Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Yoga leggings are everywhere! No more wearing jeans while shopping, or sweats to the grocery store, or even pants to the movies. Seems like women of all ages and sizes have embraced wearing these comfortable, stylish casual replacement for pants, jeans, stockings, sweats. Originally designed for the flexibility of yoga, these leggings seem to be worn at the gym and everywhere else. Sheer panels, sexy designs, curve fitting, muscle accenting, comforting, durable, a new must have for our crossdressing closets!

Hi Lea…………YYYYEEEESSS……….leggings are everywhere now along with ripped jeans and baggy t-shirts?     What happened to being feminine??????  I had a girl show up at my door the other day and I beat her to the punch.  “Well, Well,Well……are we selling tickets for the Green Bay Packers??”  Leggings are fine for yoga or trip to laundramat, but I think they look terrible in stores and on the streets.  Sorry. And yes…..I have a couple of pair myself for the afore mentioned activities’  But that is just me.

Lady Veronica

Yes Lea,

Have many pairs. I love the way they accent my curves!!! My go to fashion when not in the dress and heels mode.

Lanna

Anonymous

Amen Lea! I love ’em. I’ve been seeing a lot lately with sheer-mesh inserts that look amazing. I hope to get some of those. Not to mention the Yoga booty–it always catches my eye.

Where I live there is a whole section of women’s clothing called Ath-leisure Wear. It’s all skin tight, and shows off every sensuous curve. I wear leggings in the house or with a flared dress, but I’m not brave enough to wear them outside, gaff or not.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?