Viewing 93 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      melissa la quinta
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2016
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 115

If I was nicely made up and dressed en femme, I think I’d like that.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Ashleigh Wolf
      Lady
      Registered On: December 27, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 107

Yes I have and loved it, Its very different but also as beautiful as the heterosexual relationship but then I m very confident as Ashleigh and was very much the guiding hand of it.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Alanna Ross
      Registered On: January 2, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 31

I am not in a relationship but I have dated men as Alanna and I found it to be amazing.

It was not something I was looking for but it just happened.

This fellow checked me out at a store and was waiting for me when I left. I don’t want to surprise or fool anyone so I told him what I was all about. We exchanged numbers and met later in the evening.

Another time I came out of a grocery store and trying to rearrange my grocery bags when a fellow drove up and asked if I needed a hand. Again told him what I was all about and we met later in the week.

I find many men are more open to this type of relationship because they are also exploring their own sexuality.

Alanna

Natalie Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2020
      Replies: 49

Hello and Happy New Ladies

For a very Brief time nine years ago I was intimate with
      a man as Natalie. Seperated and going through an awful divorce.
      living alone for the first time in years I was exploring many of my
      life long crossdressing desires and fantasies. I met a guy online, he was
      divorced and clearly a CD admirer, especially a CD in Lingerie.
      I met him in public in drab 4 times before we actually met privately.
      There were some enjoyable moments but after the third or fouth meeting
      to no fault of his I ended the relationship. Overall it was not for me.
      I was never comfortable during the act of intimacy. As often in life reality did not live up
      to the fantasy. I don’t regret it, but don’t beleive it’ll happen again mainly because
      I’m remarried and would’nt do that to my wife.

Hugs.
      Natalie

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Jeannie Jones
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Topics: 14
        Replies: 619

I have mulled that over after my divorce and came close but have decided it was not for me. I now have a very nice gg as my fiancé and she is very supportive of my panty wearing and she is the only person I will be intimate with.

Jennifer Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 265

Yes I would and I have many times.

Deana Lee
      Lady
      Registered On: December 17, 2021
      Replies: 7

This question is so intriguing because it captures the fluidity of both gender and sexuality and also speaks to the ways in which the two can interact.

As someone who identifies as bi, I would date men and I have had some flings with men. That said, I’ve never developed an emotional connection to a man like I have with women. I have also never fully embraced my inner feminine self the way I have now. In fact, I feel like I have become more attracted to men over time, especially as I embraced my inner feminine self. I’m not sure if I will ever seek physical intimacy with women again, but I definitely want that with a man.

Now that I’m divorced, I have considered the prospect of actually dating a man and entering a relationship with one. Part of the appeal of presenting as a woman for me is to embrace the full scope of femininity, including the sexual role of a hetero woman. I would “categorize” myself as bi-curious when presenting as a man, and fully heterosexual when presenting as a woman (or fully attracted to men).

As many here have intimated, this stuff is all so messy, complicated, and evolving. Whenever I try to sort through it, I usually end up with more questions about who I am than answers. I do know that being with a man while presenting as Deana, and knowing that person is attracted to me as I am, is a huge source of excitement, eroticism, and physical attraction.

Trish White
        Baroness
        Registered On: December 2, 2021
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 56

Hi Deanna, I think the thing I remember most and what really excited me was the man I was with was sexually aroused even before our foreplay even began. I had never been made to feel that feminine before or since. It really was wonderful. I feel that you just go with your heart and things will sort themselves out. Good luck

Trish

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Heidi Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: December 8, 2021
      Replies: 73

I scrolled down and was surprised by all the yesses.

My interest would be to find a cross dresser who was attractive to me and get to know them as a friend who could really understand me. So just friends.

Just corresponding here on the forum has been eye-opening and exciting for me.

I know I am not a woman and dating a guy for me would be very insincere.

Trish White
      Baroness

This is a great question and one I’ve never been able to discuss with anyone until I found CDH. So it’s the first time that I can be honest about it. When I’m in guy mode I have no interest in men, but I am a girly girl and when I am enfemm I do find myself checking out the guys.
      When I was away for a few days at the coast I was dressed every evening and one evening I decided to go to a gay club for a few drinks. During that time I gentleman bought me a drink which I accepted. He was very good looking and nice so we talked and danced and drank and I found myself being attracted to him. He complimented me on my looks and told told me what great legs I had as he slid his hand up my leg. I don’t know if it was the drinks or him or both but we ended up in my hotel room and eventually made love.
      I have never forgot this evening or him. I think if I lived in the city we could have ended up in a relationship. Having said this one of my unfulfilled fantasies is doing this again only with a women but at this stage I’m afraid it will remain only a fantasy.
      So I guess deep down inside I’m probably a bit bi but I lean more towards women than men.
      Hope all you girls have an awesome Christmas, please stay safe.

Love,
      Trish

Araminta Purdy
        Duchess
        Registered On: January 23, 2020
        Replies: 412

Thanks, Trish, for your openness. It is important as, in many such anecdotes, there is a question of veracity. Your simple, yet fulsome, account has a note of authenticity that seems supportive of one of my basic concepts.

It seems to me that males are usually very susceptible to seduction. Additionally, males who are feminine are susceptible to seduction by another male under the right conditions (i.e., “very good looking and nice”).

To those who resolutely assert that, “That they would never!”, I suspect that you too can be seduced.

It is also one reason why I feel that sexual orientations aren’t bisexual, unisexual, pansexual, omnisexual, etc. but just sexual and asexual and it is gender and not (on the surface) sex that provides the motivation for attraction.

Araminta.

