Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would love to try wearing that style of makeup and prance around. 🥰

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Looking like a drag queen is just too over-the-top for most situations. Goofing around at home sounds like a lot of fun though.

I’d make an exception for my next high school reunion. Never went to one. Absolutely hated the place. It’d be a hoot to go with hair and makeup that’s totally over-the-top, and an outfit that could get me arrested! Best part of the evening? Getting asked to leave!

Emily

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Probably would not want to wear that much make up at home, let alone out.Β  Yet I am curious as to what the end product would look like.Β  I try to be a subtle kind of girl be nature …. but would want to peek in the mirror.

Anonymous

No definitely not.My wife does my makeup when I am dressed.She puts on eye shadow blusher and lipstick in a very subtle shade.I think not too much and not too little is the way to go.It’s a shame that so many crossdresser and gender fluid kids want to look like drag queens.When I was in my preteens and adolescence I wished to be a pretty girl of my own age.

Anonymous

When I am Kay, I am quiet and shay. Definitely not something for me everyday. Maybe try once just for fun.

I was on youtube and saw Courtney Act. Look her up. She started as a drag queen and evolved into very popular cross dresser. She was doing Las Vegas shows. She also has some nice music videos.

Anonymous

I would only want enough makeup to be passable and pretty, over the top is not my style… but I do really like the Smokey eye look😍

For me, I love the look of a drag queen but no, not the amount of makeup.Β  I try to apply as minimal as possible and it takes me 30-45 min, I can’t imagine how long it takes a drag queen to apply that amount of make up.

Anonymous

Funny you ask that question girlfriend I’m getting a drag makeover the end of September early October and hopefully do a drag performance around Halloween wish me luck 💋

Oh such fun playing with makeup and have a dear friend that does drag and had given me a makeover . Sure its not something you do to walk the streets but a wonderful experience to do and go to a drag show with friends. I also have done drag makeup for gay events and parties and its definite thrill.

Anonymous

No thanks

Krista
      Duchess

Not a chance Nick, when it comes to makeup, less is better; well for me anyway. I’m already passable without using any makeup at all.Β  At the grocery store this morning, I overheard being referred to with the female pronoun after I had told a lady with one item that she could go ahead of me in line. Her daughter asked her what I said and the lady told her daughter “She asked if I wanted to go ahead of her in line”.Β  Always lovely hearing that.Β  Stay healthy, stay safe, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Not for me.Β  Once you have reached “that certain age”, which I did long ago, excess makeup just looks garish.Β  Less is more for this girl.

I would love to try doing a drag style act, but would much prefer to do it as me (Laura).

Maybe that’s the way forward… I will work even harder to get a set together and try!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Drag queens no.

I’ve been pondering maybe, maybe trying to use makeup, but I wouldn’t go anywhere near that level.

K Swim
      Lady

I am not a fan of makeup at all.

I look at Drag and CD’ing as two seperate but similar things. That being said…YES MA’AM!!! I think drag would be a blast! The only problem is that Jennifer is a pretty boring drag name. Any suggestions? (maybe pantyhose themed?)

-Jen

I wouldn’t wear it for normal everyday, and I wear a level of makeup less than drag for my burlesque performances, but I’d like to do a drag performance at some stage, and obviously I’d do the makeup then.

No. Due to the makeup, I probably wouldn’t be able to stand up!?!? On the other hand, I have been to some performances where the queens kept their makeup surprisingly low key…

Most definitely, in the right circumstances of course πŸ™‚

Anonymous

For a night out, absolutely!

A number of years ago I was selected as a model for a makeover at my support group (we had a random drawing the month before).Β  The makeup artist was a guy who worked in the beauty industry (hair dresser/makeup) and did drag as well (although I don’t know if he performed).Β  The makeover I got wasn’t drag, but was still a lot of makeup.

Everyone said that I looked great.Β  In my opinion, it was too much makeup, and I really didn’t like it.Β  I didn’t say anything, but it’s not a look I would try to repeat. I don’t think he did a lot of contouring, and I looked older.Β  When my friend who does transformations for a business does my makeup, I look younger.

If I were performing, I would consider drag makeup.Β  Otherwise, I’ll pass.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I actually had a drag queen do makeup on me. Long story. I did pick up some tips on contouring, but I would not want to wear that makeup all the time. A drag queen’s makeup looks good from a distance, but, once you’re up close, you can see the contouring they do on their faces.

Not in public. But I’d love to try drag.

i know I’m too old to do it professionally. But it would be fun to try once or twice.

Good luck! 😘

Hi Jennifer

Here’s a few drag name ideas:

1. Lavinya Hose

2. Lada D. Nylons

3. Lex Incased

4. Shimmer Enshine

5. Trudy Gussett

6. Suze Penders

7. Gerta Belt

8. Sally Demon

9. Heidi Fromdawif

10. Opa Ache.

Have fun!

Love Laura

Natalie
      Lady

I think If I had the opportunity with a drag queen that could help I would try it for fun one time. but I wouldn’t want that extreme look all the time, although some of those outfits they have look pretty interesting too! I wouldn’t lie that it would a fun time to do a whole drag complete make over but I normally wouldn’t dress up that eccentric.

Well, for a performance I would, of course. Make me up to look like Divine’s sister or someone about to perform with RuPaul and it would be fun – and challenging. Drag is not crossdressing to me – it is out and out performance.

For everyday, well, of course not. Subtle an age-appropriately feminine is more my style.

I would choose no. I’m not into the neon and florescent colors and the glue-on glitter and gems that is used in some drag queen make-up. I prefer more natural tints and shades. I’m also sort of the “less is more” type.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I find this an interesting question, as I never was till recently. That was the last look I wanted, usually I much prefer the natural look. Now I’m thinking it might be fun to get done up like a drag queen.

Just once or maybe twice, but not as a general look.

Amy

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?