Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone. I’m new here, a couple days now. I thought it might be good to introduce myself.

My name is Rachel and I’m a forty-something woman living in Miami. I am engaged to a wonderful man, and I operate a small business selling things online from my home to help with bills and stuff. I sell sports collectibles and sometimes I even make a few pennies doing it, haha.

I am actually fairly lucky. Though it has been a long road to get here, life is pretty good right now. I’m looking forward to meeting new people and learning more about the CD community. I think I’m going to like it here.

Thanks,

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rachel, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place honey, there’s not a nicer bunch of gals around. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel

welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of wonderful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world  Share experiences with them and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask see what others might be doing . Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving  along with a dream. Best to you on your engagement and to your future..Happy to have you here and now enjoy our time here with us.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Rachel, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Always glad to welcome another Florida girl to our sisterhood. I am in north central Florida near the Georgia border in a rural area near a small town. However I do have family in Orlando and Miami. I was very impressed that your family and friends all know that you are living as a woman, and that you are engaged to a wonderful man who apparently accepts you exactly as you are. Give him a big hug for me for being so accepting and supportive. I think you will enjoy being a member here. There are a lot of amazing people that are friendly and helpful. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. I doubt if you will ever have to reach out to me for the kind of help I am best able to provide because girl you are living the – dream. – Blessings

Anonymous

It’s nice to meet you, Rachel.  Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I appreciate the warm welcome and certainly look forward to getting to know each of you better.

Hugs

Hi Rachel, it is always great to meet other Florida peeps on here. It is great that you are in Miami, it is such a beautiful city with so much to do. I live on the West coast near Fort Myers. I hope that you have a great time on here and meet some nice people.

Lexi

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Rachel

Welcome Rachel!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?