Trish White
          Baroness

Hi Araminta, I think you’re absolutely right. I wasn’t in the club looking to hook up with anyone really. Rather it was a place I felt safe going to have a few drinks. The whole thing was very spontaneous. One thing it did do though was confirm my femininity and honestly make me feel wanted and confirmed. It is not something I was ashamed of nor something I regretted. I believe, given the right circumstances, it could happen again either with a man or a woman.

Sonia 1968
        Lady
        Registered On: November 14, 2021
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 21

Well done Trish!!!

Big Kiss

Sonia

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Sharon Leys
        Lady
        Registered On: January 27, 2021
        Replies: 4

I have dated men on several occasions, but only in my fem mode.  When I am dressed my mind shifts totally into a womanly perspective.  If a man is attracted to me, it enhances my self-image.  I do not hide my secret if seems to be moving toward sex.  Otherwise I just enjoy the attention of a man.

Sonia 1968
      Lady
      Registered On: November 14, 2021
      Replies: 21

Hi girls!!!!

Difficult and important cuestion!!!! , I always liked adrogenyn women, cds ans transexuals but…

The more femme I become the more I think that the top of my feminity is to have a man inside me…

Simple but very clear for my girly side.

Kissses

Sonia

Carmen Cruz
      Lady
      Registered On: September 12, 2021
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 151

This is such a complex question to answer for me. Essentially however, I think I’d be open to it. But until I figure myself out, I’ve held strong (as difficult as it is sometimes) and continue to turn everyone down. I feel like “dating” would introduce even more mental complexity to the existing madness. LOL. So, my answer… I don’t know.

Catherine Dickson
      Lady
      Registered On: January 22, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 112

As others have noted, this question brings up many other questions. I’m married and totally monogamous, so, no chance. However, if not, then sure, yes please! I am bisexual, but alas, have never gotten to experience what it would be like to be with a man. I confess to frequently fantasizing about the subject, but my devotion to my wife means I must decline.

Catherine

Stephanie Silk
      Lady
      Registered On: December 21, 2021
      Replies: 6

I would, and I have. It was so exciting to anticipate the outing, to get all ready with my clothes and hair, to sit next to him, to act a bit girly, to feel a bit alluring, to let him take the lead in most everything. It was fun to think that he wanted to get under my skirt but that I was in charge of that decision.

However, he veered into right-wing politics and the date ended immediately. I asked to be taken home. I couldn’t be that submissive. Being a woman does not mean, for me, to be without well-formed opinions, intellect, civic values or competence. I think he was surprised that I was that assertive. I would want a man who thinks brains are attractive. Better yet, I would want a woman, including a lesbian, who thinks that the feminine version of Bill is attractive.

Elizabeth
        Lady
        Registered On: October 7, 2021
        Topics: 32
        Replies: 401

I would, and I have. It was so exciting to anticipate the outing, to get all ready with my clothes and hair, to sit next to him, to act a bit girly, to feel a bit alluring, to let him take the lead in most everything. It was fun to think that he wanted to get under my skirt but that I was in charge of that decision.

However, he veered into right-wing politics and the date ended immediately. I asked to be taken home. I couldn’t be that submissive. Being a woman does not mean, for me, to be without well-formed opinions, intellect, civic values or competence. I think he was surprised that I was that assertive. I would want a man who thinks brains are attractive. Better yet, I would want a woman, including a lesbian, who thinks that the feminine version of Bill is attractive.

Stephanie you wouldn’t want to date me aim in male clothing. I would described as right wing regarding politics. I wouldn’t but bring it up on a date deliberately.
        Would I personally date another man? There are some Crossdressers on this site I would love to date, just as friends nothing else.

Hope nobody is offended
        Liz

Stephanie Silk
          Lady

You probably know that the “conservatives” hate people like us and our decadent, immoral lifestyle.

Julie (Jules) Anderson
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 9, 2021
      Replies: 132

Debbie, my oh my, has your question got my gears squeaking and grinding…🙄

For most of my CD life, I just enjoyed dressing and yes, the sexual excitement that went with that. During those first thirty years I, Jules, never had the realization of “her self”. All that time I thought my CD was just a “thing” and a “sin”…

As I’ve aged I’ve become more spiritual and a seeker of truth. As I turned that spotlight on my CD I’ve learned that my female side, me, Jules is a real spiritual and emotional separate “being”. I now believe I have two essences sharing this male body; one, Jules was born in the wrong body (by choice, my vanished twin sister), and of course my male self is in the right body. This realization has come after years of meditation, reflection, study, counseling, and Shaman work.

Along with this realization is that I, Jules has the all same desires and needs of a real women, because I, Jules, am 100% woman.

So for the last few years I’ve actually felt sad knowing I’ll never experience all those things most real women experience; kissing a man, lovemaking, wearing a beautiful wedding dress and getting married, getting pregnant, nursing a baby, etc… You might ask, why don’t you transition if you feel that strongly? Well, my male side, a husband, brother, father, and grandfather loves all of his life as well.

Since I’m happily married to a wonderful supportive women it seemed to me that I’d only ever experience any of my female desires in fantasy. And my fantasy was awesome, as I’d pretend, make up stories, and act them out that a man would love me, take me out, bed me, and do all the things a man does with a woman. That was satisfying…,to a point.

Then, THEN it happened, sort of…
      While in Hawaii I met a man, a real man on line. Being a very inexperienced girl, and never having done that, I sort of fell into it innocently without knowing what I was doing. His sweet complements went straight to my heart. And when he said he desired me, well, I melted from the inside out, completely. I was putty, his putty, putty he could mold with his kind flattering words. And then he send pictures! OMG! He made me feel female desires I did not even know I was capable of, ones I didn’t know existed. He made me feel like a silly young girl, alive, lost in thrilling emotions and lust. He made me love him, long to be with him, to please him, to be held by him, kissed by him, sleep with my head on his chest, and to have him make love with me – all night long…

This was so heady, so unexpected, so overwhelming – I felt like a giddy school girl – and the hot Hawaiian sun only made it all the more steamy and real.

