Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

https://www.facebook.com/events/309272596446491/

March 13th Pub Night at Fox and Fiddle (27 Wellesley St, Toronto) at 7 Pm. Because our Feb Pub Night was postponed due to bad weather, we are now combining two of our popular winter events in one month. We will have (an optional) colour theme of RED as it would have been for Valentines, combined with a blind gift exchange (wrapped, $10 value) and 50-50 draw. But it gets better. For March we do a Green theme for St. Patties and a Darts Competition at the Pub. WOW, a choice of colour themes, RED or Green, and lots of activities. Come on up to the second floor of the Fox and Fiddle and see why Xpressions is a great group to mix and socialize with like minded girls. We are a social per support group and do not exclude anyone.
      New members and guests are welcome dressed or drab, so if you are waiting to come out and meet us, this is a great month.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Oh my, that is tempting. Though I think I will still be too chicken to attend. I’m about a 2 hour drive from Toronto, so its’ feasible for me.

Also, my wife knows, and participates with my dressing, I’ve been out, and it has been private between us, so I’m not sure what her reaction will be to me going out to meet others, dressed, or not.

Amy

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

To attend a pub night would be awesome with my wife also coming  but hopefully in time such a evening will happen. For me getting there  even by myself would definitely be experience to build more confinance with. Amy it’s  looking good ☺

Stephanie 🍻

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It certainly and wonderful  venue to which I’m hoping to visit again soon. Thank you April for letting others know about this pub fun night at the fox &fiddle .

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?