, assuming I’m single, or my wife’s open to the idea, then yes I would try dating a man.
- February 22, 2023 at 11:38 am #720081AnonymousLadyTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have already responded to this but I will again. It is amazing dating men as your female persona. I feel there is nothing like having a man hold your hand, kiss on you, really desire you as a woman. And the sex, wow the sex. There is something about being a woman in the bedroom as well, in every way possible if you know what I mean. It just makes you feel complete. I have been attracted to men my whole life so I guess it is easier for me and there are many in here who consider themselves straight. I obviously am not. :) So only do it if you are attracted to someone, otherwise you may get yourself into something that you may not want to be in once the euphoria settles and you both are intimate.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 21, 2022 at 12:55 am #684758Wanda OvahearRegistered On: October 19, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 918Has thanked: 1758 timesBeen thanked: 2910 times
I’m in the I’m married so I’m not dating anyone camp. If I wasn’t? Probably not. To each her own but I don’t see Wanda as an “other”, she is still me and I like girls. I can’t say I’ve never thought about being feminine to the point a man would ask me out. I’ve even mused about what the hanky-panky might be like but I’m not going to act on it or set it as a goal for expressing my femininity. I do appreciate both those for whom it is a goal and for whom it’s a reality.
- October 21, 2022 at 12:15 am #684756AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I am so amazed at the response this topic or ones like it gets. The desire for interaction with a man seems to be an urge that so many members seem to hold a fascination with. It’s sad that a serious study never seems to have been done.
- October 15, 2022 at 6:50 am #683480Rory MarshallLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
OMG yes! Makes me feel complete when with a man as the real me. Have dated a few men over the years and it was totally reaffirming. Fell in love too! The desire to care for a man you adore can be totally overwhelming in so many ways. Crazy, but with one man I soo wished I could get pregnant. Weird I know.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Rory Marshall. Reason: Grammar
- October 14, 2022 at 7:12 am #683296
- October 13, 2022 at 9:21 am #683031Jayme LynneLadyRegistered On: May 4, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 15 times
Absolutely! I have many times been out En Femme with a man however, when I am in “guy mode” that doesn’t interest me. I do enjoy the company of both men and women equally depending on if I am Jayme or Jamie.
- October 20, 2023 at 5:27 am #774159Barbara ZellLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
When I am out as a woman I am attracted to men. I was out at a lesbian bar once and was hit upon by a very attractive woman but I felt nothing and just conversed with her no attraction. Yet a bit later in comes a couple of guys one of which asks me out to the dance floor and I readily say yes and start responding to his advances.
If I was in drab though I would have responded more to the woman than the guy. When I dress I feel my whole feminine persona take over me and I respond in the role I am in as a heterosexual female. I wonder if it is a case of split personalities.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 13, 2022 at 8:27 am #683024Stephanie SilkLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 18Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 236 times
I have dated a man as Stephanie and would again. In fact, I’ve decided that I would date a man as Bill, and I’m beginning to get involved with one right now. It’s exciting either way.
- October 13, 2022 at 8:26 am #683023Stephanie SilkLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 18Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 236 times
- October 12, 2022 at 10:19 am #682734Christine ThomasLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 276Has thanked: 941 timesBeen thanked: 1077 times
No, I’m not interested in dating a man, but I would love for my wife to wear a strap on. So far we have only played with a few small vibrators. But I wish every success to those who are interested in dating men.
- October 20, 2023 at 9:40 pm #774346Megan FachsLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2023Topics: 7Replies: 61Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
I’m right there with you sister. Not interested in dating men but would love to play with toys like you mention in the bedroom with my wife.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Megan Fachs.
- October 12, 2022 at 9:47 am #682731Felicia MarsLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 67Has thanked: 613 timesBeen thanked: 347 times
Up until a few years ago I would have said no but that has all changed.
When I finally fully committed to making a complete transformation it began to open up a whole different world for me. Once I put in all the work including makeup, clothing, breasts, wigs. hip enhancers, corsets and jewelry and began to see myself as a woman it expanded what I wanted. When en femme I began to want to be seen as a woman. As Felicia I began to want to be desired as a woman. Slowly but surely that included being wanted and desired by men.