However, it was all so wrong because we are both married…

There probably was never going to be a physical meeting or physical loving. We both discussed and understood that. And that rationale told us it was ok, but… And I rationalized it was ok because I could separate my female and male selves. Yet…

Yet, it was wrong. So I did the hardest thing I’ve done in years, I asked this sweet man to end it. I asked him to end it because I knew I was too weak to trust myself.

Yet, even now, two weeks later I long for him. I long for what can never be with tears in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks…

So, YES! Yes, I’d love to date a man, be with a man, love a man, and be loved by a man, a good man, a man just like the one I met.

But, sadly, rightly, wrongly, tearfully, and tragically I’ll have to wait till…, till when? Till someday, a next life to experience the joy, contentment, children, love, satisfaction, and emotions most generic women experience.
      Humbly,
      Jules
      👩
      PS speaking for both my female and male sides, I believe there are far more good caring wonderful men out there than not. Life is short, so be gorgeous!

Jackie
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 18, 2016
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 168

The question for myself would be would I date a girl out of fem? For me males are my attraction. I’ve always been attracted to the same sex. It’s really difficult to ask myself if I’m more attracted to them when I’m dressed to kill? Yes but I choose men only.

Chloe Apple
      Lady
      Registered On: August 20, 2021
      Replies: 13

It’s kind of a confusing topic for me. When I am dressed, I kind of crave attention from men. I would definitely go on a date with a man when I am Chloe. When I am my boring male self, I have no interest in men whatsoever. What an odd dichotomy to possess!

Elizabeth
      Lady
      Registered On: October 7, 2021
      Replies: 401

While I’m married 2my wife I wouldn’t consider any relationship with anybody. If I was  living on my own? Well who knows? The question I ask myself would anybody male, female, trans, bisexual etc want me? Having said that even if I was crossdressed I would never get rid of my male parts.
      Think I’d be a male lesbian if that’s not a contradiction in terms

Liz

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephenie Derick
      Baroness
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Replies: 127

I have been out with a man twice.  Both times were great.  I will do it again.

Flower
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 13, 2021
      Replies: 37

Yes plus I’m getting married to him in February

Julie (Jules) Anderson
        Duchess
        Registered On: February 9, 2021
        Replies: 132

Congrats, Paula!!!!!!
        XOXO
        Jules

Anonymous
        Replies: 0

congrats flower so happy for you and your SO.

Hugs

Donna

Paula F
        Duchess
        Registered On: August 7, 2019
        Topics: 17
        Replies: 1589

Congratulations Flower.

PaulaF

Bertha
      Lady
      Registered On: October 1, 2021

I personally would rather date a woman enfem. Think I became a woman, I’d become a lesbian

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 442

Only in a Fantasy………..I would be a lot younger………very very passable, he would know I am a CD.   What happens in the fantasy cannot be shared here…………………..karley

Molly Lace
        Lady
        Registered On: June 1, 2019
        Replies: 102

In fantasyland, yes. In real life, no. I like being femme as possible and I completely understand why some of us want to “fully” be feminine. Going all the way so to speak. But in reality I wouldn’t want to. I want to be with women as a guy or as a woman.

Molly

Coral Wentworth
      Duchess
      Registered On: July 12, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 106

I was asked this a year or two back and I was pretty sure I would not have at that time. Although I consider myself a lesbian, in the last year I have found myself thinking about this question. I have decided that yes I would like to date a gentleman and would be very comfortable with it. I live most of the time as Coral and only revert to male mode when need be. I think when you have been living as a woman it might come into question now and then. I don’t know why I started to think about it, but it seems like the more time I live as Coral the more I feel my male self vanishing slowly into the sunset. If anyone else knows what I’m saying, please explain it to me. Love Coral

Raquel Smith
        Lady
        Registered On: August 26, 2021
        Replies: 604

Ahhh, Carol. Many of us know what you’re saying. It’s the explanation that is hard. I think your answer can only come from within.

It’s that “journey” that everyone keeps referring to. No two people follow the exact same path. We may see many of the same sites along the way, but we all arrive by a different route. That is, if we ever really “arrive”. You see, this journey has no end but the ultimate one.

I try to just enjoy the ride.

Learning to ignore the trolls under the bridges who want to disrupt your journey will lead to a more pleasant trip.

Anonymous

Know what you mean Coral. Myself pretty much all my male features are almost gone. Since being on HRT and just had my face done few weeks ago. And my vocal is fem.  All that left is the bottom plumbing and that will be changed next month.

Donna

Coral Wentworth
          Duchess
          Registered On: July 12, 2019

I am so happy for you, I wish you all the best life has to offer. If I was a year or thirty-two younger I would go all the way, I enjoy life much more as Coral. I think I’m happier as Coral.

Jade Danvers
      Registered On: March 22, 2021
      Replies: 16

Jade would 100% date a man! Jade is interested in other gurls but has a desire to be with a man.  Jade loves to flirt and get compliments but very much wants to feel what its like to be with a man.

When dressed its what Jade tends to think about the most.

Anonymous

I would without hesitation, my wife and I have a mutual boyfriend (poly relationship for those who didn’t know already). But then, I am Bi, and would have had no issue dating a man even before I came to terms with my femininity.

He doesn’t mind me dressing, in fact is excited about it, but I respect my wife’s boundary of not dressing outside our home, and the subject has never come up with him due to that. But given his response to me even talking about dressing in general at times, I seriously doubt that would be an issue with him either!

ChloeC
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 467

If I were single (which I’m not and now don’t ever expect to be – except for a passing of my SO, God forbid it should happen!)

