• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Merry Xmas ladies!

I survived another round of Xmas events and parties. It was tough though, seeing so many female relatives and friends in red dresses, holiday tops, black tights, pointed pumps, booties, flats, strappy heels, necklaces, bracelets, red lipstick, purses. And all while fighting that urge to rebel and come out with the truth to all. I tried to imagine Xmas someday dressed, turning up to the usual lunches or dinners, and whether or not I would be accepted.

Anonymous

Lea

Yes I also had this little voice in me saying why not wake up on Christmas Day with just my favourite Chemise on without it being covered by man pj’s and then dressing up with a special dress and undergarments to welcome visiting family. Then reality kicks in and you decide on the extent of underdressing that can be achieved as following the little voice would cause irreparable hurt  to those that you love the most.

Not sure that the liberation of being able to dress how I want all the time would sufficiently balance out being lonely and on the streets as in any break up I would want to put the needs of my, SO first

Rachel

At my wife’s family party one 30 something female was wearing a cute little Santa’s elf sweater dress and over the knee sox. I commented to her how cute her outfit was and left it at that. But I told my wife I would love to dress like that and come to the party. She did not comment on that just smiled.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Lea,

Ugh that is torture!  I see a couple of ladies in my office who are very stylish and it drives me crazy!  This is one reason I want to find a different job where I may be able to dress!

Also while out shopping at one of the stores I frequent, a young gal who works there is one I asked about her shoes, they style of which I now own.  She was wearing hers and I was wearing mine!  I tried to get her to notice without being too obvious, but she did not.  While exiting the store a young lady was walking in front of me.  She was wearing the cutest red dress, black tights and pumps.  She looked absolutely fabulous!  My immediate thought was to approach her and ask, “where did you get that lovely dress?!”, but I could not.  But I too would love to be wearing that out and about!  GOD!!!!!

On another note, I somewhat had to be in drab yesterday.  The only real thing I could wear were a pair of black cotton panties!

🙁

Hi Lea,

I agree completely. Went to a Christmas night out with friends the week before. There were other parties there too and lots of ladies dressed in their LBD’s and sparkly outfits. And of course lots of high heels. How I’d have loved to have worn some of those dresses! Was so, so envious.

Terri
      Duchess

I can relate to this topic. Seeing women dressed in beautiful outfits makes me so jealous. I have told my wife that am not attending anymore weddings of non relatives. The last time she got invited to wedding of her friend’s daughter i said im not going. She went with my daughter.
      Terri

hi lea. I totally agree with you. its heart breaking and soul destroying. its like an immense yearning has taken your soul and thrown it in the trash can! I hope things improve for you and maybe next year, your wish shall come true!

love fiona xxx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Lea,

So spot on.  Ah the holiday dresses  and twinges of envy at not being able to be the one dressed.  At the same time I am happy to see the outfits and smile at the if only.

hugs,

Michelle

I’ve always wanted to host a party in femme.  As it stands though, any time Lady Charlotte steps out, my girlfriend feels like she’s in competition. And why is nobody inviting me to these parties where the ladies dress like ladies??  All the ladies at the parties I attend are wearing ugly swesweaters and yoga pants!  Fuck a duck, you’re women!  Nature perfected! Flaunt what she gave you already!

Anonymous

Visited family over Xmas: my sis in law was wearing a black layered dress over black nylons. Suspect stockings! Fantasy: ‘Jade, I’d bet you’d love to try my dress on… let me help….’

Lea
        Lady

[quote quote=141634]Visited family over Xmas: my sis in law was wearing a black layered dress over black nylons. Suspect stockings! Fantasy: ‘Jade, I’d bet you’d love to try my dress on… let me help….’

[/quote]
        Thanks for the reply Jade.  If my sister-in-law was wearing that outfit, my fantasy would be… Me: “I love that dress, where’s it from?” (without her being creeped out why I’m making that comment or asking)

Anonymous

Lea

I’m sure most of us gurls can relate .. I know for certain I can. It was our turn to throw the family Xmas party this year. Even though it’s casual there were so many pretty outfits .. mostly nice jeans and cute sweater tops .. my D in law as wearing a cute ( not tacky) Christmas sweater .. black leggings and high boots … exactly what I would have loved to been wearing .. I day dreamed often this holiday season about spending all of Christmas Day enfemme.. coming down first thing in the morning in my favorite Shadowline long nightie with robe and cute little slippers.. having coffee and mimosas .. just spending most of the morning that way..later slipping into that into a festive holiday dress with heels and all the feel good lingerie underneath..It’s a wonderful thought .. after over 4o years of crossdressing ive learned how to appreciate just the thought of these things and enjoy what I can do .. but a gurl can dream!

hugs

Nancee

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?