Now that I have come full circle I would date a man in a heartbeat. I don’t know if that will ever happen but if the answer is yes, absolutely.
- October 17, 2023 at 7:41 pm #773689BaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1713Has thanked: 5286 timesBeen thanked: 5753 times
As I go further and further along this road I start to wonder more and more about a date with a man. It’s rather like you Felica described, as you take yourself more and more for a woman. I am married to a supportive lady so I can’t imagine ever going on a date!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 25, 2023 at 8:03 pm #721044BaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1713Has thanked: 5286 timesBeen thanked: 5753 times
Though I’m not as far along the path as you are, I do wonder about how nice it would be to go out on a nice date with a man, though I don’t want to have sex with one, but to be treated as lady for an evening would be lovely.
- October 11, 2022 at 1:42 pm #682537Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 276Has thanked: 979 timesBeen thanked: 1153 times
- October 11, 2022 at 11:30 am #682514Jima SmithLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
- October 11, 2022 at 7:32 am #682446AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Sadly, I could not work a way to meet my male friend in San Diego. So disapointed. On the bright side a friend wants me to be her male friend for lunch and shopping next month. It’s always nice to play boyfriend for her.
- October 3, 2022 at 7:07 pm #680954BaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1713Has thanked: 5286 timesBeen thanked: 5753 times
I recently had an interesting experience like this.
A friend of mine (a fellow CDer) and I had decided to meet for lunch, however at the last moment she was unable to dress and met me in drab, so it was male and female couple going to lunch. He was fun, held the door for me, and paid for lunch. Though I’m a liberated woman and willing to pay for my own lunch.
Honestly it was kind of fun sitting there with a man having lunch and being treated like a lady! Though there was nothing remotely romantic about it on neither side, well not on mine anyway.
- October 12, 2022 at 6:21 am #682699AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Actually Amy, I have a number of CD friends who enjoy me taking them out with me as a guy. I am referred to as the backup boyfriend. Being escorted by a guy adds a level of safety to going out.
- October 3, 2022 at 8:29 am #680820Paula JamesLadyRegistered On: May 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
Date a man en femme OMG YES!!!! This has been a fantasy of mine for years. However, I am not sure about the type of guy/date I’d want. To be wined and dined would be so sweet; being candy for a strong man and do whatever he wished is oh sooo sexy.
- October 3, 2022 at 7:18 am #680796AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 3, 2022 at 8:47 am #680822Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 583Has thanked: 4025 timesBeen thanked: 2592 times
- October 3, 2022 at 7:27 am #680798
- September 30, 2022 at 2:34 pm #680278Katherine LeighLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 73Has thanked: 1843 timesBeen thanked: 430 times
- September 28, 2022 at 10:23 pm #679933Katherine BoesemannLadyRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 112Has thanked: 858 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
Much as I revel in my feminine side and enjoy presenting as a woman, I feel not an iota of attraction to men in that way (although I have wonderful male friends with whom I share a fraternal love and camaraderie).
There is nothing to me that can replace the sexual compatibility I have with women or their special companionship.
Even when fully en femme (or theoretically, if I were to completely transition), I would probably be a sort of lesbian (or “transbian”, as I think my sort are sometimes known).
- September 28, 2022 at 9:51 pm #679932Aimee GilesLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
Definitely! I would love to date a man fully dressed and out for dinner a walk and a movie. Hopefully a first date goodnight kiss too.
- September 16, 2022 at 10:06 pm #677049
- September 15, 2022 at 10:02 pm #676892Jessica Ann FlowersRegistered On: July 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Reading the threads weaving into a multifaceted quilt of the answer to the prompting question has been fascinating to me. It shows me that there is no one true solid answer in general and with in many of the ladies here as unique, beautiful individuals.
My answer, like many of the ladies in the thread, is rather complex and multifaceted. As Philio I have no romantic or sexual interest in men. But as Jessica I am quite intrigued and aroused by the idea of being the contest of some handsome knight in shining armor. But to be honest with you and myself, I am also a little terrified of it.