And if I had completed the appropriate SOC  and transitioned

And if there was someone who was actually interested in me

Well, I most definitely would jump at the chance.

Just way too many ifs with where I am.  As I’ve stated a number of times here, I am totally heterosexual in all senses of the word. And, yes, I can understand some wondering about that, but it’s who I am, not what others see of me.

Barb Wire
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: September 16, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 643

Hi Debbie:

I will forever remain faithful to my amazing SO.

But if life chose otherwise, I would send each suitor on a quest to bring me back a goblet filled with gold. If he looked at me in confused silence, I’d say, “NEXT!”

However, if he looked at me with a smile and asked, “Will that be the red or white goblet?”, I would wrap myself around him right then and there!

xo Barb

Anonymous

Debbie –

I’m sure it’s a question we have all pondered. For me, I am really attracted to the feminine side of things, I am quite comfortable as a male when I am in that mode and feel no romantic attraction to the masculine. Crossdressing for me is the ultimate expression of my feminine side. Stripping away (so to speak!) all the trappings of male mode and engaging in the ritual of feminization lets the inner girl out front and center. As such I would only be interested in dating a man if had a very strong feminine side, best expressed while dressed as a woman. Kinda confusing but there it is.

Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 808

Not only would I date him I would marry him as well if he were the right guy.

Stephaniewy
      Lady
      Registered On: September 24, 2021
      Replies: 80

If my wife would let me would love to with the right guy..lol

Heather Kirk
      Lady
      Registered On: September 28, 2021
      Replies: 10

Hi,

For me first, off I am married to a wonderful woman that I love and fully supports me being my true self.  So I am not really going to be dating anyone.  My wife would not like that.

Taking that out of the conversation, I have found that generally speaking I do not like men at all.  A lot of men that I have met have been pretty immature or the typical “alpha male” and that just turns me off.  Even when I have found men that weren’t like that, and I have met many that would be a good “catch”, I have not been attracted to at all.  I find generally speaking that I am most attracted to women.  Even when I am dressed as a woman, if I see a woman that has caught my attention I will look at her and sometimes will go up and introduce myself.

Nyomi Katz
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 19, 2021
      Replies: 18

When I read the title of the forum I interpreted it as, would I date – a man en femme (he was also a cross-dresser), as I began reading the replies I immediately realized the obvious connotation, would I date a man – en femme (he was just a guy and I was the only one cross-dressed). LOL

I currently identify as gender fluid and so far my feminine side hasn’t felt the desire to be courted by a man. I am not looking for a “knight in shining armor” to swoon over. Or a man who will be my emotional/physical fortress to protect me. In fact, tall, muscular or manly men, in general, don’t physically appeal to me, and neither do common attributes of the male personality.

Now, when I was considering my initial interpretation of the title, I came to the conclusion that I probably would be open minded to the prospect of dating another cross-dresser. While my interest lies in women, the femme personality attributes  of a cross-dresser may be fairly similar to that of a GG. Also, I’m sure we’ll have a lot of common life experiences and feelings to connect with on an emotional level.

So for your intended question I’ll say no, and for my silly interpretation of your question, I’ll say yes.

Nyomi

Cece X
        Lady
        Registered On: April 8, 2020
        Topics: 16
        Replies: 85

I also read the title at first as whether I would date a man who was dressed en femme, then read the thread and saw that the intention was that we would be en femme and date a man. Right now, I have a steady boyfriend who knows about my crossdressing but has not yet wanted to experience me that way. If my partner and I should ever break up, the basic ground rule for my next partner definitely will be that while we are home I will be en femme. Hopefully he will be as well.

Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 456

I have had dates with men while I was being a girl!

I really like girls, so much that it is fun to pretend to be one. And most girls like men so…..

Alicia Sunrise
      Lady
      Registered On: June 3, 2021

I long to date a man as Alicia. It would be bliss to do things straight couples do everyday from shopping, going for hikes, dinner and a movie, making dinner for my man and intimate times. With my current closeted life, not likely to happen but a girl can dream.

Danielle Anaya
      Lady
      Registered On: January 3, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 102

I live full time as Danielle and although I would prefer to date a woman, I have met few interested in someone like me. So, I will and do date men. I enjoy being the center of attention (and, I’m not gonna lie, desire) but have a vetting process that quickly weeds out most jerks. And a lot of men interested in someone like me are jerks. If they want what I have to offer, they got to put in the work and prove they are worth it.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: May 23, 2020
      Replies: 100

I would as well. There would be, however, several caveats related to dating not being an open invitation to sex, etc. In addition, I would insist on full disclosure so as to avoid a “Crying Game” moment where it was assumed that he knew but clearly did not. The more opportunities I have to step out as Mary Priscilla whether with other sisters or a gentleman, the more I am reinforcing my commitment to enjoying my felinity.

Thanks for asking.

Araminta Purdy
      Duchess

I am just guessing here; a sort of vague intuition. I suspect that some ladies here are not exactly cross-dressers as such but are, in fact, women. Not female but fully, continuously and evidently feminine in most if not all ways.

That is why I am not really fond of the term, “cross-dresser”, it doesn’t really fit the permutations. To me it’s just “dressing”. Some females do it, not all; some females do it all of the time, not all; some males do it, not all and some males do it all of the time. ‘Dress’ and other feminine behaviours.

To me that’s a woman.

I also get the sense that, although there are brown bananas in every bunch, the ‘nice’ sex partners are ‘nice’ because they are attracted to women even if they do happen to be male. They may prefer male women due to their femininity plus other desirable features. That takes understanding and perception.

I cannot help but suspect that this indicates a level of sanity not always evident. Perhaps it is only the less mature that we hear of but men who like cross-dressers may be, in general, a special (in a nice way) segment of our culture.

Araminta.

