- Yes I have, and it was wonderful
- Yes, I absolutely would
- Yes I would, but only if he knows
- Yes, I'd like to, but I would be scared
- I might, but am not sure
- No, I wouldn't
- July 6, 2022 at 8:09 am #660684Holly MorrisParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 47Replies: 111Has thanked: 1264 timesBeen thanked: 1085 times
As crossdressers, we all strive to perfect our feminine image. We start feminizing our male bodies by shaving off all of our hair, moisturizing all over so that we’re soft and smooth, painting our finger- and toenails so that they’re pretty like real women have, and more. Then we modify our body shapes by padding and shapewear to get that wonderfully feminine silhouette we all desire, and we wear lingerie, dresses, hose, heels, makeup, jewelry, perfume, wigs and more so that we are seen as the women we want to be.
But once we’ve done that, have we really passed as women?
That leads me to this question: If you had the opportunity, once you were all dressed and made up and have transformed into your feminine self, would you go out on a date with a man? A real man that is, not one of our sisters in male mode.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Holly Morris.
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 13, 2022 at 4:56 pm #669857Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 130Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 446 times
I voted no because I have no interest in men as far as dating or sex is concerned. However, if the guy was a friend or someone I knew extremely well, who accepted Fiona and who I knew had zero interest in me “that way” then it would be nice to be the female half of a typical date.
- August 13, 2022 at 12:41 pm #669815Alisha AlexLadyRegistered On: November 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 306 times
I’m bi. So it would be yes. I have done it long years ago with a divorced man in my younger 20s. We used to have a thing going. I’m not going into details here lol. But was all indoors and private.
I used to dress up in sheer black night gown with lingerie underneath. Sometimes just throw several things to wear. Casual nothing sexy. just lipstick, camisole and a pair of ruffled pants.
If I ran into the right man, and he was loving and caring and accepted me for who I truly am, then I would definitely like to go out in public with him.
- August 13, 2022 at 12:05 am #669700TriessteLadyRegistered On: December 26, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
With my life situation, I have questioned myself even further. If some rich guy came to me and said, I saw your performance tonight. I fell in love with that girl, I want to know her. Then it became, I want you as my partner. Be mine. Don’t worry about work. I’ll take care of you. If anything happens to me, you’ll be okay. For life.
now where was that arsenic again haha
But seriously-as a guy I have no interest in guys except as friends. As a guy I’m a guy.
As Triesste, I prefer to be called she. I try to be as close to a fully functioning woman as possible and that means interacting with men. I’ve been hit on more than once.
It’s good experience-how to say no thanks without being a b+++h, or totally freezing up. I’m not a sex worker and no interest in coming across as one.
Would I date a real man-yes, if it’s a real date and he’s not a real jerk.
- August 12, 2022 at 11:19 pm #669694DavinaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 88Has thanked: 668 timesBeen thanked: 234 times
- August 12, 2022 at 12:02 am #669481Catherine SLadyRegistered On: August 3, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
The great debate!
The more I dive into Catherine, the more I’m on the fence about this subject. When I first started dressing I considered myself a ‘cross-lesbian’ I liked and wanted to present more femme, but still only wanted to be with women both emotionally and sexually. The more I dressed and have gone deeper into Catherine, the more I wonder how it would be taken on a date with a man, let alone anything else that might transpire.
Deep down I feel like I want to not only feel sexy/attractive, but I want others to feel that way towards me. Given my comfortableness and need/desire to dress, its only reasonable that when being Catherine that wanting men or women to see me as attractive or sexy is something that I also desire/need in my life.
- August 12, 2022 at 12:41 am #669486Kris BurtonLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
This is an interesting question for me. I would on one level like to experience that part of femininity. Although I am heterosexual, I have found the notion intriguing if you could turn the table on the socio-sexual expectations, and take on the female role with all that it entails if I may be so bold as to state. Crossdressed, and taking on the personality of my alter ego would indeed be a way to do that in some measure.
It’s highly unlikely that it would ever happen, but often my fantasies will go there. If all the stars aligned however – and there’s a lot of stars to align – I think I would want to live it out.
- August 11, 2022 at 5:44 pm #669429Jane HollidayLadyRegistered On: December 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
When I first got into crossdressing, it was because of a guy I was dating. I always wanted to crossdress, but did not have a clue how to start, what to do, nothing. I met this guy, come to find out he crossdressed, and I knew I found my person to help me get started. We only dated for 6 months, but if it wasn’t for him, it would still be a dream instead of a reality. Now I have 2 female friends that help me in more ways than one, but I will never forget Tony helping me get started.
- August 11, 2022 at 2:53 pm #669386GailLadyRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 10Replies: 77Has thanked: 165 timesBeen thanked: 480 times
You know, if I was all dressed totally as girl, from Pretty Lingerie to Lovely FEMININE dress or cute skirt and top outfit.
I JUST MIGHT
As long as I’m treated like a girl on a date.