I have been with men on a few occasions in my life. Most of these experiences were no fulfilling and quite honestly rather boring. But there was this one man who made me shiver in a way that I had never known before or have experienced since. Alas, no woman has ever made me feel alive, sensual and aroused in my whole being as he did. It is that experience that that makes me think, makes me hope that one day some man will rock Jessica’s world and maybe, maybe, capture her body, heart and mind.
Just for the record you never took me all the way, but for a few brief, glorious moments he he gave me the sweet taste, a barest glimpse of what passion is and what it feels like. If I ever get the chance to experience that again I hope that I’m secure enough in myself to light that night take me on a full gallop on his stallion.
Does that answer the question. 😊
- September 15, 2022 at 10:13 pm #676894
- September 14, 2022 at 6:17 am #676621Karen SchusterLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- September 15, 2022 at 8:38 pm #676880Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 509Has thanked: 1128 timesBeen thanked: 1999 times
I know what you mean. One of my basic tenets is that gender has much to do with one’s sexual identity. Therefore a variable gender would foster a variant sexual identity. Not the vector of Sexual Orientation as such but a variation in the role.
I would be reluctant to use the word ‘opposite’ as it infers that the sexes, male and female, are ‘opposites’ or that the genders, masculine and feminine, are opposite. The sexes are complementary. They work in co-operation. That’s how the species survives.
The genders are not opposites either. They are different. ‘Gender; just means ‘genre’ as, in Literature, Mystery. Speculative Fiction, Romance, etc.”Treasure Island” is not the opposite of “Pride and Prejudice”, they are just different.
It would seem that, sexually, what are deemed feminine behaviours of receptivity and compliance are co-operative with the initiatory and persuasive role of the masculine partner. This is why I do not believe the term ‘homosexual’ is valid as usually used.
True, if the sex is male-male that is ‘homosexual’ sex just as male-male baseball is ‘homosexual’ baseball but when it is masculine-feminine intimacy I feel that term and its intention are misleading. Masculine-feminine sexuality is not necessarily determined by the actual sexes of the participants. However, like the sexes, sexual identities can be complementary.
There is nothing inconsistent with a male being a woman. I am sure the vast number of persons here are convinced of that. A feminine sexual identity is consistent with one’s gender identity at the time.
So, while I recognize the stark differences in attitude, desires and needs that vary with gender I would be loath to define them as opposites. Maybe they are, but the connotations are disturbing.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Araminta Purdy.
- September 13, 2022 at 2:04 pm #676453Trudy WoodLadyRegistered On: August 21, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I had a wonderful friendship with a man that lasted for 6 years, he was extremely attentive and we were mutually attracted to each other. Our relationship was most definitely not about sex but was a deep friendship that developed overtime into a more physical relationship. We would meet up 8 to 10 times a year, usually in London but also in various places in Essex and the surrounding area, usually we would rent an apartment for a few days but sometimes we would stay in hotels.
I would usually travel to our meetings by train and he would always be waiting to greet me on the platform, I can tell you that there is nothing that can make you feel more like a woman than a hug and a lingering kiss by a tall, handsome man in full view of a a few hundred fellow passengers. Over the years we had some wonderful dates and he took me to some fabulous restaurants and we went to many West End shows and visited some great attractions.
One of our most memorable dates was when he took me to a charity ball, he looked very handsome in his white dinner jacket (tuxedo) whilst I wore a long silver dress and 4” scrappy heels. I am usually quite conservative with my lingerie but on this occasion I went all out wearing a very tightly laced corset, white silk panties and very sheer stockings. This was the first time we had ever danced and it was a very surreal experience being lead backwards on the highest heels I had ever worn in public, I was quite scared about tripping over the hem of my dress but my man looked after me well and made no secret of his attraction to me by often fondling my bottom and pulling me in close to him when I was very aware of the physical manifestation of his masculinity. Towards the end of the evening we were dancing closely when he whispered in my ear exactly what he wanted to do to me back in our hotel room, shortly afterwards we left the ball and after a short taxi ride he kept his promise! The joy of being a woman for a man is a wonderful experience.