Stephanie Silk
        Lady

Gender is definitely a spectrum.

Ruby O’Shea
        Lady
        Registered On: August 30, 2021
        Replies: 30

Thank you, Araminta Purdy , your insightful discourse hits the bull’s-eye on my dart board. I’d frequently date a hunk who knew quite well he was dating a foxy lady with a rabbit in her hat.  That’d be endlessly fun.

Big hugs Ruby

Julie Shaw
      Lady
      Registered On: September 3, 2015
      Replies: 103

Up until a few months ago I would have said a definite “No”.  However, on some of my recent outings I see couples walking hand in hand through the casino, or sitting together on a bench at the mall, or sharing a meal at a restaurant, and I think — “well, maybe”!

Jamie Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: July 26, 2021

I think I would. Not something regular or long term, but every now and then it would be nice to have my femininity recognized by a gentleman. Provided he was polite and handsome, and treated me with respect. And depending on how the date goes I would even feel so inclined to ‘go all the way’ should the moment feel right.

Raquel Smith
      Lady

Let me start like many, by saying I’m happily married to my beautiful wife and have been for 27 years.  Also, whether out en femme or in drab, I never find myself looking at a man and thinking, “hmm, he’s cute”.   Now on the other hand, a good looking woman (and that would include a lot of you girls 😉) will give my whiplash.

For a while now, though, that’s been a part of the confusion I feel.  When inundated with the pink fog, I constantly fantasize about a certain part of the anatomy shared by men and transgender women and myself, too.  And in some of my fantasies, do involve when it’s attached to a man.

But when does reality ever exceed the splendor of fantasy?

That being said (if I weren’t married, and I don’t see me not being married any time in the foreseeable future), I would be open to it.  I can definitely see Raquel walking through a park holding hands with a handsome 20-something stud or studette, or sharing a romantic dinner, or even being intimate.

Oh, and I respect and appreciate everyone else’s views responses.

Much love,

Raquel

Stephanie Silk
        Lady

In recent years, I have relaxed and do occasionally look at a man and think, “Wow, he’s cute.”  A few of them I even think about days or weeks later.  Going to the gym has become a lot more interesting.  It’s fun to be able to look with some desire at people of all genders.

Raquel Smith
          Lady

Good for you, Stephanie. We are all different and that’s what makes us wonderful and special. I hope one of those gym boys sweeps you off your feet.

For me, whether en femme or in drab, except for in my fantasies, I’m just not attracted to men. Why in fantasy, but not in real life? I can’t explain.

Sara Thomassm
      Lady
      Registered On: November 8, 2019
      Replies: 38

Would I date a man? Yes, but, only if it’s a date at first as I would be a woman and he is a man and a gentleman.

If he’s looking for something sexual at first then he needs to keep moving. I would be looking for somebody let’s see if we like each other if we connect.

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1589

I have dated men/males exclusively since I was 15.  The only time I did anything even remotely romantic with a girl was in 6th grade.  She was a good friend of mine from class and didn’t know a thing about Paula, and she talked me into letting her practice kissing with me, so I did.  I think it may have lasted all of 10 minutes or so.  She is the only one in my life, except my mom and sis with the familial kisses as I grew up.

The first time I was romantically kissed by a man let me know in my mind what I had been trying to figure out for a long time, that I was attracted to males.  It left no question in my mind that it was right for me, and I had found my first ever true direction as a young adult and knew which way things would be for me after that day.

Now, to listen to a lot of feminists, ALL men are lousy, potential rapists, and more than willing to physically and mentally abuse those weaker then them.  Although I have met and dated my share of drut men, by far and away, the vast majority of men I have dated have been just the polar opposite of current thinking.

I cannot explain why, and I will not attempt to, I like men.  I am myself not a small person, and my line of work can be very physical.  But once I am in the presence, not to mention the arms, of my men friends, I am putty.  I adore their strength and chivalry (no it’s not dead).  Their willingness to take the lead on a date, and how they treat me as the woman they want to be with, not just some sexual conquest (though I have been that too, and I’m not saying how many).

Those of us who have been intimate with a man and enjoyed themselves, know exactly what I am talking about.  Many are curious and will admit it, other’s won’t, but that is okay too.  And no one should never be forced into any type of encounter they are not 100% comfortable with.

We are all different, but so much alike also.

“If you don’t give up, and you don’t give in, you may just be okay!”

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Paula F.
      MacKenzie Alexandra
      Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 617

I would most definitely not. My clothes do not change who I am. Regardless of what I may wear, I am attracted only to women in general, and my wife specifically.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Samantha Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 14, 2020
      Replies: 3

Most definitely,

Aurora Eden
      Lady
      Registered On: June 29, 2021
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 172

Hi Debbie,

Hypothetically, I think that it would be enjoyable with a James Bond character of the type portrayed by Sean Connery. Maybe meet him at the roulette tables and go from there.

In other words, yes… I would like to have the experience of being a Bond Girl. 🙂

James would have to go home without though as I am not attracted sexually to men.

However, one can dream.

Aurora Eden
      (Octavia Ivanov)

Bobbi
        Lady
        Registered On: September 13, 2018
        Topics: 37
        Replies: 1817

Oh, the things I would do with Sean Connery!!!!!

Debbie Lynn
        Lady
        Registered On: July 26, 2020
        Replies: 136

Hi Aurora! Such a wonderful idea to be a Bond Girl! Sexy, flirtatious, intelligent, maybe a bit sinister! And to walk into a swank casino on the arm of 007 !! Let’s see what would I wear to catch his attention….hmmmmmm

Aurora Eden
          Lady

Hi Debbie,

Your reply is number 002, so we are getting there. 🙂

I would want to be one of the opposition, as those in the intelligence game say… at least those in the movies do.

