Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

a few days ago when I was at a meeting for all shop floor worker at main building there was a lady their wearing this I don t real or fake knee length leather skirt black and white plaid turtle neck top with over the calf boots it made just wanted ask where did you buy that outfit at

I think it depends on your approach and if you said for eg My wife would love that

There are times I have wanted to ask that question too, particularly in regards to shoes..

Anonymous

I have that same urge to ask, sometimes – but always when I’m in guy mode. In times past, I have asked, and it didn’t go well, so I keep quiet, now.

I always ask if its something I really like, plus I think they like the complement as well.

-SR-

Roni I wish I could read their minds a little first….
      Out on Long Island and in the City, when you give a compliment to a random stranger, they usually assume you are an axe murderer or at the very least a scammer of some kind. People are very guarded here. The only times I have been able to successfully compliment a woman on her wardrobe, is if there was some kind of conversation before hand so that it almost looks like an after thought.
      Hugs

I have asked a couple times where they got the item, it went ok. I must have seemed non threatening I guess.

flirty voice…”Oh my god…I love your shoes/purse/necklace/whatever! Where did you get it?” lol the end that easy.

Hi Roni,

I have had a few occasions where I had the desire to ask a woman about something they were wearing however when I played it out in my mind it always came across creepy.

In fact a couple weeks ago I was at work and I was talking to a nice young lady and our small talk brought up that she had a business making hand made jewelry.

I told here I would like to see some, sometime and I think that came across weird.

Patty

I can’t tell you how many times that I’ve seen outfits that I really liked and never had the courage to ask in fear of the unkown reply.

Anonymous

If it feels right I’ll definitely ask , if they’re a bit confused I’ll say my wife would suit the item. I’d be comfortable to say it’s for me but I don’t want to make them to potentially feel uncomfortable. 🌹 Tiff

Ok Samantha here I go this is just practice  Hi please don t scream for the cops I just wanted to know where did you buy the skirt your wearing at  how s that   no yes maybe or better yet try again practice makes prefect LOL!!

[postquote quote=253064][/postquote]

You don’t have to be funny, just be nice, and make sure it’s the right time to ask. If you see a woman walking close to supersonic speed, lol not the time to ask. Shopping malls, and other public places are great. Remember to just smile and ask polite….Do you really think they don’t want to be complimented?

“Hello, not trying to be weird, I was just wondering where you picked up that beautiful…”

“Pardon me, I couldn’t help notice that…, might I ask where did you find that!”

“Excuse me, sorry I just had to ask about your…, Where did you buy it!”

“Hi, please don’t take this the wrong way, I saw your…, and had to ask where did you get it from”

And just a thought….so how do you feel when some one ask or comments on an item you are wearing? I get asked about items I’m wearing too.

Food for thought…

-SR-

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I love this topic.  This question has been on my mind a lot.  I often see women with something that gets my attention.  I so want to say something to them like … love your nails, that’s a pretty outfit,  etc.  I always end up loosing my nerve for fear that I am coming across as creepy.

I think Samantha has it right, being polite and they will love you’re are complimenting their outfit. I was out one night and had a new pair of red heels on and a GG came up to me and said she loved my heels I said thank you (very nervous) and told her I got them at Target. It was a short nice conversation but I think it would go just as well if you as a guy told a woman you liked her heels or skirt and say if you don’t mind me asking where did you get … As long as you make eye contact and don’t look like your are drooling or freaked out You will probably know by her facial expression after the compliment if you can ask the question or not. I have told a few woman that I loved there nails or their top. You can tell right away if they say OK and turn away it is not a good move to ask more, but if they answer in a prideful way they would probably love to tell you where they got the item.

Good luck.
      Sara

I feel uncomfortable doing it, but sometimes I will.

My greatest triumph was when I was stood at a pedestrian crossing with a young woman wearing the most amazing hussar-style jacket. I couldn’t pluck up the courage to ask where she’d got it, but just as the light changed another woman, obviously her friend, walked up and shouted “Hi! Where did you get your jacket!?”

Sexy outfit

I ask occasionally, and never had it go wrong, as far as I could tell. And I really think you’d know…

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi there, cutie pie:  I can see why some people may find this a difficult thing to ask about, but from my view it’s a very neutral question; I can’t think that the lady would find the question offensive in itself, and if she seems to suspect that you are a crossdresser and that makes you feel uncomfortable, just say that you think her outfit would be perfect for your girlfriend.  I’m not exactly “upfront” or comfortable about anyone knowing about my crossdressing, but I really wouldn’t have a problem with this one:  why not try it and see?  By the way – that sounds like an really cute outfit!  Loads of hugs:  Inga.

I have asked several women about their outfits or parts of them before with very little odd or negative reaction, while both in drab and femme.  I think the few negative ones was because I was not known to them.  Positive reactions have always out numbered the others.

With how things are going today though, and what part of the country you live in, complementing a member of the ‘woke’ mob could land in a very embarrassing situation or even accused of sexual harrassment.  Be careful.

PaulaF

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?