Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just lately I have been think that I wished my fem side had a part time job at  Cato fashion store or any other women s outlet store on I work for wardrobe deal   yes or no maybe

Thank you I was trying make a poll so everybody vote yes no maybe or other I am sorry  I am not all that tech smart

Would I! A shoe store. Sandy.

OH my gosh I never thought of that.

I would love that so much!

I like the working for wardrobe Idea roni.

Patty

YES YES YES

I absolutely would, without hesitation.

Anonymous

YES

Oooooo….!! that would be amazing Roni.

“Welcome to Soma, the panties are this way……”

Hugs

Only if I was nowhere near anyone I know lol. Thanks for the question.
      Hugs, Ruby

When do I start. lol.  But seriously, if it were to happen, would like to be paid in clothes. 🙂

Roxy641

absolutely, in a greeting card shop.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I would absolutely love it and would do it in a second

Anonymous

<p>Definately that would be so exciting, helping others to dress pretty</p>

Definitely!! That would be a dream come true!!:)

Anonymous

Yes please that would be great to dress as Rozalyne and work in a store in the women’s department, it would be nice if they let you try on some of the clothes to see how they fitted you x

If the store was for crossdressers, or in a heavy LGBTQ supportive area, then ok.

If it was a regular woman’s store, probably not.

The problem I would have with working at a woman’s clothing store is that while I’m sure some women would be ok with it, I could see that others would be uncomfortable with it and I’m sure there would be some that would be downright angry.

Alex Hill
      Lady

Not in a clothing store for me, instead I’d like to be a waitress in a nice cosy restaurant.

I’d wear a little black tube skirt with a nice blouse, and sheer black tights in colder months. Probably flats rather than heels, carrying plates is hard enough!

Yes it would be fun

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I would not last long there and be fired for stashing all kinds of cute outfits instead of selling them.

I would absolutely love working en femme in a women’s fashion store, especially in a bridal boutique (where I could adorn myself in lace after the store closed!).

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

For the discounts yes, but after spending time in retail, the discounts would need to be pretty lucrative.

Anonymous

YES absolutely!

I reckon I’d last a morning before I told a customer what I really thought of them. So if there’s a staff discount I’d have to make use of it quickly 🙂

Yes, without question. Especially if it meant wearing a skirt suit and heels whilst on duty.

Take care girls.
      Anne-Marie.

OH MY GOD!!! YES!

Krista
      Duchess

Being retired, working part-time/casual in a woman’s store en femme would be a lot of fun. BUT, my SO would definitely not go for it. She was mad at me the other day as she thought I was dressed too femme and we were out for the evening at the theatre and I was mistaken for female. My SO really hates it when I pass for female so easily. Her response is that she is NOT a lesbian. Hugs, Krista.

I’d like a part time job working en fem in a lingerie store.

I’d love to go to work and interact en femme, but not in retail.  I could easily see office work at a computer or with correspondence – maybe meeting others at the “water cooler” or in the lunch room – just one of the gang.  If you haven’t worked in retail and/or customer service, you might not realize that it is not a “cake walk.”  You’ve got to be ready to take the shit because customers will come after all your vulnerabilities.  If I was completely transformed, with no tell-tale masculinity, maybe!

FAM

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?