Black dress with plunging neckline a must. Red high-heeled shoes. Necklace and jewels not only worth thousands of dollars in their own rights, but also double as surveillance tools.

The idea that intrigues me then, is like that… A worldy-wise debonair man, such as James Bond… a romantic encounter but we both know to beware.

Got to win big at chemin-de-fer as well.

I think what I am saying is that yes, if the date comprised of all the romantic trappings… dinner at a swanky restaurant included.

Aurora Eden

7 users thanked author for this post.
            Debbie Lynn
            Lady

Oh my Aurora you would look ravishingly wicked. Love the opposition concept…gender, geopolitical sides, view of the world! So charming!

For me it would be a white chiffon dress just above the knees with gold lace trim. Tight bodice to accent my 40 D’s and flair at the waist to a slight petticoat. I want all eyes on me….long tanned legs accented by cream white stilletoes and a gold ankle bracelet that was an electronic  monitor recording conversations…..hmmmm. Oh James, can we try Baccarat tonite Darling?

Aurora Eden
            Lady

Hi Debbie,

Is this a different movie to the one I am im as Octavia… or just a different night?

You would also look ravishing, by the way and I would not want to have to compete with you for James’s attention. 🙂

Aurora

Debbie Lynn
            Lady

Aurora, just a different evening! Yet the thought of us competing for 007’s attention raises the stakes! 🥰  You have a way about you that is quite beguiling!

Aurora Eden
            Lady

Hi Debbie,

Yes, us both being in the casino on the same evening does indeed up the ante. 🙂

Special Agent Aurora 🙂

Rosiebeth
      Lady
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Replies: 142

That would be so delicious I think.  To have a big strong arm to hang onto and let everyone know he’s mine.  TeeHee.  And who wouldn’t want a sweet kiss goodnight.  😉

hugs girls
      Rosiebeth.

Abbie Normal
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 13, 2021
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 668

I would, with a lot of caveats. The primary one being that I’m in a long term committed marriage so that makes this very hypothetical. I’m attracted to femininity (gynosexual), so another trans woman would have a better chance than a cis male. I also have my own criteria for non-feminine men and that would further lower my chances of finding the right person. I used to think my attraction to some men was purely physical but recently I found myself attracted to a YouTube science presenter based almost solely on his eyes and the mind behind them so… I guess anything is possible.

— Abbie 🥰

Jenny Thigh High
      Lady
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Replies: 286

YES!!!!!!!!!

I have in the past and I would again without hesitation. I just love being with men. Love it. Been a bit of a dry spell lately, however. 🙁

Anonymous

This is a funny one, because I have always considered myself straight. Don’t even look at men in that way by accident. But dressing is about femininity and in that sense what is the ultimate expression of femininity of not attracting the eyes of a male. It’s a question I was thinking of asking the group, because day to day Id never think of it, but Allison would probably entertain a kiss…

StephanieWY Wyoming
      Replies: 12

be a dream come true

Jeannie Johns
      Lady
      Registered On: April 29, 2021
      Replies: 27

I have been single my whole life and have always been attracted to men. I have been in a few good relationships over the years, but haven’t been very lucky in love. I am so envious of many of you that seem to have very wonderful partners. When I was younger I was just as interested in sex as the men I dated. As I got older I still am interested in sex, but I don’t want that to be the only reason that I go on a date. I have always been up front about being transgender when I meet someone. It really does seem like most men seem to think that makes me an easy one-nighter. Honestly it really feels good to say no.
      Recently I met a really nice man. We have been dating for about a month and it has been a dream! He treats me so wonderful, just like the lady I know I am. We have not had sex (mostly his choice). The other night we were watching “Bachelor in Paradise “ he knows I love watching it, even though he doesn’t he sits and lets me curl up to him and acts like he’s enjoying the show. I really thought maybe that we would……but no. He has really helped me have such a better view of men. Sounds weird huh. I’m hoping my luck has changed.

Araminta Purdy
      Duchess

I am attracted to femininity. The sex of the other person is irrelevant. So whether the other person is male or female is not an issue, only whether they are or are not a woman.

As for coitus, that is not going to happen anyway in the usual sense, so that is not an issue either.

There are apparently a number of feminine males who would like to present, behave and be treated as a woman but who do not have the opportunity to have these experiences without the ‘expectations’ of some rather unsavoury persons. I am not particularly ‘savoury’ as such, but my own experiences and knowledge allows me to understand their desires and I would be honoured to accommodate them. Take her out to dinner or dancing or some theatrical event; that sort of thing. Just have a good time together.

So, in that sense, I would be eager to escort an attractive, presentable, relatively sane and feminine lady. Again, the sex would not matter nor should it.

On the other hand.

If I were to be the woman and a male wanted to go out with me, since I am stealth, it would have to be relatively ‘confidential’. I do not know whether I would ‘pass’ (not sure if I really care), but I would try. As for coitus, well, I suspect I could be seduced probably without too much effort. Again, gender, rather than sex, would be the issue. He would have to be relatively masculine, considerate and well-behaved. However, I cannot think of why any such male would be attracted to me, so I have no real expectations. It would be flattering, though, and a desirable experience.

Araminta.

Alexandra Forbes
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 21, 2021

Since I am heterosexual, I would not.

Paula M
      Lady
      Registered On: November 26, 2017

I’m in a long-term relationship so the short answer is no. However, its an interesting question. A couple of year ago the answer would have been a flat no, but as I’ve become more comfortable in few areas, if I was single… maybe?

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: June 26, 2019
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 336

No, I would not.  I consider myself heterosexual.

However, reading through the comments, I believe only one poster mentioned a situation similar to mine, over the years.  I did not marry until I was almost 30.  Prior to that, I was attracted to and dated women who had male traits to their personalities but who were attracted exclusively to males.  In other words, they were heterosexual women.