- August 11, 2022 at 3:10 pm #669393Ruth-AnnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 50Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 160 times
A great intriguing question Holly. Honestly, yes, I think in time, I would. I think being completely enfemme changes your personality and your emotions. But this is what I think. As a complete newbie I’d have to experience it first. This is all ahead for me. I’d need professional help with makeup especially. Still, if the mood was right, a nice meal in a secluded restaurant, warm conversation at a nice hotel bar, a little intimate touching, maybe slow dancing. Who knows where the night might end? Why not. x
- July 11, 2022 at 8:15 am #661839Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 111Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
I said yes, I would date a man as long as it was clearly specified that it would be social only. In fact, I have an open invitation to dine out with a wonderful gay man when it is pandemic safe to do so (he is severely health compromised). The other reason for being open to dating a man is that having a male escort would, hopefully, preclude any unwanted harassment.
- July 10, 2022 at 9:53 am #661560RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 538Has thanked: 1199 timesBeen thanked: 1895 times
- July 10, 2022 at 5:35 am #661500GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 277Has thanked: 1717 timesBeen thanked: 999 times
I just reread through a lot of these comments and I don’t see yours here. What would you do?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 11, 2022 at 6:43 am #661814Holly MorrisLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 47Replies: 111Has thanked: 1264 timesBeen thanked: 1085 times
Oops, you’re right. Sometimes when I post these topics I forget to include my own response!
Let me start by saying that when I’m in male mode, that would never, ever even be considered. However, when Holly comes out, then everything about me turns feminine, my dress, my mannerisms, my actions, my attitude, so that thinking of going on a date seems to be normal and natural. That’s what women and men do, right? And truth be told, if I was single, I definitely would! I’d love to be out in public on a man’s arm, being seen and treated as his date. However, since I’m not single and am very happily married, then that just remains a fantasy in my mind…
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Holly Morris.
- July 10, 2022 at 5:22 am #661491Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 30Replies: 951Has thanked: 4137 timesBeen thanked: 4093 times
Wouldn’t be afraid to admit if I was gay but I know I’m not. The thought of being intimate with a man leaves me cold. So go on a date with a man-no.
would go out as friends, buts would only date women.
- July 10, 2022 at 3:29 am #661464Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 872Has thanked: 2973 timesBeen thanked: 2842 times
All hypothetical, since I’m happily married, I still don’t know if I could commit if I weren’t.
My mind does wander, though, when the pink fog settles over me and I take on a more feminine exterior. I wonder what it’d be like to have a handsome gentleman woo me, knowing I still had my own male parts.
Just going through with it would be hard, though.
- July 9, 2022 at 10:24 pm #661442Madelynn FoxLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 43Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
I absolutely would go out with a man. If I can be taken in a date and treated like a lady, bring it on. I might even kiss and tell about the experience. Treat me like a princess and let me show off my Venus!
- July 9, 2022 at 5:01 pm #661378
- July 8, 2022 at 12:49 pm #661122Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 982Replies: 462Has thanked: 404 timesBeen thanked: 2281 times
- July 8, 2022 at 11:49 am #661114DianaCD22DuchessRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
I was considering the option, “I might, but am not sure” until the very end where the question finishes with, “A real man that is, not one of our sisters in male mode.” After reading that I had to choose, “No” because I really don’t have an attraction to men. Although the certain male physiques may be erotic, there isn’t that desire for a “real man.”
- July 8, 2022 at 2:19 am #661058
- July 7, 2022 at 8:05 pm #661033Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 203Has thanked: 533 timesBeen thanked: 912 times
- July 7, 2022 at 9:44 pm #661047
- July 7, 2022 at 7:42 pm #661027Janice GoodeLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I’m single and would consider myself straight…at least as a guy. Is this resonating with anyone else? My feelings on this are a little different as a girl and I’d really be available to dates and possibly more with a man if he was considerate, charming, and we got a long. I look at it like an affirming experience for me that I’d like to have at least once.
- July 7, 2022 at 9:43 pm #661046
- July 7, 2022 at 4:02 pm #660998Sandra LascoLadyRegistered On: January 30, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 56Has thanked: 282 timesBeen thanked: 245 times
- July 7, 2022 at 11:28 am #660952Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1598Has thanked: 3129 timesBeen thanked: 5381 times
- July 7, 2022 at 12:06 pm #660961LadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 47Replies: 111Has thanked: 1264 timesBeen thanked: 1085 times
Liara, I fully agree!
I think that from the perspective of those of us who are happily married, we wouldn’t want to do anything that would cause problems in our marriage. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t wonder about what it would be like to go out with a real man!!!
- July 7, 2022 at 6:18 am #660897СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 615Replies: 1586Has thanked: 9279 timesBeen thanked: 5523 times
A real man that is, not one of our sisters in male mode.
omg y’all probably just heard me spraying coffee out my nose 🤣🤣
Yes, I have. And yes, I will again.
Maybe I could add the fact of being a man in and of itself does nothing for me. The spark has to be there and the window for that is pretty doggone narrow. But that doesn’t mean i won’t knock a few back & shake it out on the floor!
- July 7, 2022 at 5:27 am #660891Anna Marie SmithDuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 93Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 276 times
My reply basically is going to upset a few girls here but i have no intention of going out with a Man as i am Straight!
I would however enjoy the company of another girl if we strode out together!
