Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Today I had one of the nicest experiences in a while.  I decided to visit one of my retired co-workers.  I was dressed in drab having just come from a doctors appointment.  I nearly chickened out (drove by her house 3 times before I stopped in).  After talking about ‘things’ for a few minutes she mentioned that she had spent some time walking the local mall, then I blurted out that I have been walking the same mall 1 to 4 times a month dressed as a woman.  She was sooo accepting and even suggested that we should and meet up (with me in a dress) and share a coffee and muffin or go shopping or go for a walk together.  Before I left she told me thanks for stopping, that she was a little depressed, lonely; that I made her day.

I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!       Cassie

JOJO
      Lady

It is true that one just never knows. Statistically speaking there are many of crossdressers that people would have no idea that we crossdress.

Anonymous

Happy for you Cassie! ♥️

Congrats Cassie on rekindling an old friendship and bringing to light a new part of life with a friend good for you girl ..

Stephanie Bass

I shed a little happy tear for both of you, kisses to both of you!
      Fredrika Jones

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Wonderful story.

Hugs, Liara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It was clearly meant to be and would the offer have been there if you didn’t add that you wore a dress? If you made someone happy then that was your good deed for the day. Enjoy the trip to the mall.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Thanks Angela. No I went in drab having just come from a doctor’s appointment. I did so much want to go out the very next day, but I don’t want to push our friendship so I will try to work up a day to go out next week. I am so hoping that she will be the friend I so much want, I just don’t want to make this friendship all about me and my dressing.

. Cassie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Thanks Ellen, that is exactly what I am hoping.  It is soooooo lonely going out shopping alllll by yourself.

Cassie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?