Prior to marrying my wife, I was fortunate to have dated some wonderful professional women.  They just did not enjoy wearing dresses, cosmetics, high heels, and perfume, whereas I did.  In this type of relationship, I was the girlfriend, and she was the boyfriend, unless we had to fulfill some traditional commitment where we were expected to appear with our genders and sexes matching.

There is tremendous satisfaction in being treated as a girlfriend by a strong dominate woman, and it is a relief to have the woman take the lead in things.  One partner I had would suggest we go back to her apartment after dinner and the show.  She would sit me down on the sofa and rub my shoulders, then turn me around next to her, pull off my heels and give me a foot rub.  Honey, that’s what it feels like to be a princess, and after that she could do whatever she wanted.

Eona Oh
      Lady
      Registered On: March 7, 2021
      Replies: 154

If I wasn’t happily married or in a committed relationship….ABSOLUTELY! 🤣

💖💋

Genivieve Bujold
      Lady
      Registered On: April 13, 2017
      Replies: 77

Debbie, In years past I dated a few times and thoroughly enjoyed it. Being treated like a lady by my date was so very affirming in a most feminine way.
      I haven’t dressed for a long time as the ravages of time and some physical issue make it no longer pleasing to me. I do have very fond memories of those very feminine experiences and dating was the best of them all for. E.
      Genivieve

Gail Bingyi
      Lady
      Registered On: July 24, 2016
      Replies: 28

When in male mode the thought of being with another man doesn’t enter my thoughts but when Gail and the pink fog take over I find myself entertaining thoughts I wouldn’t have considered before.  I doubt it will ever occur but with the right man and at the right time I would consider it.  Like all girls how far it went would depend much upon him and the night.

Gail

Rebecca Clayton
        Registered On: August 13, 2021
        Replies: 50

Gail I couldn’t have said it better! My thoughts exactly.

💋Becca

Debbie Lynn
        Lady

Lovely comments Gail. Thank you 😊

Kate Allen
      Lady
      Registered On: August 23, 2021
      Replies: 2

I have had 2 experiences with men in the last 6 years they did not want to go out and be seen with me they turned out to be totall pigs, all they wanted was sex. They seem to feel they can do what they want because of who and what we are. So no not a chance I’d rather be alone than set myself up for that kind of abuse again. I am in a good place having fun

Cheers

Kate

Jess Secret
        Lady
        Registered On: February 18, 2021

Yikes, sorry to hear you had rotten experiences with guys Kate but they’re definitely not all like that. I can definitely understand you being turned off though.

Lucia Brown
          Duchess
          Registered On: May 26, 2021

Hi again Jess, I enjoyed reading your post and would like to chat with you about the details I wouldn’t ask normally but you offered sweetheart Peace and 😘, Lucia

Jess Secret
            Lady

I sent you a PM Lucia, check your messages. 😉

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Jenny Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Replies: 177

So speaking as someone who is single. I have thought about it and while I am not against it, I don’t think I have ever met any guy who has made me think that, “yeah, I could be fine dating him”. Well, maybe one, but they are ultimately completely off limits as they already have a partner.

Just one of those things where it is like in theory I would be totally cool with dating a guy if he agreed to some basic ground rules, but in reality I’ve never felt the pull, so probably not.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Mallory Barbie
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: May 31, 2021
      Replies: 93

This is just me. Not speaking for anyone else.

My wife and I have a very unique relationship, as we’ve sat and talked, we have both realized that she has always been the masculine one. I’ve always been the feminine one. Oh sure, there were moments when one of us was called to appear to fill our society’s expectations. But we usually tag teamed those as well.

I’m in love with her, but in many ways she is also my “him” when we are out, she will totally treat me as the lady, opening doors, ordering for me at restaurants, all of it.

she exhibits what I find to be the ideal male traits without the negatives.

for men themselves, I am not a fan. I mean I don’t like the “typical” male behavior. And I have issues with them due to a sexual assault. While I believe that I would not date a man enfemme due to being married, I believe if I weren’t married, that the after effects of the assault would be a barrier and I wouldn’t be interested, at least at first.

Although… all that said, if she woke up tomorrow morning as a male, I would stay, because I’m attracted to the person inside.

so I guess I’m going to have to settle for at the moment I’m taken and my wife fills the masculine role in our home just fine. If I were to find myself alone, It’s unlikely but not impossible.

Bobbi
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2018
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 1817

I’ve dated many men in my life, and loved every minute of it! (with the exception of a couple of flakes), but every girl runs into a flake or two in her life.

Vecca Senn
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Replies: 205
      1. If I were single, I’d love to date someone who gave me the same effort, attention, silly pick up lines, flirting, willingness to try adventure, and adoration I try my hardest to give my wife. I wouldn’t stop giving such things myself to whoever I was dating. Now that I’m more atune to the world I would be open to it.
      • This reply was modified 5 months ago by Vecca Senn.
      Jess Secret
      Lady

Love this topic Debbie since I’m probably one of the few CDH’ers who happens to have a boyfriend and this is my opinion of course but let me tell you it’s *heaven*. For those who don’t know my story, I considered myself “straight” in my teens but I started becoming really interested in guys right around the start of my 20s and my femininity had a lot to do with it. Wearing gorgeous lingerie to bed every night definitely aided in making the feminine thoughts about guys kick in, but I started having intense thoughts about wanting to be with a guy and have a boyfriend during the day when not dressed as well which is when I knew what I wanted. There was a guy in my circle of friends who I thought was *really* good looking during my high school years. Eventually we became best friends and then upon finding out each other was bi, the romantic attraction was immediate. I told him I dressed and he was anxious to meet Jess especially when I eventually told him that I was a lingerie girl. We’re still together and it’s been blissful ever since! Our relationship is amazing, especially romance and intimacy. For any of you ladies who have wanted to scratch the guy itch, take my advice and go scratch it if you can find the right guy. Sure there are some bad ones out there, but some great guys are out there also.