My big hope is to step out with another girl for drinks and have a girly chat as well!
If we dance together later even better!
To be up front i have never kissed another girl before and am something of a novice!
Thanks again Holly for a wonderful Topic!
Love & Hugs
- July 7, 2022 at 3:58 am #660871Jocelyn BeyoodyDuchessRegistered On: May 4, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 71Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
Where do you think of these, great question. I recently went on a date, my second. I was completely honest with my wife. She was supportive on both occasions.
Also, being able to talk open about my experience during the date, how I felt, and what he wore, was my favorite part.
Prior, a moment only reserved for girls. We sat up all night talking. Go figure, how cathartic. xoxo
- July 6, 2022 at 11:50 pm #660835karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 436Has thanked: 2369 timesBeen thanked: 1341 times
Hi Holly……..There was an occasional customer at work that was very very nice to me …….and would always draw the soft side of me out. When I started to grow my hair out ……………he would want to check the length ( out of view of my co-workers) . He made a comment that he knew there is a girl in there….. somewhere…………………..since pandemic and change of hours ……..have not seen him ………….my hair is a lot longer ………down to mid back (kept in a pony tail or bun)………would love to show him …….yes….there is a girl here …………..(tears) …..I really really miss him……………..would have gone on a date …….dressed!!! He could draw the girl out of me and would love to be his girl……………………….karley
- July 6, 2022 at 8:10 pm #660807KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 737Has thanked: 3360 timesBeen thanked: 3628 times
Hi Holly, I checked the “NO” box because I’m married.
Now, if I wasn’t married, I would probably check the “I MIGHT” box. While I prefer the company of women far, far more than men, going out for dinner and a movie might be a fun experience. I often have men hold the door open for me going into stores and it feels quite nice. And I’ve had a few men flirt with me – a couple in a hardware store and another in a grocery store. They seemed nice enough guys. But of course, I’d be careful – no going to his place for drinks, I’d drive my own vehicle and meet somewhere instead of him picking me up in his vehicle, always be in a public place with other people around. I’m sure there is a safety guide to dating somewhere on the Internet.
Thanks for the topic Holly, Hugs, Krista🐶
- July 7, 2022 at 3:17 pm #660992skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1895 times
Kinda the same. Ten years ago the answer would have been definite and emphatic no, but now? I’m still attracted to women not men BUT if the right PERSON appears in my life then I think I’d be ok. As we ask others to acknowledge about ourselves, it’s the person inside who is most important not the outside appearance. ( i.e. it’s the gift not the wrapping paper that counts!)
- July 6, 2022 at 7:53 pm #660801NancyDuchessRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 367Has thanked: 996 timesBeen thanked: 1813 times
Sure, if I met one who was kind and caring, sensitive and considerate, who made me smile, laugh, and feel good about myself. Does such a man exist? But, I’m non-binary, so I think I could enjoy being with anyone with those traits, regardless of sex or gender.
- July 6, 2022 at 6:01 pm #660791Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 823Has thanked: 665 timesBeen thanked: 3462 times
- July 6, 2022 at 11:35 am #660742Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 182Has thanked: 493 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
God, i’m so wishy-washy.
I used to be flat out no.
Then a definite maybe.
But now i’m a yes, please. As long as he’s nice to me like a proper gentleman should be.
And they are hard to find so i’m not holding my breath.
Thanks for asking.
- July 6, 2022 at 10:42 am #660738Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 400Has thanked: 1460 timesBeen thanked: 1917 times
Since I am happily married to a supportive spouse, I checked “no.”
However, that being said, in earlier years, before I was married, there was a one time incident where I mixed cross dressing, alcohol, and kissing another male. The incident gave me much to consider and think about. In short, I never again mixed alcohol with cross dressing, and I realized that I am 100% heterosexual.
OTHO, before I was married, I dated many women who made it a requirement that I cross dress for all our dates and assume the role of the female, but that is another story.
- July 6, 2022 at 9:57 am #660723Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 259Has thanked: 2465 timesBeen thanked: 1316 times
No! Now that I have transitioned and live as a woman full time, I have no feelings or attractions for men. I definitely have attractions and feelings towards women! I know that I am a trans lesbian and quite happy with that. Dates with women in my life have been wonderful! 🙂
- July 6, 2022 at 9:40 am #660718Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 278Has thanked: 1039 timesBeen thanked: 1038 times
Hi Holly, I did go out with a man. It only happened once and more or less by chance. He was very nice, a true gentleman and treated me like a lady. It was a very nice experience and one I often look back on, he made me feel very feminine.
- July 6, 2022 at 9:02 am #660711JasmineRegistered On: June 8, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 298 times
I have been on dates with a few men but I am very very picky about the type of man that I will go with I don’t want one of those big Burley and demanding types for me I like a type that while they’re still a man they do have some sense of compassion and ability to be polite and treat you well well groomed well kept but my preferred choice is to be with another CD in this category.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Jasmine. Reason: Caught a grammar error
- July 6, 2022 at 8:38 am #660693
- July 6, 2022 at 8:31 am #660692GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 277Has thanked: 1717 timesBeen thanked: 999 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.