After six years we rather drifted apart, largely caused by the difficulties in maintaining a long distance relationship, but I remember our times together with great fondness.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Trudy Wood.
Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 3, 2023 at 12:52 am #722120Claire BonneyDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: January 30, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- September 28, 2022 at 7:21 pm #679896JaniceBaronessRegistered On: April 9, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
What a wonderful experience Trudy. I have never been with a man not even a kiss. For I fought against where I am now most of my life not wanting it for it was not norm. Well i have been on HRT for a year now and my perspective has changed. I am living full time and I am open to giving it a go. But either man or women will have to be a little patient with me for I have not been in an intimate and loving relationship in a few years. Your story was so beautiful. I really enjoyed the event dressed to the nines and dancing by being led by a man. Oh my gosh. I need a man like that. Sounds like a handsome and respectful gentlemen. My heart goes out to you. Love. Janice.
- September 13, 2022 at 2:29 pm #676458BaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 583Has thanked: 4025 timesBeen thanked: 2592 times
Wow, Trudy what an amazingly wonderful story. You couldn’t feel any more feminine or having your femininity confirmed than having a man take you. Those memories will be with you forever girl ❤️
3 users thanked author for this post.
- September 13, 2022 at 2:28 pm #676457Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 628Has thanked: 1559 timesBeen thanked: 2787 times
- September 13, 2022 at 2:18 pm #676455LadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 224Has thanked: 1271 timesBeen thanked: 984 times
- September 13, 2022 at 1:07 pm #676440Karen SchusterLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Absolutely, and I have.
I have had a tremendous amount of fun on dates with men. Some were by invitation, a couple being hit on and picked up in a tavern (these seemed like the most fun). Those that hit on me were appropriately rewarded for their courage and bravery. And yes, when I am dressed en-femme, I take on all of the female roles possible when I am on a date. I have had a several dates and found them to be fabulous.
- September 13, 2022 at 3:41 am #676338AnonymousDuchessTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
This topic raise many questions, many of the girls, who say they are straight and would not date a man. As femme you are or desire to be a woman, then straight sex would mean dating men. I know a simplistic view of a complicated topic. Can one be a chauvinest and feminist just by changing your boxers for thongs? And vice verse.
- September 13, 2022 at 1:05 pm #676439LadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 224Has thanked: 1271 timesBeen thanked: 984 times
- September 13, 2022 at 5:49 am #676356Alicia SunriseLadyRegistered On: June 3, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 78Has thanked: 759 timesBeen thanked: 299 times
- September 6, 2022 at 3:16 pm #674989Janice GoodeRegistered On: May 25, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
- September 15, 2022 at 1:16 pm #676836
- September 6, 2022 at 2:35 pm #674987rhondaLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 150Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 359 times
- September 6, 2022 at 3:30 pm #674990BriannaLadyRegistered On: November 20, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Yes without hesitation, years past, a good friend of mine had stopped by while I was decked out in my white satin teddy and white satin bra on. He caught my off guard. I rushed to pull on a pair of cut off sweat pants and a white hooded sweatshirt thinking that I would just answer the door and Shew him away so I could enjoy my dress up time. He was adiiment about wanting to come in. I took a deep breath and let him in.
The living room was dim . I usually have candles lit at night. I forgot that I had pantyhose on. I Noticed him looking at my legs. I thought my sweatshirt was looser fitting than it was but it wasn’t. The zipper must have been lower than what I also thought it was. Being in a hurry to cover up to answer the door everything was quick and a blur. Anyway, I was drinking a mixed drink, I asked d him he wanted one. As I put his drink down on the coffee table, I noticed him looking at my sweatshirt. he was looking at my bra. I was so embarrassed. And didn’t know what to say or do. Mike just smiled and said relax. He wasn’t going to judge me. I was still a bit taken aback. I had to go to the kitchen for a breath. Long story short, I didn’t know he had followed me in.
He saw me with my makeup and complimented me on how nice it looked. I returned to the living room drank a few drinks with Mike, then went to my room, took off the sweatshirt and shorts .
Put on a shear top and shear skirt with my wig, freshened my makeup put on my pink heals and returned.
Needless to say we had an in home date that I will always remember