And if anyone wants more details about my relationship with my boyfriend do not hesitate to message me, trust me you’ll be convinced that you want a boyfriend after getting feedback from me.

Lucia Brown
        Duchess

Hi Jess! Great post girl My story is much like your’s I live in thick pink fog every day and I’ve been wanting to find a cute gentle man or trans guy to love and share my life with! I feel so feminine all the time that all
        I think of lately is a kind man to be a woman for! Please PM details and I’ll share my two times with a cute guy 30 years ago I should have married him!

Debbie Lynn
          Lady

Hi Lucia! I would love to hear about your experiences! I think I’m ready to date a man…just wanting to learn more from ladies like yourself. Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Lucia Brown
            Duchess

Oh Debbie, I apologize, I meant to message you when I saw your response the week you made your comment Going to bed now but hope to chat later today Peace baby 😘, Lucia Oh yeah Debbie Lynn, one of my loves of my life is named Debra Lynn Everyone called her Debbie

Mary Jane
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 414

Blahhhrt. Yuck. Couldn’t think of anything worse.

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 39
      Replies: 1569

No.

😘

I must be gender dysphoric to a degree, as I cannot abide male physicality – including my own!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Oh forgot to say the man dating now he is clean shaven so smooth. Plus know treats me with respect and kindness. Feel like I am his queen and he is my strong handsome king.

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Debbie

Never

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Absolutely not. Only ever been into ladies

Amber Scott
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 30, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 176

Gawd no. It’s femininity I’m attracted too.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Anonymous

Absolutely, dated a few men along the road and I love being treated like the woman on the date and after.

Kelly Terry
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Replies: 373

Besides that I’m currently happy married = no dating interest at all I am (dressed or not) not interested in men so go on a date with a man is not interesting.
      Now one may wonder what if I’m single and it’s a transwomen, then it’s more down the lines of any women. I think it depends on personality and so on more than what gender one was born as (and given that I’m to old to have any more kids that part doesn’t matter).

/kt

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Replies: 370

Were I single, and we “clicked”, I would…

I think that I’ve come to know myself better since embracing Rayna and yep, she’d enjoy to be on a mans arm and taken out on the town.

xoxo

Rayna

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 72
      Replies: 1737

Yes and no.  If “he” identified as a “she”, she wouldn’t be a he, she would  be a she to me, even though they may be biologically a “he”, oui?   I would think of them as a “she” so I wouldn’t think of it as dating a “man”.

Clear as mud? 😁

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 889

Realizing at puberty that I was bi I say yes, but like many females who realize they hold the real power, I’m picky. Any man I date has to be handsome, nice personality, treats me like a lady and not a one night stand, has to be clean and in good physical shape… everywhere. Of course hes an admirer of CD’s and knows I’m a CD. Its such a thrill being pursued by such a man but they are so few and far between. Being an old Cougar doesn’t help.

Joanne Jackson
      Lady
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Replies: 164

I think it would be disingenuous of me to reject the idea offhand so, under the right circumstances . . . maybe.  I don’t know what those exact circumstances are but anything is possible.  I’ve yet to meet a man who “takes my breath away” but there have ben a few (very few) i would admit are handsome/attractive.  Mostly my thoughts on men are, “I don’t know what she sees in him. “

Anonymous

Hi Debbie,
      An interesting question that can lead to all sorts of self-examination and discovery.

First, as others have said, I’m married for 44 years and have always been faithful. So a real date is out.

But, tbey say a healthy fantasy life is good for you … so.. do I fantasize about being with a man? Oh absolutely.

Hugs, Jillian

Stephanie Kennedy
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 1142

Hi Debbbi I do read there is a lot of CDs have fantasies of being with a man when dressed. Like many CDs I discovered I enjoyed expressing my self in the fem very young before puberty age maybe 7 or 8 then puberty hit like most young girls and boys my sex hormones just went wild. It is a time of discovery and experimentation. We all have been there. We discover who and what draws our attention and we begin to gravitate to what draws our attention. I can only speak of me because I consider my self a expert when it comes to me. I was drawn to the female form. I loved everything about being female. I love them so much I wanted to feel what is was like to be a girl. So it begins a life long desire to be something you are not. A lot here know that story. What maybe a little difference than most I started go out very young presenting as a young woman. It was a little easier when your 120 lbs 5’8 and had long curly hair. A very good friend and a little older than me introduced me to a couple of gay night clubs. There I learned I was not attracted to men at all. I did not like how they smelled or looked there is nothing about a man i found or still find attractive. I  did like men being attracted to me. There is a sense of power that i did not have in my young life. Men made me feel pretty and desirable. Now i know I do not need a man to make me feel that way. I feel that same way when I getting a compliment from other woman. Coming from a GG is the ultimate compliment not to diminish the feeling coming from another CD. We are our own best critics. We are confirming the feminine part of us that has been kept hidden. Its like a feel good nerve getting exposed to the out side air. If you are attracted to men dressed or not then you are simply attracted to men. I believe more than half the world population is attracted to the male form so you are not in the wrong. YOU DO NOT NEED A MAN TO CONFIRM YOUR FEMININE IDENTITY . If you are married and you have a fantasy of being with a man when dressed then I suggest keeping it a fantasy and see if you confirm your inner identity in other ways. That can be a very dangerous and a game changing fantasy for married CDs. If you are attracted to men and single then have at it there are plenty of men “waiting to be used and abused by you” I love that song.  Thank you for your post and thought provoking question. Luv Stephanie

Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.